Another Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was long and languid and this time, she let me come on her breasts with the promise of the ultimate grand finale the following night.

If I hoped for a pre-meeting morning tumble, I was disappointed. She was in full-on, professional mode and looked utterly sensational in her tail-coat and dress jodhpurs. Her hair was pinned up under her riding helmet and I tried not to recall the glorious, tousled bed-head she had awoken with.

I helped pin her competition number to her coat and fought down a pang of lust as she tugged on a pair of shiny, patent leather riding boots.

She saw my look and stroked a hand down the sleek leather. "Later?"

I merely nodded, trying to swallow the tennis ball that seemed to be lodged in my throat.

The yard was abuzz with activity and people and horses swarmed around in seeming chaos. I got Sasha tacked up and led him out. Her morning run was early, so we didn't have long to wait. I had seen her many times on Sasha and Shadow, but the grace with which she rode the course, taking in some pretty daunting obstacles, left me in awe. Daisy had told me she had been a regular regional winner in her youth and I could see why.

Even so, she returned from her run looking slightly frustrated and I feared I was going to bear the brunt. "Was he set up ok?"

"Yes, he was perfect. It was me, Leo, don't worry. Just a bit ring-rusty. Should be enough to get me a place if I don't fuck up this afternoon."

I went off to cool Sasha down and get him some feed as Josie unbuckled her helmet and set off for a morning of serious socialising. I made sure he was well-groomed as I also wanted a place in the best turned-out horse category. From the look of the other contenders, I had a good chance.

As I finished off and left him to rest, Josie was striding back up the yard with a similarly attired blonde woman in tow, helmets under their arms. "Here we are, Leah -- the lovely Sasha and my equally lovely young nephew, Leo who is looking after him admirably for me. Leo, this is an old friend of mine, Leah Warner."

The woman raised an amused eyebrow. "Good morning, young man. Looks like you're doing a fine job. Quite the specimen..." She gave Josie a sardonic look. "...that Sasha!"

I took her proffered slim, gloved hand and hoped I wasn't going red. She was about the same age as Josie with a swirl of silvery-blonde hair pinned up on her head. Stray locks hung down around her haughty, arrogant face and once again, I had to fight down improper thoughts. Her sultry, upper-class voice alone sent shivers through me.

"Hi Leah, nice to meet you. Hope your round went well."

She snorted. "Did it buggery. Time faults and a refusal. Just stopped short of getting my bloody arse dragged through the water hazard. I'm way behind this old tart in the rankings and have fuck-all chance of getting a rosette."

Josie shook her head. "Some of us still have it, Leah-jet. Come on, I'll buy you a Pimms. Plenty of time to work it off before the afternoon round. Leave your helmet there."

Leah gave me a hard, meaningful stare as they departed for the refreshment tent. Her posh tones carried over the hubbub. "Nearly as fine a specimen as that steed of yours, Josephine. Your nephew -- who the fuck are you kidding, lady? Last I heard you had nothing to do with any of your family."

"He's on Izzy's side."

The woman barked a laugh. "Oh, of course he is -- how remiss of me to overlook the obvious genetic similarity. Fuck me, you old tart, you really do...."

Whatever Leah thought Josie did was lost to me as they moved out of earshot. I tried to keep busy, but images kept flashing into my mind of Leah on all-fours, lapping at Josie as I took her from behind.

In the end, Josie was runner-up and seemed happy enough. I was delighted to receive the rosette for best turned-out horse and Sasha looked equally as proud as we posed for pictures, two rosettes on his impressive snout.

As I saw to him, Josie was fifty or so yards away, in deep conversation with Leah. They hugged and the woman glanced up the yard and gave me a little wave and blew a kiss before disappearing into the throng.

Josie joined me. "Well, a highly successful day, Leo. Great to catch up with old friends and two rosettes -- that will do for me. I think we make a good team, young nephew."

I felt enough had passed between us to have some fun with her. "Stop reminding me of my other Auntie, Auntie Josie. So how do you know Auntie Leah then?"

She shook her head at my attempt at humour. "Oh God, give a dog a bone... We go way back, ok? That's all I'm saying. Right, a quick change then some grub coz I could just about eat Sasha's hind leg at the moment." She took me by the arm. "Then you get to feel these boots on your back."

I blew out a puff of air at the thought and took her helmet and riding crop from her and put them with Sasha's tack.

She reached down and picked up the crop. "We'll need that later too." Seeing my look of alarm, she smiled. "For me, darling -- for me. But you can try it if you want."

"I'll pass thanks."

"You may not get the choice. Come on, I'm fucking starving and I'm fucking horny. I think my bloody love balls have melted and my butt-plug really does need to come out. You may need to dig a bit before my arse is clear for take-off."

I walked back to the pub with her feeling both excited and terrified. This was clearly going to be a night to remember. I just hoped it wouldn't also be a night to forget.

Once Josie had sated her first desire and demolished a very large ribeye steak, she practically raced me back to the cottage. She sat on the edge of the bed with her hands on her hips, her tongue running around her lips. Her voice was low and raspy.

"Ok, so last night was the gentle Josie. She doesn't come out too often. I promise I won't break you or hurt you too much, but if you let me take charge, I can promise it will not be just another roll in the hay. Will you submit to my will?"

I sank to my knees and bowed my head. "Do with me as you will. I am yours to command."

I shivered as a patent leather boot slid across my back. Her riding crop swished gently against my buttocks and she pulled my head up by the hair and ground her pudenda against my face. The feel of the leather was electrifying as her second boot joined the first and I warmed to my task, enjoying the little frisson of excitement as each tap of her crop urged me on.

I had become addicted to her taste the night before and revelled in sliding my tongue deep inside and sucking on her fat little clit. My fingers probed and wriggled and I tried to recall all the things I had done to her the night before when she had quietly instructed me into the gentle art of pussy-licking. From the sounds she made, I was not doing too badly.

I was just about to up the ante when her phone chimed. I stopped as she reached out a hand and picked it up from the bedside table. "Don't mind me, keep going. Probably just Izz telling me she's landed in Hong Kong."

Thinking she'd easily be there by now, I was about to go back down when she let out a sigh. "Good God, always someone wants your attention eh?" She wriggled herself free of our little clinch and pointed to the bed. "Get up there and I'll not be long."

I did as she bid and lay back, inhaling her aroma from my fingers. She returned a few moments later and jumped up and straddled my face. "Sorry about that - now, where were we?"

I resumed my lapping at her musky snatch, her green eyes burning into mine as she gently ground down on me, her hands in my hair. I squeezed her buttocks, screaming in silent euphoria that Josie Napier-Jones was about to unleash an evening of sheer debauchery on me.

Then I gripped her even harder and gasped something unintelligible into her wet pussy.

Her eyes narrowed. "You ok?"

I held up a hand and pointed behind her.

To where slim fingers had just encircled the base of my erection and I could now feel thin lips closing over the head.

She turned as if bored. "Oh, don't worry - it's only Leah. You ok back there babes?"

I groaned into Josie's crack once more as Leah took me all the way in her mouth for a moment, then straddled me and sank down. Hands slid around Josie's midriff and gripped her breasts. She gasped as long fingers squeezed her nipples as she slid off me to reveal her friend, now impaled upon my erection.

I gazed up into a pair of narrowed, slate-grey eyes. Her nostrils were flared, her thin mouth set in a line. Long fingernails raked down my chest and I shivered as her lip curled into a wicked grin.

"Hello Not-the-Nephew. Time to find out why Josie and Izzy call me 'Leah-Jet'." She turned to Josie as she began to grind on me. "Give me a few minutes to get acquainted with this fine young gentleman, then we'll do that thing we love doing so much together."

I was in dreamland. "Hello again, Leah. Even nicer to meet you a second time. What thing did you have in mind?"

She leaned forward and gave me a long, lingering kiss that ended with her sucking on my tongue. "Both of us doing that to your cock, dear boy. Then, when you have anointed us you will watch us play with the jizz that coats our sticky faces until you are nice and hard again. Then, I will lubricate Ms. Jones' puckered little arsehole and you will fuck her butt and I will fist her adorable little pussy until she screams the place down."

Josie sat back on a chair and pulled on her vape pen. Her riding crop flicked out and cracked across Leah's buttocks. "Sounds like a plan, Leah darling. Come on, woman, ride the lad. You were bloody useless out there today -- show him what you're good at!"

Leah reached out and grabbed the vape-pen, letting out a huge cloud of vapour as she bounced on me. "Just keep giving me encouragement, Josie darling. Come on, whip me -- make me feel the fucking thing!"

"My pleasure!" Josie stood and the next few minutes of furious copulation were punctured by resounding cracks of leather on skin and whimpers from Leah, who clearly loved such treatment. I only hoped they wouldn't use it on me.

It was only much later that I marvelled at how long I lasted under Leah's feral onslaught. I raked her back and squeezed her breasts as she hammered down on me, Josie's crop cracking time and again. I willed myself not to come and make this last for as long as possible and see where it took me. She came, moaning into Josie's mouth as they both scrubbed at her clit, fingers a blur. Her tempo slowed and she pulled away from Josie to lie flat on top of me, her slim body shaking in my arms.

As she kissed me, she eased up and Josie slipped my tumescent cock from her and I shivered as she ran her tongue down the shaft.

Leah broke our clinch. "Now that thing..."

They teased me for almost twenty minutes before allowing me release. It was the most exquisite torture I could ever imagine as their tongues and lips flickered in unison. They used the vape-pen, passing the vapour between their mouths and over the head and down my shaft. It looked and felt incredible.

When they sensed I could take no more, Josie took the head in her mouth and Leah began to stroke me gently. She timed my first spurt to perfection and pulled me out just as I shot over Josie's left cheek. She took the second herself, direct onto her lips and as they met for their first sticky kiss, rubbed the last few drops from me across her cheek.

I had seen it on the internet, but inches from my face it was the most mesmeric sight I had ever witnessed and knowing it was my cum they shared made my heart sing with pride. Long before they were done with it all, I was hard again and gently took Josie from behind, watching them with rapt attention as they dribbled it into each other's mouths and sucked it up from their breasts when it dripped from their chins.

Then, Leah and I did what she said we were going to do to Josie. Then we did it to Leah. I could feel everything their hands did, deep inside their pussies as I slowly fucked their arses. I sucked on slippery fingers, they rubbed their juices across our bodies and as I shot my load into Leah's darker passage, she flooded over Josie's upturned face.

We lay in a wet, exhausted but exhilarated heap. The room stank of sex and the sheets were drenched.

Then at one in the morning, they took me into the shower and knelt before me. Leah told me what to do next. I was initially shocked at their request but obliged them and voided my bladder over their breasts and upturned faces, taking care to avoid their hair as instructed. Then they did it to me. It was utterly exhilarating and I loved every moment of it.

Then we showered briefly, dried each other and I assumed it was all over.

I was wrong.

I finally got to sleep at four in the morning and my buttocks stung from the riding crop, but I had never had a night like it and couldn't wait to do it all again.

Eight

It was around lunchtime when we arrived back at the yard and the place was buzzing. Daisy was supervising a children's class in the ring and a lot of owner-riders were taking their charges for their weekly spin. A little round of applause broke out as Sasha proudly trotted down the ramp from the horse-box, still sporting his rosettes.

Even if it hadn't been so busy, neither Josie nor I were in a fit state for a roll in the hay. I saw Sasha back to his stall and Josie said she would see me on Tuesday and thanked me for my hard work. I was getting used to the feel of money in my top pocket and was pretty sure this was a lot more than her usual single fifty.

I sat down gingerly in what we laughingly referred to as the 'common-room', a small ante-room off the farmhouse kitchen and sat nursing a bitter, over-stewed coffee from the jug that was always on the go. I felt shredded and it was hard to work out which part of me ached the most. I only hoped Leah hadn't marked my buttocks too badly with her early-hours assault as it would be hard to explain in the cricket club changing room and it was hard to find a comfortable position to sit in.

A few minutes later, Daisy walked in, coffee in hand and almost choked on a mouthful as she saw the state I was in. "Oh bloody hell, did Sasha drag you all the way back from Lyndhurst or is that the work of one Jay-En-Jay?"

I drained the rest of my mug. "Jay-En-Jay and a friend, actually. I either just had the night of my life or I am still asleep, dreaming."

Daisy sat down grinning. "Come on then, do tell!"

I put a hand over my eyes. "Oh God, Daze -- it was bad enough with just Josie, but she bumped into an old friend at the meeting. Of course, unbeknown to muggins here, they arranged for her to pitch up at the cottage unannounced when me and Josie were hard at it. I didn't stand a bloody chance!"

"Lucky lad! I know Josie's a right little handful, but double-teaming yer -- wow, colour me jealous! So what was this other woman like then?"

I thought how to best describe Leah. "Slim, blonde, elegant. Not especially attractive, but just oozing sexuality. Voice like a Duchess, vocabulary like a ten-quid hooker. Leah, she was called. Apparently her and Josie go way back."

Daisy's mouth opened like a goldfish. "Whoa, hang on. A slim, blonde woman answerin' ter Leah? Yer kiddin' me - Leah Warner? Leah the Leah-jet?"

"Yep, that's her. Don't tell me you know her as well?"

In answer, Daisy got up and put her hands on my shoulders and pressed down hard. She tapped my forehead quizzically, then shook me gently before sitting back down with her eyes closed. "No, he's solid enough. Not a ghost."

She then opened them and stared at me in wonder. I wasn't sure I had ever heard Daisy use the 'F-word' before. "Oh my bloody Lord - he fucking survived Josie Napier-Jones and Leah-jet Warner. Respect, Leo!"

I bumped her proffered fist with mine. "I just about survived. I'm hanging on by a thread here. So come on, how do you know Leah?"

"Leo, you must realise by now that there's a little scene going on round these parts. Add in Brighton down the line and London t'other way, and there's a nice little pool of like-minded people that get together occasionally. Leah's one of 'em." She let out a deep sigh. "Last time I saw 'er, me and Rach were lying side by side and let's just say we could feel what 'er 'ands were doing, but we couldn't see 'er 'ands, if yer catch me drift. One up each of us chuffs givin' us a right good double-fisting."

She broke off, smiling. "Sorry, too much info?"

"No, fine by me, Daze. I witnessed something similar last night and I seem to be getting a liking for this kind of talk."

Daisy stared off over my shoulder in a dream. "I once saw Izzy tek Leah almost up to her bloody elbow. When she opened her mouth to scream, I thought I were going to see Leah's hand waving at me from 'er throat!"

She drained her mug. "'Appy days, eh? Right, best put me game-face back on after all this mucky talk. More kids to teach, bless their little cotton socks."

She paused at the door. "Wonder if Josie can persuade Leah to stable her horse here? Nah, mebbe not -- we'd never get any work done. Oh and tek the afternoon off, Leo. The smell of sex comin' off yer in waves'll upset the horses!"

After showering, I dozed for most of the afternoon upstairs in my Aunt's room and decided to move in during the week. It would mean a bit of security for the yard and allow a little more privacy for my afternoons with Josie. It would also be better for Daisy as there had been a few near misses when they were getting it on in the tack room.

The next morning I arrived back with a few of my things and set up camp in the farmhouse.

Josie was pleased with the arrangements and it meant we could be a little less hurried. With Izzy still away that first Tuesday, I got plenty of opportunity to show off my new-found skills as Josie spurred me on deep into the night.

As she stood by the bed, ready to leave, she looked down at me. "Oh, just a heads-up but the divine Isadora is still in Honkers until the middle of next week. Now I'm just putting this out there, but how about after your cricket match on Saturday, I wear my best latex catsuit, oil you up, strap you to my wall bars and tease the living shit out of you until you come all over my face then piss it all off me?"

I was about to agree with her arduous demand when she went on. "But only if you score fifty or more."

"And if I don't?"

"Oh, let's say thirty you can come on my tits. Twenty, my belly-button. If you fail to score a run, you come up my arse and I feed it back to you with a spoon."

I'd had some incentives to score runs in the past, but that was surely the best of them.

Let's just say it was a relief when I hit my first ball for four that Saturday. I finished with eighty-three runs and drank a lot of beer.

After all, Josie had given me strict instructions as to how the night would end.

Who was I to disappoint her and run dry on her?

Nine

As summer turned to autumn and the days grew shorter, it became ever more difficult for Daisy and me to keep our trysts with Josie. Living in the farmhouse helped and we soon got into a routine, but her visits were less frequent, especially as the Christmas season approached and the demand for their cakes took priority over the demands for their sexual prowess. Daisy and I switched to alternate Sundays and while I had the occasional unforgettable night with Josie, I still never got an invite to their much-vaunted parties in Brighton.

As things were quieter at the yard with the shorter daylight hours, I helped them out with some deliveries. For a few weeks up until the festive season, I delivered cakes around the area in a small pink van and when Izzy informed me that Bethany had done the same job for them before she went back to college, I could barely load a box into the van without an accompanying vision of Izzy and Beth writhing on the floor. Despite Josie giving me the odd little 'thank you,' Izzy remained off-limits.