Another Rally Ch. 02

Story Info
Another Rally continued.
1k words
4.52
2.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

Another bike rally part 2

This story is a work of fiction. It involves non consensual acts of sex between multiple partners. If, non consensual acts of sex, bothers you then please move on to another story.

Once we got settled into our room Karen told me she had heard of a local bar and grill nearby and we should go there to eat and have a couple of drinks since it was only 5 o'clock.

After we got showered and dressed we walked to the bar she found. Once inside I noticed that this was a gay bar and grill. She told me to relax as I was by now at the very least seriously bi.

We found a table and ordered a pitcher of beer and a menu. When the bar tender brought them to us he asked us if we knew we were in a gay bar. Before I could answer Karen told him that we did and were happy to find one here in the middle of nowhere.

We enjoyed our meal and since we were walking we decided to stay for a few more beers. While drinking our beers Karen was asked to dance several times as well as me.

I begged off each time but she danced. About midnight we said our goodbyes and headed back to the motel.

I noticed that she had parted the blinds a little and left the door slightly open but really didn't think too much of it at the time.

She had me on my knees sucking her cock when I thought I heard someone enter the room but I couldn't see for sure. However I did feel air movement as someone walked by me so I knew someone else was now in here with us.

I heard this person tell her he was glad she invited him and his friends to join in the fun and it seems I am the cock sucker she said I was. I tried to pull away from her but she held my head tightly. She told him to get undressed and see just how good a cock sucker I was.

Then she moved my head away from her and turned me to face a new cock that quickly pushed into my mouth before I could do or say anything.

"Are your friends coming too" she asked him. "Yes he said they will be here any minute!"

"Good, then let's get him on the bed and ready for his fucking."

They had me on the bed and tied down to it with little trouble, easily over powering me.

Then they blindfolded me and I heard several people enter the room.

"It looks like you two have him all ready for us" someone said. Then I heard clothes being removed and felt the bed move as a mouth engulfed my cock. As soon as I moaned from this pleasure another cock was at my mouth for e to suck.

I tried to keep my mouth closed but soon that cock was in and at the entrance to my throat.

Karen told the one sucking my cock to hurry and finish me off and fuck me hard. It was now that I shot my load into his mouth.

Now the cock in my mouth was removed and I felt someone getting between my legs. A cock was now pushing into my hole and the one that sucked my cock put his mouth on mine and snow balled my load of cum into my mouth forcing me to swallow it.

As soon as this happened the cock at my hole was pushed hard all the way into me with one hard thrust.

I could hear Karen talking to the first guy asking him if he had told the bartender to send men over here because she wanted me to be fucked all night long by as many cocks as they could get.

The fucking and my sucking did indeed extend far into the night. I have no idea when it all ended but when I woke up in the morning I was covered in cum and my ass and jaw were hurting something awful.

Karen had the window and door wide open for anyone to see the condition I was in if they looked in as they walked by.

I finally got up out of bed and made my way to the shower with Karen right along with me. She helped my wash and put some soothing gel in my ass and it made it feel much better. She also got down and sucked my aching cock since it hadn't gotten any attention since that first cum load was sucked out of it at the beginning of the night.

We finally found our way to breakfast in the motel diner. After eating we got her bike and hit the road for home.

She followed me to my house and invited herself in for a beer.

"So, she said, did you enjoy this year's Rally as much as the past ones?"

I told her that I didn't think I would after first finding out about her being a t-girl but as it progressed I did indeed enjoy it all. "Even the gangbang last night?"

I told her that last night was the highlight of it all. And while I wouldn't want to go through that again anytime soon I did enjoy being bound, helpless and used as a cum slut for everyone in the motel.

"Then you won't have any objections if I keep you as my own cum slut and whore you out sometimes?" She asked.

I would love being your cock sucker and cum slut I told her. "Then get over here and start sucking this" as she pulled her hardening cock out.

It was about this time when Dan and Brian walked in the open front door!

Oh they both said it seems like we caught you two at a bad time, enjoy yourselves and we will come back later.

Fortunately all they could see was me kneeling between Karen's spread legs and thought I was eating her pussy. Once they were gone she shot a huge load into my throat and then we both laughed.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers