Another Makeover

Story Info
Stephen's alter ego comes to the party.
1k words
4.02
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer is rapidly coming to an end. In just a few days I will be living in Ohio State student housing, hanging out with college friends and partying. I like my major as well so I don't mind the studying.

A warm but overcast morning finds me sitting on the porch reading "Batman, The Dark Knight Returns".

Kayla woke up, finally. It's 10 35 according to my cell phone clock.

"Are you still reading that stuff?"

"Why not," I asked.

"It's boreing."

So it's not a romance novel. I don't do chick flicks.

"You haven't dressed in a while."

Point taken.

I closed the book and looked at her across the table.

"I will. I still like wearing girls' outfits."

"I think you look awesome in moms' clothes."

At 6 00 that day the dinner table had been cleared. The sky had turned blue and the cumulous clouds white hours ago. My mother was weeding a flower bed. My father was cutting the front lawn. I had something really important to ask of my mother.

She was wearing cutoffs and a draped cold shoulder deep cobalt combo floral top.

I love what she's wearing. I really need to get something just like it. Maybe I'll ask her where she bought it.

"Mom," I said.

She got off her knees and stood up so I continued.

"I'm going back to school in a few days. I want to bring outfits with me."

"First of all, I don't mind you dressing up but I want you to stop wearing MY stuff. Buy your own outfits."

"OK"

"Come shopping with me tomorrow morning. We'll pick out stuff for you to wear."

At 9 55 the following morning there were already women waiting to go inside Lands End. Samantha, my alter ego, was there. "She" was wearing a gray teeshirt dress.

By 10 33 I came out from the changing room wearing a Navy-blue 3/4 sleeve split neck shift dress. I looked at my mom who gave a nod. I returned to the changing stall.

Just after the holiday I had completed the move into my dormitory. My parents had helped with the move.

The next day at noon I had time between classes. Wanting anything to eat, I went into the cafeteria, bought a tuna sandwich and a chocolate milk and took a seat by a post.

I was wearing my boy clothes: deep wine polo shirt and blue jeans. Girl clothes would be saved for special occasions like sorority parties.

Of all people to find me in the cafeteria, it had to be Angela. We had been broken up since summer vacation.

"Hey" She shouted getting my attention.

She took the seat across from me.

"What?"

"Shouldn't you be wearing a dress?"

"Why?"

"Because you're a crossdresser and you hate boy clothes."

I didn't reply.

Angie you can't manipulate me.

"There are more lesbians on this campus than straight girls."

"Really?"

"Yah really"

She's not right. Wait. What if she is right? I'll never get laid here.

"You can't name two lesbians at this school."

"Jenny Kent, Julie Clarke."

"Ok you got me."

Both of those girls are smoking hot. Jenny is a strawberry blond with green eyes. She is small in stature, 5' 3" Her body is pear-shaped curvy with medium-size boobs.

Julie is much taller, 5' 9". She has a slender but curvy figure, very similar to that of actress/model Angie Harmon. Her hair is auburn and her eyes brown. Her full lips are painted dark red.

Angela and I remained friends so I can ask anything of her.

"Can you help me with makeup tonight?"

"Of course."

"I want to hit on Jenny."

"You go girl." Her words came out with a grin.

Saturday night came around. Having spent all day studying, I needed to unwind. Nothing beats going DRAG to help me unwind.

At 7 that evening I came into Angela's dorm. Like last spring, I stripped naked in her bathroom and came outside wearing the bodysuit.

Unlike last spring, Angela was in the dorm by herself.

"Where's Peggy?"

"She dosen't live with me anymore."

"Oh really, why?"

"She's sharing an apartment with friends."

"Do you guys still hang out together?"


"Yah, sometimes."

Angela fetched her makeup kit and set about the task of making me look pretty. Like before, all I could think was girls take forever to get ready.

This time my full lips will be dark purple, a shade that I picked out. My eyelids were given just a faint but well matched eyeshadow. My fingernails will be sky-blue.

"You go girl."

This time I donned a WHMU white-multi floral bodycon, off-shoulder v-neck sleeveless style. I put my feet into red pointed-toe Stiletto heals.

What if they discover that I'm boy in a disguise? They are going to be so pissed off. They might even take some kind of revenge.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

"Samantha relax, NO ONE will figure out that you're not actually a girl. You did it last spring and a guy tried to pick you up, remember?"

"Yah I remember."

I walked twice around the room trying to walk like a girl.

"You go girl."

I came into a large room furnished with a sofa and chairs, a coffee table. It's actually a student lounge.

There were 4 girls and 6 guys, all of whom were gulping beer. I became the 5th girl, or so everyone thought. All the guys there were trying to score pussy.

I'll wait for a dude to hit on me.

The dude who approached me Ken Banks has black hair framing a rectangular face. He has thin lips and dimples. His eyes are blue. He's a lean 6 1 goodlooking guy.

"Hey you," he said.

"Hi."

"What's your name?"

"Samantha."

I pretended not to know him. "Samantha" dosen't hangout with the same group of friends.

"What's your major?"

"Architecture," he replied.

I pretended to not know his interests. That's just a little white lie. Actually, I know more about him than he realizes.

We chatted for a short while making observations about the school, the fraternities and sororities. I gave him the name of Angelas' sorority as though it is mine.

"Let me get you another beer."

"I'd love one."

He pulled me into a kiss pushing his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand groping my ass. His other hand slid upward to my left boob and squeezed.

He thinks he's making out with Samantha.