Another Week on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,099 Followers

"Oh that is the good stuff," I said for probably the fifth time this week. Jack almost always got the good stuff.

I passed it to Eva and she agreed with me once she'd had a puff or two. The four of us smoked about half of it, and Jack let it go out so we could finish it after we ate.

"Looks like we might have company," I said, pointing out to end of the peninsula, where a boat had just come into view from the north and was turning in our direction.

"Can you see who it is, babe?" Sophie asked, shielding her eyes from the sun and trying to get a look herself.

"No," he said. "Too far. I hope it's someone cool. I didn't really want us to have to have our clothes on the whole time."

I didn't say anything, but I agreed completely. The boat ride over had been a wonderful tease, and I didn't want to slow down. But the other boat turned and beached by the farthest picnic table from us, not so far that I couldn't make out a man and two women getting out of the boat, but too far to make out much more than that.

We took a look in their direction every so often, but we were all ready to devour lunch, so I helped Jack get four cheeseburgers going while Sophie and Eva sat in their chairs in the sun. I was only a tiny bit disappointed that they'd left their tops on, but I surmised there would be plenty of time for that sort of thing later.

I was right.

* * *

I trudged back up through the shallow water onto the beach, wiping water out of my eyes from my latest swim. "God I love this place," I said.

I looked behind me just in time to watch Eva surface. Her head and shoulders broke the surface of the water and my breath caught in my chest as water cascaded down her body, her dark hair hanging wet and close to her head, nearly down to her shoulders. She caught me staring and smiled at me, then reached behind her back and quickly untied her bikini top. Her enormous tits bounced free of their captivity, falling out from the bottom of the cups, and she quickly pulled it up over her head and slowly moved toward me.

"Do you like what you see, William?"

I could only nod. Nobody called me William on a regular basis, and the strange thrill of hearing my Eva say it sent a shiver of anticipation up my spine.

"I couldn't think of any view more incredible," I croaked, feeling my cock quickly expanding in my shorts as my topless girlfriend's hips swayed with her steps. "What about those guys?" I pointed a thumb to my right, down the beach.

"They can't see anything from there," she assured me. "And even if they can, who cares?"

"You make a strong case, my dear," I said, sweeping her into my arms and kissing her fiercely. She moaned into my mouth and pressed herself against my body. We stood in water up to her knees with my cock trapped uncomfortably in my swim trunks against her stomach and her gorgeous tits pressed against me and our tongues tangling and twisting together.

"Actually, they probably can see us," Sophie said from behind me. "And all three of them are definitely naked."

Eva and I reluctantly broke our kiss and looked down the beach. There was no doubt that the bathing suits our distant neighbors had been wearing were no longer adorning their bodies. And it was also fairly obvious what they were up to. The man was leaning back against the edge of their picnic table with one of the women standing close beside him and the other kneeling in front of him.

"I am going to go see who they are," Sophie said. I turned around to see her quickly strip off her top and toss it on the picnic table next to her little portable music machine. "Want to come with me, Eva?"

Eva looked up at me and kissed me once before she said, "Sure."

"What if it's not someone we know?" Jack asked. He, like me, was sporting a fairly serious bulge in the front of his bathing suit thanks to our two girlfriends.

"Then I'll introduce myself," Sophie said. "Duh." She kissed Jack and rubbed her hand on his trapped but growing cock then started down the beach with Eva beside her. Both of them wore nothing but bikini bottoms and water shoes, and it was a perversely thrilling site, seeing them walk so shamelessly toward the people in the distance.

Jack and I leaned back against the side of the boat as we watched our girlfriends go, passing the joint back and forth and laughing at our situation.

"I can't believe they just left us hanging like that," Jack said. "Look at this fucking thing!" He pulled his shorts down and his cock popped out, long, thick and rock-hard. I watched it bounce for a second or two before he brought his shorts back up and trapping it again.

"Same here, dude," I said, passing the joint back to him and coughing. "When those two get back here I am going to bend Eva over that table and fuck her fucking brains out."

"Excellent plan," he said. There was a long silence, and we saw that our distant neighbors had finally noticed our approaching girlfriends. "I bought a rock," Jack said.

I dropped the joint as he tried to hand it to me and it bounced off my bare stomach, and I slapped at it expecting a burn that never came and it landed in the water at our knees. "Holy shit! Jack, that's fucking awesome! Does she know?"

"She knows it's coming," he said. "She just doesn't know it's coming while we're up here."

"Congrats, man," I said, shaking my best friend's hand. "Seriously, that's great."

"Oh!" he hooted. "Looks like they're not strangers after all."

I looked back down the beach to see Sophie jumping into a hug with one of the women, then throwing herself into the arms of the man. The second woman must not have been a prior acquaintance, because she shook the woman's hand before Eva shook the hands of all three. It was kind of a weird scene, and I wondered how Eva felt to be topless and shaking hands with three completely naked strangers.

I turned back to Jack. "So hell yeah, let's drink to that!"

We waded back up onto the beach, our erections temporarily forgotten and fished in the cooler for a pair of cold ones, which we tapped together. "To you guys," I said and we drank.

"Thanks, bud," he said. "I'm thinking Friday afternoon before we go over to the bonfire. That's not weird, right?"

"Maybe for some people that would be weird," I said and laughed. "But I certainly don't think so and certainly not for you and Sophie."

"Yeah I didn't think so either," he grinned at me and we looked back down the beach again. "Well look at this!"

Two figures were making their way back toward us, but even at this distance it was obvious that it wasn't Eva and Sophie. One of them was blond, and probably the same height as Sophie, but she had a slimmer build and longer hair, and of course while Sophie was wearing the bottoms from her bikini set, this woman wore nothing but a pair of water shoes, which was a little weird, but very utilitarian. The other was a redhead, and she wasn't quite as tall as her friend, but certainly taller than Eva.

Behind them, Sophie and Eva had moved in close to the naked man.

"Well this is going to be interesting," I said.

"Oh hey!" Jack said. "It's Lucy! That must be Ken down there!"

"Old friends?"

"Actually yes," he said. "They started coming to the lake three or four years ago. I was kind of hoping we'd see them last year."

He set his beer down and took a few steps toward the approaching women and waved and they waved back. Once they were only three picnic tables away, the redhead started to run, completely naked, down the beach, and her friend started jogging to keep up. I was awestruck as two sets of tits started bouncing and heaving wildly.

"Jack!" the redhead shouted as she closed the distance.

"Hi, Lucy!" Jack replied just before she threw herself into his arms. Jack lifted her off the ground hugging her body against his before setting her down again. "Missed you guys last year!"

"I know," she said. "It sucked. I just started a new job and I didn't have any time off yet and well you know the routine." She walked straight up to me then. "Hi, I'm Lucy," she said, extending her hand.

It took every ounce of willpower I had to look her in the eye and give her my name instead of ogling her jiggling tits and drooling on myself. She was probably about our age, gorgeous and fit, but still pleasantly curved, especially her big boobs.

"This is my sister Lily," she said, sweeping an arm toward the blond, who was still standing back a few steps. She shook Jack's hand first and then mine and again I fought a courageous battle to keep my eyes up, but this time I couldn't stop them from slipping down to take in Lily's wonderful pert breasts. They were a bit smaller than her sister's but she was also a little taller and thinner, so they stood out wonderfully on her chest. I guessed Lily must have been two or three years younger than Lucy.

"So Sophie told us to come down here and ask why you two still have your shorts on," Lucy said and Lily giggled.

"Yeah, drop 'em!" Lily ordered. "Let's go boys! They're going to be down here any minute and you'd better have your cocks out by then."

"Yes, ma'am!" Jack said with a mocking salute. He set down his beer and took his shorts off. His cock was still just as hard as it had been minutes ago when he showed it to me. Lucy bent over at the waist and took the bulbous head of Jack's cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit, wow!" Jack gasped. "Sure let's get right to it."

Lily took my hand and led me over to the picnic table. She climbed up on the surface, setting her feet on the bench seat. "Take your shorts off," she ordered, then she slowly opened her legs and revealed her gorgeous pussy to me. I obeyed her as quickly as I could. I stood in front of her with my cock standing proud and tall in front of me. "Now lick my pussy," Lily said.

"Oh my god, yes!" Jack groaned. "Suck my cock, Lucy!"

I briefly saw Lucy working her lips down around the shaft of Jack's thick prick before I turned back to Lily and quickly dropped down in front of her and gently dragged my tongue over her pussy.

"Mmm!" she moaned. "Lick me good!"

I licked her slowly, spreading the wetness of my saliva and that of her own pussy juices, drinking in the flavor of her arousal and reveling in her pleasure.

I pulled back long enough to say, "Your pussy tastes so fucking good!" Then I was back at my task, exploring, probing, giving pleasure to this young woman who I'd never seen before in my life. I lost myself in Lily's beautiful pussy, drinking her nectar and eliciting louder and more frequent gasps and moans from above me.

"Oh my god, Will!" she cried. "Just like that! Oh fuck that's fucking perfect!"

In just minutes she started to cum. Her legs clamped around my head, shutting out the sounds of the lake and even Jack's moans of pleasure. But I could hear and feel Lily trembling and quaking as an orgasm swept through her body. She held me still there, head trapped between her legs for better than half a minute until she finally opened up again and started gasping for air.

"Fuck yes!" she croaked. "That was fucking awesome!"

I stood up and sat on the table right beside her and she quickly leaned over and started sucking my throbbing cock. To my right, Jack was still leaning against the end of the table with his cock in Lucy's mouth, and over his shoulder I could see Eva, Sophie and Ken spreading out a blanket they must have brought with them. Sophie and Eva took off what remained of their bathing suits and pushed Ken down onto the blanket on his back. I watched Eva take his big cock into her mouth and my own cock twitched in Lily's as she sucked me. Sophie lowered her pussy over Ken's face and his tongue was ready for her when she got there.

I turned my attention back to Lily, who was sucking hard on my cock head and pumping her hand up and down my saliva-slick shaft. I gathered her long blond hair into a pony tail, in part to clear the view so I could see her work my cock, and in part to gently nudge her head a little farther down.

"Fuck yes," I groaned. "Does that fucking cock taste good, Lily?"

She moaned on me and continued sucking, working her head up and down, a little lower every time while I encouraged her onward.

Beside us, Jack and Lucy switched places, and Jack began to enthusiastically lick and suck Lucy's pussy while his hands roamed up her stomach and found their way to her tits.

"Make me cum, Jack" she crooned. "Eat that pussy good, baby!"

Lily pushed harder and farther than she had up to this point and the head of my cock pushed into her throat. "Holy fuck that feels good!" I gasped. "Oh fuck."

She pulled her head back and I let go of her hair. She popped my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. "Do you wanna fuck me?"

Before I could answer, Lucy and Sophie started to shriek at the same time that they were cumming. Jack and Ken worked their lips and tongues until both women were thrashing and quaking with orgasm. I saw Eva take Ken's cock out of her mouth long enough to help Sophie keep from falling over.

"Lie back," Lily said, dragging my attention back again. I scooted my butt back on the table, mindful of splinters, and leaned back on my elbows while Lily climbed up onto the table with me. She grabbed my slick cock around the base and quickly nudged the tip between her pussy lips and sank down on me, burying three quarters of my length in her cunt.

"Oh my fucking god!" she shrieked.

I couldn't form words enough to tell her how incredible the tight hot constriction of her pussy felt around my cock. I just groaned and watched in awe as she took me inside her to the hilt.

Suddenly Eva was with us, behind Lily. My girlfriend slipped her hands around Lily's body, squeezing one perfect breast in one hand and reaching down to rub her fingers on the blond's clit with the other.

"Do you like my boyfriend's big fucking cock?" she husked in Lily's ear. "Does it feel good in your tight little pussy?"

"Oh my god it feels so fucking good!" Lily wailed.

"Do you want him to fuck you nice and hard?" Eva continued to tease.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Oh fuck yes! Please fuck me!"

She hadn't even had a chance to lift herself back up since her first plunge down the length of my cock. I reached up to hold the breast that Eva wasn't squeezing. Lily's pussy started to clench and squeeze me and she screamed wordlessly as another orgasm exploded in her body.

"Are you sure you can take it?" Eva asked her. "He hasn't even started to fuck you yet."

"Oh fucking FUCK!" Lily screamed. "FUCK ME!"

Eva gave me a wink, and I quickly rolled back up and stood up on the ground without dislodging my cock from Lily's clenching pussy. I walked awkwardly around the opposite end of the table from Jack and Lucy and set her down on the edge. Jack now had Lucy bent over the other end of the table and he was fucking her hard from behind, while just behind him, Sophie was riding hard on Ken's cock while he tried to keep his hands on her heaving tits.

And just beyond them was the Marine Patrol.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, too startled to move, and I stayed completely still with my cock buried in Lily's pussy. Eva had already seen them, and she was trying not to laugh as the rest of us slowly realized we were not alone. Sophie turned her head, and seemed to be about to say something when she started to cum all over Ken's cock instead.

"AAAAAGH!" she screamed. "I'm FUCKING CUMMING!"

"We can see that," said the woman in the Marine Patrol white polo and khaki shorts.

Jack and Lucy finally noticed something was going on, Jack pulling his cock out of Lucy's pussy and helping her to a fully upright position so they could turn toward our new visitors. Finally I pulled slowly out of Lily's pussy so she could turn around and see what the hell was going on.

So there we were. Three men and four women; all completely naked and sweating with the exertion of fucking in the full light of the summer sun. I became acutely aware of the sheen of Lily's pussy juice covering my cock as the eyes of the Marine Patrol passed over all of us.

The man and the women didn't try to pretend we were in trouble like Matt and Tina had a year ago when the caught me with Eva, Becky and Felicia. They opened up into broad smiles before the greetings began.

"Claire! Kevin!" Sophie and Lucy shouted almost in perfect sync. Kevin was about six feet tall, maybe thirty, and Claire was a few years younger and just a little taller than Eva. They were both brown-haired, tanned and fit.

"It's about time we stumbled across some fun," Kevin said.

Claire quickly stripped out of her shirt and tossed it behind her onto their boat that I had somehow not heard approaching. Then she unsnapped her bra and sent it in the direction of the shirt, leaving her big tits to sit plump and round on her chest. They were almost exactly the same size as Lucy's and Sophie's. Without another word, she walked over to Jack and started sucking Lucy's cum off of his cock. Lucy, meanwhile had pushed Kevin up against their boat and she pulled his shorts and underwear down roughly. His big cock seemed to be ready to go from the show he'd been witnessing, and Lucy quickly swallowed the entire thing while he took his shirt off.

"Hey," Lily slapped me on the arm. "You still haven't fucked me."

Her remark was for me, but it got the rest of the group going all the same. Eva gave me a kiss before she returned to the blanket with Sophie and Ken and lowered her face to Sophie's pussy while Ken settled in behind her and started slowly easing his cock into Eva's pussy. Lily grinned at me wickedly, then set her palms flat on the table in front of her and pointed her cute little butt back at me, setting her feet out to the side and giving me an absolutely fantastic view of her asshole and pussy.

"Hang on just a sec, Lily," I said, slapping first one then the other of her tight ass cheeks with my cock before walking around the table. I moved in beside Jack and pointed my cock at Claire, who had his big rod stuffed in her mouth. Claire, a woman who I had technically never met, pulled her head back and popped Jack's cock out of her mouth and quickly sucked mine in. She moaned onto me and gave me a few long slow sucks, re-wetting me for Lily. Then just as quickly, she pulled back again and went back to work sending lightening bolts of pleasure up Jack's spine with her sucking mouth.

I returned to Lily, slicked up and ready to go, but as I nudged my cock head back into the opening of her pussy, I realized Claire's spit was probably unnecessary, as Lily was absolutely soaked. I easily sank my cock back into her incredible tight pussy with one smooth stroke.

"Fuck yes!" Lily cried. "That's it! So fucking big!"

"Oh my god," I concurred. I held myself there for several long glorious seconds, buried to the hilt in Lily's cunt, and slipped my hands up the front of her legs, over her hips and stomach until I finally had her gorgeous hanging tits in my grasp. "Are you ready to get fucked, Lily?"

"Jesus Fucking Christ, yes!" she barked. "Hurry the fuck up!"

I slowly slid back, until just the head of my cock was still inside her, then I slammed forward again, my hips slapping against her butt with a resounding thwack. Lily shrieked, a wordless, raspy cry of mixed surprise and pleasure, and I had to help her remain standing with my cock buried completely in the warm embrace of her pussy. I withdrew for a second time, this time pulling back far enough that my cock popped up out of her pussy and waved in the air. I took my right hand away from her breast and pushed the base of my cock down to aim the head back at her opening and thrust it hard back inside her.

"FUCK!" Lily screamed. "Fuck me!"

I began a languid rhythm, pumping in and out of her exquisite pussy while she arched her back and tried to push back in to me. On the other side of the table, Jack was easing his big cock slowly into Claire's pussy. Behind them, Lucy and Kevin had made their way to the blanket in the sand, and Lucy was now helping Eva to stay upright while she fucked herself up and down on Ken's cock while Kevin started to stuff his rigid pole into Sophie's pussy from behind.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,099 Followers