Another Round

Story Info
Short story of one night at a bar.
848 words
4.13
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can we get another round??...

His voice carried over the distinct sound of a pat benatar being played on the ivory keys by the dueling pianos in the corner of the bar. The bartender looked up and got them their usual drinks and placed them o the soft paper napkins with the initials of CC on the edge.

Casey's Corner was a local hang out spot in France near the art district. Always filled with people watching football matches or on the weekend listening to the two pianist going at it with the ivory keys bleeding the good sounds into the night streets. Tonight was the latter of the two and a date with friends as Rueben and Hiliarie sat at the bar, laughing with coeds and flirting with each other.

They both enjoyed the music being played in the back ground and took sips of their alcoholic drinks while friends swirled around them and thoughts of what the night may hold danced in their heads.

At one point in the conversation she remembers his hand touching her lower back and then his fingers led the way to her thigh where his hand would slowly fidget as they talked about traveling the world and experiences they had had just last year. She was mesmerized by his looks, so poised and strong. He was equally infatuated with her eyes and her curves that made his hear skip a beat, his mind race, pulse quicken and even brought him to a rather strong arousal.

The two of them had talked in great length a few times and only had been out for coffee a few weeks prior. But, tonight was different. Their talks were heavy with flirtation and his touch ignited something deep inside her that she couldn't help but want more of. She caught herself staring into his eyes while he talked, getting lost in the opal like color and even biting her lower lip.

As they got to finishing their drink he leaned into her and whispered seductively in her ear,

"I haven't been able to focus all night with you sitting here in that dress... wanna go out back and have a smoke??"

She nodded her head and took his hand as they departed from the bar scene walking through the crowd to a back door that lead to an alley way. Before they got to the door she again was biting her lip, she was super wet and that moist feeling was starting to drip down her thigh. She didn't know what the night would hold but she did have an agenda for she came to the bar in a little skirt and a halter top that showed off just enough skin but was still classy. Her black lace bra would some times peek out around her shoulders and she deliberately forgot to wear panties.

As the door opened to the crisp night air he spun her around in the moonlight and with a clack the door shut behind them. They took a few steps away and ducked into the night. He pressed her up against the brick wall and planted a firm kiss along her lips and open his mouth to infuse his tongue against hers. His hands would grasp around her face as he pressed his body up against hers. She could feel his hard cock through his jeans as he slipped between her slightly spread legs. She stood slightly on her tip toes and kissed back with just as much passion as what he led with. Her eyes closed and her hands reaching up and down his strong back. As the kissing intensity elevated she pulled open his jeans and slid them off his hips, he would return the gesture with a slip of his hands up her skirt to find she came prepared with no little panties. He bit her lip softly and smirked as he lifted her up with his arms and she wrapped her legs around him while she lowered herself to be mounted on his rock hard cock.

F...uuuuuuu...ccccc..k

They both whispered into the night air as her wet folds wrapped around his thick hardness and they began to grind right there in the streets, in the semi lit alley way, tucked behind the club. It was long before he was thrusting harder and harder up into her and she was moaning his name mixed with God and profanity. Her body had betrayed her and she came hard and quick leaving him a mess but being herself satisfied. He was grinding harder grabbing her hair with his hands tussled inside her thick blonde locks and getting to the point of explosion as she bit his earlobe and whispered deeply into his ear he made one last thrust and released his sweet cum inside her... both of them exhilarating from the sex started to put themselves together and walk back into the bar scene.

Getting to the bar where they had left they looked at each other and smirked as he licked his lips and raised his hand...

"Another round."