Answering Questions About Swinging Ch. 01

Story Info
Our friends had questions about us swinging.
2.4k words
4.35
11.6k
15
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Answering Questions About Us Swinging Ch. 1

We invited our good friends over for dinner. They had questions about us being swingers.

This may answer questions the readers may have about an on-site swingers' club. Enjoy!

It was our turn to have Ed and Caroline over to our house for dinner. My wife had cooked up a very fancy dinner for them. Caroline is not much of a cook and does only the minimum so my wife enjoys showing off a little bit when they come over.

They arrived about 3 pm or so. Caroline had brought my wife some flowers from her yard. We sat in our dining room and I got drinks for them. My wife already had started with a margarita before they arrived. I don't drink so I had my usual glass of ice tea.

They told us about their recent trip to Arizona and then we moved on to physical ailments, then politics, and the usual stuff friends discuss. About 4 pm my wife served the dinner and everyone was rather quiet while we were eating. After dinner, I refilled everyone's drink and we were talking about general stuff when Caroline asked, "What is it like to be a swinger?"

Ed seemed blindsided by the question and choked on his drink. Caroline and I had discussed the fact that my wife and I were swingers some time back and in another story.

"What would you like to know?" My wife asked.

"Why haven't you told us about this?" Caroline asked.

"Swingers are known for their discretion and secrecy. I guess they worry about consequences if word got out about them or if they 'outed' some of their friends. One could lose business or lose their job, lose friends, etc. It is just a private matter," my wife answered.

"Wait.... you guys do wife swapping?" Ed asked.

I decided to answer the question, "No, we do not. Wife swapping is usually when two couples exchange partners, usually at one of their homes. We don't do that. The problem with 'wife swapping' is often times one of the 4 people is a dud, a bad lover or someone with a bad personality that you hate to be around. Someone gets stuck with that person. Instead, we were members of a swinger's club in west Denver which was open to married couples only -- no single people. More freedom of choice as to whom you can be with."

"That is why we don't do wife swapping. At the club you can choose to be with anyone there, providing that they say yes. Maybe you just want to watch and not get involved -- your choice. If the wife decides to go with a man, the husband is not obligated to have sex with that man's wife. He can have sex with anyone he wants. Sometimes maybe only one member of the couple swings and the other watches," my wife explained.

"So, you don't have to have sex there," Caroline said.

"That's right. The club's number one rule is that No Means No." my wife explained. "We have seen both men and women turn down offers of sex. Also we have seen senior men sitting fully dressed in the TV room while their wives are inside screwing. Older men often have erection issues and the club was a resource to allow the wife to have sex."

"Well, think of it as being at a cafeteria. You see a lot of food and if you see something you like, you sample it, but your wife does not have to eat the same thing. If you don't see anything you like, then don't eat," I explained. Clearly, I still had food on my mind.

"So.... you guys fucked other people?" Ed asked.

"Ed, don't be so crude," Caroline said.

"It is OK. To answer your question.... sometimes we did," I answered.

"So... you can just screw anyone you want? The husband doesn't care?" Ed was having a hard time getting his mind around the subject. I thought I would try to help him understand.

"Ed, if you see someone there that you want to have sex with, you have to ask her permission. If she says no, you have to move on or else the bouncer will throw you out the front door... hopefully with your clothes," I explained. "I know that you like women with big tits. Suppose you were at a private club where you see a sexy lady with big tits and with her permission you may screw her. No questions asked and your wife and her husband do not mind. At the same time your wife may in another room screwing a man with a cock bigger than yours."

I saw Caroline quietly laughed at my response.

"The club does have rules and if you break them, the bouncer will remove you from the premises and you could lose your membership permanently. The members really enjoy what they see and what they do at the club, so membership becomes important to keep." I explained. "The bouncers were off-duty policemen from nearby police force. They remained clothed and kept a low profile so as to not intimidate the members."

"I always felt safe there because of the bouncers," my wife added.

"What made you want to join the swingers' club?" asked Caroline.

"I have been a voyeur ever since I was young," I answered. "As a young adult, I loved to go to the porn movies and watch people have sex. When we first started dating, I took my wife to the porn movies. I found out that she also loves to watch people have sex. When VHS porn movies came out, we bought a VHS player and rented porn movies to watch. The swingers' club offered the ability to watch live sex -- right there in front of you. It seemed like a hot idea."

"You enjoy watching people have sex too?" Caroline asked my wife.

"Yes, it is true. I do enjoy watching people have sex. Seeing it live instead of on a TV was a real turn-on for me," my wife added.

"I think I am still having a hard time with this," Ed said. "You didn't have a problem seeing your wife screwing another man?"

"I admit that the first time it was tough when she went with another man, but I got with a woman at the same time and had sex to keep my mind off it," I said. "I handled it by realizing that the Swingers' Club is a place where you have sex... not an affair and not love. It is sex with no questions asked and no guilt feelings afterward. You can do whatever you want but when you are done, you both leave it all there and go home together."

My wife added, "We always went home and had the best sex of the night with each other because it was with someone we really cared for. Also, we had a rule to never meet couples outside of the club."

"I always pictured it as a room full of people screwing.... an orgy," Caroline said.

My wife decided to answer this one, "No, it is not really as you imagined. In a way, it is like a country club. There is a dance floor and music where members may dance throughout the evening. There are conversation areas where you can sit at a table with others and talk. You know... get to know each other. You can have a drink as there is a bar but you have to bring your own liquor; they only provide soft drinks. Upstairs there are private rooms with king-sized mattresses where you can be alone. And yes, they do have a large orgy room that is wall-to-wall mattresses where anything goes. You may just want to watch others and nothing else. We all have a bit of a voyeur inside of us."

"How did you find out about this place? Surely they don't advertise," Ed asked.

"Actually, back in the day, they did advertise in a special adult newspaper that was available for free in bars, adult bookstores, porn theaters. Back when I had my own engineering company, the owners came to me and had me design a special hot tub for them that would hold 12 or more people," I answered. "I went to the club in the daytime to watch it being built and did the final inspection. When it was completed, the owners gave me a discount card and invited my wife and I to join. By the way, the club was only open to married couples."

"I made arrangements for us to join over the Christmas holiday that year as a gift to my lovely husband," my wife said.

"The first few times that we went, we just watched everyone and got the feel of the place. It was such a turn-on that we did have sex in the orgy room while we were there. Actually, it was cool! Occasionally we would see other couples there also just watching; not swinging. Not everyone has to indulge in sex," I said. "Sometimes the men screwed their own wife. Maybe because the man already had the best woman for sex... or sometimes the couple enjoyed performing and having people watch them."

"Ed, think of it as a social club like a country club. On special occasions they opened at 6 pm and served dinner. Later in the evening people would dance or sit around and talk to others there. Maybe have a drink. The sexual activity didn't really start until maybe 10 pm or later. On the day after Thanksgiving, they served a regular turkey dinner. On New Year's Eve they served a fancy meal and stayed open all night. At 6 am the next morning they served everyone breakfast before they went home," my wife explained.

"What did you wear there?" Caroline asked.

"It really didn't matter what you to get there.. One of the club rules was that everyone wore towels. As soon as you get there, you go to a locker area where you removed your clothes and put them in a secure locker. There were stacks of towels so you take one or two to wear, " my wife answered.

"I usually wore one around my waist. My cute wife wore one around her waist and another around her neck to cover her tits," I added.

"Wow, so everyone there is almost nude," Ed said.

"Yes, and occasionally some members were fully nude as well -- no towel. You get used to seeing people without clothes," I said.

"Aren't you embarrassed to be undressed in front of people?" Caroline asked.

"Not at all. We are both nudists at heart. We never wear clothes around the house and when we go camping, off come the clothes. After all it is just a body and everyone has one," my wife explained.

"The neighbors didn't mind the club?" Caroline questioned.

"The club was in a normal-looking older house in a commercial area so the only neighbors were businesses that were closed at night," I explained.

"Let's get back to the nude ladies," Ed said. "So, you can see their tits. Can you touch them?"

"Yes, but it is polite to ask first. I always would give them a compliment about the size or shape and then ask if I could touch them," I answered.

"Weren't you embarrassed to walk around with a hardon?" Ed asked me.

"At first, yes I was. The first night my towel stuck out like a tent pole was inside," I replied. "After a few visits I was somewhat immune. I was able to walk around without a hardon or maybe just half hard. The older ladies loved to grab my dick and feel it."

"Yes, he is a show piece," my wife added smiling. Caroline winked at me.

"So, if you wanted to screw someone, you grabbed her and went to a private room?" Ed asked. "You don't have to get an OK from her husband?"

"Remember you have to ask her first, then if she says yes, you may go to a private room. If she is with her husband when you ask her, it is polite to also ask the husband," my wife answered.

"So, in the private room no one can see you with her?" Ed asked.

"Not really," I replied. "The private rooms have doors with small windows so that you could watch the action in the room, which is especially nice if you like to watch people have sex. The rule with private rooms was that if the door was closed, you had to stay out. If the door was left open, then you may go in and watch or join in, if asked to do so."

"In the orgy room, do people touch you or get involved with you while you are with someone?" Caroline asked.

"Generally, in the orgy room there were two groups of people: Mostly it was people who couldn't get into a private room. The other group were married couples who loved to have someone watch them. Occasionally someone would touch me or want to do me doggie style while I was giving a blowjob. I always had the option to tell them no," my wife answered.

"Sometimes the couple beside us might reach over and touch the wife's tits or sometimes they might feel my butt or balls. If you did not want to be touched, you just had to tell them no. Sometimes a couple would meet with another couple that they knew and all four people were interacting. That was hot to watch but did not happen very often though," I explained.

"You mean that another couple was laying beside you...doing it?" Caroline said.

"Yes, especially on a busy night there would be many couples in the orgy room because the private rooms filled up fast. You might have people all around you," my wife answered. "It was very exciting watching other people have sex and I really got off hearing all the different orgasms."

"Holy shit! It is hard to believe," Ed said.

"Weren't you worried about getting a disease?" Caroline asked.

"Not really. The club was only open to married couples so there really were no diseases, but if you were worried, they had condoms in bowls all over the place," my wife answered. "The house rule was that if you ask the man to wear a condom, he has to."

To be continued in Chapter 2.