The Stiletto Pt. 01: Thursday

Story Info
The fun starts at The Stiletto.
2.4k words
4.54
5.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XeniaDei
XeniaDei
21 Followers

I arrived at "The Stiletto" at around ten, having just ended a business dinner. It was still a little early for the club, but the girls had already begun to file in, sometimes alone, sometimes in pairs or small groups. There were a few guys already there. Ricky, the bouncer, greeted me warmly as I walked in, and handed me a beer.

"Has my wife come in yet?"

"Haven't seen her," he answered.

"Thanks."

I walked up to the bar and leaned back against it, my elbows resting on the top, my beer in my right hand, one foot on the foot rail. I felt very much at home here. This being a Thursday, I expected the place to be packed by midnight. "The Stiletto" was a popular place every day of the week (it was closed on Monday), but Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays were really the best. It would get so packed, it surely violated at least a few city ordinances.

I didn't bother looking for Gabrielle. If Ricky hadn't seen her, it meant she hadn't yet come in.

I lazily scanned the floor, checking out the patrons. I knew the place like the palm of my hand, having been a regular for nearly four years. Before me, and to my right was the stage, about two feet above floor level, 30 feet long and 12 feet deep, with 3 chrome dancing poles evenly spaced. The stage ceiling was covered with stage lights, most of which still hadn't been turned on. The stage's rear wall was fully mirrored except for two narrow crimson velvet curtains on either end through which the dancers could enter and exit. To the right of the stage were three doors, one that led backstage, and the other two to the restrooms. The club--stage included--was about sixty feet by thirty feet, and the ceiling about twelve feet high. Warm lighting gave the Stiletto a welcoming and intimate ambiance. Surrounding the stage were about thirty wood tables painted black, each with 4 white plastic chairs. Originally the tables had been plastic, just like the chairs, until one night a table collapsed under the weight of two girls who had been dancing on it.

On a typical Thursday night, about half the girls present would be looking to score a few bucks, the rest just there to have fun. One thing they all had in common; they knew how to dress: short dresses, low cut tops, towering heels, were the norm. Great hair, expertly applied make-up, perfect nails; these women knew how to look hot.

As I leaned against the bar, the stage was empty, except for two girls who were sitting on the edge facing a group of another four girls sitting at a table that had been moved almost up to the stage. The six girls were chatting animatedly, with occasional outbursts of loud laughter. I knew all of them, and they waved at me when they saw me.

A few males just stood around close to the bar, eyeing the girls, a drink, usually a beer, in hand.

Seven of the tables were taken, most sitting a single male, and at two tables a girl had joined the solitary male.

A young man, about twenty-five, who had been at the end of the bar, walked up to me and introduced himself.

"Do you come here often," he asked.

"At least once a week," I answered.

"Great, I'm new in town, and I just heard of this joint."

"Is this your first time here?"

"Yes."

"How do you like it so far?"

"It's nice, very pretty girls, but there's not a lot of them."

"It's early, it'll be packed solid in a couple of hours."

"Great!" I was told this was the place.

"Are you into transsexuals?" I asked him.

"Yes, transsexuals and genetic women too."

"Well, if you're looking to meet transsexuals, you've come to the right place."

"Do u know any of the girls here?"

"Not all of them, but a good number."

"Could you introduce me to some?"

"Sure, no problem, but the truth is they're super friendly. A clean-cut guy like you is not gonna get brushed off. In fact, you're liable to be approached by a few before the night is over."

"Thanks."

"Are you just looking to get laid, or are u looking for something more?"

"Both, actually, I'm open."

"Then you're in luck, some of the girls here are pros, but not most."

Alex then added that he had just opened an eyewear business, and gave me his card, if I ever needed new glasses. I told him I'd be sure to visit his place. I felt he was trying to make friends in a new town more than drumming up business.

I then felt a whiff of perfume to my left, and turned around to face a pair of barely- covered large breasts.

Zara was Gabrielle's best friend. About four inches taller than me in her stocking feet, in her platform heels she literally towered over me. She was a natural blonde, a little on the skinny side, and extremely pretty. She leaned over to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

"This is my new friend Alex," I introduced them, "Alex, this is Zara, a very good friend from way back." Zara gave Alex a kiss on the cheek, which caught Alex by surprise.

"Gabrielle isn't here yet," I offered.

"I know, I saw her parking her car as I came in. Should walk in any minute now," Zara said reassuringly.

"Are you gonna dance tonight?" I asked her.

"Maybe. I'm not sure yet. Depends on Jason. If one of the girls doesn't show."

Zara's day job was as a receptionist at a local construction company, but exotic dancing allowed her to express her "inner artiste," as she put it.

"There's Gabrielle," Zara suddenly pointed to my left. My wife had just walked in. She stopped to greet one of the girls. About an inch taller than me, she wore a very short bright orange lace-up pencil mini skirt, a matching lace-up cropped tank top and silver six-inch platform heels. Zara went to greet her.

"That's your wife?" asked Alex.

"Yes."

"She's beautiful."

"Thank you."

Then he added: "Is she an escort?"

"Not really, no. She escorts sometimes, but just for fun."

"You're a lucky man," my new friend said after a moment.

"Thanks, I think so!"

Zara and Gabrielle exchanged a wet kiss, and then Zara pointed in my direction. My wife grinned and walked up to me. I detected the taste of semen in her mouth as she kissed me. I was sure Zara had noticed it too.

"You've been busy."

"Yes, that was Jack, I was at his house earlier. I have a gift for you, once we get home." She gave me a mischievous wink.

I knew what she meant. "I can't wait."

I introduced her to my new friend.

"Nice to meet you."

We stayed for a while, chatted a little with some of our friends, and stuffed singles in a few of the dancers' thongs. Zara didn't get to dance.

"It won't keep forever, you know," Gabrielle reminded me.

"Yes, I know."

We decided to make our exit shortly before midnight, just as the Stiletto was beginning to get really packed.

We said our goodbyes and drove home in my car. My wife would send for her car the next morning.

The moment we walked into our house, Gabrielle faced away from me and pulled up her tiny skirt.

"Get down baby."

I squatted behind her, and she pulled her thong to one side and bent over a little, exposing her smooth anus to me. I put my mouth to her beautiful rosebud, and with a series of small farts, blobs of semen and ass juice plopped out of her rectum and into my mouth. I let the cum sit in my hungry mouth for a minute to enjoy the sweet taste. Then I swallowed. I got up and my wife and I kissed.

"Did you like your gift, honey?"

"I loved it!"

"Jack says hi, and wanted to know if we're still up for dinner with him and Tina next week."

I had forgotten about our dinner plans with them, but I said "sure."

"Here," my wife fished in her purse and took out twenty crisp one-hundred dollar bills.

Although we certainly didn't need the money, Gabrielle and I found it exciting that she was getting paid to fuck, just like a real escort.

When I first met the woman who would eventually become my wife, she informed me that she was a bottom, and nothing would change that. No way would she ever play the active role in sex. She had been emphatic. I answered that I was strictly a bottom too. Gabrielle was so taken with me, she would later confess, that she had reluctantly agreed to top me that first time we were together. Before the night was over, she had decided that she loved the active role, and very quickly became an expert and enthusiastic ass fucker.

"I love fucking you, you know that, but I still need to get fucked sometimes, you know. It's just something I need," she told me shortly after we moved in together.

I understood, of course. A person has needs, and those needs must be met. So we agreed that whenever she felt the urge to get her ass fucked, she should go ahead and do it. To spice things up even more, I suggested she should charge for it!

I had advised her, and she agreed with me, that she should only hook up with men who were already friends, to be safe, and Jack had been the first man Gabrielle suggested. I had just recently met Jack at a party at the Stiletto, but I had found hm to be a solid guy; somebody I could trust, and thus that Gabrielle should trust as well. We quickly became great friends. Jack was an engineer and his wife Tina a nurse at a local hospital.

Altogether, besides Jack, Gabrielle had 6 approved men she occasionally had sex with, and a couple, where both the husband and wife participated.

These trysts with her clients rarely lasted more than one afternoon or evening, although once Gabrielle had gone away for a weekend with one of her clients.

As we kissed in our home's foyer, the taste of Jack's cum lingering in our mouths, my wife began getting excited, and her cock got hard under her tiny skirt.

"I need to fuck you," she said simply.

"Ok."

We went to our bedroom, and quickly undressed. She threw me on my back at the edge of the bed and I lifted my legs over my shoulders to expose my hole to her. My wife then lubed up her cock and my asshole, and slid into me. She leaned forward, her breasts pressing against the back of my thighs, and we kissed passionately as she rhythmically rotated her hips back and forth, her cock sliding in and out of my rectum.

"Let's switch positions, I want you to ride me."

"Ok."

Gabrielle released my ass, and lay down on the bed, her head propped up on a pillow, and I squatted on top of her, guiding her well-lubricated cock into my ass. She started to make small pumping motions with her hips, but most of the work would now be up to me. I fucked myself with my wife's cock, rhythmically raising my ass as high as I could so her cock was barely inside me--just the head--and then lowering myself until my buttocks met her hips with a slap. We hardly broke eye contact as I rode her, her six-inch cock making squishing sounds as it slid in and out of my fuck hole.

We held hands, fingers intertwined as I rode her. Gabrielle alternated between resting her elbows on the bed and raising her arms, helping me keep my balance as I rocked back and forth on her cock.

"So how have they been, anyway? I haven't seen them in several weeks."

"They're doing great, although Jack said the house feels empty with the twins away at college. He and Tina haven't quite gotten used to that."

Jack at 43, was a couple of years older than me, and Tina was my age. Jack Jr. and Beatrice were at USC; Jr. majoring in engineering like his father, and Beatrice, who wanted to become an actress, in the acting program. Gabrielle was twenty-two, two years older than the twins.

"I imagine."

"They're going to Italy next summer; Jack asked me to tell you if we would join them."

"We could think about it, sure."

"It would be wonderful. I've never been to Italy," she smiled.

"You would love it, I'm sure."

"I think I'm gonna cum." I interrupted our conversation. Suddenly I ejaculated, my semen shooting in spurts all over my wife's breasts, neck, face, and hair.

About a minute later, she grunted, spasmed, and ejaculated into my rectum.

We just sat there for a minute, her cock still in me, our hands still locked together, looking at each other, smiling and panting quietly.

"Lick up your cum baby," Gabrielle instructed me. Getting off from her body, my wife's cock slipping out of my rectum, as I did, I bent over her and slowly and lovingly began to lick my cum off her chest, neck and face, paying special attention to her nipples. Then we kissed, as we shared my cum.

"Would you like to eat your cum out of my ass?" I asked.

My wife smiled: "not this time, love, I want you to hold my cum inside you."

Then I licked her now softening cock of my ass juices and what little of her cum had clung to it.

I looked at the time, it was past two; we had been fucking for nearly two hours.

"I need to get some sleep, or I won't make it to work tomorrow!" We went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. We brushed our teeth and Gabrielle took off her makeup.

"Are you sure you can hold my cum in you? I don't want you losing my load."

"Quite sure, it doesn't feel like it wants to come out."

"Ok, but if you feel it wants to come out, let me know and ill plug you for the night."

"Of course, honey."

Gabrielle put on a sexy babydoll and we climbed into our bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

XeniaDei
XeniaDei
21 Followers