All Comments on 'Another Saturday Night Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

It's so far. Though I can tell when an author is writing about a generation they are not part of, they always criticize the sexual mores, the se way their parents criticized mini skirts and such in the 60's

Thanks for writing

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Very nice start to the story, I look forward to more of this romance

Thanks for writing

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

cute budding romance

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Wonderful! I really loved their story so far.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 1 year ago

I hear the Jimmy Buffett version when I think of that song. Once again, this proves there is a very fine line between love and hate. The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference. Five stars as is my common rating for your tales. Like others, eagerly awaiting more.

Magilla5Magilla5about 1 year ago

Great story thus far waiting for more!

SlaneHerrddomSlaneHerrddomabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part. Great foundation, story and pace!

AguniAguniabout 1 year ago

Man, I really wish you'd do a BMWM story. You're like the epitome of this type interracial pairing, where it's sweet as fuck in most instances as opposed to the opposite...

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Excellent story and worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

ArediaArediaabout 1 year ago

Good start to what feels like another quality story from you. :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I really like this idea and I've enjoyed what I've read so far. I must admit though that I thought she would need far longer to "thaw" to Leon than how this currently progressed; I thought you'd perhaps conclude chapter 1 with her deciding to finally give him a chance than chapter 1 ending with Bree giving him a CHANCE. I thought you quite clever to use softball as the vehicle to drive them together, and to use her teaching English as a bit of a (seeming) contradiction.

Can't see there being any (or many) comments about pairing them up, nor about color. I love how you used the one man's wife to tell him to "ignore color--just look at her as a woman." That's perfect advice--although there are still places where they try to make it an issue (sadly).

I hope you'll continue developing this the way it seems to be going, as she won't drop all of her bad habits at once. Here's a fact: for every year a person has a bad habit, they need ONE MONTH of constant effort to rid themselves of it. So if I remember correctly, this started when she was 19 and she's now 26, which means in real time she'd need 7 months to totally erase that bad habit from her system.

Promising start! 5

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Good start to this Romance story. I almost missed it in the IR category, as I seldom check it but it came up in my Favorite Authors submissions and since it was written by you I gave it a shot. Very nice romantic start. I hope this is not going to degenerate into some "surviving the racism of others" story. I like romance stories and dislike racial stereotype stories so my fingers are crossed and I am trusting you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

A really good story I enjoyed it immensely, a well deserved five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for next chapter. Sorry there isn't six stars. Have never said that before, and I really read a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your writing is great. Thank you for the story and can't wait to read the next chapter.

alwayshomealwayshome12 months ago

Lovely story sofar looking forward to the rest of it

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Story grew on me, interested in where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun story. I’d have Leon say, “I’d like see you more, but I won’t take any more racist comments. If there’s going be a relationship, we can’t have any toxic talk.”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun read. I thing of Cat Steven’s version of “Another Saturday Night”.

Storyteller0112Storyteller011211 months ago

I wish to submit a correction to my comment: It's Cat Stevens' version of "Another Saturday Night" that I hear in my head.

DeviantousEternalDeviantousEternal9 months ago

It's a great setup, and I’m looking forward to seeing this tale develop.

dawg997dawg9978 months ago

I'm enjoying this story, some good writing here!

GabbyDHGabbyDH7 months ago

Second time reading this story. I'm sorry I can't give it another of my very few 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous