Another Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was utterly shell-shocked. "Lee, bloody hell. She told you about me and her?"

"Uh-huh. And the other girl at the stables. The woman at the New Forest meet. All your little tumbles in the hay. Sounds like you've had loads of fun."

I was utterly mortified. "Lee, I don't know what to say. Does it bother you? God, I'll kill bloody Josie!"

She tapped me on the nose. "No you won't. She's taught you well. Ryan thought he was the bees-fucking-knees in bed. He had his moments, but usually I faked it just to make him stop. There was no faking last night, Leo. Those cries, moans and screams were genuine and if Josie Napier-Jones had anything to do with teaching you how to make me cry, moan and scream like that, then she deserves both our thanks."

Her thighs gripped mine and she rolled us over onto our sides. She looked deep into my eyes. "So, I'm not jealous. As far as I'm concerned, you can keep on doing it with her."

I was incredulous. "But it's why you hated Ryan. What's the difference?"

"Simple. You were doing it long before we got together. She's not a rival, not a competitor. Ryan did it to humiliate me and be the Alpha-male. As long as you've got plenty left for me, I'll be happy. Not exactly like you're going to run off with her is it? I mean Izzy would fucking kill you long before I could get to you!"

I could barely process it all. "Jeez, a lot of strange things have happened to me over the last few months, Lee - but this is just about the weirdest. Do you really, honestly mean it?"

"Ask yourself one simple question, Leo. If I really wasn't cool with you being with Josie and the others, would we be here now? Would I have come to the stables? Gone for a drink with you? Taken you home and made love to you all night? Would I be nibbling your nipple the next morning before sunrise, trying to get you in the mood for more?"

"Er, no - I suppose not."

"Excellent! He understands. Right -- it's official. I'm cool with it. That part of the conversation is now closed. As for the rest of it? Right, since I'm cool with you and Josie, I need you to be cool with what I'm going to tell you now, ok?"

It seemed like things were going to get even weirder. I prepared myself for whatever came next. "Yeah, ok."

"Remember a girl from school called Pattie Henderson?"

"Big lass; played hockey. If the rumours are true, she and Daisy would get on well."

She nodded, her head now on my chest. "That's her. And the rumours are true. We did it one night on hockey tour."

I thought I knew Leanne well, but she was proving to be a bit of a dark horse. "Lee, you really are a naughty girl, aren't you? Shee-yit, you and another girl? What was it like?"

"I loved it. It was so different to boys. I so want to do it again but I've never had the opportunity. Tess came out last year but I've known her for so long that would be like kissing my sister."

I took a deep breath. "You and Tess Prior. Oh, don't get me started!"

I got a dig in the ribs for my troubles. "Ain't gonna happen, so forget it. Right, I've been with another girl and you're ok with it. Now hear me out."

I knew Leanne well enough to know that things were about to get serious. She propped up on one elbow and tucked a stray lock of hair behind an ear. Her forefinger entwined with mine. Her pretty face was etched with uncertainty and her body seemed to vibrate under my touch.

"This is why I wanted to move things along, Leo. I don't want to be having this conversation weeks, months from now. I want to be with you so badly, but there is something else as well. I would rather you ran off into the sunrise now than further down the line."

I was a little scared, but I was prepared to listen. "Ok, not sure where this is going but I want to be with you as well. It's been amazing so far and I don't want it to be the end, so I'll try and keep an open mind."

She kissed me. "Thanks Leo. OK, here goes nothing." Eyes and mouth tightly closed, she breathed in slowly through her nose. I had seen her do the same thing so many times at the end of her bowling run-up. I just hoped she wasn't going to bowl one straight at my head.

"Right, as I said, the thing with Pattie left me wanting more. She didn't seem interested in a repeat and I couldn't see any way of pursuing my new-found desires. I knew what Ryan was up to - I'm not daft, and I suppose I hoped maybe we could experiment. Maybe have a threesome with one of his other conquests. I got the usual Ryan bullshit. They meant nothing to him, I was the only one. Didn't want me going with other people. Typical alpha male. One rule for him, etcetera."

It didn't surprise me. I was just glad he was gone. I stroked her hair as she went quiet for a moment, giving her time.

"Anyway, he left. End of. Enough of that toxic little shit-for-brains."

I tweaked her nose. "Miss him then?"

"Yeah, like I miss the monthly curse when it's over. Thing is Leo, I keep getting these thoughts. Things I want to do. I see things on the internet and want to do it. At first it was other girls, then there were guys involved. Those thoughts have become all-consuming. I realised there is this world out there that some lucky people inhabit, and I want to be part of that world."

I ran a hand across her back to let her know I was still with her. "But with no way of knowing how to get into it?"

"Yeah, exactly. One night after Uni in Brighton, I thought about just walking into a Kemp Town gay bar and see what happened."

"Not the Tanner's then?"

She laughed. "I was hoping to survive the ordeal. No, I didn't have the courage for either, so my thoughts grew darker and it all seemed further away than ever - and kept receding as time went on."

Again silence descended for a moment and she did her end-of-run-up thing once more. "Right Leanne. Cut to the endgame. Good luck girl."

She held my gaze, never looking away. "So being single again, it was time to act. I still had no idea how of course - at least not until a fateful conversation with a certain red-headed lady last Saturday. Then I realised that everything I wanted was in reach. I found out from her that some... daft bloke... I'd fancied the arse off for years felt the same about me."

The words 'daft bloke' were accented with two little punches in the tummy, just to remind me exactly who he was. I had a feeling where this was going now and my heart began to race a little faster.

To break the tension that was building, I punched her back. "Daft bloke, daft lass."

"Indeed. So, when Josie told me her idea about the riding lesson, I still wasn't sure. I told her I really liked you but you seemed very shy. And I assumed... inexperienced." She looked away for the first time. "Sorry Leo."

I turned her face back to me. "Why would you think any different? And would it have mattered?"

Her gaze became serious again. "Given my... dark thoughts, I never thought we would be compatible. For some strange reason, I opened up to her. I've never even told Tess apart from my thing with Pattie. I told Josie I was looking for something that you probably couldn't offer."

Another deep breath racked her slim body. "That's when she took me down the pub, found a quiet table away from..." She grabbed my ears and waggled them, her cheeky grin back in place.

"Then over a bottle of Merlot, she told me all about your little rolls in the hay, the New Forest; the girl Beth coming on to you. Suddenly everything clicked into place. Josie Napier-Jones inhabits the world I want to dip my toes into. The boy of my dreams is not the callow youth I suspected. In fact he already has one foot in that world."

Now, she knelt up and straddled me. An electric shock ran through me at the feel of her soft warmth against my flaccid cock. She fluffed her hair and let out a long, slow breath through parted lips. Eyes closed, she crossed her fingers on both hands.

"Ok, last bit. Leo Downes - I sincerely want to be with you, but I also want to walk in the world that Josie, Izzy and their friends walk in. Will you walk into that strange netherworld with me?"

My heart sang. What a girl this was. I took her hands in mine. "Leanne Ellis - if you had just told me you are the She-Devil incarnate, I would still walk into the jaws of Hell with you."

She was silent for a moment, then a look of relief swept over her. She did the thing she always did when she took a wicket. A tiny, understated punch of the air, a serene little smile on her face.

I was a little apprehensive, but at the same time, very excited. If it meant being with Leanne, I was prepared to do anything it took. I tapped my knuckles against hers, a gesture usually reserved for Tess. "Well bowled, Miss Ellis. I think you just trapped another one."

She hoisted herself up a little and took hold of my now very erect cock. Her eyes lasered into mine as she sat down on it with a grunt. She was sopping wet and it was effortless. Her tight pussy gripped me, her hands raked down my chest and her sweet little breasts wobbled in a most alluring way as she began to grind on me.

Her head rocked back. "Right, thank fuck that's sorted. Come on, fuck me Tiger. I really am the She-Devil, so let's fucking burn!"

I pulled her towards me and kissed her. "God, Leanne -- you are priceless." I held my arm out to her. "Pinch me, I'm dreaming."

Instead, she bit me, so I bit her back. "Oh, and by the way -- last time I checked, Leo was a lion."

"Ow, that hurt." She rubbed her arm, my teeth marks red against her pale skin. "'Fuck me Lion' sounds silly. You can be the first Leo the Tiger. Come on, Leo -- fucking hard, yeah? Bite me again. I'm still frustrated and angry about Ryan keeping me from you for so long and you being daft and not telling me earlier. Let's tear some lumps off each other, then I'll tell you my next cunning plan!"

"Well, Josie says angry sex is good sex. Shall we find out?"

Twenty minutes later, we lay in a panting, sweaty heap checking for bruises and scratches. When her chest stopped heaving, she grinned up at me. "She's bloody right!"

We showered together then caught the train into Amberdown for lunch. She had a rucksack with her. Her parents were due back later that afternoon, so the rest of our weekend would be at the farmhouse. As it was quiet, I gave her another riding lesson and we made love over what was now my favourite hay bale when the yard closed.

It was only much later that I realised she had not enlightened me with her cunning plan after our cathartic, manic session earlier.

"You never did enlighten me. So what's this cunning plan then? What are you going to do about it?"

In answer, she tapped my forehead with her knuckles. "Hello? Anyone in there? Anyone know a screaming hot redhead called Josie Napier-Jones who likes the company of both boys and girls, likes to play little games and needs to be thanked by two very horny late-teenagers for getting them together?"

I tried to play it cool whilst wanting to scream from the rooftops in joy. "Erm, yeah I know a Josie a bit like that."

"Excellent. So when are you next with her?"

"We're back to the usual now it's getting lighter in the evenings again - Thursday, five o'clock-ish."

"Brill, couldn't be better -- my train gets in at five. Make sure she's nicely warmed up for me, ok?"

"Ok, but I'll need some practice first."

"Yeah, me too. Wanna start now?"

"Why not?"

Eleven

It was all set up. Leanne messaged me to say she was on the train and it was on time. Somehow, getting one over on Josie really appealed. I had loved her little games so far, and I was living the dream. Leanne's 'outfit' - such as it was - was in the office next to the bedroom in which our little trysts usually played out. She assured me she could sneak in and change without alerting Josie.

I was on the sofa, Josie on her knees in front of me, her red hair tossing as her head bobbed. Her fingers dug deep in her velvety crack and occasionally, she held her sticky, wet fingers up to my mouth. Her trousers hung over the back of a chair and all she wore was a lycra exercise top.

I couldn't wait to see her and Leanne in action and my heart skipped a beat as a soft chime on my phone let me know Leanne was ready.

Josie looked up from her work. "What was that?"

"Dunno, probably just some spam text message."

It had seemed like a good idea for Leanne to kick the door open, but when Josie squealed like a stuck pig and almost bit me in half, I had to wonder. She turned towards the door, her eyes wide in shock to see Leanne standing with her hands on her hips. I knew Josie was a leather fetishist, so all Leanne wore was a pair of bright red, knee-length leather boots.

She pointed at Josie, who knelt with her mouth wide open. "That's my boyfriend you are blowing, Ms. Napier-Jones. If you go through him, you'll have to go through me as well."

It didn't take Josie long to get back into her stride. "Very well, Leanne. Sounds fair and equitable to me. But if we are playing by those rules, then it must go both ways. If you go through me, you'll need to go through the 'other' Ms. Napier-Jones as well."

Leanne held her hands up as if to say the woman was stating the obvious. "All part of the plan, Josie. All part of the plan."

Josie rose to her feet, a big smile on her face. "Darlings, Amberdown may not look much, but there is a very active little underbelly of like-minded people. And don't get me started on the parties Izzy and I throw down in Brighton."

She tapped at her phone for a moment. "Izz, get yourself down to Amberside Stables sharpish, darling. No, the horses are all snuggled up and beddy-byes. No big scary animals to frighten you." She cast her eyes about. "Just some lovely young things to induct into our naughty club."

The call ended and she glanced back at me. "Izz will be about twenty minutes, then you can knock yourself out with her at long last. Entertain yourself until then Leo, there's a good boy. There's a rather fetching young lady in red boots here I need to get acquainted with."

She peeled the black lycra off over her head and threw it into a corner of the room. "Welcome to a very exclusive club, darlings."

Leanne slowly walked towards her. "Thank you, Josie. I'm sure it's going to be a fucking blast, and I can't bloody wait!"

She winked at me and fell into Josie's warm embrace. As I watched them devour each other, I screamed a silent thank-you to a girl called Bethany Hamilton. A girl who had briefly given me so much pleasure and told me to stand up to Josie Napier-Jones.

I settled down to watch Leanne and Josie and shivered at the thought that Izzy was on her way.

Whatever the night had in store for us, it was certainly going to be a lot more than just another roll in the hay.

References

For completeness, here is a rundown of the appearances of the main characters in my other stories.

Leo Downes:

Beth's Summer Break parts 9,10

Josie Napier-Jones:

Beth's Summer Break parts 7-11

Dazed and Confused

Goodbye to the Past part 6

Sketchbook

The Amberdown Rebellion ( a fantasy based on the cast of BSB)

Izzy Napier-Jones:

Beth's Summer Break parts 9-11

Dazed and Confused

Sketchbook

The Amberdown Rebellion (mentioned in Sketchbook as the author of the story)

Leanne Ellis:

Dazed and Confused

Sketchbook

Tess Prior:

Dazed and Confused

Sketchbook

Leah Warner

Beth's Summer Break part 10

Daisy Hunter:

Beth's Summer Break parts 9,10

Bethany Hamilton:

Beth's Summer Break parts 1-11

Sketchbook

The Amberdown Chronicles parts 1-2

The Amberdown Rebellion

Beyond All Human Contact (Alien girl Lissa is an alt-Universe Beth)

After the Ninth Bell (Bethany in the last act is an alt-Universe Beth)