Another Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself redden. "Well, yes. I'd be a liar if I said 'no'."

"Good, I like honesty and I hate liars." She patted the hay. "So, when you take me from behind over this pile of straw, you'll be fulfilling a fantasy of yours?"

I nodded. "Yes Josie. It will be a dream come true."

She fished into her shoulder bag and pulled out a square of cellophane which she tossed to me. I caught it and realised what it was. "Excellent. I like making dreams come true. So be a good lad, pop that on and let's get down to it!"

With that, she tugged down her jodhpurs and panties in one go and spun around with her pale buttocks mooning up at me. I moved towards her unsteadily, hoping she may give me some encouragement with her mouth, but it seemed I was on my own. Shaking like a leaf, I unzipped and prayed I could stay hard as I fumbled the condom down over what just about passed for an erection.

She held herself open and I entered her slowly. It felt amazing -- warm, slippery and tight and I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back towards me as I sank into her. A low purr told me I had started well and she smiled at me over her shoulder. I held myself deep inside her for a moment, relishing the feel until she broke the spell.

"Come on lad, get cracking. Fuck me, Leo."

I knew within the first few seconds I was not going to last. In my night-time fantasies, I kept going for an eternity as she squirmed beneath me, urging me on, promising me great rewards for making her come. In reality, I lasted barely a minute and instead of seeing my largesse cover her face, it filled the end of the condom deep inside her. I tried to keep going afterwards, gripping her hips and thrusting hard, but it was no good and I slipped from her feeling ashamed and useless.

She turned back to me, slightly breathless, her fingers working on her clit. "Don't worry, just get your fingers inside. Three of them, go hard."

I knelt and slid my fingers into her, trying to recall where Jaz had told me to press all those months ago. Luckily, I found the spot and she pushed back against me, her breathing becoming ragged.

I got her off - or at least between us we did - but it was not how my fantasy should have unfolded. She should have been screaming, her legs wrapped around me, then ripping off the condom as I exploded over her face and breasts.

I stood in the stall with a drooping cock, sticky fingers and a red face as she got up and righted her clothing without a word. At last she looked up at me. "Good start -- liked the way you pulled me back onto you. Just need to work on that staying power." She took hold of my hand and held it to my mouth. "That aroma says you did your job Leo. I think you can be my Thursday diversion from now on, give Daisy a break. See you next week." She patted me down below. "Hopefully you can go a bit longer!"

As she walked up the yard lighting a cigarette, I realised I had not spoken a word since she came. I sniffed at my fingers and tasted her juices. How long had I wished I could taste her? To come inside her.

It should have been the moment of my life, but somehow it felt hollow.

Maybe some fantasies are just not meant to come true.

Five

After a few weeks I was getting a bit better with Josie, but I found her too intimidating and forceful. Her demands for a quickie - but long enough for her to get off - were beyond my limited skills and most times I still came too quickly. It was almost like masturbating to a picture of her. There was no involvement, no real interaction. I longed to kiss her, for her to take her bloody helmet off so I could run my hands through her hair.

To hear her say how good it was.

There wasn't much chance of that. I had been through what I now considered to be an ordeal on six occasions and only once had I lasted the distance.

Then our little routine changed slightly when she brought a friend along one Sunday and we both found ourselves pressed into action. When I saw her friend, I was green with envy that Daisy would be 'looking after her'. She was much younger than Josie -- I would have said only a year or two older than me.

I watched on from afar as they got down from Josie's motorbike. The younger girl looked like she was terrified after being pillion and Josie laughed at her predicament. Her voice carried across the still air.

"Ah, here's the lovely Daisy -- she'll show you the ropes, won't you Daze?"

The girl held out a hand. "Hi, Daisy. I'm Beth."

Daisy took it and for once, she seemed flustered. The girl was utterly gorgeous, with doe-like eyes and long, auburn hair that fell past her beautifully-shaped small breasts. She was tall, elegant and was clearly getting to both of us.

Daisy really did seem to be in a daze. "Right, over 'ere. Come and meet the lovely Sasha."

Despite the knowledge that I was soon going to have another roll in the hay with a woman I had long fantasised over, I fervently wished I could swap places and be with the new girl instead.

Daisy led her over to a box near Josie's. Sasha was tugging at his hay, his lovely pale mane swishing as he tried to choose the best morsels. Beth was prepared with apples and mints and he took both with obvious appreciation. She looked as if she knew what she was doing.

Daisy led him outside and tied him up. "Come on, let's get you sorted out." She marched off across the yard and ushered the girl into a shipping container that doubled as a tack room. It was my cue to get Shadow ready for Josie. We still had the odd moment with him, but by and large he was settled in and behaving well.

When I led him out into the yard, Josie took the reins and thanked me. "See you later, Leo."

I walked off in the same direction as Daisy. "Lucky you. She's a stunner."

"Isn't she just. That Josie's such a scheming little madam. The poor lass doesn't even know I'm going to come on to her."

"Swap you?"

"Bugger off. Can't wait to get me mucky paws on her. Fifty quid for seeing to a lass like that? Job like this has to have some perks, young Mr. Downes!"

Later, as they trotted back into the yard, Daisy went out to lock up the gates as they were the last riders of the day. She saw Beth riding in on Shadow and her eyes nearly popped out. "Bloody 'ell, he must like you. You must be bloody good an'all. No bugger gets near Shadow usually!"

The girl stepped down and passed the reins to a grinning Josie. Knowing what I knew, I felt another pang of jealousy. The girl was glowing after her ride and Daisy was right -- if she had ridden Shadow, she must be good.

Josie looked hard at Daisy. "Can I leave you to see to Beth, Daze? Now, where's the lovely Leo?"

The lovely Leo did his best, but once again fell just short of the finish line and had to complete the job with his fingers. Again as Josie left the stall, I felt empty and used. It was all about her. Even though I came, it didn't seem to matter to her.

I watched her light her inevitable cigarette and she walked towards the girl down the yard as she buttoned up her jacket. They walked together towards her bike, obviously having some friendly banter about what had just unfolded.

Daisy came out of the tack room looking like the cat that got the cream. "Not normally my type, but that were reet grand!"

That night, Beth just edged out Leanne from my foursome. I wondered who she was and how she knew Josie. As with Daisy and Josie, I tried to imagine them getting it on and letting me join in.

I wondered if I would ever see the lovely Beth again.

In fact I did, and it was only four days later.

It was all pretty quiet for once. Daisy had the day off and we had let the others go home early. I was looking forward to an early finish for a change when I heard my aunt's voice out in the yard. By then, it was a rare visit from her and the words she said sent me into a flat spin.

"Afternoon, you must be Josie's friend Bethany."

I looked out of the tack room window in shock as my aunt went on. "I own this little acre or so. Any friend of Josie's is welcome here. Come on, let's get you kitted out."

I cursed the woman under my breath as she fussed about Sasha, making sure everything was present and correct and helped the girl up. Why couldn't it be me?

Then my heart leapt and I knew there was no way I was going home early.

"Right, I need to take one of the horses over to another yard, so my nephew Leo will see to you when you get back. Bloody miles away, so another late night!" She shrugged resignedly and started off across the yard. "Have a lovely ride -- perfect day for it."

As Beth set off, my aunt turned to me. "Sorry, forgot all about it. You'll see to her won't you love?" Before I could respond, she headed towards the horse box and waved an arm airily. "See you tomorrow then. God, I can't wait for next week when I can forget about this place for a few months!"

I was nervous as a kitten when Beth came back a couple of hours later and walked out trying to portray more confidence than I felt. I was about to put a mounting block down for her, but she held out a hand and I took it as she let herself down. Suddenly that close to her, I almost had to bite my lip she was so beautiful. Those soft eyes and that long hair, today in pigtails. Her slim body. She gave me a mesmerising smile as I let go of her and eulogised about Sasha. Her voice was soft, with a very slight lisp and once again, I felt sheer jealousy that Daisy had been so close and intimate with her.

We got Sasha unsaddled and I followed Beth into the tack room as she took off her helmet and chaps. I put the saddle back in its place and made to leave. I was so flustered I barely knew what I was saying. "Hope you had a good ride. He's a lovely horse -- Josie loves him. Bye!"

At least I had seen her close up, but that just about made it worse for me. Then, my world that had been turned upside down over recent weeks exploded into a million pieces as I heard her voice.

"Leo..."

I turned in the doorway and she was standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Don't I get the same 'debriefing' as Josie?" She mimed the quotation marks and I was under no illusions as to what she meant. My heart began to race and I blushed bright red and began stammering.

She walked towards me purposefully and held out a hand. "Come on you -- I know a perfect little hay bale. It has a nice little dent in it that is Josie Napier-Jones shaped." She gripped my left buttock. "I've seen these in action, Leo. And this." She now stroked my groin, and I began to harden at her delicate touch. "I saw you two at it last week, Josie bent over in the hay, your cute little bum pumping away!"

I made a lot of noises, but none of them resembled English. I looked at her, not believing this was happening.

She smiled. "I'm Bethany, by the way. I really do get all hot and bothered after a nice ride, just like Josie. I hear you're rather good at cooling things down?"

I swallowed hard. "Sorry, just a bit unexpected! We've done it a couple of times, me and Josie but-"

Then she kissed me, still stroking me through my jodhpurs. Still not believing my luck, I responded and ran my hand down her back and gripped her buttocks tightly.

"But what, Leo?"

I stammered again as we broke away. "Oh my God, what happens if my aunt comes back?"

"She said she'd be late back. It's only five o'clock. Don't worry; I'm much gentler than Josie. Come with me..."

She led me by the hand towards the stall Josie and I had used and instructed me to take off my trousers. She sat down on the hay bale and took me in her hand, her lovely eyes alive with lust and anticipation. Then she did what I prayed each time that Josie would do and took me in her mouth. Her lips felt so soft and I recalled Jaz working on me up in Newcastle. It was then I realised that what I thought until now was as good as it gets, was in fact nowhere close.

It felt so good and she was so incredibly gorgeous, I knew I was not going to last if she continued. It was utterly exquisite. I moaned and put my hands in her hair. I tried to resist the urge, but it was no good and I began to push against her.

She pulled off me and looked up, those soft brown eyes fixed on mine. "Hey, slow down. No rush. I'm not here for a Josie speed-fuck." She waved a pigtail at me. "Look, I even took my helmet off!"

"Sorry! She's a bit... urgent." I ran my hand across her cheek as she sucked on me gently, stroking the shaft.

She gave a little lick around the head, teasing me. "Does Josie do this for you?"

I shook my head, my breathing now ragged. "No we just... what you saw." I gasped the words out, throwing my head back. "Oh God, that feels so good."

She let me mouth-fuck her gently for a minute, trying to slow me down, but no matter how hard I fought the urge, it was no good. Sensing I was not going to last, she took me all the way and my balls hit her on the chin. Then she pulled out once more and went to work on the head, sucking and licking, nibbling at it with her teeth, making me shudder. I was breathing hard, almost not daring to make a sound. I could hear wind in the rafters of the barn, some gentle whinnying from the yard. I could smell the hay, the earthy smell of the stables. It felt wonderful with my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Then I could control myself no longer.

"Oh God, I'm going to..."

She grinned up at me as I tried to pull away, almost desperate not to come in her mouth.

"I know you are..."

She gripped the base of my cock and took the head back between her lips, clamping down. Screaming inwardly for release, I pushed in hard and I felt the pulse down my shaft a split second before I exploded into her mouth. I was so deep inside her, most of it went straight down her throat. She sucked me until I went limp and let my cock slip out of her mouth, swallowing the last of my load.

I was appalled at what I had done, but at the same time utterly ecstatic that a girl had let me do it, seemingly willingly. It was only then I realised I had her head in a vice-like grip, inadvertently twisting her pigtails. It must have been quite painful and she prised my hands away and sat back, smiling.

I trembled from head to toe, unable to take my eyes off her. I was mortified that I had come in her mouth and was reddening with embarrassment. "Sorry -- I just couldn't help myself. I didn't mean to... oh shit... so sorry... are... are you ok?"

She stood up and put her hands on my shoulders. "How old are you Leo?"

"Nineteen."

"First time?"

"Sorry?"

She touched me on the nose, smiling. "Is that the first time you've shot your load down a beautiful girl's throat? If I hadn't wanted you to, there'd be a little puddle in the hay. It felt wonderful, Leo." She ran her tongue around her lips and swallowed again, letting me see that she really did relish the feeling.

I relaxed a little as I realised she was fine with it. I shook my head and touched her lips, still not believing what had just happened. "First time, yes - not even with an ugly girl!" I stammered again. "Not you -- not ugly I mean. You're beautiful... not ugly... oh shit, sorry -- I'm talking rubbish here. I've dreamed about it..." I trailed off, staring at her. "Sorry -- just trying to make sure I burn an image of that gorgeous face and mouth into my brain forever." I closed my eyes and smiled. "Got it! Thanks Bethany, I'll never forget it."

She laughed, a lovely genuine sound, then kissed me. "I should hope not! Right, well this not-ugly girl is quite partial to having her pussy licked by a lovely young guy while the hay tickles her arse. By the time you've worked me up nicely, we'll see if I can coax some life back into that." She took hold of my flaccid cock and stroked it gently. "Then we can see if we can make a Josie-sized dent in the hay into a Bethany-sized dent!"

Elated that my time with this wonderful girl was not at an end, I sank to my knees as she tugged down her trousers. She sat back on the hay and just as I was about to get my first true taste of a woman, she squealed.

"Ow, that bloody prickles! Put our trousers under my bum and try again!"

My big moment would have to wait a little longer. "Just a minute, got an idea." I ran into the next box and came back with a blanket. "Should be clean, Aunt Megan only put them out today. Not been used yet." We laid the blanket over the hay bale and I got back to business.

Then she pulled her t-shirt up over her boobs and I reached up to begin tugging gently on little rings in her nipples. I had seen them on the internet and wondered how it would be to play with them. They looked so sexy and she obviously loved having them pulled and squeezed as I lapped at her now sopping wet pussy. With a little encouragement, I found her clit and under her gentle instruction was nibbling nicely on it, two fingers gently probing her.

I worked on her for a few minutes, hopefully getting her nicely prepared for what was to come. I was so turned on by the experience that I began to feel myself hardening, despite having not long come in her mouth. She seemed to have a sixth sense and pulled me up on top of her, urging me to now suck her nipples. As I did so, she reached down and took me in her hand. She seemed pleased that I had recovered so quickly and so was I. I couldn't wait to enter her and hopefully make her come.

With her free hand, she reached down into her shoulder bag, which was on the ground next to the hay bale and felt around for a moment until she found what she was after. She quickly unwrapped the condom and within seconds, I was under wraps and good to go.

She stood and told me to lie down across the bale. I shuddered in ecstasy as she held herself open and slid slowly down my length as she straddled me. It was the perfect height and as she sank down, I pulled her forward, kissing her gently, moaning into her mouth as I did so. She started a slow burn, rotating her lovely buttocks against me, grinding and tensing her muscles to grip me, squeezing down then relaxing. Each time she did it, I let out a little gasp. It was way beyond anything I had experienced and made my rabbit fucks with Josie seem all the more demeaning.

She took my hands from her hips and put them on her breasts, urging me to pull gently on her rings.

My finger traced the amazing tattoo that ran from her belly-button to just beneath her left breast. I ran it down the inscription that adorned along the upper side of it.

I'll take you so high you'll never want to come down. I looked up at her and whispered, "You already did!"

She leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. "Make me come, Leo. Now you can fuck me like you did Josie. Hard, fast, let me feel you fill me up."

She pulled off me and we switched back to the Josie configuration, with her laid over the hay bale, presenting her shapely buttocks to me. I went in hard and held it there for a moment. She pushed back against me and clamped down hard, making both of us gasp. Having already come once, I lasted longer than I had ever done with Josie and where she had been left wanting more, I was thrilled to see Beth biting her lip so as not to yell out in ecstasy as she came, my hands gripping her hips, thrusting hard. I slowed slightly and cried out as I shot my second load into this amazing girl.

Again, I was lost for words and felt embarrassment wash over me for some reason. The reality of the situation hit me and I started to dress quickly. I never knew what to do with the condom afterwards with Josie and Beth seemed to suppress a giggle as I hurriedly put it in my pocket.

She kissed me one last time. "Thanks, Leo. That was a very enjoyable afternoon. And thanks for the blanket!"

I touched her face gently. "You're much better than Josie. Much nicer."

"She's a great shag, honestly. Don't be scared of her. You were great today. I'll tell her to be gentler with you in future!"