Another Friend

Story Info
A small town boy runs into someone new at work...
2.2k words
4.43
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wulfie68
wulfie68
67 Followers

This takes place after the events of A Special Friend Part 2. Again the attitudes of those of the time and place: a small town in northern Saskatchewan, Canada, in the late 1980s/early 1990s. All sex that takes place is between people 18 years of age or older. At least some of this is fictional and any names have been changed to protect the guilty. Please rate and leave your comments!

*******

After the incident at the campground parking lot, my friend Derek and I kept apart from each other for a bit, to kill the possibility of any rumours starting. True, no one except the cop who ran into us could have seen anything: we had only made one stop after that, at a convenience store where he went in alone to get a couple soft drinks (and he grabbed some napkins, so I could try to clean up a bit more), while I stayed in his car. I also didn't run into anyone, when he dropped me off at my apartment building, a few minutes later, so no one had an opportunity to see if I missed any of his cum, in my hurried attempt to clean my face, when the police had crashed our little party.

I got to my apartment, quickly went inside and swallowed the rest of the soft drink Derek had bought me. I went to the bathroom of my small apartment, and looked in the mirror. I did look like I had something on me, but the only indicator of what it was, was a small white glob on the collar of my shirt, that wouldn't have been visible outside my jacket.

I got undressed and stepped into the shower, luxuriating in the warmth while the events of the evening replayed themselves in my head. After I washed the remnants of Derek's load of my head and face, I found myself fully erect in the shower. I used some soap to make my thighs and cock slippery, then played with myself, trying to build some delicious friction on my cock. I was really regretting the fact that I'd told Derek to go home, and that I'd see him "later". I reached down and played with the entrance of my ass, wondering what it would feel like to have a cock there.

I eased one of my soapy fingers in and stroked my rod with the other hand. My finger didn't penetrate very far, between my hesitation to cross that line, and just the awkwardness of the position. I worked my finger in and out and few times and soon I was spraying my cum against the shower wall. Between the earlier excitement and the new, naughty stimulation of putting a finger in my own ass, my orgasm was powerful and after it was done, I turned off the water and stumbled to my bed, where I collapsed until the next morning.

The next couple days were pretty quiet. I kept to myself for the most part, only going out to go to work or do errands like buy groceries, or do laundry in my building's laundry room. When I was home, I would watch tv, read a book or listen to music, generally happy, keeping a low profile.

About a week later, something happened that rocked my world to the core. I was alone, working the late shift at the gas station and small store that I worked at, when a police car pulled up to the pumps. When the driver got out, I saw it was the same youngish officer who had found Derek and I. A chill ran down my spine as I watched him get out and fill his car's tank. It was close to midnight and no one else was around. I had cleaned most of the store and just had a few more things to do before our closing at 1:00 am.

After he finished filling his car, the officer walked around it and then came into the store.

"Good evening" he said after he had stomped his feet outside the entrance, to get any loose snow off his boots. "I'm glad I got her before you close up for the night." His tenor voice had the musical lilt of a French accent coloring his speech that I hadn't noticed in our previous meeting.

"Good evening to you too, officer. You have lots of time: we don't close until 1:00 and open again at 5:00 a.m., so you still have an hour or so. Take your time." I tried to be calm and friendly, and not panic. I didn't know if he recognized me or not. He walked over to the coffee machine and asked how fresh it was. I replied that I honestly couldn't remember, which meant it probably wasn't that fresh.

"Ah, at least it will still be warm, when I am out in the cruiser. I just need to add some cream and sugar to it, ah?" He gave me a smile that seemed good natured and then added, "or do you add your cream to it?"

My heart lurched when I heard his double entendre and I fought off the panicked urge to flee. My mind was racing, and I didn't know what to do. "What do you mean, sir?" was the only reply I could come up with.

"Ah, that's right" he chuckled softly. "You prefer the cream yourself, yes? Like last week, with your friend." His tone was still light and teasing but there was no disputing what he meant: he had seen more than he had let on at the time. I took in his build, his face, his expression. He was a big man, probably 6' 3" or 4". Well built and fit which meant he could probably break me like a twig if this went badly, but his demeanor seemed more teasing and good natured than threatening. My glance passed over his name tag. "LaValle". I was jolted back to reality by his voice.

"What, I wonder, would I have found if I had got there a minute or two sooner, ah? Would I have caught you in a more...embarrassing situation? It seemed that you barely had time to wipe the cream off your face when I got there. In fact there was still some on your forehead that you had missed." He stepped closer to me and this voice grew softer.

"I thought a lot about that, this past week. You sitting there, your face shining with the remains of your friend's cream looking scared. And I wondered if you would like to try other flavours..." He took another step closer to me. "Well, mon ami? Can I get you to sample mine? I have not found very many opportunities for release since I transferred out here and could really use the help of a friendly local... someone willing to give their law enforcement a hand... or a lick..."

I was being hypnotized by his voice but tried to resist. "But we're still open for another hour. Someone could come by..."

"Its OK. I will come here, by your counter and if anyone comes it will be easy to...hide what we do. Its a quiet night, there is nothing going on. And if anyone comes, we will hear them well in advance. Don't be shy, ami. I can see you want this as bad as I do..." I took a step towards the end of the counter and stood in front of him. He reached out and put a hand on my shoulder, gently but firmly pushing me down to my knees.

I felt like I was under a spell of some kind. His soft voice, his smile, his eyes that seemed to dance with a life of their own, they worked together to almost compel me to do his bidding. I tentatively reached forward, toward his belt and undid it. At the same time he removed his sidearm and radio and set them on the counter, in easy reach if he needed them for any reason.

"Go ahead, mon ami. Reach for your prize." I unzipped him and pushed his uniform trousers and briefs down enough that I could see the dark pubic hairs and finally the object of my search, a soft, uncircumcised penis that appeared to be about as long as my friend Derek's but a bit thicker. His balls hung heavily below but I was staring at his cock: I had never been this close to someone who was uncut before. I had seen the odd one in bathrooms and changerooms but this was different, having it up close and in my grasp.

His hands gently guided my head forward and I lift his hardening cock into my mouth. I went back and forth gently, teasing it with my tongue and I could feel the tremors as blood coursed into it and it got harder under my touch.

"Ah, oui. C'est bon. You have a talented mouth mon ami. Keep going..." I pulled my head back and gave the bottom of his shaft gentle kisses, while my hand played with his balls. He groaned in pleasure. "C'est bien mais c'est nul. Suck it." French was never my best subject in school so some of what he said was lost on me, but I knew "bien" and "bon" were good. I could also tell by his reactions that he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

I took him back into my mouth and tried to deepthroat him. As with my attempts on Derek, it took me a couple times before I was able to go all the way down, but it felt easier than the last time I had tried. He let out another moan and a string of words I didn't understand in French, then he grabbed my head with both hands and started to thrust his hips, face-fucking me. I grabbed his ass with my hands, trying to get some leverage, to allow me some time to catch a breath or two, but he was far stronger than me and I was helpless, except to do what he wanted. He kept ramming himself down my throat, bottoming out with my nose mashing into his groin, as he worked his way towards release. Fortunately for me, he was in the home stretch and soon the face fucking transformed into spasms of release as he emptied his seed into my throat and mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, afraid I was going to drown in a sea of his cum, but after a few seconds he pulled his softening penis out of my mouth and lay it on my cheek.

I was finally able to catch my breath as he chuckled. "That, it was intense, no?" he lifted my chin with his hand. "You did good. Now finish cleaning me off so I can finish my patrol." He put his cock back in front of my mouth, so I reached out and sucked the last remnants of his load out of it and licked his shaft clean. I thought about how different he tasted from Derek: his cum had still been hot and salty, but it was much more mild, without the bitterness that Derek's had, with almost a hint of sweetness. He then stepped back, pulled his briefs and pants up and fixed his uniform.

I stood up from where I had knelt and walked back over to the cash register. I rang in his gas and charged it to the police account, which he signed for. After the transaction had finished, he smiled at me.

"That was good. We'll have to do this again some time, oui? I like the way you go all the way down on me. It was very nice." He pointed to my cheek. "You have some cream there, yes? You should clean it off. A bientôt mon ami. See you soon."

And he walked out into the night and drove off. I looked out at the retreating taillights and still wondering what exactly had happened, I went to the bathroom at the back of the store and cleaned the remnants of his cum off my face. It dawned on me that he hadn't paid any attention to my needs and I was as hard as a rock and needed release badly. I took my cock out and stroked myself to a quick orgasm, mentally replaying the blowjob I had just given. I didn't even know the cop's full name but I had sucked his cock at work, where anyone could have walked in! The whole situation excited the hell out of me and when I came in the bathroom, I licked my own cum off my hands before I washed and cleaned up the mess.

My head was reeling. I had been really turned on, sucking Constable LaValle. I sort of liked the taste of his cum. I had just ate my own cum too. Was I gay? What was happening to me? Would I let a guy fuck my asshole? I remembered how my playing with it in the shower had sent me over the edge. One thing was certain and I had to be more discreet: public blowjobs like this were a recipe for disaster. The risk of getting caught was far too high.

With that thought in my head, I went out front and finished all the clean up tasks I had to do before I closed and locked up for the night.

wulfie68
wulfie68
67 Followers