All Comments on 'Another Year, Another Slave to Own'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

This story was written for the Literotica Halloween story contest and if I'm being honest, I'd REALLY love to win, so if you like my story and want to give it a 4, go ahead and give it a 5 star instead. If you can't bring yourself to give it a 5 or it wasn't your cup of tea or you didn't read the whole thing, that's fine, just please don't rate it at all and leave the ratings to the people who are in a good position to really look at things objectively. Thank you SO much for giving me 5 star ratings on this one, I really appreciate all your help and I really hope you loved my spooky horror Halloween story.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well written and appropriate for this time of year. I knew where it was heading but it still broke my heart when her ultimate fate was reveled. I'm glad you didn't detail her transformation because her ultimate transformation was sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an amazing story! I can't believe your level of creativity - especially when Charlie the Trickster turns Kristin into a metal doll at the end with a giant clit. I just hope she gets used to her slavery someday in her eternal submission.

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

Loved the story, and I too guessed where the ending was heading with Kristin having no say or choice as to what was happening to her. However it was Very well written, with a beautiful arc to the story.

dogged1dogged1over 2 years ago

I am very impressed with your Halloween entry. It is, to my knowledge, your longest, most thoroughly detailed work so far. Your wordplay, as good as it is in previous stories, is a tour de force here. The erotic moments, most of the story, are exceedingly hot. The gruesome final chapters have such macabre, putrid description worthy of the best Halloween tales. The detail of Charlie's true appearance is wonderfully graphic, if unsettling. Our heroines eternal nightmare come to reality is a revelation that will stick with me for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is truly erotic horror. Consent is given, but the question was obscured by the haze of lust. And you want to say "I wouldn't do that" but really? A hot, rich guy saves you in the night, is a total gentleman, serves you tea, thoroughly and expertly seduces you as only an older man can, and asks for your full consent to make love to you. Are you REALLY going to say no?

And so, we're whisked along on this journey, feeling as though we're in full control, we can always say no. And so we look past his kinks (they are kinda hot), and the red flags (he's dominant, not a sociopath) and even the dubious consent of these girls. They agreed, we aren't going to agree. Until at last, we CAN'T say no, we already agreed, and we didn't even realize it.

I personally love corruption/enslavement stories and this did it beautifully. I actually secretly hope to read about 2022 next year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. You have great creativity with the bondage and erotic body modification in this piece, and mixing the terror and unwilling pleasure of the victim. Personally, I would have liked to see a bit more of the process in becoming the metal doll (how does the main character feel having their body twisted to revolve solely around sexual pleasure, ect.), but you already had a bunch of scenes with the other girls setting up the ending. You should consider dabbling in non-erotic horror stories if you haven't already. You've already got a knack for their structure.

deeangeldeeangelabout 1 year ago

What can I say, I thoroughly enjoyed it, very very enjoyable.

AnneOfViennaAnneOfVienna4 months ago

loved it. excellent erotic horror. def revisit this genre/style. I hope to try my own hand at erotic horror in the next few months as well

imo theres a ton of crap on Literotica but you've been the very rare find where I thought, "Wow, finally: a real writer here!" Keep up the great work! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...