Another Neighborhood Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were wonderful, Paul," Jennie said.

"Magnificent," Anne agreed. "Thanks."

"No less pleasurable for me," he said.

The women started clearing the table but didn't bother to dress. It was exciting to see them flit around naked. Paul carried his own plate into the kitchen, just for something to do.

"Dessert?" Jennie asked.

"Didn't we just have it?" Paul quipped.

Both women giggled.

"Then how about an aperitif?"

"A what?"

"A drink or something after dinner."

"Or something?"

All still naked, the two women linked an arm in each of his and led him to the master bedroom, where the bed was already turned down.

* * *

Paul stumbled home late worn out. Those two women had stamina. But they sure were good. Now, he could add a threesome to his... what?

And if that wasn't enough, Paul found his mother sitting on the sofa, legs folded up, still in her fancy cocktail dress, which was high up on her thighs. It was unzipped in the back, the straps were off her shoulders, and the top was peeled down just above her nipples.

He stopped short and they stared at each other for a moment. "You must have had a good time," she said.

He shrugged. "You were right. She's a good cook."

"That all she's good at?"

Obviously, he didn't want to answer that question, so he quickly changed the subject. "Where's dad?"

"Asleep," she answered in annoyance. "He had a little too much to drink. He was randy when we got home and made advances on me, as you can see." She held out her arms for emphasis as though he couldn't already see she was half undressed. "Then he fell asleep. I decided to wait up for you."

"I'm sorry, mom," Paul offered for lack of anything better to say.

"The truth is, Paul. I'm no better off than my book club friends. Your dad is a good man, a loving husband, a good provider, but..." She trailed off leaving him to draw the conclusion.

Paul didn't know what to say. Her admission did not really come as a surprise, but neither did he understand her purpose in telling him.

"Obviously, my friends found a solution," she went on. She shrugged.

Paul frowned. Was his mother attempting to seduce him? His bowels tensed up. The frightening thing was, he'd just spent a few hours having incredible sex with two of those friends and was literally worn out. What would he do if he had been home all evening?

"I'm sorry, mom. I... I..."

"It's probably time for both of us to sleep," she suggested.

"Probably," Paul agreed, thankful for the way out of this. He pecked her on the cheek and headed upstairs.

Needless to say, he had a restless night.

* * *

Paul finally got out of bed, having been awake for quite a while. He visited the bathroom and then got dressed. Downstairs, he found his mother peering out of the front window in the direction of her friends' houses. She was wearing one of those short summer dresses that he'd seen her friends wear. Made him wonder if they all shopped together.

"Something going on out there?" Paul asked.

"Lisa invited the girls over for coffee to discuss the future of the book club," Lola told him. "The others are arriving now."

"Then you'd better get going. Where's dad?"

"The husbands are all out playing golf."

Not all, Paul thought as he watched his mother head down the street.

* * *

Lola approached Lisa's home and found the front door ajar. She heard the other women talking, and what she heard had her stopping to listen before entering.

"So, Charlie and Sam didn't go play golf because they went away to a car race?" Lisa rhetorically asked. "And you had Paul over for dinner." It was a statement of fact, not a question.

"What are you implying?" Jennie asked.

Lisa shrugged. "He was there pretty late."

"He was at your house all afternoon the other day," Jennie shot back.

"What are you implying?" Lisa retorted.

"If the shoe fits..."

"Were you there too, Anne?"

"What if I was?" Anne smugly responded.

"You had a threesome?" Lisa asked incredulously.

"What if we did?" Anne said. "What did you and he do since you didn't have to share?"

"Ladies, ladies, really?" Nicole chided. "We've been out of high school for over twenty years."

"You've got nerve," Lisa accused. "He visited you first."

"We're all guilty," Nicole pointed out in frustration. "Yeah, he visited me first, then Lisa the next day, and then Jennie and Anne had him for dinner--"

"Actually, he was dessert," Anne quipped.

Everyone burst into laughter, and that relieved the tension.

That is, until Lisa looked up and said, "Oh, shit!"

The shocked expression on her face had the others looking up and instantly sharing her horror at the sight of Lola standing in the doorway, not looking happy.

"Wow! My friends," Lola said sternly. "First, you all use my son right in front of me, and then you lure him into your homes for your sordid pleasures. I'm surprised you invited me this morning, and not him!" And with that, she turned and stormed out.

* * *

Alone in the house, Paul decided to go shower to wash off all off last night's sex. He wasn't in there more than a couple of minutes when the shower door opened, and his mother stepped in. He was stunned, more at the sight of her amazing body nude than her actual appearance.

"My so-called friends were all boasting about how you visited each of them in the afternoons while out for your walk. Anne even joked about she and Jennie having you for dessert. Have you ever done it in the shower?"

THE END