Another Neighborhood Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

As he stepped lively toward his home, Paul tried desperately not to think of the time he had just spent with his favorite of his mother's friends. He'd finally lost his erection, and he didn't want to get it back with such thoughts.

Entering the house and heading straight for the kitchen, he found his mother cooking. "I'm back," he announced cheerfully. "Anything I can help with?"

Lola had heard him enter, so when she turned toward him, her eyes went directly to his crotch. She did not see a bulge. "How was your walk?"

"It was nice to be able to walk outdoors. I can go out on deck to get fresh air on the ship but can't do much walking. So, what's for dinner?"

"Your favorite. Breaded pork chops."

"Oh. Perfect. Thank you. Haven't had that in a while."

"How is the food on your ship?"

"It's actually not bad." Paul patted his abdomen with a grin. "You can see I'm not undernourished."

"Yes. I noticed." Lola turned to face him. "You know what else I noticed? I didn't get a hug when you arrived home."

Paul noticed that his mother had changed into a nice dress that was somewhat low-cut, revealing the top of her breasts, which were not large, but showed a respectable cleavage. The dress also showed off a nice feminine figure he didn't really know she had. They stepped toward one another and hugged, and he could feel the contour of her body pressed against him. He didn't recall the hug he'd gotten when he last departed being so noticeable. If she weren't his mother, it could have been enticing.

"I hope that's Paul with his arms around my wife!"

"Dad!" Paul let go of his mother and turned to hug his father.

Once he and his dad embraced, his father stepped back and took a glance at his son. "You're looking well."

"Thanks."

Nick Stone stepped over to his wife and kissed her on the lips. "How was your book club meeting?"

Lola and Paul exchanged fearful glances. She opened her mouth to speak but didn't know what to say.

Neither did Paul.

Finally, she answered, "It was... uplifting."

Paul couldn't help but smirk as his mother shrugged.

While dinner was delicious, Paul had to spend the time answering an endless barrage of questions his dad had about his Navy service. It continued after the meal until Paul was too exhausted to continue.

* * *

Up in his room, he took another shower to clean off the sex, help him relax, and because he could. Sleeping in his own bed was almost as good as all the sex he'd had. Another luxury was to sleep late; to sleep until he woke up. Which actually wasn't that late. But later than he normally slept. After a trip to the bathroom, he slipped on some clothes and headed down to the kitchen following the smell of fresh coffee. He found his mother at the breakfast table in a robe. They exchanged good mornings.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Like a baby."

She stood, and if she'd had anything on underneath, it was hidden by the robe, which barely made it to her knees. "Can I fix you breakfast?" But she'd already had the eggs beaten. She quickly fried sausage and scrambled the eggs."

His father had already left for work, so his mother had breakfast with him.

"What's on your agenda for today?" Lola asked.

"Nothing. Unless you need me to do something for you."

"No. You relax. That's what you came home for. After I do the breakfast dishes, I've got some errands to run, so you'll have the house to yourself for a couple of hours."

"Oh. Okay. I can do the dishes. I don't want to get lazy."

"You sure?"

"Of course."

"That would be nice. Thanks."

"Maybe I'll go for another walk."

"Leave me a note, if you do."

"Will do."

Lola stood, walked around to Paul, bent, and kissed him on the cheek.

In that instant, he got a clear look down her top at her rounded breasts. He was surprised that she had nothing on underneath, and for a second, he wondered if yesterday's book club activity had anything to do with his mother's... he didn't know what to call it; the low-cut dress last night, the hug, now this. Was she jealous that he'd taken to her friends so easily? Very curious.

A moment later, she disappeared into her bedroom. He heard the shower come on right away. A glance toward her bedroom showed that she had not closed the door. He waited a minute until he heard the shower door open and close, and then went to peek into her bedroom, only to find the door to her bathroom open also. It occurred to him that she was used to it being just her and his father, so they probably didn't worry about closing doors. Still.

While she got ready, Paul cleaned the kitchen, which really was little more than putting dishes in the dishwasher and cleaning the two pans that she cooked breakfast in. Dressed casually in jeans and a button-up shirt, she told him goodbye and departed to run her errands.

Paul considered what to do, but it was too irresistible to do nothing while he had the opportunity. Another cup of coffee was in order. However, as he got up to get it, the doorbell rang, so he went to answer it.

Opening the door, Lisa greeted him. "Good morning, Paul. How are you? Where's your mom?" She simply entered and walked past him.

"Come in," he mumbled. Closing the door, he turned and said, "You just missed her. She left to run some errands." He would have thought she would have seen his mother leaving. He also noticed that she wore a tight fitting, low-cut top, and her tits were much bigger than his mother's. She also wore short gym-type shorts and had nice legs.

"Oh. I just wanted to make sure she was okay after yesterday."

"She is. I was just about to have another cup of coffee. Would you--"

Lisa simply turned and headed for the kitchen. She obviously knew where everything was, got herself a coffee cup, poured and filled Paul's cup. She brought them to the table.

"Just make yourself at home," Paul quipped.

"We all visit each other regularly," Lisa explained. "No one gets served. We serve ourselves. So, how was Lola after we left yesterday?"

"She was probably a little put out, so I went for a walk and let her cool off."

"Oh, that was you who visited Nicole then. Stayed for a while. That must have been fun."

Paul didn't know how to respond to that. "Oh. I--"

"You don't have to explain," Lisa said with a wave of her hand. "That was kind of you to keep her company while Luke is out of town and Allison is away at college. I know she gets lonely."

Paul was going to say that nothing happened, but it was obvious Lisa had already made up her mind.

She leaned on the table in such a way that it pushed her breast up. And then, he felt her foot rubbing against his ankle. "You know, you could come visit me. I didn't get the full experience yesterday."

"Uh, uh--"

"I'll bet your mother doesn't know you visited Nicole." With a sly smirk, Lisa added, "She wouldn't need to know you visited me, either. After yesterday, it's probably better that she not know you visited either of us."

Was she blackmailing him? Threatening to tell his mother about Nicole if he didn't visit Lisa? "I'm not sure what you're suggesting."

With her arm and her boobs still resting on the table, she moved her hand into position to rub her breast. "I'm suggesting you go for another walk this afternoon and visit me instead of Nicole."

"What about your husband?"

"He won't be home until late. I'll leave the door unlocked. Thanks for the coffee." And with that, she got up and left.

Paul walked to the front window to watch Lisa strut back home. He'd forgotten she lived directly across the street from Nicole, which was obviously how she knew he'd visited her neighbor. There was no question she was an attractive woman. Nice tits, ass, and legs. The exact kind of woman a man at who had been at sea for several months would want to be with. Certainly, a woman none of his ship mates would turn away. Should he?

He considered what he should do. On the one hand, she was the only one he hadn't... sampled. As great as it had been with Nicole, and how much he wanted to be with her again, Lisa was very desirable. Is it possible she could be as good, if not better? Should he let Nicole know?

But as he finished his coffee, he was no closer to a decision.

* * *

And still, after his mother returned, after they had lunch, he was no closer to knowing what to do. One thing he did know what to do--or not do--was to tell his mother about Lisa's visit.

In the afternoons, after his mother had done all the chores around the house she needed to do, she generally relaxed in front of the television, watching cooking and home decorating shows. Of course, Paul had no interest in such entertainment, nor in just sitting around. Even though he could, he was unaccustomed to such inactivity. That left only one option: the walk he had been ambivalent about taking.

Leaving the house, Paul suddenly became fearful of what a scandal might mean for his career, his family, his life, if he didn't show up at Lisa's and she were to tell his mother and otherwise stir up trouble with the other book club ladies and the neighbors in general. In all the years she'd been in the neighborhood, Paul couldn't remember Lisa ever being a problem. But he'd been gone for a while, and sex changed people.

So, Paul found himself heading up the walk to Lisa's house. As he opened the door, he thought, who knows, this might be fun. But as he entered, he was suddenly nervous, not knowing what to expect. The house was quiet. Not a sound. Lisa was nowhere to be seen. He walked through the living area, peeked in the kitchen, and then moved toward the master bedroom.

Then she suddenly appeared from the bedroom and nearly scared the shit out of him. "Oh, what surprise! You came!"

"Are you kidding?"

"No. Why?"

"You practically blackmailed me into coming."

"I did not."

"You implied that my mother would not want to know that I visited Nicole or you, so I should take a walk and visit you," Paul reminded.

"And you thought that meant I would tell her if you didn't come?"

"That's what it sounded like."

"Oh, Paul," Lisa said with a chuckle. "I would never do that." She stepped closer and hugged him. "If anything, I would be the last one to say anything. She and I have been friends for years. I wouldn't do anything to change that."

With her body pressed firmly against his, what she said was something of a relief. Could he really have misinterpreted her? "Well, I'm sorry if I misunderstood."

"Thinking back, I guess I didn't phrase my request quite right. I apologize." She gently rubbed his chest in a loving manner. "The truth is, Paul, we live in a really good neighborhood, our husbands all have very good jobs which affords us this really nice lifestyle. I mean, none of us have to work. The one thing we don't have is really good dick. Yesterday was a revelation. We all found that there was one other thing we all had in common. Our husbands take care of us, but they don't completely satisfy us. And then you come along and surprise us with this really big cock--" she dropped her hand to rub his dick through his pants "--and suddenly, the one thing we've secretly all been dreaming about is... shall we say... available... to us. Neither I nor Nicole were smart enough to take proper advantage of it. I think you took care of her yesterday. I want you to take care of me today. You could say we're desperate housewives."

Paul wanted to believe her. In fact, he really couldn't think of a reason not to. She really had never been a problem in the neighborhood. And she was offering more of the one thing he never thought he'd get on this trip home: sex.

And then there was the added inducement of her rubbing his cock, which was now nice and hard, and she was the only one of the book club that he had not had carnal knowledge of.

"Come with me," Lisa whispered. Linking her arm in his, she led him into her bedroom, climbed onto the bed, and patted a spot for him.

Paul mindlessly complied, sat on the bed, and leaned against the headboard. She was still wearing the same top and shorts from this morning. Sitting on her calves, she said, "You won't regret this." She placed a hand on his thigh, rubbing gently as she spoke. She then quickly undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear down to mid-thigh. She quickly grabbed his cock and started sucking on it. Even though she wasn't as good as Nicole, it still felt pretty good. She didn't know technique, just bobbed her head up and down as though that was what you were supposed to do. She alternated jerking him with her fist, and even licked his shaft. It was almost as though she'd finally gotten what she wanted but didn't really know what to do with it.

Then, Lisa stopped and shed her top. Her tits bounced free. They were very nice and bigger than average for her size. She leaned over, thrashing his face with them, and aiming a nipple at his mouth. He did what was expected and sucked it and licked around the areola, and then did the same to her other breast.

All the while she was moaning. "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah," she kept purring.

After a minute, she moved back down and sucked and licked his balls. That was a first, and he gave her points for it. A while longer on his nuts would have been great, but then she sat up and hurriedly ripped off her shorts and panties. She was obviously anxious, particularly if she were truly surprised that he had come, so he kicked his pants and underwear completely off, figuring what she would want next.

But she completely surprised him by sticking her butt in his face. It smelled fresh and clean, so he kissed each cheek before jabbing his tongue against her anus. That elicited a giggle. She also reached back and held his head there for a few seconds, then bent further over so he could use his tongue on her pussy. It was awkward so she turned over, sat, and spread her legs. Her pussy was pretty and sweet, and her juices were flowing.

"Oh, that's so good."

Once again, she pressed his face into her. She had a hard time keeping still, and a couple of times locked his head between her legs. However, there was something quite erotic about it.

It was almost as though Lisa had all these things she wanted to do and had to make sure she got to each. She got up on her knees and pulled him to a similar position facing her. Throwing her arms around him, she kissed him deeply. She actually kissed pretty good. She then pushed his head down to again suck her nipples. All the while, she was emitting various sounds of pleasure. Another kiss was just a step toward pushing him onto his back, and with his cock standing straight up, she mounted him and guided it into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Lisa exclaimed, using that word for the first time. "Oh, fuck!" As she bounced, there was an "Oh, yeah," on each down stroke. "Oh, you are so big! You fill me up so well." She pivoted her hips back and forth fairly quickly. "Mmmm, so deep." She bent over to kiss him while she had her way with him.

Paul sort of felt he was just here for her use, not so much for them to have sex together. Still, his dick was in a pussy.

For whatever reason, Lisa spun around facing away from him. She tried that position for several seconds, then as she as kept doing, she popped up and landed on hands and knees, wiggling her ass. He took that to mean she wanted it doggy style, so he moved behind her and drove his cock in.

"Mmmm, now that's penetration. That is such a good fuck! Give it to me. Give it to me!"

So, he really pounded her, and surprisingly, they remained in that position for some time. One thing was certain: she was very wet. His dick slid with ease.

Lisa turned her head and looked up at him. "Yeah. Yeah!"

And of course, they finally got around to the missionary position. It was nice, and surprisingly, it was the one that started her orgasm. She moved her body to meet his thrusts. She held her trunk up on her elbows. "I want to see your dick sliding in and out. It's going to make me come!" Then she started screaming a string of unintelligible things as she thrashed around, whipping her head from side to side until she exploded in what Paul never would have guessed was a massive climax.

This had been so frenzied that he didn't think he'd get much out of it, but surprisingly, he did feel his balls beginning to churn. He moaned as a way of letting her know he was going to come. Then she pushed him out, grabbed his cock slimy with her juices, and stroked him madly until he sprayed her chest and abdomen.

Opening his eyes when he finished, her eyes were wide, and she had this crazed look on her face. "I had to see your massive cock ejaculate," she explained.

"Oh. Okay. Glad you enjoyed it."

Lisa laid back down seemingly enjoying being covered in his semen. He watched her for a minute, and it appeared she fell asleep. He kept his eye on her a while longer and could see her breathing steadily. He wasn't really sure what to make of that, but it was his opportunity to get the hell out of here, so he went into her bathroom and quickly cleaned up, dressed, and left.

Paul hoped like hell Nicole was not watching from across the street as he quickly made his way home.

She was not. But someone else was.

* * *

"You're back early," Lola noted when her son returned.

Paul stopped short as it occurred to him that he'd only been with Lisa for about an hour. Thinking quickly, he answered, "It was a little warmer out today. Should have worn shorts."

"Anything special you'd like for dinner?"

"I'm easy. I eat what I'm fed."

Roasted chicken, then."

"Sounds good. Guess I'll go relax until then. Holler if you need help with dinner." Back up in his room with nothing to do, Paul became bored easily. It would be nice to go visit Nicole and just talk, but he knew she'd want more, and it would be difficult to refuse her. But it would also be nice to just visit.

By five-thirty, Paul couldn't take lying in bed any longer, so he headed back downstairs, the smell of dinner cooking attracting him. Of course, he found his mother in there doing her thing. An unexpected ring of the front doorbell sounded, so he went to answer it for her. It was Jennie with a pie. She was wearing a short summer dress with sandals and a big smile.

"Lola in the kitchen?" Jennie asked.

Paul nodded and stepped aside and followed her to the kitchen with the sway of her shapely ass.

"Smells wonderful," Jennie said to announce herself.

Lola turned and smiled, eyeing the pie. "What do you have there?"

"A peace offering for yesterday."

"Not necessary. I'm over it."

Jennie shrugged. "Made one for home. Was just as easy to make two. Thought Paul might enjoy a homemade apple pie."

"I absolutely would," Paul spoke up.

"Well, thanks, Jennie," Lola offered. "That was sweet of you. But you didn't have to dress up to deliver it."

"This is actually cooler," Jennie said. "Nothing clinging to my legs." She lifted the hem to reveal nothing but panties underneath. "Just underwear."

Sexy underwear at that, Paul thought, looking at Jennie, who winked at him.

Paul's dad then appeared. "Smells good in here! Hello, Jen."

"Hi, Nick."

"Jennie brought us a homemade apple pie," Lola advised.

"Yum," Nick said as he kissed his wife. "Exciting news. We've been invited to Bill Lawrence's house for dinner tomorrow night."

"Oh!" Lola responded with some surprise. "But we can't go off and leave Paul alone."

"Mom, I'm a big boy. I can fend for myself. Besides, it's not every day you get invited to the big boss's house." Paul's immediate thought was to use the time to visit Nicole again.