All Comments on 'Another Quick Mitzi Story'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

A very short story, but definitely worth 5,stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Girls like this are a special treat and i have been involved with a few. Gina was by far the horniest nympho ever and her pantys were off more than on when she was at school. She lost her virginity at school in the toilets she said she was 12 she thinks and was addicted to sex ever since. She was a slim bodied blonde almost flat chested with the most perfect vagina iv ever seen a camel toe with tiny inner labia and the hottest clit that protrudes from her hood when she is hot. She has fucked several teachers and students of all ages. Remarkably i was surprised she had never tried anal sex so i became determined to be her first and finally did one night she had quite a few to drink and began to get her going in the car touching her making her horny. We headed to one of our usual spots and before i even stopped the car she was naked. We ended up in a sixtynine and i alternated between licking and sucking her clit and jabbing my tongue into her rosebud and found her pushing back on my tongue so began to finger her snatch as i probed her bumhole with my tongue. Eventually i started darting my tongue from one hole to another and teasing her bumhole with a finger and found her still pushing back so i pushed in a little as i licked her clit and she didnt stop me so i continued and soon had my finger fully in her bum hole still teasing her clit. She was moaning more and more so i guessed she was liking it so decided to see if id get a second finger in her bumhole and she didnt stop me only moaned even more and was panting as well. I thought if im ģoing to get my cock in her ass now is the time and started teasing her saying more and more about her ass being as hot as her pussy until she said i want to try being fucked in it. I wasnt going to miss out and soon was lining my wet cock up and pushing in and going slow and fingering her snatch to keep her hot. I wanted to slam in her to my balls but resisted and slowed rocked and slowly went further until eventually i was balls deep in her and began to fuck her cute pink hole. She began moaning loader and her hole was gripping and squeezing my cock as i fucked it and i knew i wouldnt last and soon i spurted my cum as deep as i could into her quite happy with my achievement. She admitted it was her first and something she wanted to do and would definately do it again. Since then she has enjoyed being filled in both her holes sometimes at the same time with two guys and is a confirmed buttslut as i have seen the cum ooze from both her holes at the same time. Not enough girls like this around in my humble view !!!

Tcs1956Tcs195610 months agoAuthor

You left out the part about sucking the other guys cum out of Gina’s asshole!

That is one thing that REALLY excited Denise! (My Wife at the time) Denise taught me how to appreciate the flavor of cock, cum, and a freshly fucked asshole!

Please read our stories on Lit!

Tcs1956

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

I totally agree with others, it was a short story but was good, exciting and erotic. I loved it. The more I read about Mitzi, the harder I get when reading stories about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...