Another Snowed-in Story

Story Info
MWF & SBM co-worker share a hotel room. Surprise, no fucking.
3.4k words
3.95
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

~~

Acme Widget Company had arranged a training class that was to be held at their branch office in Atlanta. The instructor and nine of the attendees were coming into town from several other states, and three workers from the local office would also attend. As luck would have it a rare heavy snowfall was expected on Wednesday during the week of the class. Since the hotel the widget makers from out of town would be staying at was only a couple hundred yards from the branch office, the company decided to go ahead with the training.

The three widget makers from the local office who were in the class and one of the office administrators were given the option to get a room in the hotel for the week, or drive to the office Monday and Tuesday and stay in the hotel Wednesday through Friday. The widget makers named Bill and Ted, and the admin named Pam chose to stay at the hotel all week, but the other widget maker named Obie, didn't want to be away from the comforts of his home and his big screen TV any more than he had to, so he decided to take option number two.

The weather was fine on Monday, but the forecast for Tuesday changed overnight and now the snow was going to arrive twenty four hours earlier than originally predicted. Obie grabbed a bottle of gin and some tonic water out of his liquor cabinet, then gathered everything he'd need for a few days stay in a hotel and put all of it in a duffel bag.

~~

When he made it to the office he went directly to see Pam about reserving a room for him.

"Honey I don't know how to tell you this, but I can't find you a room for tonight," she said before he asked. "I stopped by the front desk at our hotel before I left this morning to see if you could check-in early and they were already booked up. I called the other two hotels that are close enough for you to walk to and from the office without freezing, but they were already full too."

At that point the snow still wasn't sticking to the pavement, so he made his typical smart-ass comment saying, "You know how the weather guessers on tv around here are, they lose their minds over a few snowflakes."

"That's true," she replied and laughed. "But it's better to have and not need than to need and not have I always say."

"I guess so," he conceded. "But I'm sure Bill and Ted will let me crash on the convertible sofa in their room for one night if necessary."

"You could do that, or you can sleep in my room," suggested Pam, causing Obie to raise an eyebrow. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked after seeing his reaction.

"Because you're married for starters. that's why Pamela.

"Obie we're not going to screw for heaven's sake. We're going to sleep... And my husband isn't the jealous type."

"Yeah, well I'd rather not take any chances if you don't mind,"

"It's up to you. If you'd rather sleep in the same room as Bill and Ted so ya'll can snore and fart together go ahead."

"You're funny," replied a laughing Obie. "Alright, I'd better get to the classroom.

~~

Pam brought the caterer into the classroom to serve them lunch approximately at noon. While Obie was waiting his turn to get his food she went and stood beside him. "Well Obie, I guess the weather guessers were right huh. The snow is beginning to pile-up out there; it's looking more and more like you'll have to stay in the hotel tonight after all."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Have fun with Bill and Ted," she said and giggled.

"Ahhh, it'll be fine," he replied, then he served himself some food.

Class started up again and as he sat there listening to the instructor drone on about the company's latest contribution to the widget market it was three pm before he knew it. The instructor gave them a bathroom break and the classroom emptied.

When he came back into the room Pam was putting out more snacks and drinks on the refreshments table. When she looked up and saw him she smiled and said, "Obie there you are. Can you believe how hard it's snowing? They say there's going to be seven inches of it on the ground by five pm, with more expected, and its going to be freezing cold outside after sundown. Traffic is already crazy, and all over town people are trying to find somewhere to stay the night."

"Well damn. Looks like I'm screwed." he said with a purposely exaggerated sigh meant to illicit sympathy.

"I told you that you can sleep in my room," stated Pam warmly as she finished tidying up the table.

"You're serious about that huh."

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because there are all kinds of issues that it could cause if people in the office found out. I'm 28 years older than you. I'm black and you're white, and you have a husband."

"So what? You're my friend. My husband won't care, and it's nobody else's business."

As she stood there with her hand on her hip after dismissing his concerns he quickly reconsidered her offer. They'd known each other at work for more than ten years and had become friendly and comfortable with one another. He'd never had any sexual impulses where she was concerned, and even when he imagined her naked it was due to curiosity rather than lust.

And most importantly, he was sure that he was mature and disciplined enough to share a room with her without allowing their gender to come into the picture. All things considered, he couldn't see any reason why he shouldn't sleep in the same room with her if she really was willing to do it.

He still had an uneasy feeling about her husband finding out about it though, and that was going to have to be addressed.

"Alright, if you're not concerned about people gossiping, then neither am I, but I don't get why you're so sure your husband won't mind," he responded, now wondering if maybe they were swingers.

"Because he thinks you're old and harmless," she replied.

"Hm, okay. In this case I guess that's a good thing, but I don't like my manhood being disrespected like that," admitted Obie.

"Don't worry about him. Your age doesn't matter to me."

"I appreciate that."

"Come see me when class lets out and I'll give you the keycard to my room. I'm not leaving the office at five.

"Alright," he replied.

~~

When he opened the door to the room and saw that there was only one king sized bed he shook his head. He was still going to be sleeping on a convertible sofa.

He was on his laptop when Pam knocked on the door roughly an hour later. When he let her into the room she grinned and her baby blue eyes sparkled as she said, "Honey I'm home."

"Ha, you're funny," he replied, then he played along with her saying, "Hello dear, how was your day?"

"Ugh, don't ask, but it's better now that I'm at home with you." Then she laughed.

"Haha," he responded, then he went back to watching tv while she got herself sorted.

She sat her purse and laptop on the desk before getting a change of clothes out of the dresser. As she stood there deciding what she wanted to put on she glanced at him and suddenly felt mischievous. She had no intention of cheating on her husband, and even if she offered she doubted Obie would go along with it, but she could have a little fun teasing him. She didn't have anything skimpy to put on, and even if she did that would be tacky. She wanted to do something to tantalize him that wouldn't make her look desperate for attention.

After gathering her nerve she glanced over her shoulder at him again, then pulled her polo shirt over her head and stuffed it into the bag she'd brought for her dirty clothes. She could feel his eyes on her as she unfastened her khakis, then slid them over her hips and down her thighs before taking them off.

She wasn't a raving beauty, but she was definitely fuck-worthy, and seeing her get undressed in front of him caused his dick to get completely hard quicker than it had in years. However he sat there cool calm and collected, as though nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

Now she was in just her underwear and Obie still hadn't done anything to make her feel uncomfortable, so she continued with her little performance. She gathered her nerve again then turned around to face him. "I'm going to take a shower then order something to eat from room service," she said while looking at his eyes.

He looked back at hers for a second, but he couldn't stop himself from looking between her legs. He loves a hairy pussy, and judging by the bulge under her panties she either had a plump mound or a thick nest of hair down there.

Pam knew what he was staring at, and if she were honest she didn't mind at all, but she didn't want him to know it. "You see women wearing less than this at the beach all the time," she stated matter-of-factly.

"That's true," he agreed then forced himself to look back at the tv.

She returned to the topic of food saying, "Decide what you want to eat and I'll order it for you after I take my shower."

"Okay," he replied after glancing at her face for a moment before looking at her crotch again.

By that time his dick was leaking pre-cum into his draws and he knew that he was in for a long night. While she was in the shower he went down the hall and found the ice machine, and when she came out of the bathroom he was sipping a double shot of gin and tonic.

She had something else to show him as part of her teasing. After tossing her bra on the bed she hung her freshly hand-washed panties on a hanger in the closet. They weren't sexy, or lace, or a thong, but they were her panties and her pussy had just been inside of them and that's all that mattered to Obie. He couldn't help but look at them, just as Pam had hoped.

"Aren't you going to get comfortable?" she asked, standing near him in her tshirt and sweatpants with her hands on her hips. "Get out of those work clothes and get your shower so we can eat dinner," she insisted.

"Alright," he replied.

The double shot of gin had relaxed his inhibitions enough for him to take off his pants and shirt, then rummage through his bag while standing there in his boxer-briefs just like she'd done. She didn't say anything, but she didn't pretend that she wasn't looking at the bulge in his underwear when he looked at her. Seeing her looking at his dick sent a thrill to his balls and he knew that he was about to get a full on erection again, so he quickly headed to the bathroom.

"Did you decide what you want for dinner?"

"Yeah, a salad with fried chicken on it."

~

Their food was delivered shortly after he came out of the bathroom wearing a lounge set. They ate dinner, then watched a basketball game together.

"Hubby doesn't watch games with me like this," she said randomly. "He watches the NASA livestream for hours though. How many times can you watch astronauts doing whatever they do up there."

Obie glanced at her, but he didn't say anything. He knew that she liked sports, but he had no idea that she was into it as much as she was. He took another sip of gin and tonic and focused on the game. When he finished his drink Pam put her feet on his lap and asked him to rub them while complaining about how tired they were. After the basketball game ended she announced that she was going to get ready for bed.

She considered getting into bed in her t-shirt and sweatpants, but she'd enjoyed teasing him so much she decided to keep it going. She grabbed her husband's pajama shirt out of the dresser and headed to the bathroom.

Obie had also expected that she'd sleep in her sweatpants and t-shirt, so when she came out of the bathroom wearing a pajama shirt that barely covered her pussy he was caught off guard. When she saw the look on his face she couldn't keep from smiling. He'd reacted exactly as she hoped he would. "This is my husband's shirt. It's my binky when I can't have him in bed with me," she said.

"Aww that's sweet," responded Obie, wishing he could look underneath it and see that fat cat of hers.

After giving him a moment to look at her she then got into bed with a book. He changed the channel on the tv to his favorite nightly cable news show, then poured himself a nightcap. Pam turned out the light on her nightstand about a half hour later and he thought she'd gone to sleep. Once the news show went off at midnight he turned off the tv and got himself ready for bed.

He was in the process of unfolding the convertible sofa when Pam sat-up and said, "Obie, what are you doing?"

"I'm letting out the bed."

"Why?"

"So I can go to sleep," he responded, sounding as though the reason for letting out the sofa was obvious.

"Why would you sleep on that lumpy couch when there's plenty room in the bed?" she asked, sounding as though her question was equally as reasonable.

"I like to stretch out when I sleep and I didn't want to take-up your bed."

"Obie, please come get in the bed and go to sleep."

"Alright, alright, alright," he responded, as he folded the sofa back in place and headed toward the empty side of the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting in the bed."

"Do you normally sleep in your lounge clothes?"

"No I don't. Why?"

"Well then, why are you doing it now?"

"Because I'm getting in bed with you."

"Would you please get comfortable like you would if you were at home?"

"Pam, why does it matter?" he asked, sounding slightly exasperated.

"Because it's meant a lot to me that we've been able to do whatever we chose to do all evening without being self-conscious. Don't mess it up now, please," she explained, sounding like she was about to cry.

At that point he gave in knowing he wasn't going to win; besides he was buzzed and he didn't want to mess it up. He was slightly annoyed at her, but knowing that she was looking at him had his dick as hard as diamonds and he didn't hide it when he stripped naked while facing her.

"That's better," she said after he pulled the sleep-shirt on over his head and got into bed. "I'll see you in the morning."

Both of them had a hard time getting to sleep; Obie's dick was so hard it was aching, and after seeing his thick black dick and low hanging balls Pam couldn't stop thinking about it. The nightcap he drank along with the three double shots of gin he had before that, finally knocked him out. Meanwhile Pam's plan of having a platonic sleepover with a little teasing mixed in had been ruined after she saw his thick pole at full mast. She just had to hold it in her hand.

She waited for a half hour after she heard him start to snore, then she moved toward the middle of the bed, getting close enough to him to be able to reach his dick. She used a feathery touch when she wrapped her fingers around its shaft. It was so thick the tips if her fingers couldn't touch the tip of her thumb. That's all she'd planned to do, but when he didn't react to her touching him she decided to cup his big balls too.

They were full and heavy and she couldn't resist delicately fondled them. Before she knew it she was gently rubbing his cock. She resisted the urge to jack it as long as she could, but she finally gave in and began to concentrate her attention on its tip, very gently stroking it without moving his foreskin far enough to make the head completely pop out.

He inevitably got to the point where he was close to coming, and that sensation began to pull him out of his deep sleep. His mind was still kind of hazy from the gin, but he was rational enough to know that his dick was being played with. Unfortunately he moaned out loud, which caused her to stop. He pretended to still be asleep, hoping she'd finish him, but he wasn't snoring and she couldn't chance getting caught, so she willed herself to sleep.

~

Around 4 am Obie took his nightly trip to the bathroom. After he came back to bed Pam went and used it too. When she got back in bed she scooted over to the middle of it mostly out of habit and said, "I'm cold. I need a big spoon." Then she reached behind herself and gave him a tug toward her.

Obie was chilly too, so he moved close to her. As he slid along the sheet his sleep-shirt rose up uncovering his dick, and when it touched her bare ass he realized that they were skin to skin. "Oops, sorry about that," he said, expecting her to move away, but she didn't, instead she said, "Go to sleep." If she'd been anybody other than Pam he would have gone straight for the pussy, but since it was her he didn't. She hadn't planned it, but the tip of his dick ended up being close to the opening of her vagina. She felt awful for thinking it, but part of her wished that he'd bury his big black dick in her sopping wet pussy to the hilt.

Thankfully Obie put his arm around her and held her soft and warm body close to his and went back to sleep pretty quickly. She was both pleased and disappointed when she heard him snoring. While she'd never get to feel what it's like to have her pussy stretched by a massive cock, she wouldn't have to deal with the guilt she would've had if he'd fucked her. The good news was he was asleep and now she could finish what she started earlier.

She carefully turned to face him, then she curled her body in the fetal position. Once again she was gentle, but instead of jacking him she suckled the head of his dick and licked it. This time when he woke up he was sober enough to control his reactions, and he was able to keep his breathing steady while he enjoyed her sucking him. He didn't even move when he shot his load down her throat. She swallowed it all, then she moved back to her side of the bed and finished herself with her fingers.

When he woke up that morning she had already gotten out of bed. "Good morning Obie," she said from across the room as if nothing had happened between them.

"Good morning," he replied sleepily as he looked at his cellphone.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Like a baby. That gin knocked me out," he replied, implying that he wasn't aware that she'd jacked him off and sucked his dick.

"Great," she responded as she pulled on her winter coat. "I'll see you at the office."

~~

Not a word was ever said about the night they slept together and their office relationship was the same as it had always been.