Another Prison Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

"Play with it, girl," he whispered. "Enjoy it."

I did, only stopping when the guard shined his flashlight inside the cell.

When Nave pulled me down onto his bed, I said, "Break me all the way. Take it all away from me, daddy, so I can start over as nothing more than your, girl."

He did. I got reamed out for four more hours. When daddy had to piss, he pissed in my ass and had me dribble it out in the toilet. When I had to piss, he had to sit me on the toilet. I blew his ass stained cock while I went.

It was light when he broke off the last nut in me. The room smelled horrible. The sheets were soaked with sweat and cum and where he tore my ass open a bit. Our toilet was a mess. I was a nasty stinking mess and so was Nave.

It was going to cost me three more days on my sentence, but I cleaned up Nave first and stayed behind from chow to spit shine our cell. I was delirious driven only by my desire to worship Nave.

When I was on my knees bent over the cleaning the toilet, the thong string went into my ass. It was like I had lips on my pussy. Anyone walking by could see. No matter what I did, cum leaked out of me.

The guard stopped in front of the cell. He saw my blown out ass and me trying to clean completely out of energy.

"Don't do it again," the guard said. "Make that nigger get off of you in time to clean this place properly and get yourself to chow. Get in bed now. You've got to look ok during visitation. We don't want any letters to the warden."

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Get up girl," Nave said, as he entered the cell a few hours later. "Showers are after yard on Saturday."

I was so weak. If I wasn't so happy, I would never have gotten out of bed. The energy inside me got me going.

I wanted to touch, Nave. I wanted to tell him how happy I was. I wanted to shout it out into the common area, but I held myself together.

Two steps out into the hall, Nave said, "That's a girl." I wasn't fronting. I wasn't broadcasting my joy. I acted the way I felt for the first time in my life.

I stripped, then stripped Nave and walked into the shower amidst the few other white specs in a sea of black cock. Two of the rabbits were pushed forward and they played with each other in front of my gang as I cleaned up.

Back at our cell, I waited for Nave to go hang out with his friends, but he stayed inside. When I knelt to strip off his pants, he pulled my chin up to look at him.

"Tell them without telling them, Sweetheart," Nave said. "You've got to be a good girl all the time, not just in front of me. Make them up some of those brownies you made me. Serve them like you do me."

"Yes, daddy," I said. "Did you see my little tits budding? It must be from your breeding."

"You are my girl," Nave said then shook his head smiling.

Nave went off. I painted my toenails purple and wore full sized white panties. I couldn't help putting on a small bit of eyeliner. I looked so much cuter that way. Plus, they were going to notice my plucked eyebrows.

While waiting for the brownies to bake, I made thank you cards for my parents and Karen. Everything I was doing made me feel so fantastic.

When it was time, I pulled my ponytail through the back of my ball cap. I wore socks with my shower shoes. It looked terrible but I was too excited to see them for it to matter.

The warden stood with his arms folded as I appeared out of the cell holding the notes and brownies. I walked straight toward him and he allowed me to pass.

Karen recognized me first and pointed Mom and Dad in my direction.

I sat the food and letters at a table near them and held out my arms, "Mom, I love that dress. You look so pretty."

We hugged for the first time in a million years. What an asshole I'd been. A woman needs that affirmation, the kind words and genuine embrace. Everyone needs it. I hugged Dad too but he wasn't ready for it.

"I've been a terrible son," I said.

With Karen, I held back. I kissed her cheek. "I'm so thankful to get to see all of you. It's such a hassle to come all this way."

None of them spoke. They looked like the rabbits after their first ass fucking.

"I made brownies," I said. "Try them. I'll get us some drinks from the machine."

"Do you need money?" Mom asked and Dad rolled his eyes.

"No, I've only spent fifty five so far and don't think I'll need the rest."

Karen followed me as my parents started chattering at the table.

As I pushed the button for the first drink, Karen said, "I've been out with Bryce a couple of times. I didn't want to write that in a letter."

"You don't owe me anything, Karen," I said. "I'm so happy you came to see me. What would you like to drink? Still a Dr. Pepper fan?"

Karen paused a moment and said, "Yeah, you never remembered before."

When I handed her the drink, she said, "We've had sex. Bryce and I are having sex."

I grabbed Karen's hand as she turned away. "Your honesty was more than I ever gave you. If I lose you, it's all my fault. Do what makes you happy. All my false promises of change, I'm not going to waste your time. But I have changed, Karen."

She looked at my face. "Are you wearing eye liner?"

"Yes," I said.

Back at the table, they were ready to pounce. Well, Dad was. Mom tried to dance around it.

"These are fabulous," Mom said. "Did you make these in the kitchen?"

"Thank you, Mom," I said. "I made them using a bare bulb in the cell, kind of like an Easy Bake oven."

Mom and Dad and Karen exchanged uneasy glances.

"You've lost so much weight," Mom said.

"What's this cell mate of yours in for?" Dad asked.

"Murder," I said.

Mom shook her head but Dad asked, "Is he black?"

"Yes."

"Why are your shoes different? Why are your pants white? Are you wearing panties?" Dad asked.

"Ron," Mom said.

"No, its ok," I said. "Yes, all of that is true Dad. I'm so sorry if it disappoints you."

"It's ok if you are gay," Mom said.

"It's not about that, Mom," I said. "Here, there is no lying. Everyone can tell what you are the moment you step inside. I was pretending to be a tough guy and cheating on Karen and stealing from you. In here, I found out what I am."

"What the hell is that?" Dad asked.

"I'm not a tough guy," I said. "Karen's smile melts me on the inside. I'm so sorry I messed that up pretending to be what I'm not. If given the chance, I'd worship Karen to my last breath."

I handed them their cards. "Nothing's made me happier than to spend this morning making these cards and these brownies. I put my whole heart into it. I'm a doer now, not a taker. I keep our cell perfectly clean and it makes me feel proud to do for Nave."

"That's wonderful son," Mom said.

"Is he raping you?" Dad asked.

"No," I said. "But he's the man. When he wants something, I give it to him without question, but because I like to serve him. It's about intimacy, acknowledging our relationship. He protects me. He made me write those first letters. He let me use his phone privileges so I could call all three of you. Whatever he wants, I give him and am happy to do it in return for all that he has given me."

"Is that why your friend Craig is in the hospital?" Mom asked.

"He wasn't my friend and yes, they got to him because he kept pretending he was a bull," I said.

"What are you going to do when this Nave gets out of prison?" Dad asked.

"He's serving six life sentences with no possibility of parole, Dad," I said.

"Ron, let's let Karen speak with our son in private," Mom said. We stood up and hugged and I shook dad's hand.

Mom said, "It's been a long time since I could say this, but I'm proud of you. Please keep writing and calling."

"I promise, Mom, you won't have to beg for me to contact you and I'll never beg money or take money again. I just want to spend time with you."

Karen's arms were folded in front of her when I turned around.

"So you've had sex with that guy?" Karen asked.

"Yes."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes, a little," I said. "And it's going to go on until I get out of here. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear, but the truth is all you will ever hear from me from now on."

"It's shocking," she said. "It's a lot to take in. Not the sex part as much as actually seeing the sensitive side of you I knew was there."

She hugged me but we didn't kiss. She told me she liked the brownies. She took one more look at my face and ran her finger over my eyebrow, then left.

The hormones were screwing with me. I was fighting back tears all the way to the cell. Nave was playing cards with his boys at the first table outside our door.

Nave walked in behind me. I stripped down and knelt to take off his pants. He pushed his cock forward a little bit and I instantly took it in my mouth. He was standing in a way they could all see me holding it between my lips as I looked up at him.

"You want daddy's cock in your ass tonight, girl?" he asked so they could hear it.

"Yes, daddy," I said then went right back to his cock.

"Warden's on deck," one of Nave's buddies said.

I didn't move. If they caught me sucking cock I could get a year or more, but I kept looking up at Nave and holding that beautiful black pole in my mouth.

The warden walked into the cell and said, "Your mother just called to say she was calling the governor."

He let it be quiet but I knew my mom.

"She said this has been the best thing to happen to you in a long time."

He turned and walked out of the cell.

That night I wrote my letters and sat on Nave's lap and made my phone calls. Karen was leaving to go sleep over at Bryce's house but she spoke with me for a few minutes.

Nave gave me my shot just before lights out. I wore a purple thong to go with my purple fingers and toes and rubbed the cream into my tits and lubed my ass with cum from my clit.

As soon as it was dark, I worshipped his cock. Each day I grew to understand how much I admired it. I wanted the smell of it all over me. I rubbed it across my tiny tits. As I was sucking his balls and working my way to his ass, Nave said, "You are learning that cock aren't you, girl?"

"Yes, daddy," I said. "There is so much emotion I want to pour out right now. You do such a good job of caring for me and teaching me and thinking for me, I want to do more for you."

"Shhhh," he said. "Worship that cock."

That night I showed my devotion to that black monster and his balls, the source of his superior manhood. My tongue found his ass so I could show my complete submission to him. I worked his cock learning everything I could, all of it part of worshipping it.

"You are a good girl," Nave said. "Now lie down on my chest and get that cock in you."

I don't know why, but I felt the sexiest when I took his hard cock and put it inside me. When it fit, it was difficult not to come at that instant. My body was showing how it was being remade just for him.

It felt so safe there. I'd never felt so cared for and protected and trusted. Those fucking hormones got me a little weepy again as Nave held his self inside me.

"Tell me what you want," Nave said. "I already know but I want you to say it laying there with my cock in your ass."

"I wish I could go back with Karen," I said. "I wish you would let me support you in here. I wish I could do something while I'm in here to pay my parents back. Sometimes, I wish you'd call me a bitch instead of a girl. You keep all of them from calling me a bitch."

"Work your ass a little while I talk to you, Sweetheart," Nave said. "Bitches get out of line, you never do."

"I'd never disrespect you, Nave," I said.

"If you give Karen that feeling you've got inside you right now," Nave said. "She ain't going anywhere. If she does, you didn't want her."

My ecstasy at being so intimate with him, feeling his body against mine, feeling him inside me, giving all of myself to him and him taking it, cumming didn't feel as good.

"I got all the money I need, Sweetheart," Nave said. "These other niggas gotta hustle. There's about sixty of you white boys that send me a little something every month. There ain't no way for me to spend what I get. You start you a little enterprise."

"I'll make you proud, Daddy. I promise."

"Work that pussy," Nave said.

He let me fuck him and draw his seed inside me for the first time. It made me feel more feminine and submissive than the hormones. I fell asleep with him inside me. He filled me twice more during the night.

Nave laughed at me that morning when he found me sitting in the corner covered under the blanket so as not to disturb him with the glow of the computer screen while I did my research, especially when he noticed the heading of my notes: "Anal Sex Diet."

"You are such a girl," he said.

I told all the bitches at my table about it at breakfast and by lunchtime, there was a line outside our cell. I could only make food for twenty but had forty waiting.

It almost sparked a race riot because all the nigga bitches lined up first. But I promised to have enough for everyone at dinner. Nave worked out something with the warden to get me a little spot in the kitchen to make girl lunch to keep the drama away from our home.

The guards and the warden patted me on the butt it was such a success. Even the drama bitches were told to get in line. No one liked the mess caused by a bad diet. After expenses and giving the warden his cut, I gave Nave a hundred thirty dollars.

"You pay your parents," Nave said. "Let's get them on the phone tonight, Sweetheart."

Nave didn't really have to pee that bad, but he let me clean him and he splashed all over the place so I could clean it up. That was us.

Bad as I wanted to brag to my parents about my success, I sat on Nave's lap and said, "Mom, because you were so nice to the warden, he's given me a little cooking job. I'll be able to pay back the two hundred you gave me. Any of the rest of what I make, I'll use to start paying back all that I stole."

My mother cried.

"We're asking the warden," Dad said. "Is he going to have the same story?"

"Yes sir," I said though it made me crazy that my dad never trusted me.

The conversation with Karen broke my heart. We could not get comfortable like Nave and I. She talked for a long time just to make me listen and I did. She was practically living at Bryce's house. She called it 'theirs' once.

Right before we hung up Karen said, "I don't understand your relationship with that black guy. Are you going to see black men after you get out of jail?"

"I promise I only want you, but our relationship has to change," I said. "I've got to become trustworthy and listen to you, support you, do for you. If you want to be in charge, that's ok. We can work it out. All prison has done is made me willing to see how messed up I was."

"This freaks me out a lot," Karen said.

"Me too, Karen, but I like how I feel after all of our conversations. I used to feel terrible because I'd just lied to you or bullied you."

It was silent for a long, long time then she said, "I like how I feel too."

At our cell, I painted my nails red and put on a red thong while Nave played cards. He asked for red. One of the rabbits the nigga gang shared sat on Nave's lap. Nave could have cut me out of his life that night and I'd never love him any less. It made me smile that he still challenged me to sacrifice for him though I knew he knew in his heart, there was nothing I wouldn't do.

Our fantastic day ended with my shot and me sitting down to rub my tits and pussy. I went to touch my nipple and it was so stretched out, I could flick it. Daddy saw my reaction to what he'd already been staring at. My buds were in. I had soft flesh around my nips.

He had me stand up and take off my corset. In the mirror, it looked like a girl standing there. Subtly, my curves were softer. My legs looked better than a model's. My waist was at twenty nine inches when I arrived and Nave measured me at twenty seven.

Nave pulled out a red push up bra. I lost my head and jumped on him before realizing what I was doing. He swatted my little ass and sat me down to suck his cock until it settled me down.

"That was my fault, girl," Nave said. "I should have had you on the cock before springing all that on you."

I just kept looking him in the eye with his fat black pole shoved down my throat. When he decided, he stood me up and put it on.

"Get those panties off, girl," Nave said, "Just the bra tonight."

I was so giddy and excited I worshipped that cock like never before. Each time I was before it, I grew to admire it and praise it and give myself to it like never before. At first, I thought about how deep it went it in my throat or silly stuff like that. I did what guys did and treated it like a challenge. Nave taught me the meaning of worship.

"Damn you, girl," Nave said. "Don't you dare swallow that nut. Spit my load onto your fingers and get that in your ass. Now bend over. I'm going to have to rough fuck some sense back into you."

He did fuck punish me for a while but he couldn't resist my little tits. I was in his lap on the stool with him slobbering all over that bra until he pulled out my nipples with his teeth. He sucked them sore by morning. There should have been some little Naves from all the cum inside me. I really wished I could get pregnant for him.

Like my ass, my days were crammed full and I loved it. Cooking for the bitches, and my man, cleaning, writing letters and calls not to mention the seminars at in processing gave me constant joy.

I re-wrote the in processing slide presentation. After we got done with the preliminary stuff, I put up my first slide about bitches. When they saw the topic, even the few incoming bulls stayed to listen.

I said, "Here's what the bitch/bull relationship is all about."

The next slide said, "Worship."

"Worship is recognizing the worthiness of your bull and your own unworthiness," I said. "He's got the tough job of protecting you and caring for you in one of the worst places on Earth because you can't do it for yourself. Since you're turning that over to him, you must submit to him."

"You revere him and fear him because of his worthiness. Worshipping my daddy is a time of joy for me."

The next slide said, "Listen. Support. Do."

"I keep silent unless given permission to speak. It's disrespectful to say anything, especially in public, without your daddy's consent. You take away from your daddy's authority if you do it. If I want to know something, I ask my daddy and listen to what he says and feed on everything he tells me."

"Since I am unworthy, I give my body and spirit to him. I support him with my reverence, thanks and adoration. He has complete freedom and the only choices are his choices. He is the man. There's only one other role. I am the woman. I'm there to serve him and serve others as he tells me to. I'm totally passive in all matters, deference is worship."

"Being silent, there's only one way to show reverence, that's by doing. I stay ready, attentive and alert to his needs. If he needs food, money, anything, I get it for him but in the way he wants. Daddies want you to sacrifice. What better way to show you care than to have no bounds?"

"You also want to do for your daddy in a way that increases his authority. Being a good recruiter is one way. If us bitches are out there promoting it and recruiting, it shows our devotion."

"Now to sex, this is what everyone spends all their time thinking about. There are a few bulls here that want you to become a woman, most like it that you have a cock. You are here to show him his manhood is superior. You are male and must be ready to touch yourself in front of him. Nothing is more powerful for him than seeing you completely surrendering your masculinity to him."

"Those that come in here ready to suck and fuck because they like it, you are the least desirable. This is about satisfying him, not you. You are satisfied with whatever a bull does whether it's an all night gang rape or tender lovemaking with lots of kissing. It's not the act that satisfies you. It's doing for your daddy."

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers