Another Week on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,099 Followers

Jess stopped speaking. She'd closed her eyes and she was slowly rocking in her seat beside her husband, whose shorts were bulging in much the same way as mine were. I glanced around to see that Jack and Tyler were both in the same predicament.

Jess opened her eyes, "So yeah. Hank fucked me and I came a bunch more times and he came inside me and then Donna sucked it all out. I couldn't fucking believe it." She took a sip of her wine. "So that wasn't the end of the night, but it's the end of my story." She looked up and smiled, her cheeks now glowing.

"I watched the whole thing while I was fucking Jill, and she told me to cum in her pussy so I did," Roger said. "After that—"

"That's all the story we're going to tell about that night," Jess said, and she stopped her husband's mouth with a kiss. They were at it for a long time before they finally broke apart. "So who wants to go next?"

"Sure," I said. "I'll go."

"Yay!" Sophie said. "I love this story!"

"So this was the night before Eva even got here," I began.

"Two nights," Jack corrected.

"Right, two nights before Eva got here," I continued. "A few weeks earlier I'd been dumped by my ex, and I was kind of a mess. So Jack invited me up to the lake with him and Sophie, and Becky and Todd were with us too. I had a pretty similar situation to you, Jess, on the night before. I got up to pee after getting absolutely shit-faced on tequila around the fire. None of the other bedroom doors were open, but I could see the lights were on, and there was no doubt that sex was happening in both of them. I remember thinking I was the odd man out and I started to get a little depressed about the ex again, when I realized that I was hearing Sophie's voice coming out of the wrong bedroom."

"Yeah, me and Todd almost broke that fucking bed that night," Sophie giggled.

"Anyway, I was hurting bad from that tequila, so I took a piss and stumbled back to my bed and blacked out and figured I must have been imagining things. The next night is when it got crazy. We were out on the boat and hanging out in the yard most of the day and then these two decide to run into the house to fuck," I pointed with my thumb to Sophie and Jack on my right. "Then Todd and Becky go inside to their room, but Becky stops in the doorway and asks if I want to join her and Todd. I was like, are you fucking kidding me? I don't even remember what I said to her. But she said I was welcome to join them if I wanted. But," I paused for effect, "I chickened out. I went to my room and listened to everybody fucking and jerked off and came all over myself and fell asleep without even cleaning the cum off or putting any clothes on first.

"So I woke up like two hours later to Sophie and Becky climbing up onto the bed with me. They didn't even give me any time to try to squirm away. Sophie started sucking my cock and Becky put her pussy right in my face and I gave up resisting. I licked Becky until she came and rolled off me and Sophie sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Then we got up and ate dinner."

I was painfully hard now. Eva was still rubbing a hand on the outline of my cock in my shorts, and Sophie was grinding her ass against Jack's cock, still trapped in his shorts.

"But what about the first time you had sex?" Katrina prodded. "We're talking about fucking, right? Not just blow jobs?"

"Yeah, Will," Jess said. "Let's hear about your first fuck at the lake."

I blew out a long breath. All I wanted to do was rip Eva's dress off in front of everyone and fuck her until we were both screaming and covered in cum.

"Okay," I said, taking a sip of my whiskey. "So it was the same night, after dinner. Oh, and I forgot to mention that Sophie and Becky wouldn't let me put my shorts back on when we got off the bed. They told me it was Naked Night, and we all sat around the table buck naked eating dinner. After, we went out to the cabin's screened-in deck and passed around a joint and a bottle of peppermint schnapps, except there was a lot of kissing and touching going on too. I ended up with Becky in my lap, rubbing her ass on my cock while I got to play with her tits. Then Jack and Sophie went back inside with Todd, and Becky turned around and sank her pussy down on my cock and rode me while I sucked on her tits. She covered me with her cum. I was hard, but I'd already blown a couple loads that day so she just kept riding me and cumming while these two and Todd started making a pretty good racket inside.

"Becky got up and told me to get up too, then she got back on the couch with her ass pointed back at me and her elbows up on the back of it and I fucked her while we watched Jack and Todd fuck Sophie in her pussy and her asshole. It was only a few minutes after that and I was shooting my cum into Becky's pussy."

I took another sip of my drink. "How's that?"

"Great story," Jess confirmed.

"I've always liked that one too," Eva whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait for you to tell yours," I whispered back.

"Who wants to go next?" Jess asked. She was rubbing her thighs together constantly now, and the hem of her dress was working its way slowly up.

Katrina was a little faster to jump in than Eva, and she launched into her story.

"Tyler was actually the first guy I fucked up here who wasn't my boyfriend," she said. "I was still with my ex, and we were with a bunch of people at my family's cabin, but my ex wanted nothing to do with all the group sex and the swapping and all that and I was pissed at him, because it all looked like so much fun to me. So finally on the third night I was sick of it. I waited for my ex to fall asleep, then I went across the hall and found Tyler fucking my best friend Audrey senseless.

"So I took my clothes off and jumped up on the bed with them. I got my first taste of pussy when Tyler pulled his cock out for me to suck. I came all over his cock like three times before he finally filled me up with his cum. And I guess I was a little too loud, because when my vision finally cleared, my boyfriend was standing over Tyler's shoulder. He didn't say one word. Just threw some things in his bag and stormed out, left me here and drove home in the middle of the night."

"That's sort of a sad one," Sophie said.

"Meh," Katrina said and grinned. "It was time for it to end. And I've been with this guy ever since." She grabbed the bulge in Tyler's shorts and squeezed his cock and kissed him on the mouth.

"My story doesn't have all that much to it," Tyler said. "Audrey and I were already fuck-buddies before we came up, and we'd been trying to get Katrina to jump in with us for weeks. So she wasn't my girlfriend, but Audrey was my first fuck up here at the lake. We actually fucked in the laundry room of Katrina's cabin like as soon as we got out of the car after driving up."

Now it was Eva's turn. It seemed that everyone was expecting big things from Jack and Sophie and we were saving their stories for last.

"Well I was already prepared for the kind of stuff that was going to go on before I even got here," Eva said. "Felicia had filled me in plenty on some of her escapades with Jack and Sophie over the years, and I'd been having sex with Felicia and Robert on and off for a couple of months. In fact, the night before we all drove up, Felicia, me, and Katie fucked Robert senseless in the living room at their apartment.

"So I was really excited when we got here and I met three sexy guys and two fucking gorgeous women already at the cabin. The first day we just did summer stuff. Drank beer, smoked weed, played in the sun and in the water. Had a fire when it got dark. The next morning, Felicia, Katie and I decided who we were going to try to fuck first. Felicia picked Will, I picked Todd and Katie picked Jack. So Jack and Todd took me and Katie out on a boat ride after breakfast. Jack stopped the boat out in the middle of the lake so we could go swimming, but me and Katie had another idea. We both took our tops off and sat down in the guys' laps. Todd's eyes didn't move away from my tits for more than half a second after that.

"Katie actually got things moving when she jumped off Jack's lap and just pulled his shorts down. His cock was so hard it smacked up against his stomach, and I could feel Todd's cock growing and pressing against my butt. Katie started sucking Jack's cock, and I told Todd to hurry up and start sucking my tits. He moved so fast he accidentally knocked a full beer into the lake."

"And who could blame him?" Roger chuckled.

"Yeah, Eva," Jess agreed. "Your tits are fucking amazing."

Eva smiled and blushed, but continued, her hand still grabbing and squeezing at my now painfully hard cock through my shorts. "After a few minutes, Todd told me to stand up, so I did, and he took the rest of my bathing suit off and told me to sit down in the seat across from us. I got to watch Katie suck Jack's cock while Todd licked my pussy until I came. Then he took his shorts off and stuffed his fat cock into my pussy and grabbed on to my tits and fucked me until we were both screaming and cumming all over each other. After a few minutes to catch my breath, I was going to go over and ride on Jack's cock, because he was still hard after fucking Katie and cumming in her mouth, but Jack wanted to get back to the cabin, and we did pretty much nothing but fuck for the rest of the day."

"Yeah, that was a good day," Jack said.

"Will and I fucked for the first time that day," Eva said. "And the second."

"It's all true," I said.

Finally, we all turned to Jack and Sophie.

"Jack and I had the cabin to ourselves that year," Sophie said. "We had just graduated from high school, wasting time until college started, and we were fucking on practically every surface in that place. I don't think we put clothes on for the first three days, except when we went out on the boat."

"And even then," Jack said, wagging his eyebrows. Sophie was still grinding her ass against the prodigious bulge in his shorts, and her skirt had worked its way up high enough to show the rest of the room that she didn't have panties on. I kept seeing little flashes of her pussy, and it was making my cock lurch under the constant rubbing of Eva's hand.

"So by the fourth day, we couldn't help ourselves, and we started fucking right out on the boat," Sophie said. "Will and Eva heard this part of the story last year. We got caught. We were both completely naked; Jack was fucking pounding my pussy so hard I could barely keep myself from sliding off the boat seat. And then suddenly there was a boat like fifteen feet away."

"Matt and Tina were out on the lake with Jason and Amber," Jack said. "They saw us from pretty far away but they knew what we were up to, so they came over to say hi."

"Jack and I were scrambling to try to get our bathing suits back on when we realized that all four of them were naked, and Matt and Jason were both obviously hard. I couldn't believe how fucking big Matt's cock was. And I was already pretty used to Jack's."

I wasn't the only one to chuckle. Jack's cock was unarguably huge, the biggest in the room. But Matt's was in a class by itself.

"So those four just started fucking," Sophie said. "We watched them fuck and Jack stuffed his cock back in my pussy and we fucked right alongside them. After we were all done, they invited us to come hang out with them at their house."

"And we said 'hell yes,'" Jack said.

"We had a nice dinner," Sophie said. "Just like tonight, and then Tina and Amber both started climbing all over Jack, and Matt and Jason stood me up in the center of the room and started stripping my clothes off. They had me down to just my panties before I managed to unzip Matt's fly and pull his huge cock out. It was flaccid and it was almost too big for me to get my fingers around. Jason pulled his out, and he was already hard, pretty much exactly the same size as Jack's."

She paused her story and turned to Jack, waiting for him to pick up where she'd left off.

"By that time, Amber and Tina both had their shirts and bras off and I had four fantastic tits right in my face, and my cock was so fucking hard I thought my shorts were going to rip. Amber slid down while I was sucking on Tina's tits and undid my shorts and pulled them down and started sucking my cock at exactly the same time Sophie got Matt's cock head in her mouth."

"And everyone here knows how much of a mouthful that is," Sophie giggled.

Jess and Roger both nodded their agreement, as did Katrina and Tyler, and I realized that I was the only person in the room who had never sucked Matt's cock. In fact there were only two cocks I'd ever had in my mouth, Jack's and Todd's. Eva knew this, and she looked at me, maybe expecting me to say something about it, but I held my tongue.

"So I tried to suck as much of Matt's cock as I could, I got maybe half. Then he turned my head and told me not to forget about Jason. I had never been with anybody besides Jack, and now I was on my knees between two guys wishing I could fit both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time."

"That was when Tina told me to get off the couch and lay down on the floor," Jack said. "She and Amber both took off the rest of their clothes and I got to lick Amber's pussy while Tina rode my cock like crazy. She was screaming and cumming constantly, and I even managed to make Amber cum once before they switched places."

"Once Matt's cock was hard, they had me stand up again and Jason took my panties off," Sophie said. "They both still had their shirts on, so they took them off and told me to get on my hands and knees, and I knew I was about to get fucked. Thankfully, Jason went first, because I didn't know how I was going to fit Matt's cock in my pussy. I came over and over, just screaming onto Matt's cock until they finally traded places. I was used to tasting myself on Jack's cock, so I didn't have any problem sucking Jason's now that it was covered with my cum. I had about three quarters of him in my mouth when Matt started to stuff his cock into my pussy and I started cumming and screaming all over again."

"I'm pretty sure Matt and Jason had traded places again by the time Amber climbed up off my face and left me there with Tina pounding herself up and down on my cock, "Jack said. "So I rolled us up so that I could fuck her harder with her back on the floor. I got to watch Sophie get her first taste of Amber's pussy while Jason kept fucking her. And suddenly Matt was right there in my face. His cock was so big up close I didn't think it was real, but it was covered with Sophie's cum still and I really wanted to try. So I started sucking his cock while I was still fucking his wife."

"I couldn't believe it," Sophie said. "But I loved it. I started licking Amber's pussy again while Jason fucked me. Then he pulled out and traded places with Matt. I had Matt's huge cock in my pussy again and Jack was sucking Jason."

"And that's when Jason started to cum," Jack said. "He spurted so much I almost choked. I started swallowing and then I started cumming too. It was like for every spurt Jason shot in my mouth, I shot one into Tina's pussy."

"I started to cum on Matt's cock at the same time," Sophie said. "I was still screaming into Amber's pussy when he started to cum in me. I could feel him shooting a giant load of cum deep into my pussy and I almost passed out it felt so good."

"So yeah," Jack said. "That was a big night of firsts for us. We swapped for the first time."

"I ate pussy for the first time," Sophie said.

"It was the first time I sucked cock."

"And later on, Jack fucked me in the ass for the first time," Sophie said. "We've been doing it ever since."

"Ass-fucking?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"All of it," Sophie said.

Jess jumped up suddenly and pulled the straps of her dress down over her shoulders and pushed the top down, exposing her beautiful round little tits and hiking up the hem of the dress well past her hips. "Take your shorts off now," she commanded her husband.

Roger obeyed quickly, shucking his shorts and boxers and leaving him in just his shirt on the couch with his cock waving in the air. Jess quickly climbed up into his lap and dropped herself down on top of him, burying his cock inside her.

"Oh fuck!" they gasped together. Roger's hands were on her tits and she started bouncing up and down on him and rasping constantly about how good his cock felt in her pussy. They both had their legs apart far enough that the rest of us could see his cock repeatedly disappearing into her cunt.

I couldn't work fast enough to get Eva's tits free of her dress. Once I had them out, I latched my mouth onto the closest nipple, sucking hard, as much of her breast as I could fit into my mouth while Eva worked at my button and zipper and managed to get my shorts down to my knees. I was disappointed when she pulled her tits away from my face, but she quickly swallowed my cock and I saw spots in my vision as pleasure streaked up through my body.

Next to us, Sophie and Jack stood up and quickly stripped out of their clothes completely. Sophie then sat back down on the edge of the couch and Jack knelt between her legs to begin hungrily sucking her pussy.

I looked up to see Tyler unzipping Katrina's dress, which she dropped to the floor, leaving her in just her panties. She helped Tyler get his shorts off and started sucking his cock while he tried to reach down and grab her tits.

"Oh my god, Eva," I said. "You suck my cock so good."

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum already!" Jess wailed to our left.

"Yes, baby," Roger coaxed. "Cum all over my fucking cock. And then go over there and start sucking on Jack's."

It was a few minutes before Jess was recovered enough to get off of Roger's lap, but when she did, she finished taking off her dress, then moved over and guided Jack to his feet. She knelt down and started working her lips and tongue around his swollen cock head while she ran her squeezing hand up and down his long shaft. Sophie stood up and crossed over to Roger. She got down in front of him and started sucking the pussy-juice off of his cock.

Katrina popped her mouth off of her boyfriend's cock and looked over at me and Eva. "Hey Eva," she said, and Eva pulled up off my cock to look over at her. "Wanna switch?"

Eva just nodded and she stood up and took Tyler's cock from Katrina, who crawled slowly over to me with a smile on her face. I could see her big tits swinging beneath her as she approached, and the lacy purple fabric of her panties swaying in the rear. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open, and grabbed my cock by the base, pointing it straight up in the air. I watched Eva suck Tyler's cock until Katrina finished her crawl across the floor and I pointed my cock at her open mouth and she sucked it in.

"Let's get down on the floor so I can eat your pussy," Jack said to Jess. Jess pulled back from sucking his cock and Jack got down onto the floor and lay on his back. Jess quickly swung a leg over his head and dropped her pussy down into his face, and Jack was licking and probing with his tongue by the time Jess got his cock back into her mouth.

Sophie stopped sucking Roger's cock and turned around, pointing her ass back toward him and crawling a few feet away. Roger got up and took his shirt off and knelt down behind her. Sophie reached underneath her body and helped Roger guide his stiff prick into her pussy. "Mmm, yeah, fuck me, Roger!"

I helped Katrina to her feet and stood up with her before guiding her to sit down in my place. She set her ass on the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide and I got down on the floor between them and licked her pussy right through her soaked panties. Katrina gasped and rocked back on the couch, grabbing her own tits and squeezing her nipples as I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Let's get you out of these panties," I said, and Katrina lifted her butt off the couch so I could slide her underwear down over her smooth tanned legs and toss them away. Then I picked up where I had left off. With nothing in my way, I was able to fully taste Katrina's delicious pussy, pushing my tongue inside her and licking her up and down before going back to flicking my tongue over the hard little nub of her clit.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,099 Followers