All Comments on 'Another Night to Remember'

by lyricalcandy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Lyrical,

I'm not usually fond of Non-Human stories, but this is very well crafted. The story flows and builds to a wonderful climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply amazing! It captures the mind & Imagination

I cant belive how fluidly this was written it is amzing I certanly hope you continue the story of Lyric and her love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

so well writin it makes me wonder if its true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo!

I enjoyed this continuation enormously! I agree, it's very well written - can't tell you how nice it is during the read to not get hung up on misused words and letters and creative tenses :D Bravo, please do keep writing - anything a'tall, doesn't matter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It was quite nice,

though the pinnacle of their lovemaking I felt was a little too rushed.

I'm not fond of the NonHuman genre, but this one was absolutely wonderful, nontheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

Great continuation of the first one. Makes me want a Vampire for a lover :)

erotic_euphoriaerotic_euphoriaabout 18 years ago
Wow

Vampires have always been utterly sexy to me, and now they are even more so. Where can I find one? lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stupendous!

I've always found vampires utterly sexy! Brilliantly written though I agree that their union was too brief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dreaming in Alaska.

You out did yourself.Couldn't put it down from start to end. Hope to see more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it..

Extremely well done.. I must find me a vampire like that.. yummy.. Keep up the great work!

Heavenly_gurl09Heavenly_gurl09over 14 years ago
Wonderful Job

I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish and hope to see more of Lyric and her vampire. I never was a fan of vampires, but after reading this story, I'm beginning to change my mind.

zusazusaalmost 14 years ago
Glorious

I am in awe of your writing ability. Your stories are entrancing and I hope to see many more in the future. I am a fan of Vampires and this was exactly what I was looking for. Now if only I could find one like Davinci for myself *grin*

owairakaowairakaover 13 years ago
Breath taking

Oh my, how I wish that there were more Davinci's in this world. Truely a beautiful story. You as a writer transforms the reader to that place in time and I found it devilishly divine. Thank you so much and I do hope you continue to write more.

silvrladysilvrladyabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Please continue your writing you paint the most amazing word pictures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous