All Comments on 'Another Love Pt. 02'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 5)
buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

I don't believe I have ever actually despised a fictional character as much as I do this woman. I can't tell if it's from good writing? Or is it bad writing in making her deplorable? Is it a conscious decision? Or poor planning making her seem so fickle and uncaring? Interesting questions 🤔

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

This woman's picture is probably in the dictionary under "Naïve", "Narcissist", "Delusional" an "Stupid".

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I hate all the negative comments below, they are so small minded. This is a very well written and crafted storey which describes human emotion so well, but it’s fiction. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes, a well written story. But… why do women feel it’s perfectly OK for them to cheat, ie commit adultery, when they have “needs” but if the husband had needs and acts on them he’s scum? The wife said she did nothing wrong. Oh, yes she did. She decided without informing her husband of her problems, her lack of sex drive and latter her loneliness. What about his loneliness in a war zone? And she kept it secret instead of telling him on his return so he could decide then to keep his relationship with her or move on. She’s an unloving slut. So no the negative comments aren’t small minded. How does she possibly think it’s OK for her to have two lovers, but not OK for her husband to have multiple lovers too? She unilaterally decided her half of the marriage was open, and denied him the chance when younger to have his own lover on the side. She’s selfish and pretty despicable. Yes, the is story is fiction, but all to often is very close to a real story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Females are inherently, genetically, betrayers shopping for the best deal. They will, with absolutely no compunction, lie, cheat, steal from one male in the ardent pursuit of another. Every female is susceptible to this at any time. All feelings of guilt or unrighteousness are the remains of a veneer of “societal morality” that can wash off with the next shower. Women shop for males who will maintain their various systems: transportation, food, domicile, hormonal balance, emotional wellbeing, physical fitness, self-esteem, finances (including tax preparation), etc. Every female does this at all times. It’s just the way they are: it is a part of their human condition. Husbands are those who, at that particular time, provide either the best service in a preferred area or acceptable service in multiple areas. If he falls far enough behind, then he is history. A transactional relationship may well be the only appropriate approach to living with a female, but the male must always be aware that never has there ever been a female that felt that she got a fair deal. The demand for equity is a siren’s song. All of the exceptions to these conditions are ideals existing only in literature and myth.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is common woman speak for I want to do this and I am going to do it. I will make up any story to justify it and once decided here is no changing her mind. She thinks it is ok to cheat, betray, lie humiliate and alienate her husband from his(?) sons. Typical woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any woman who has a long-term affair and claims to love her betrayed husband more than life is delusional at best. Get as far away from the cheating skank slut as possible as soon as possible.

Alvares1414Alvares141410 months ago

"I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry"

So why in the FUCK did you make Rob take her back in the final part?

I absolutely loathe RichardGerald specifically for this one series

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She basically ruined her children's relationship with their dad. She cheated on her husband for years. There really is no redeaming quality to this woman. Worse still there is absolutely no reason why he should even talk to her. A divorce is the only way forward. I normally like raac stories, but I cannot countenance the idea that someone would take back this woman who wasted his life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

S-L-U-T

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Deception, disrespect, and betrayal on epic proportions... I just hope you don't see this as noble.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

"FUCK YOU WHORE! EAT SHIT AND DIE! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SLUT I HAVE EVER SEEN, GO TO HELL YOU POS! DON'T EVER EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN. YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF SLUT WHORE POSSIBLE. SHAKING UP IN YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR HUSBAND IS AT WAR! DISAPPEAR NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!" said Rob. 10 stars

PencarrowPencarrow8 months ago
IMAGINE IF,,,,,,

I'm re-visiting "Another Love" after at least 6 years, and I no longer feel the outrage that prompted me to write the first alternate ending (and I still think Vandemonium's version is the best of them).

~

Perhaps I've become inured to stories like this, and I now tend to see them as well-written fiction, but it occurred to me that Rob could turn the tables on Karen by giving her a bit of her own medicine.

~

He could do this by telling Karen that he understands how she felt and why she did what she did, because he did something similar.

~

"What are you talking about, Rob? What do mean by doing something similar"?

"Well Karen, like you, I had a long-term affair, and I have another woman I love and together we have two children. Of course, they're really no longer children and my love and I only see them when they come home from university, but we stay in contact constantly and after our divorce is final I'll be seeing them much more. We already have a house we purchased together years ago and that's where I've been staying whenever you thought I was away on university work. I know you understand how things things go because you started it with Phillipe so I figured I should do the same".

Man, I'd love to see something like that even if Rob was just making it up, but what payback that would be. I could imagine Karen swooning and falling to the floor, but the way her character is written I don't think she'd see the irony in the situation. Oh well, at least we can dream of something like this happening.

Sams_IslandSams_Island8 months ago

A classic story-rating conundrum. Reward a well-written, engaging story? Or punish the actions of a fictional character and/or her author? I'm rating these as I'm reading them (despite the plot spoilers in some comments) and will be rewarding good story telling. You've engaged me enough to want to know what happens next.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

I drop to my knees and begin to cry, why had this happened now? I decide that I have only one chance, to come clean and pray that Rob will be able to get past this. I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?

Come on. She did all the wrong. This woman is delusional.

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

"I drop to my knees and begin to cry, why had this happened now? I decide that I have only one chance, to come clean and pray that Rob will be able to get past this. I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?". The fuck you didn't. If it was ok why didn't you tell him. No shame and no regret except he found out. Dont see how you pull off reconciliation here.... and she has the gaul to schools him and say she has a live story to tell him. I have a divorce story to tell you Jesus, what a selfish bitch. Cheated, fucked up his relationship with his kids and possibly the kids themselves....

"And then he took care of my children and me when I was left alone," I begin". Not OUR kids. Again couldn't be much more selfish. She doesn't know what life is. I find it hard to believe she didn't cheat again.... And again.... And again....

I see nothing good in this woman.... maybe I'm too harsh but the character has shown no real redeeming quality to me so far.

Well writtenn and engaging though... and one of the few scenarios where I can see the guy just ignoring his wife for a while.... not running off to the other side of the country and quitting his job... Just not talking to her as he gets his thoughts and emotions in order.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Understand I love you that's why I fell in love with another man and F****d him and shit on our wedding vows. But he's dead now and I will give you all of my love again till you have to go away and I will find another man to love. BTB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Neither of us have done anything wrong? Get away from the stupidity.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

She cooks him a special bribery dinner—Mac and cheese?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sorry. But this is unforgivable.

How many spouses of service members have been in more dire situations in terms of loneliness and survived?

This stupid faithless cunt lasted 30 minutes coming home from dropping off her husband before jumping on this french dude's dick.

And his kids kept this all a secret?

There's no explanation that adequately justifies it. None.

And no character such as was described in the 1st installment is going to give 2 fucks about her lame ass explanation.

He walks into the main house after her ultimatum.

He says "take your dinner you made and shove up your whore ass you stupid cunt. Here are divorce papers. The house will have to be sold. We'll split the proceeds. You can always move to Montreal to he close to the du Monte family you love. Have a nice life. Tell the boys that if they want me in their lives at some point? They have to come up with some damn good explanations as to why they felt they needed to protect their slut mom and her lover. If they can't? Then I guess I'll survive without them. Bye cunt."

Seriously. How could a man betrayed so thoroughly react in any other way to this clueless female.

She demonstrates clear sociopathic behavior. Like crazy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is betrayal, but this is OVER THE TOP. This is PLANNED and EXECUTED. Cheating, Lying, Cuckolding for OVER 25 YEARS. She turned her OWN CHILDREN against him. There is no way in HELL there would be forgiveness. If she isn't DEAD at the end of this story, I would be surprised. The BTB for this should be legendary.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

totally wrong and she should be burned at the stake.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Я в шоке... Она не сожалеет и ей даже не стыдно! Искренне считает, что не сделала ничего плохого?? Как вообще можно так думать? Что за больная логика?

SlomoverSlomover3 months ago

Robert identifies the painting as being done in the bedroom of his Albany home . Yet later in the story the painting is said to have been painted in Montreal. A minor disconnect..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is one of the most upseting stories writen by an author that Idolises men who are both indecisive and wimps. I'm sorry I read to this far. I won't bother with the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Her cavalier compartmentalization is beyond belief. She's delusional.to even think he "will understand and forgive her.

He spends a year in hell and all she can think of are her needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous