Another Week on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

I watched Lucy squeeze my girlfriend's tits and rub her fingers across her clit and I realized that my pace was speeding up. I let go of Lily's tits and grabbed both ass cheeks, spreading them apart so I could better see my cock slamming in and out of her pussy. Lucy howled and thrashed, leaning against the picnic table, which was starting to shake and rock as Jack fucked Claire on the other side.

"Holy fuck!" Eva screamed. "I'm CUMMING!"

"Oh Jesus, me too!" Lily replied, and suddenly her pussy clamped down on me and I couldn't pull back to keep fucking her. She spasmed and came and soaked my cock and balls with her cum. I slipped my hands back beneath her and squeezed her tits until her trembling slowed and she relaxed enough to allow me to slide my cock back out of her dripping pussy. When I slipped free, my cock popped back up and bobbed in front of me, covered with a sheen of Lily's cum.

Lily stood up and turned around and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"That was fucking awesome," she said. She turned to look at the others. "You should go fuck Lucy."

She left me standing there and hopped off to join Kevin and Sophie on the blanket, where she lowered her pussy down onto Kevin's face. Her body was turned to face Sophie's and she leaned forward enough to start sucking on Sophie's tits while Kevin happily tongued her pussy.

Lucy stood up, leaving Eva still bouncing up and down on her husband's cock and she walked over to me with a lazy smile on her face. She climbed up onto the end of the picnic table and spread her legs apart, giving me a tantalizing view of her pussy. Without a word, I moved in between those legs and sank my cock into her. It was the first time I had ever fucked the sister of someone I'd fucked before, and it was happening in the span of three minutes. Lucy's tits were too tempting not to get my hands on, and I squeezed and cupped them and pushed them together so I could lean over and try to suck them while I fucked her.

"Mmm," Lucy cooed. "Suck my tits, Will. Suck my tits and fuck me!"

As much as I wanted to do both at the same time, it was proving difficult on my back to bend over like that, so I stood back up straight and contented myself with watching her gorgeous round boobs bounce on her chest while I pistoned my cock in and out of her cunt. I could feel an orgasm beginning to churn and build, and it wasn't going to be long before I was past the point of no return.

"Holy fuck, Lucy!" I growled. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"I'm going to cum, Claire!" Jack gasped. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Give it to me, Jack! Cum in my pussy!" Claire shrieked while Jack continued to pound her hard from behind. I could see her tits bouncing and swinging beneath her, just inches over the surface of the picnic table.

Behind them, Lily was now the one riding Ken's cock, and Eva had moved over a few feet and arranged herself in a sixty-nine with Sophie while Kevin fucked Sophie's pussy. Eva was licking Sophie's clit and the few inches of Kevin's cock that continually plunged in and out of Sophie's cunt. Sophie meanwhile was bucking and thrashing beneath Eva, and she howled into Eva's pussy.

"I'm gonna cum, Lucy," I gasped. The roiling surge in my swinging balls was about to release.

"Let me see," Lucy commanded. "Cum all over my fucking tits!"

I quickly withdrew my cock and started jacking my shaft just as the churning in my balls erupted. "Oh fuck," I gasped. "Oh FUCK!" My first thick strand of hot cream shot up and splashed against the underside of Lucy's left breast, splattering up over the gently swaying mound and dripping down in a slow trail over her stomach. Another spurt shot up and landed in an unbroken line from her throat, down her chest, between her tits and almost all the way to her navel. Still stroking myself, I watched Lucy begin to rub my cum around on her big tits. She hopped off the table and squatted down to take my cock in her mouth in time to suck out the rest of my cum, and I threw my head back and gasped as the orgasm finished its tingling journey through my body.

Lucy was still sucking my cock when I turned my head back down to see Sophie, Eva and Lily kneeling on the blanket while Kevin and Ken jerked their cocks and showered all three of them with their cum. Lucy finished sucking and swallowing the last of my cum, at the same time cleaning her pussy juices off of my cock, then she dashed around the table just in time for Jack to pull his cock out of Claire's pussy. Lucy immediately latched her lips to Claire and started sucking Jack's cock cream out of her.

I found myself a seat on the picnic table and sat there catching my breath while Lucy made Claire cum again, and Eva, Sophie and Lily licked the streaks of cum off of each other's tits.

* * *

"See you guys on Friday night?" Claire asked once she'd finished putting her clothes back on. She and Kevin still had the rest of their afternoon patrol to finish.

We all promised that we'd be at the bonfire, and we watched their boat move off and disappear around the end of the peninsula.

Jack was the first to put his bathing suit back on. He cracked open a new beer and offered some to our guests. "Who wants another burger?"

I gave Ken, Lucy and Lily a ride back in the boat to where they had left theirs, and I refrained from putting my bathing suit back on for the quick ride there and back because they were all going to have to make the trip naked with me. Lucy sat up in front of the boat, and I watched her carefully checking herself over for any of my cum that might still be on her body.

They got out and shoved me off the sand before climbing back into their own boat and putting their bathing suits on. They followed me back and we ate the rest of the burgers and drank almost all of the remaining beer.

* * *

We didn't make it back to the cabin until almost five, but we weren't expected at Roger and Jess's place until seven. Maggie, Kristen and Dani were already gone, off to whatever they had planned for the evening, and the cabin was quiet enough for a nap. Eva and I took our clothes off and flopped down on top of the blankets, and we were asleep in minutes.

I woke up before Eva and hopped out of bed to take a shower. I almost stopped when I heard the water already running, but then I looked into Jack and Sophie's room to see Jack asleep by himself on the bed, naked. I continued on to the bathroom and was happy to see the door open half-way.

"Mind if I jump in and freshen up, Soph?" I called over the noise of the running shower.

She opened the curtain and poked her head out. "Of course not," she said, smiling sweetly.

I stepped into tub behind Sophie as she rinsed her hair, the blond darkened by the water. I thought to myself that I'd only shared a shower one time last year. That had also been Sophie, though she'd completely blind-sided me, stepping into the shower without waiting for an invitation. My cock started to stiffen at the memory, not to mention the sight of the water streaming down Sophie's wondrous naked body.

Just like last year, we didn't get up to anything vigorous in the shower, but I enjoyed the view thoroughly, and Sophie was pretty deliberate about pressing her tits into my chest every time we had to switch places. By the time we were both clean and fresh, I was hard as a rock.

I dried off and returned to the bedroom where Eva was stirring on the bed. She turned sleepy eyes toward me and smiled when she saw my erect cock waving in the air in front of me.

"Save it for tonight, you horny fuck," she said.

* * *

Eva and Sophie ended up putting on the same outfits they'd been wearing last night, Eva's clingy little sun dress, and Sophie's skirt and tube-top, the latter of which was having a hell of time trying to contain her boobs as we all clambered into the boat. Jack and I followed their lead, putting on the same khaki shorts and button-up shirts we'd worn around the fire last night.

I had been to Hank and Donna's cabin once before, last year in the middle of the bonfire festivities, when Jack and I went to give Kaylee, Jill and Tommy a lift. Hank and Donna wouldn't be there, but I was looking forward to seeing their daughter Kaylee again. Eva and I had had a talk a few weeks earlier about who we were most looking forward to getting frisky with on the lake this year, and my choice had been Kaylee. I still wasn't sure exactly what it was about her, other than her obvious stunning looks, but I had somehow missed talking to her or seeing her again after the bonfire last year. Eva had been pretty blunt about wanting to be double-fucked by Matt and Jason, but she was going to have to wait at least another day, because they weren't going to be there tonight.

And as it turned out, neither was Kaylee.

Jess was waiting on the dock when Jack piloted the boat in. "Hey guys!" she called before we were within twenty feet.

"Hi, Jess!" Eva called back.

She hugged all four of us as we stepped up onto the dock. She looked fantastic in a black spaghetti-strap dress that came down to her mid-thighs, hugging her every curve along the way. Jess was about an inch shorter than Sophie, dark-haired and slender. Compared to Sophie and Eva, her breasts seemed very small, but on her slender body, they were nice curved and presented wonderful cleavage above the line of her dress.

We followed her up into the yard, which sloped upward toward a much bigger and newer house than the cabin Jack's family was letting us use. There was a large deck built on to the lake-facing side of the house, which seemed to be made up almost entirely of windows and open double-doors. Roger was on the deck, grill tongs in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other. Roger was only a few inches taller than his wife, thin and darkly tanned. He had a handshake each for me and Jack, and big hugs for Sophie and Eva.

At the table behind him sat Katrina and Tyler, who both rose to extend their greetings as well. Katrina was just barely taller than Eva, and her tits were almost as big too, plus they seemed to be teetering close to the brink of popping out of the top of her dress at any minute.

Once the greetings were finished, Jess led us into the house through the nearest open double doors into a huge living room with vaulted timber-beam ceilings, plush furniture, and a fully stocked wet bar.

"Nice," I said. "This place is the tits."

"Puts our place to shame, doesn't it?" Jack said, admiring the house, although I was sure it wasn't his first time.

"Ours is perfect," Sophie said.

"I agree with both of you," Eva said, her eyes roaming up to the beams above us and the sky-lights between them.

"I've been practicing my bartender skills," Jess said. "Who wants a high-ball?"

"A high-ball?" I laughed. "What are you my granddad?"

"Got any bourbon over there?" Jack asked.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Is that what kind of night it's going to be?"

"Hell yeah," he said with a wide grin.

Jess fixed cocktails for Eva and Sophie and poured neat bourbon for me and Jack, and we returned to the deck to socialize while we waited for Roger to finish grilling the meal. There was music playing from speakers mounted at various positions between windows and doors of the face of the house. Other than being introduced just before the bonfire last year, I'd never had any kind of conversation with either our hosts or Katrina and Tyler. But as the warm buzz of the whiskey began to sink in, I found myself in a lively conversation with Tyler and Jess about various sci-fi movies, while our respective significant others gave us all looks of feigned disgust.

Dinner was served after twenty minutes of chatting and laughing, and we sat around the big table on the deck enjoying Roger's considerable grill skills. I was enjoying myself thoroughly, and by the time dinner was cleared, I was also finishing my second bourbon.

"Hey I thought you said Kaylee was here with you guys," Jack asked, and I realized for the first time since our arrival that she was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh yeah," Roger said. "She and her posse are meeting up with some people and camping a few miles up into the mountains."

"For some reason," Jess said, indicating the luxury that surrounded us. "Why they would want to sleep on the ground with all of this around us is beyond me."

Eva elbowed me in the ribs and giggled.

"Shut up," I protested.

"What's the matter?" Katrina asked, her expression half amused, half curious.

"Will has a thing for Kaylee," Eva said with a wicked smile.

I felt myself turning red as my friends started all manner of ooohs and aaaahs and general playful teasing.

"It's okay, Will," Jess said. "She'll be back tomorrow, and she definitely won't miss the bonfire Friday night."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, standing up to go refill my glass. "Who needs a drink while I'm up?"

* * *

We had just finished cleaning up from the meal when Jess announced that everybody should make their way inside. I'd been worried that it would be too hot inside, but with the ceiling fans and consistent breeze coming up off the lake, the large living room was probably even more comfortable than out on the deck. We'd all topped off our drinks and Eva led me to a couch, where we sat close together, and I enjoyed the feeling of her body near mine.

"Hey," I said to Eva as everyone else milled around and found places to sit.

"What?"

I kissed her. "I love you."

She kissed me back. "I love you too."

"You two are ridiculous," Jack said as he plopped down on the other side of Eva.

"I'm really glad you guys could come over tonight," Jess said. Her cheeks had begun to flush from the wine she'd been slowly sipping all evening, and it complimented the sparkle in her eyes.

"I'm really glad you invited us," Sophie said. She had taken a seat in Jack's lap, which left our couch a bit overcrowded, but I was enjoying the close quarters.

There were three couches, arranged in a square with the big stone fireplace making up the fourth side. I could imagine this being a nice place for a Christmas party if it wasn't so damn far from home. A roaring fire, plenty of furniture and places to sit, the sound system and the bar. In the open space between the couches there was a large rug, which bore the indentations of a big square coffee table, but it seemed that our hosts had moved it out before we arrived. Katrina and Tyler sat opposite the four of us, and Roger and Jess had the couch facing the fireplace. Wherever there were people seated, there was very little room between them.

Jess clicked a button on a remote control and the music changed from the classic rock favorites playlist to a mellow electronic music of some sort. There was plenty of base, and a driving beat, and I wondered if her plan was to have a dance party.

"So I was thinking of a fun way to get things going tonight," Jess said. Nobody asked what she meant by "things." My pulse quickened and Eva pressed against me just a little more. Jess continued, "And the whole Truth or Dare thing is starting to get a little old, honestly."

We laughed and agreed with her. Not that I don't enjoy a nice game that involves people taking their clothes off and admitting dirty little secrets.

"So I thought we could share some of our stories about being here at the lake," Jess said.

"Well Jesus," Jack said with a chuckle. "Sophie and I have got stories to last all night."

"That's because you guys are old-timers," I said.

"How long have you guys been coming up here?" Sophie directed her question at Katrina and Tyler.

"This is our third year," Tyler said, and he shared a quick kiss with his girlfriend.

"Last year was our first," Roger said. He slipped an arm around his wife and she scooted a little closer to him.

"Same here," I said. "Eva and I met here a year ago."

Eva kissed me again, then she turned to Jack and Sophie beside her. "How about you two old perverts?"

"This is our ninth year," Sophie said, and the rest of us cheered and hooted for a few seconds to show our appreciation for their dedication.

"Wow," Jess said. "So you guys really do have stories. So I was thinking that maybe we should go around the room and tell the story of the first time you had sex up here with someone other than your significant other."

There was a few seconds of silence while we all looked around the room, gauging each other's expressions and reactions.

"Sounds good to me," Jack said.

"Yeah, sure," I agreed and Eva and Sophie were quick to add their agreement. It seemed that Katrina and Tyler had already been briefed on the plan, because Jess didn't wait for anyone else.

"Okay," she said, clearing her throat and taking a sip of her wine. "We'd only been married for what? Four months when we came up last year?"

"Yeah, just over four months," Roger said. "Hank and I work together, and he invited us up with him and Donna for a week in the sunshine and all that."

"Did you guys have any idea what sort of stuff Hank and Donna liked to do up here?" Sophie asked.

"Not a clue," Jess said with a laugh. "No, we were totally clueless. So Hank and Donna were here, and Kaylee had brought along her friends Jill and Tommy. So the first night, we all got pretty tipsy, but nothing strange happened until after we went to bed. I got up to pee and Hank and Donna had their bedroom door wide open, lights on, everything."

"They were fucking?" Katrina asked.

"Well yeah," Jess said. "But they weren't alone. Jill and Tommy were in there with them. I was standing there with my mouth hanging open like an idiot because I couldn't believe that Hank was fucking Jill and Donna was fucking Tommy. I hurried down to the bathroom and I didn't even flush the toilet because I didn't want them to think I'd seen them. On the way back to the bedroom though I stopped again and watched; I couldn't help it. I got so fucking horny it was crazy. I could see Donna's big tits swinging around while she sucked Tommy's cock. I could see Hank's big cock disappearing into Jill's pussy and I didn't even realize I had stuffed my hand down the front of my shorts until Hank looked up, right at me."

"Busted!" Sophie cackled.

"Yeah, I must have turned beet red, and he smiled and then I ran back to bed and woke Roger up."

"Yeah," Roger said. "And she fucked my goddamn brains out, it was awesome."

"Then I told him what I'd seen, so we went back down the hall so Roger could peek in too. They saw us right away and told us to come on in."

"I got hard again in like five seconds," Roger added.

"I'd never even thought about anything like that before," Jess said. "But I really wanted to go in there. We talked about it back in our room for a minute or two and decided we both wanted to give it a try. So we took our clothes off first and went back to Hank and Donna's room and walked right in."

Roger took over the story. "Jill was riding on Hank's cock, and she saw us come in. She jumped right up, came over and started sucking my cock like it was no big deal. I still had Jess's pussy juice all over me."

I was picturing the scene unfolding in my imagination, and my cock was responding. Eva noticed almost immediately and her hand was on my shorts, encouraging the bulge to grow.

"So I watched Jill suck my brand new husband's cock for a minute, then I went over to the bed. Hank got up and had me sit down right on the edge and he ate my pussy and made me cum like three or four times before he stopped." Jess's flush was getting more pronounced as she spoke. "When I finally couldn't take it anymore, I told him to stand up and I grabbed his cock and I started sucking it. It took me a few seconds to realize that I could taste Jill's pussy on him, and it only made me want to suck him more. I didn't stop until he was cumming in my mouth, but he didn't even start to go limp. He just put me back on the bed and I spread my legs for him and stuffed his fat cock in my pussy."

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers