Another House Party

Story Info
One man's missed opportunity is another couple's wild night.
2k words
4.62
14.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's go up while they're busy" pleaded Emma, taking my hand and pulling me towards the stairs. She'd been grinding away on me all night like a cat in heat, pulling me into the bathroom or the hall or anywhere out of sight and kissing me hungrily, pawing at my cock through my jeans. Not ten minutes ago I'd held her by the throat on the patio and teased her clit just short of an orgasm, and she'd had a wildfire in her eyes since.

"It would be a little rude to just leave the rest of the party down here, wouldn't it?" I said, thinking of the half-empty bottle on the dining room table.

"But they're all busy doing drinking games, they won't notice us slipping away you can let me fucking cum!" She stamped her foot in that adorable bratty way she does when she's painfully horny. "Please mister let's goooooo!"

"Ooh what ya doing sneaking away?" A voice from the doorframe said.

"He's going to take me upstairs and give me a goddamned orgasm, otherwise I'm actually going to burst" Emma was in full pout at this point.

"Ohh nice, can we come too?" Abby said, looking very hopeful.

"Yeah yeah sure, now come OONNN!" Emma took my arm and despite her 5' frame she pulled me with ravenous strength up the stairs. The drink had made us all a little wobbly, so as she steadied herself I got a great view up her skirt, her naked pussy soaking her strong, pale thighs. Abby was not far behind us, dragging her boyfriend along.

We crept into the host's bedroom and Emma flung her crop top off before practically diving onto the bed, legs wide open. Her perfectly shaped 34Ds bounced a little as she settled, her fingers already playing over her waxed-smooth pussy. She bit her lip and squirmed in anticipation as I slowly peeled my own clothes off, taking the time to fold my shirt and jeans on the desk.

"Baby please, please hurry the fuck up!" Emma whined. A few hours of drinking and teasing had her almost in tears as she spread her soaked little hole for me.

I rolled a condom down my thick shaft then knelt on the bed between her legs and she grabbed for my cock, but I snatched her wrists together and pinned them above her head, making her moan and shudder.

"Ah ah ah, say please..."

"Please mister, please give it to me I fucking need it so bad!"

In that moment she was truly perfect. The bratty little goth girl I used to lust over from afar, now literally crying out to get fucked.

I teased her a little with the head of my cock on her clit, and she bucked and squirmed trying to angle me in. Just before I pushed forward, the door opened.

"Fucks sake babe at least just- ohh hello, started without us?"

"Well, almost," I laughed, Emma still panting beneath me. "Come up to join?"

"Well I did, but..." She side-eyed her boyfriend who shrugged.

"I'll join in a minute, you just, idk touch yourself or whatever." He sat at the desk and pulled out his phone, much to Abby's chagrin.

"Whatever," she said, waving him off and turning to me and Emma. "Can I watch you put it in?"

I nodded and moved back, dragging Emma's little frame across the bed, positioning her head at the bottom corner, right where Abby had knelt. She too was visibly very horny, the red blush across her nose and cheeks a very obvious giveaway.

I pushed Emma's legs up to her shoulders and she held them as I lubed my cock on her wetness then pushed in. As I filled her she moaned, and I'm pretty sure Abby did too. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in as hard as she could.

"Fuuuuuuck baby i needed this so bad, please give me more!"

I obliged, and started slowly picking up speed, giving her the deep strokes she loves so much, her pussy so wet you could hear it over her panting breaths and moans. Abby was watching intently and biting her lip, her hands out of sight but clearly busy. When she looked up into my eyes she grinned, then raising her hands mouthed "can I?"

I nodded, and Abby tentatively reached out and started running her fingers across Emma's shoulders and collarbones, and I slowed my thrusts as she danced her hands down to Emma's breasts, Abby taking her time to circle and tease them before giving in to her own impatience and grabbing a handful. Emma moaned in bliss, putting her hands on top of Abby's and making her squeeze. Abby was wide-eyed and wild now, and I could see her arousal in the way she fully leant into this new experience.

"I wish I had your tits, god damn!"

"I'm sure yours are just as lovely." I said, and Abby sighed, then almost reluctantly let go of Emma.

She glanced at her boyfriend, still scrolling with his back to us, and frowned. She looked down at her shirt, then back to him, then shrugged and pulled it up over her head, revealing a much more slender body than I'd imagined. She too hadn't worn a bra to this middle-of-a-heatwave party, so I got a perfect view of her petite tits. Maybe no more than a B-cup, they were nonetheless round and perky, hard little nipples poking out on top. Abby dropped her shirt behind her and pulled her brunette mane of hair into a messy bun before returning her hands to Emma's sweating, panting body. She traced her fingers down past her ribs, and over her pale stomach, touching the spot under her skirt where my cock bulged up between her hips. She looked up at me and grinned again.

"This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever done, I think I've ruined my underwear!"

"You'd better take them off then." I said. This time, she didn't even bother to check on her boyfriend, she just stood, slipped off her shorts, then turned around to give us a show of her athletic little ass before she bent and peeled her absolutely saturated panties down her legs. Emma, looking up from the bed flushed an even deeper pink than she already was, and had started playing with her breasts in Abby's absence.

Abby held up her panties and laughed. "Fuck, this happens every time I ovulate dammit." I put my hand out and she looked at me strangely for a second then gave them to me.

They were truly soaked, and it gave me a wicked idea.

"Open up baby." I commanded Emma, who, being the good girl I've trained her to be, obliged. I stuffed Abby's underwear into Emma's obedient little mouth. "I know you like the taste of your own pussy, how is it trying out another girl's?"

Emma could barely reply, she was already in her building-up-to-cum shivers, and I pushed in harder as Abby watched, already rubbing her own clit and salivating at the scene before her. Just as Emma started to buck and shout though her new gag, Abby knelt back down and grabbed Emma's breasts again, licking and sucking on her nipples. Emma screamed and arched her back, her pussy clamping down on me and squeezing like a vise. I slowed my movement to keep her filled but not overwhelmed and let her come down a bit.

I took the gag out of her mouth and kissed her, tasting Abby on her tongue. If her cum on her panties was anything to go by, she was delicious.

"Did you like that baby? Tasting another woman while you cum?"

"I liked it a lot, thank you mister"

"Would you like the real thing?" I asked. Abby stared at me for a second, then briefly at her boyfriend.

"Please mister, I really would!"

I put my hand out to Abby and pulled her to her feet, then shuffled back on the bed a little to make room for Abby's knees beside my girlfriend's head.

Emma looked a little nervous as Abby climbed up. "I've never done this before..."

"Just do what your boyfriend does to you, if I like it, you'll hear it for sure!" Abby giggled, straddling Emma's face.

She lowered herself down and let Emma get to work, I could tell the girls were just testing the waters before getting really involved. I slid back into Emma, and started thrusting slowly as not to distract her too much from the pussy in her mouth. Abby's eyes were closed, her pretty mouth slightly open as she sighed and moaned, and it was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever seen. She started to buck a little, and almost fell forward, catching herself by putting her hands on my chest. She looked up at me, and before I could stop her she moved her hands up to my neck and pulled me in for a hungry kiss, biting my lip and playing with my tongue.

Instinctively I reached for her body and squeezed her breasts, her hard little nipples pinched between my fingers. She placed he hands on top of mine and made me squeeze harder, shuddering as she neared her peak.

I saw Emma's hands grip Abby's thighs and could feel her body shift up a little.

"Ooh Emma that's my a-aa-hh!" Abby cried, shaking as she came, soaking Emma's face in her climax. She eventually stilled, panting.

"Oh fuuuuck that she's so good at that! You've done that before, surely!"

"Nuh-uh," Emma said, licking her lips. "I just did what he does, like you said."

"Well you're a lucky bitch getting that kind of treatment all the time" Abby said loudly, trying to get a reaction from her boyfriend. We all looked over, and saw him slumped over asleep, head down on the desk.

"For fucks... Guess I'm not getting railed tonight then," Abby pouted. "I'll just come vicariously through you two then."

Emma pushed me out of her, then we readjusted so she could climb on top of me. She slid me in with practiced ease, and turned to kiss Abby as she knelt up next to her. At this point I was very glad to be wearing a condom, as I wasn't sure how much longer I could last with the incredible scenes before me.

Abby was squeezing Emma's breasts again, massaging them as they played with each other's tongues, moaning in sympathy with each other. I could feel myself reaching the boiling point, so tapped on Emma's thigh in the I'm-getting-close-signal. Almost reluctantly she slid off, but was happy to crawl back up to lavish my balls with her tongue. Getting the hint, Abby lay next to her and pulled the condom off me, then licked slowly up my shaft before flicking her tongue expertly at the sensitive little spot under the head of my aching cock.

I groaned loudly, pushing up towards her mouth and she sucked the tip in, her eyes flashing with arousal. She winked, and took my entire shaft in one go, filling her throat.

"Fuck-Abby, I'm gonna-"

She pulled me back out of her mouth and the girls grabbed me together, stroking me as fast as they could.

"Come on mister, give it to us, please baby, cover us with your cum!" Emma begged, and that tipped me straight over the edge.

Thick ropes of cum fired out from my cock, the first shots splashing Emma from lip to eyebrow, and then Abby pulled on me and gave her own face a good soaking. The force of my own orgasm was like getting tunnel vision, and it took me a good minute to come back down to earth.

Abby and Emma were making out again, pausing occasionally to swipe cum off each other's faces and suck their fingers clean. When they were satisfied, they crawled up under my arms atop the sheet, the three of us beautifully disheveled and sweaty. Emma was asleep almost immediately, and wrapped her limbs around my arm like she always did. Abby reached for the lamp, and I could see a streak of cum running across her forehead that they'd missed.

When I pointed it out, she shrugged, glanced at her boyfriend one last time and said "fuck it, I want him to wonder what he missed out on."