Another Week on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Fuck!" Katrina gasped. "Just like that Will! Make me cum!"

I moaned as I tasted Katrina's juices flowing into my mouth while I licked her. I kept licking until she shrieked and bucked her hips up, pushing her pussy into my face.

Behind me, I could hear the solid thwack of Roger's hips slapping into Sophie's ass as he fucked her. I could hear Jess howling onto Jack's cock as he sucked her pussy. And I heard Eva telling Tyler how fucking good his cock felt as she took him inside her pussy.

Before I could move up and stuff my cock into Katrina's cunt, Sophie plopped down beside her and opened her legs. Katrina was still gasping to catch her breath as the last waves of orgasm washed over her, so I moved to my right and sank the entire length of my cock into Sophie's pussy. I held on to both of her tits as I fucked her while behind me, the other women rotated around the room. Eva took Sophie's place on the floor in front of Roger, and Roger picked up right where he'd left off. Jess climbed off of Jack to make room for Katrina, moving over to drop her slender frame down on Tyler's lap. She was facing away from him with his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy and his hands pawing her tits. Jack rolled up to meet Katrina, and he lay her down on her back before thrusting his prick deep into her pussy.

After a few minutes, Sophie pushed me back, dislodging my cock, and quickly climbed down to suck her own cum off of every inch of my prick.

"Holy fuck, Sophie," I gasped as she swallowed my cock. "Suck that fucking cock!"

I turned to see Eva and Roger climbing to their feet. They moved over to Jess and Tyler, and Eva knelt down to lick Tyler's cock and balls and Jess's clit as she fucked herself on his cock. Roger climbed up onto the couch and pointed his cock at Tyler, who opened up and sucked him in without the slightest hesitation.

Sophie was still sucking my cock when Katrina moved in beside her and took over for her so Sophie could start sucking Katrina's cum off of Jack's cock.

"Can I get some of that?" I asked Sophie. She popped her mouth off of Jack and smiled. I was on my knees next to Sophie with Katrina sucking my cock, and Jack was standing beside me. Sophie directed Jack's cock toward my mouth and I opened up to let him in. I could still taste traces of pussy-cum on him, despite Sophie's work.

"Oh fuck, Will," Jack gasped. "Oh fuck, yes. Suck my cock!"

Now that the coating of Katrina was sucked away, I was tasting just Jack. It was familiar to me now, but it still sent a perverse little shiver up my spine feeling that smooth hardness on my tongue and tasting the gentle ooze of precum pressing toward the back of my throat. Katrina had stopped sucking my cock altogether, and she and Sophie were just watching as I grabbed the base of Jack's cock and worked his head deeper.

"Holy shit, I think I'm gonna cum!" Jack bellowed. "Oh my fucking GOD!"

Somehow his cock seemed to suddenly expand in my mouth. I swallowed immediately when the first hot blast of cum shot out of Jack's pulsing cock. Over the last year, I'd probably done this twenty times on nights when Eva and I would get together with Jack and Sophie, so I was prepared for the intensity and volume of his cum. I kept swallowing until Jack staggered back and fell down onto the couch, gasping for breath and repeating "holy fuck, holy fuck" in a ragged tone.

Jess was suddenly there with him. She didn't give his cock any time to start losing its hardness. She climbed right into his lap and impaled herself on his long slick fuck-rod.

"Will," Katrina said. "I need you to fuck me. Right now."

She arranged herself on her hands and knees and I moved in behind her, where now I could clearly see the opposite couch. Things had progressed, and now Eva had her knees on the edge of the sofa and her elbows on the back, while Roger fucked her pussy from behind, and Tyler stood behind the couch with Eva screaming onto his cock. The muffling of her cries stopped when Sophie pulled Tyler away and back to the couch where Roger and Jess had begun the night. I stuffed my cock into Katrina's pussy at the exact same time Sophie impaled herself on Tyler's cock.

Jack was the only guy who had blown a load so far, but that wasn't stopping him from holding on to Jess's ass and helping her bounce up and down on his cock. I reached under Katrina to take a firm hold of both of her big swinging tits and began to piston my cock hard in and out of her pussy. Roger was doing the same to my girlfriend while Eva continued to shriek and thrash in front of him.

"Yes!" Tyler barked. "Yes, Sophie! Cum all over my fucking cock!"

Katrina wailed wordlessly and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. She covered my entire length with a liberal coating of girl-cum and her body trembled as I held her there firmly by her tits. I was quickly approaching the edge of my own orgasm, and when she relaxed enough for me to continue, I resumed my rapid pace.

"I'm gonna cum again, Jess," Jack said. "Your pussy is so fucking tight, it's gonna make me cum!"

"Oh fuck, me too!" Jess screamed. "Cum in me! Fucking cum! CUM! AAAAAAAAH!"

Jack bellowed with her as he filled her pussy with cock cream and she covered his cock with pussy-cum.

I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm cumming, Katrina. I'm gonna cum in your pussy!"

"Yes!" she cried. "Fill my tight little pussy up with your cum!"

My balls churned hard and a huge fat jet of cum surged up through my cock and exploded deep in Katrina's pussy. "Oh holy fuuuuck," I groaned as spurt after spurt of spunk flowed into her cunt and leaked out around my cock. By the time I was done, there was cum dripping down the inside of her thighs as well as streaking down my balls. I stayed buried inside her though. I didn't want to stop yet. I kept pumping while I watched Roger arch his back and start pumping his cum into my girlfriend's pussy. Tyler was close behind him, and Sophie cried out that she was cumming at the same time he did. When I finally pulled my cock out of the soaking wet opening of Katrina's pussy, I was hard as iron and ready to go.

Sophie climbed off of Tyler and tumbled onto the floor with Katrina. The two women locked their mouths on each other's pussy, each sucking cum and pussy juice from the other's cunt. Soon Eva and Jess were mimicking them, and all four women were rolling around on the floor licking and sucking a pussy.

I crossed the room to Roger, presenting him with my cum-covered cock, and he immediately went to work sucking Katrina's cum and my own off of the entire length of my shaft.

"Fuck yeah," I grunted. "Suck it. Suck my cock nice and clean."

I looked over my shoulder to see Jack leaning over to take Tyler's cock into his mouth. Jack was still fully erect, and his sucking was making sure that Tyler didn't have a chance to lose his erection either. Roger was slowly stroking his own cock while he sucked mine. He kept at it until his wife tapped me on the shoulder. I pulled my cock out of Roger's mouth and turned to face Jess, standing there smiling up at me.

"Wanna fuck me?" she asked, her voice playful and sweet.

"Yes I do," I said. I picked her up off the floor, lifting her light little frame and slowly setting her down on my cock. Her little boobs pressed into my chest and her pussy squeezed me tightly as she descended. "How's this?"

"Fucking perfect," she gasped, then she pressed her mouth to mine and our tongues clashed together, muffling our moans of pleasure.

I held Jess up in the air and bounced her up and down on my cock while around the room, the other's grouped off for more fucking. Sophie and Katrina pushed Roger down onto the floor, Sophie mounting his cock while Katrina pushed her pussy into his face. Eva knelt between Jack and Tyler on the floor, she had one hand wrapped around each of their cocks, and she was switching back and forth, sucking one, then the other. Jack left her to concentrate on sucking Tyler's cock while he got down behind her and stuffed his thick prick into my girlfriend's pussy. Eva screamed onto Tyler's cock while Jack pawed at her huge swinging tits.

Jess was small and light, but I wasn't going to be able to hold her up for much longer, so I carried her to the nearest couch, setting her butt down on the padded arm. Jess threw her right arm over the back of the couch to hold herself up while I grabbed her legs under each knee and held them apart while I rhythmically stroked my cock in and out of the wonderful embrace of her sweet pussy.

"Oh my fucking God!" Jess cried. "Fuck me, Will. Your big fucking cock feels so good!"

I looked over in time to see Sophie sucking Roger's cock before helping him slide it into Katrina's pussy. Sophie then started licking her way up and down Katrina's body, sucking on her tits, licking her clit and the exposed top of Roger's cock every time he pulled back for another thrust.

Eva was bucking and thrashing, pushing her ass backward to drive Jack's thrusts deeper into her pussy, all the while without letting Tyler's cock out of her mouth. I watched the two of them fuck my girlfriend's pussy and mouth while I continued to ram my cock deep into Jess's cunt. Eventually Eva pushed Tyler back and crawled forward to dislodge Jack's cock before spinning around to suck her own cum off of Jack, while Tyler stuffed his prick into her pussy instead.

"Will," Jess barked, slapping at my chest to get my attention. "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

I stopped my thrusting with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. "Yes, if you want me to," I said.

"Let me up," she said. "I have to go get the lube."

I pulled back and my cock popped free of her soaking wet pussy, bobbing in the air as she hopped off the arm of the couch and hurried over to a hutch at the far end of the room. She opened a cabinet and came back with a large bottle of clear liquid, which she handed to me before bending herself back over the arm of the couch.

"Lube me up first," she ordered. She pulled her cute round little butt cheeks apart, putting both her pussy and asshole on tantalizing display. "And make sure you put a bunch on your cock. That thing is kinda big."

"Pass it here when you're done, Will," Sophie said. "Me and Katrina are going to need Roger to ass-fuck us."

I squeezed out a generous amount of the cool liquid, letting it run down Jess's ass and over her asshole and pussy, and then some more onto my waving cock. I poured a little more onto the fingers of my right hand before slowly pressing my middle finger into her asshole, pushing in the slick fluid with it.

"Oh fuck that feels nice," Jess gasped.

I handed the bottle to Sophie, who skipped back over to Katrina and Roger. I reached under Jess with my dry left hand, rubbing and squeezing her tits while I began to fuck her asshole with my finger. Jess trembled and bucked, but I held her still as I added a second finger into the hot incredibly tight constriction of her anal passage.

"Oh my god, Will!" she howled. "Hurry up and put your cock in!"

I let go of Jess's left breast and stood up straight, spreading the lube on my cock around the entire shaft while Jess continued to hold her ass cheeks apart for me with her face pressed into a couch cushion. I pressed my cock against her asshole and gently pushed, my slick skin against her lubed sphincter. Jess pushed back against me and the ridge of my cock head disappeared into her ass.

"FUCK!" Jess screamed. "Oh fucking FUCK! Give me that fucking cock!"

I waited for her to relax, the squeezing was almost painful, and Jess gradually caught her breath and relaxed enough for me to slowly press another half of an inch into her. While I slowly worked more of my cock up her ass, I watched Roger try to decide whether to stuff his hard waving cock into Sophie's asshole or Katrina's. He eventually decided on Sophie, and Sophie barked at him to fucking give it to her already. Meanwhile, Eva had instructed Jack to lay down on the floor, she sank down onto his cock and Tyler lined up behind her to start pressing his prick into her asshole. By the time I had my cock halfway up Jess's anal chute, Eva was getting fucked in her pussy and asshole at the same time.

Halfway was about as far as I was going to get. Jess was furiously rubbing her pussy and her asshole was squeezing my cock so hard I thought it might bruise, so I pulled back until just the head was still inside her before pushing forward again.

"That feels so fucking good, Jess," I groaned, holding her by the hips as I slowly thrust back to the halfway mark. "Do you like getting fucked in your little asshole?"

"I fucking love it!" she shrieked, partially into the couch cushion. "Don't you fucking stop until I'm full of your cum!"

Her channel and my cock were well-lubricated, and I started making faster strokes while my balls swung in the air beneath me. Eventually I was able to push a little deeper, but not much, so I contented myself with the range of motion that I'd achieved so far, fucking Jess's beautiful ass with the first half of my cock.

"Oh HOLY FUCK!" Eva screamed. She was shaking and gasping in between Jack and Tyler's thrusting bodies. "I'm FUCKING CUMMING! AAAAAAAAGH!"

Behind them, Roger switched back and forth between fucking Sophie's ass and Katrina's. Eva's orgasm went on for a long time, and it was the site of her soaking Jack's cock with her cum that finally started to push me toward the inevitable cascade of orgasm.

Jess was gasping and growling and thrashing continuously, and I increased the speed of my thrusting cock again.

"I'm going to fill this perfect ass up with cum," I growled.

"YES! DO IT! CUM IN ME!"

Tyler actually came first. Bellowing over Eva's back, he unloaded his second cum of the night deep into my girlfriend's ass, only to be quickly followed by Jack, filling up Eva's pussy with his hot spunk.

I could see their mixed fluids running down the base of his cock and covering his balls and I lost it. My balls surged and pumped and thick jets of cock cream exploded from my thrusting cock, shooting inside the hot confines of Jess's anal cavity.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" I screamed as the orgasm tore through my body, Jess cumming and shrieking underneath me.

Finally, Roger tumbled over the edge, delivering fresh spurts of spunk into Sophie's asshole while Katrina looked on, fingering herself with one hand and the bucking, screaming Sophie with the other.

Most of us collapsed, panting, wherever we lay or stood. I helped Jess get back to her feet and we both plopped down onto the floor beside Jack, Eva and Tyler. Jack and Tyler slowly extracted their cocks from my girlfriend's holes, and their cum rushed out behind them. I lay flat on my back with Jess cuddled up next to me, listening to the sounds of my friends gradually catching their breath.

Jess cleared her throat. "Who wants another drink?"

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers