All Comments on 'Another Springtime Ch. 10'

by Sailor1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
More! More!

All I can say is, "please continue". If I could rate this one million, I would. I have read a lot of writings in my life, some erotic, some not, and this is some of the best writing I have ever had the privilege of reading...

wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
More! More!

If I could rate this "one million", I would. I have read a lot of things in my life, erotic and not, and this is by far one of the best pieces of literature I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Also, the sensitive, romantic sweetness is such a wonderful thing for a person like me who thinks that way also. Please, Sailor1, keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm hooked

Really. I am hooked on these chapters. They are as fascinating and entertaining as any stories I've ever read, including many recommended classics.

I like your descriptions of Christine. Alas, she will be out of reach for those of us who read these chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A refreshingly different take on loving a woman

This is so unlike the ‘normal’ erotic story! In his depictions of their togetherness he creates in my mind and imagination an entire volume of free-flowing detail. His emphasis on his own efforts to keep her safe, encourage and respect her, love her, and lift her up present a much different and more inspiring approach to how a man can love and cherish a woman… and he calls her a ‘girl’ which in my mind emphasizes her youth, her freshness, her open trust, and nowhere do we see any crudeness, no hardness so easily acquired in the world, no ‘sexiness’ (as he defined it in an earlier chapter) nor cheapening and often shallow flirtations. Where did he find such a treasure of a girl? For sure, he is, as he says, “a very fortunate man indeed.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous