Another Neighborhood Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He won't be alone," Jennie said. "Come to our house for dinner."

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Lola said.

"It's no trouble."

"This is a big deal being invited to the Lawrence's," Nick pointed out. "Not something I really want to pass up."

"Okay," Lola finally agreed.

"Glad we got that settled," Paul remarked.

"Come over whenever you want tomorrow afternoon," Jennie said, taking her leave.

Once she was gone, Lola said, "It'll be okay. Jennie's a good cook. You'll see when you eat her pie."

"I'm not worried, mom."

Dinner was becoming a routine event in the sense that it was always ready at six, which was usually just after Paul's father arrived home. His mother was a good cook also, so the meal was always good, but the rest was just listening to his dad describe his day. Paul watched his mother listen intently, but there was also a bored expression on her face. Tonight was more about the great invitation to the big boss's house and as great a thing that was. His mother did not seem the least bit interested, but she knew that Nick's job was what afforded them the comfortable lifestyle they enjoyed.

The apple pie was delicious and an unexpected treat.

Paul helped his mother clean up after dinner, more for something to do than any other reason. His dad went on to the family room to turn the TV on and get comfortable. He sat on the sofa rather than the reclining easy chair. When his mother finished in the kitchen, she came into the family room and sat beside her husband. Very close, their legs touching, his dad occasionally touching his mom's leg lovingly.

It was nice for Paul to see his parents so affectionate with each other. He believed they still loved one another. But as he studied them unobtrusively, he thought he could still see a disinterested look on his mother's face. What did that mean? Was she just not into the TV show they were watching, or was there something else? Had they just been married so long they took one another for granted?

Or was his mother experiencing the same malady her friends were: they loved their husbands, their husbands were good providers, but they just didn't completely satisfy their wives?

Paul would have to observe tomorrow night the interaction between Jennie and her husband, Charlie. He wondered if they were doing the same thing right now: watching television for a couple of hours before going to bed.

* * *

Having showered before going to bed, Paul awoke, arose, dressed, and headed downstairs. There was a full, fresh pot of coffee, and an empty cup for his use. His mother was not there. With his cup of coffee, he sat at the kitchen table. A couple of minutes later, Lola called him into her bedroom. Wondering if something was wrong, he quickly complied. He stepped into the room.

"Yeah?"

Lola stepped out of her bathroom wearing only a sexy, bra sand matching bikini panties. Paul's jaw instantly dropped. He didn't know whether to be stunned that she would show herself to him with so little on, or that she looked unbelievably hot in only that.

"Mom! You look incredible."

She looked down at herself. "Oh, hell, I didn't realize..." Hurriedly, she moved back into the bathroom. "I want to try on some dresses for you to tell me which looks best. I've got to find something to wear to this damned dinner tonight."

The image of her in her underwear was now burned into his memory. "Uh, okay. I guess. You don't want to go?"

"No, I don't really want to go. But I know it's important to your father. And probably necessary to his job. But I've met Bill Lawrence and his wife. They're kind of snobbish."

"Oh. Well, do the best you can."

A few seconds later, she stepped out again in a plain blue dress, short sleeves, no collar, just above the knees. "Well?"

"It's kind of plain. I mean, you look nice, but you don't look like the same woman I saw a minute ago."

"Forget what you saw."

"I can't. You need to show that woman off."

With a heavy sigh, she went back into the bathroom. Another minute later, she was in a dark red dress, V-neck, short sleeve, a few inches above the knees, and more form fitting.

"That's better, but still not you."

"I've only got one more." A few minutes later, she presented in a floral print, wraparound type dress of a softer material that showed some cleavage, was shorter, and showed off her curves.

"That's the one."

"Figured you'd like this one."

"It's you. Makes you look ten years younger--not that you look old," he quickly added. "Would you go on a date with me?" Then he smirked. "Or would your husband be jealous?"

That made her laugh. "Oh, go on, you." She waved him off.

But as he walked away, Paul couldn't shed the image of her in bra and panties.

* * *

And that vision stayed with him throughout the day. He wondered if his mother was teasing him when she appeared later in short shorts showing off shapely legs, and tank top displaying eye-catching cleavage. He started to comment, thought better of it, and simply enjoyed the view. Lunch was particularly uplifting sitting across the table from her watching her tits get pushed up out of her top as she held her sandwich with two hands. He had to wonder if she was doing that on purpose. But she never gave him any odd looks, or acted strange as though her actions were intentional.

Paul actually sat and watched her boring shows with her in the afternoon, his attention more on her legs because her shorts had ridden up nearly exposing her butt cheek. He finally snapped out of it and questioned what he was doing--this was his mother, after all--and he was about to go up to his room when she stood and announced that she was going to get ready for dinner.

As with the day before, she went into her bedroom leaving the door open. A few seconds later, he heard the water in the shower, and the shower door open and close, and it was all distinct enough that she also must not have closed the bathroom door.

Did he dare?

But the temptation was too great. Paul got up and walked softly toward the master bedroom, as though she would hear anything with the water running. Sure enough, the bathroom door was open. Guiltily, he moved into position to spy, his heart pounding over the despicable thing he was doing.

But evil was not to be his friend. Finally able to peek in, the cooler air in the bathroom and the warmer air in the shower conspired to fog the glass doors of the stall. All he could see was a vague outline. He quickly vacated the master bedroom.

Returning to the sofa and his original position, Paul was breathing heavily. He felt bad for what he had just attempted and was glad he had not succeeded. The shower stopped a few seconds later and the shower door opened and closed. Now would be the time to go, but he dared not. A few minutes later, the hair dryer was running.

Just as he was settling down, Paul heard, "Aw, shit!"

He hurried to her bedroom door, but did not look in. "Mom? Everything all right?"

"You can come in," she said in an exasperated voice.

He found her sitting on the edge of the bed in only panties and bra like this morning. But whatever was annoying him was greater than him seeing her like this.

She looked up. "Your dad just called and said the other wives had decided to wear cocktail dresses tonight."

"Do you have a cocktail dress?"

"Yesssss," she answered, dragging it out in annoyance. "Your father and I rarely go to--" she did finger quotes "--cocktail parties. But we did once. I believe it was a company function at a fancy hotel downtown. Knowing in advance I needed it; I bought a dress for it."

"You still have it?"

"Yes," she answered in the same aggravated tone.

"Well, let's see it."

Reluctantly, she stood and went into her huge closet. Paul could hear the sound of hangers sliding as she rooted for the dress. She finally found it, brought it out and laid the black garment on the bed. She stared at it for a few seconds as though psyching herself up to put it on. After a heavy sigh, she picked it up and slipped into it.

Paul's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Low-cut didn't begin to describe it. The neckline plunged between her breasts ending below her cleavage, showing off the complete curvature of the inside of her boobs. It was very short, coming only halfway between her knees and crotch. It also hugged her waist.

Paul had to adjust his cock.

Lola noticed. "What are you doing?"

"You're giving me an erection!"

At first, she frowned, then she laughed. "Oh, you!" But she could see he was not lying, and that actually made her feel good.

"Seriously, you look amazing!"

"I bought this years ago. I wanted to show up some of the bitchy wives."

"Did you?"

Lola's shrugged. "I wasn't really comfortable showing off this much."

"Well, as amazing as you look in it now, I can only imagine how smashing you were then."

"Well, thanks. What's dad going to think?"

"Dads got a hard on, too," Nick said standing in the doorway with a big grin. "Paul is right. You look amazing. You'll be the envy of all the men tonight. I'll have to fight them off."

"Okay, okay," Lola said. "Don't overdo it."

Nick came to her to hug and kiss her. Paul noticed she actually had a smile on her face. He then removed his suitcoat, went into the bathroom, and the sound of his electric razor could be heard.

"You run on to Jennie's," Lola said. With a smirk, she gently backhanded his cock. "But get rid of that before you get there. Otherwise, she'll get the wrong impression."

But as he left the house and walked to the neighbor in question, the image of his mother in that sexy dress was more exciting than seeing her in bra and panties.

* * *

And the walk was too short, the memory too vivid to lose the bulge in his pants. One ring of the doorbell was all it took before it was answered. Jennie greeted in a short, low-cut dress that really showed her off, and Anne was standing behind her similarly attired.

As he walked past Jennie, she reached out and rubbed his cock through his pants. That caught him off guard.

"Good. You came prepared," she remarked with a grin. "Slight change of plans. Our husband's had the chance to go to a car race this weekend. Since you were coming, we were happy for them to go."

Great! Just what he needed, Paul thought. First, his mother, now these two. As they led him into the living room and sat him down on the sofa, sandwiching him between them, it occurred to him that he might be the main course.

Their dresses were nearly identical, just different coloring. When they sat on either side of him, neither seemed to care what their clothing revealed. Much of their shapely legs were in view, and as both dresses buttoned up the front, the top couple of buttons on each seemed to have magically come undone, revealing a lot of breast skin.

"Did your husbands even know I was coming?" Paul asked.

"Oh, sure," Jennie responded. "Both said to tell you they were sorry not to be here."

With a nod, Paul asked, "So, is there actually a meal?"

"Of course. Are you hungry? Dinner is ready. We can eat now."

"What do your husbands think is going on here?"

"Dinner," Anne said, finally speaking.

"And what is going on here?" Paul tried to keep it light. He didn't want to sound critical.

"Our husbands are off to have some enjoyment," Anne explained. "We want to do the same. Don't you?"

Of course, he did. But he didn't want to seem... eager. "Didn't know the book club was going to lead to this," he remarked jokingly.

"Well, you visited Nicole and Lisa. We just wanted a turn. But we're not going to force you to do anything you don't want to. Why don't we have dinner?"

So, the two ladies led him to the dining room arm in arm and sat him at the head of the table. Jennie went into the kitchen while Anne poured wine. Jennie returned shortly with two plates of Beef Bourguignon, placing one in front of Anne and the other for Paul. Another quick trip to the kitchen for her to get her own plate.

Paul's mother had been correct. Jennie was a good cook. "This stew is delicious!" he complimented.

"Beef Bourguignon. And thanks," Jennie said. "It was going to be beef stew but evolved. I thought it should be something fancier, something you wouldn't get on your ship."

"We don't eat fancy on the ship. And our food is not this good. That's been one of the treats of being home. Good food."

"That the only treat?" Anne asked.

Paul shrugged. "There have been others," he said with a smirk.

"Hopefully, there will be more."

Paul asked about their children just to talk about something different. Each woman had a daughter, both of whom were away at college. They were younger than him, so while he knew them, he didn't have much interaction with them growing up. However, he was certain they'd both grown up to be hot like their mothers.

When they finished eating, Paul expected Jennie and Anne to clear the table. He picked up his plate to help, but Jennie arose and walked behind him. "Don't worry about that," she said, putting her hands on his shoulders.

Here it comes, he thought. But that was all right. He'd maintained his erection all through dinner and he needed some relief. He didn't see her signal Anne to come closer, but she did, and she pulled on his chair to move him away from the table. Jennie directed Anne to sit on Paul's lap, and then she moved their heads together, forcing them to kiss. It was soft, sweet, and delightful. His cock pulsed. Anne obviously felt it because she giggled.

Jennie kept her hands on their heads to continue kissing, and when she finally let them pull apart, she undid more buttons on Anne's dress and pulled if off her shoulders, exposing the woman's bra. Anne merely smiled, and Paul wondered if they had choreographed this beforehand.

Jennie pushed their heads together again, and Paul could vaguely see her lifting Anne's tits out of the cups of her bra. This was becoming a bit kinky, but so far, more exciting than what he'd done up to now with the book club women. It also had him wondering if these two women maybe enjoyed each other from time to time.

Anne took his hand and pulled it between her legs as the bottom of her dress was nearly up to her crotch anyway. She made sure his fingers were touching her panty-covered pussy, and he got the hint she wanted him to finger her. Meanwhile, she unbuttoned his shirt with Jennie assisting pulling it down his arms and helping him out of it. Jennie's hands were also moving caressingly all over his upper body.

"We've always wanted to have a threesome," Jennie whispered. She pulled his chair further back as Anne stood and undid his belt and pants. Both women pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. "But, well, neither of our husbands would complete the fantasy."

Anne knelt and sucked his cock while a still clothed Jennie leaned in for a kiss of her own. Even though this was quirky and way beyond any experience Paul had previously had, it was unbelievably enjoyable: to be kissing one woman while another sucked his dick. Anne wasn't great at fellatio, but the intent was. What added to that was Jennie grabbing his rod at the base and slapping it against Anne's lips. Anne giggled as pre-cum oozed from his slit.

Paul was now game for whatever these two kinky women had in store. He pulled Jennie in for another kiss while she stroked him, and Anne continued to suck. When Jennie pulled away to concentrate on her handiwork, Paul could see down her dress. Her tits were nearly spilling out of her bra.

"I want to see the two of you fuck!" Jennie whispered. "I've never seen two people fuck in person." She pulled Anne up and assisted in removing her friend's bra while Anne shed her panties and gathered her dress around her waist. She then straddled Paul's lap and he eagerly held his cock straight up for her to impale herself on. She moaned as it slowly slid in to the hilt. Paul let out a silent sigh of his own.

While watching, Jennie unbuttoned her own dress and let it drop to the floor, leaving her only in sexy bra and bikini panties. He wondered if she wore these items for her husband.

It felt good to be fucking again, even in this sitting position. And as if this all weren't kinky enough, Jennie reached around and caressed Anne's boobs. Paul again wondered if the two had done sexual things with each other or if they were just so horny anything went. It didn't matter. For him, it was exciting.

Jennie was constantly touching both of them all over as though it made her part of the action.

Anne started moaning and groaning intently. She rotated her hips around on Paul's cock, and he sensed her orgasm was building. She squeezed her legs together as best she could, and then, she came holding onto his shoulders so she could whip her head back. Jennie watched in awe, and when she thought Anne was finished, she ordered, "Suck him again. Suck all your juices off."

So, Anne slid off, got down on her knees and complied as Paul's cock expanded in her mouth.

As she did this, Jennie took her own bra off and pressed one breast against Paul's lips. Of course, he knew to suck her nipple, which caused her to purr. She also kissed him again, sloppy this time, swapping spit and licking his mouth. That was as erotic as hell for him.

Jennie then moved into position to take over sucking from Anne. She was a little better, but they both could take lessons from Nicole.

"I want to ride again," Anne said. So, she stood and sat on his dick again, this time facing away. To his surprise, he felt Jennie's hand rubbing his dick and Anne's pussy.

"You two have been together before," Paul finally observed aloud.

"Not really," Jennie said. "We just decided anything goes tonight." She then pushed plates and glasses away, sat on the edge of the table, pulled the leg of her panties aside and fingered her pussy.

Not surprisingly, Anne reached over and played with her friend's pussy also. Jennie pressed Anne's hand against her snatch.

But just as quickly, Anne was on her knees sucking him again.

Jennie removed her own panties. "I can't wait anymore," she said, sliding off the table, turning, bending over it, and wiggling her ass at him.

Anne stood, grabbed his cock, and pulled on it for him to stand. She then guided it toward Jennie's wet pussy. Paul needed no further encouragement to drive it in. She felt wonderful and he really pounded her. He pulled Anne to him and kissed her while he fucked her friend.

Jennie then pushed him back onto his chair where she sat in his lap, legs on the floor so she could bounce up and down. Anne helped by rubbing her pussy. Jennie twisted slightly so Paul could suck her nipple, and then they could kiss. Didn't take long before she was coming, thrashing around. Paul had to grab her around the waist to keep her planted on him. She shouted a string of expletives as long as her climax lasted, and then she fell back against him, spent.

Meanwhile, Anne was pushing dishes and glasses further away on the table. She laid on it. "Please fuck me again."

Well, she said please, Paul thought with a silent smirk. Sliding his cock in, he lifted one of her legs and rested it against his shoulder. Jennie watched intently, occasionally leaning in for a kiss. She reached down and fondled his balls as he pumped. It only took a few minutes of thrusting for her to come again.

He expected Jennie to want another go, but instead, they sat back down, and both knelt between his legs taking turns sucking him until he treated them to a creamy dessert. It was an extremely satisfying orgasm for him, and he spurted a couple more drops when he saw droplets of his cum on their lips.

Anne handed each their wine glasses, which were half full, and all three took sips.