All Comments on 'Another Kind of Love'

by Verhaalen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 1 month ago

Wonderful story, true love being displayed, irrespective of the niceties of society. There is only one correct outcome to their wanton lust, she carries his child.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 month ago

beautiful! But... one of the tags is pegging? I was wondering how you'd fit that in to a story of less than a page, and you, in fact, did not fit it in. Maybe because her name was Peggy? Rather clever. And, yet, no Peggy pegging! Perhaps that comes in Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lot of nothing! Why?

No substance, NO dialogue, why? Internal ranting of a human mind, does not make a MS story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the romantic connection between them. But I don't know how they can carry out this relationship long term. Sure, they can meet at faraway places but speaking for myself I couldn't be happy with this arrangement. I would want to see my lover's face when I went to sleep and to see her face when I woke up in the morning. I would want to have children with this woman and yell out to the world that this is my woman. This woman is the mother to my children. But how could I tell the world that this woman was also my mother?

I started a relationship with my older sister, and we have been together ever since our first-time making love. We have five beautiful children. But it was easy for us because we moved to another country and started a new live for ourselves. When we told our mother of our love for each other she accepted our love that we had for each other and when we moved to Mexico mom moved with us. Mother was introduced into our sex life about six months after we moved to Mexico. Elena, my sister, became the sister and aunt to my mother's son and daughter that I gave her.

But this couple I can't see them making it work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVerhaalen@Verhaalen
A short story writer in various genres. Of Dutch birth but living in the UK for many years. I appreciate comments but do not respond to them, sorry.