My Boring Commute Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl makes my commute very frustrating.
2.1k words
4.57
15.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always wanted to be a lawyer. My parents are lawyers, their friends are lawyers, my friends' parents are lawyers. It's all I have ever known. After high school graduation I got an internship at Amazon headquarters. A friend of a friend set it up. My job was busy work, making copies, reading briefs, and doing research. I was not allowed to talk most of the day.

Didn't matter much. I did not know 1% as much as my coworkers and boss who were lawyers with 20 or more years' experience in tech, computers, and law. My name is Chris. I'm an average 19-year-old. Brown hair, meek body, and no love life. I take the bus to work. I drive to a ride share parking lot and then ride the bus to work. Traffic sucks, parking at work is expensive and it allows me to study on the way.

My first day of commuting was rather dull. A bus packed full of adults in suits, reading the paper, eating breakfast, or looking at their smartphones. But I saw one girl that caught my eye. She was sitting directly across from me, tiny, brown hair, glasses but she had some boobs hidden under her large coat.

What made me notice her most was her skirt. It was November, she had knee high stockings, but her legs were exposed and likely cold. I had my book up to my face, I wasn't reading but I noticed her tan skirt kept riding up her thigh a little more here and there. She was reading a magazine about gardens, scratching her leg here and there, and never looked up. I turned the page on my book but for the whole 1 hour ride my eyes were glued to the gap in her legs.

The bus ride came to an end, she lifted her leg to take a step and bam. Pink panties. Yes. I love upskirt shots. The rest of the bus riders stood up, we filed out, and left. I walked with the group for 5 blocks until I ran into her again. Her shoe had fallen off while crossing the road. The crowd parted as she bent down to adjust.

Bam. Again. Pink panties sticking out. Bare thigh. The short skirt rode up nicely and her knee-high stockings did nothing to hide her thin white legs.

I walked past her and continued the 5 more blocks. I walked inside, got through security, and into an elevator. I saw the girl walking up the stairs. Damn. I should have paid attention. I could have literally followed her up the stairs and seen more pink panties the whole way.

I met up with my boss and she walked me around to introduce me to my coworkers, see the office, and learn my job duties. After lunch I saw the girl again. Tan skirt, knee high nylons, and sitting at a small table by herself. Eating a salad and drinking tea.

I sat at my own table, a legal book in my hand, eating a sandwich, and facing her. She kept fidgeting, itching her thigh, and swinging her right leg back and forth absentmindedly. I looked around and the cafeteria was only 30-40% full. Lots of extra seats.

30 minutes and she was finished eating. As she stood up to leave, she made a huge step with her left leg, and I got a great upskirt view again. Pink panties. But I think I saw a wet spot. Was she... turned on?

The day ended and work was fun, exciting, and new. The legal briefs I read were interesting to me.

I saw the girl again, walking through the crowd. Same spot 5 blocks down. Her shoe came off again. She bent over, pink panties exposed, but a little dark wet spot too.

We went to the same bus stop and got on the bus. I went to my seat again. Same spot. It has really good light overhead so I could read better. Moments later the same girl. Head in magazine. I realized I had not really seen her face. But I did have a photographic memory of her pink panties.

Again, her legs shifted, she itched, and she was driving me crazy. Her legs were parted but not really enough to see anything. The hour-long bus ride was killing me. I pulled out my iPhone and found a cell phone prism attachment for my camera. It would allow me to set my phone down on my lap but record straight in front of me. I hoped to record the girl flashing her panties next time.

It took two days for the fell phone attachment to arrive. But each day, there she was, short skirt, different colored panties. And each time at the corner of the 5th block. Her shoe would slip off, she would bend over, she would always take the stairs, she would always sit the same way at lunch, she would always leave work the same, shoe off again at block #5, and she would always sit across from me on the bus driving me crazy.

Finally, day 4. I had the prism installed. I got on the bus, she sat across from me, and I set my phone to record video and set it on my lap. I was holding my book up an inch from the prism with just enough clearance to record her.

I knew from my legal rules. I had read the books. This was not a crime. She was not naked, no pussy visible, we were in public, and she had no expectation of privacy.

The bus moved, she itched her leg, and her legs parted much wider this time. White panties. But that wasn't all. Something else. Her legs closed. Damn. I picked up my phone. Reviewed the recording in slow motion and oh my. Her white panties had the words "Hi. I'm Brittney." Written in black ink on her panties right in front of her pussy.

I set the phone down and recorded some more. The bus ride continued, her legs parted several more times, and the same writing. "Hi. I'm Brittney." Flustered, but I kept my cool.

I followed her again. As calmly as possible. 5th block and oops. Shoe fell off, she bent over to pick it up, and I had my phone ready. Her white panties again but "I'm 24. How old are you?" was written on her ass in black ink. I could not stop, I recorded, and paused momentarily. But I kept walking.

The girl, presumably Brittney, stood up and kept walking.

Once inside the building I walked to the elevator. I waited and waited. The girl walked over to me and stated, "The stairs are better for your health." As she winked at me.

"Uh. Okay.", I stammered.

I turned and walked. The girl made it obvious she was going to walk ahead of me. If I stepped left, she stepped left, if I went right then she went right. The whole time I had my book in my hand and my phone set to record video. I was right. Clear as day, "I'm 24. How old are you?" Written in black ink on her pussy.

I remained calm but I know I was sweating now. We reached the top of the stairs, and she smiled back at me. "Have a nice day" she said in a sweet tone.

'You too' I responded with a croaked voice. I must have choked on my spit or something. Idiot I thought.

Work went fast and it was time for lunch. I sat at the lunch counter as it was very busy. It was a table that was much higher and had tall stools. The counter was high enough to stand and eat if you wished. After I settled in with my food the girl, Brittney, sat down on a stool 3 down from me. She swiveled back and forth as she ate her salad.

Her skirt was much higher today. Her thighs exposed nicely. I looked around and no one paid any attention to her. I placed my phone on one of my books, set it to record and aimed it at her. I kept eating, trying to act normally.

My meal ended, I picked up my stuff, and walked back to my desk. The girl Brittany stayed and finished eating. At my desk I saw a new message. The front of her white panties had a phone number in black ink.

No fucking way I thought. Surely not. She knew I was looking up at her skirt, was she doing it on purpose, she enjoyed this, she was flirting with me. I grabbed my phone, entered the number, and sent a text.

'What is your name?'

"Brittney. You should have known that." Was the reply.

'Did you write on your own panties so I would see it?'

"Yes. Of course. You are always staring up my skirt." Was the reply.

'You wear short skirts; you part your thighs a lot.'

"I like short skirts. I part my thighs for you.' Was the reply.

"Prove it's you. And not some joke. My name is Chris. I'm 19 years old."

5 minutes went by, and a picture of Brittany was sent. She was standing in the women's bathroom, toilets behind her, she was smiling, the garden book on the counter, and she had her skirt pulled up. Her white panties showed "Hi Chris. Nice to meet you." Was written on the front of her white panties.

How many pairs did she bring? I thought.

Nope. Still a trick I thought.

'I'm in office 1615. Bring me those panties, set them on my desk, and leave. If this is a scam or a joke, you won't do it.'

"OMW." Was the reply.

Two minutes later I saw the outline of a person approaching my door, open it, and she walked in. Without a word she walked to my desk, opened my legal book, placed the white panties inside, and closed the book.

Without a word she turned to the door, bent over to "fix" her shoe, and the words "Goodbye" were written on another pair of white panties. This was pair number 4 as of today so far, I thought as she walked out.

2 seconds later my boss walked in, left a stack of legal briefs, and left.

I opened the book, pulled out the panties, and saw they said "Hi Chris. Nice to meet you." In the same spot as the picture. WTF. Maybe this is hazing? A dare? A trick to get me fired. Would security or someone go this far to embarrass me?

Either way I was having fun. She was cute, tiny, and I think she liked showing off her panties.

I had to get back to work. I did not text her anymore. The day ended and I walked back to the bus. I saw Brittney walking down the stairs. I followed her while the crowd went in the same direction. I waited for the 5th block. And right as rain she did her little "oops my shoe" and bent over. Her white pair of panties had a small smiley face drawn on them on the back.

I got some good videos of it, and she stood back up.

On the bus I took my normal seat. I set my phone up to record and waited. Brittney shuffled to the seat she always sat in, parted her legs way too wide, and sat down. The words "Pink or white?" were written on the front at her pussy.

I picked up my phone and texted her. 'Pink or white panties?'

Brittney's phone buzzed in her coat pocket, she pulled it out, and answered. "Yes. Which is your favorite?" she replied.

'Are you hazing me? Is this a dare? Why are you doing this?' I asked.

"Because I saw you looking. You like looking. I like you looking." She replied. A smile on her face.

'Spread your legs. Take an upskirt picture right now and send it to me.'

Without missing a beat, she lowed her phone, spread her legs 12 inches or more, pulled up the front of her skirt and took a picture. If anyone noticed, they didn't show it.

She let her skirt down and texted the picture to me with a smiley face.

This girl I thought. No shame.

"Anything else?" she replied.

'Nope. Still just curious. This is fun.'

We didn't text anymore the whole ride on the bus. But she did keep spreading her legs, itching, and then closing her legs. She must have a rash I thought as I smiled at her. Brittney never looked up from her magazine the whole ride.

As I got off the bus I stated, 'See you tomorrow, Brittney.'

She smiled, her face went red, and she walked into the crowd towards the parking lot.