All Comments on 'Anthony and Fran'

by DM1977

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A refreshing change

The same tired is usually the reverse of this. But any scientific research into this topic breaks the fairy tale that whites are smaller than blacks, they are on average about the same. If anything it's south american men with the, on average, biggest wangs.

Thanks for a cuck story that ...NOT ONLY is in the bull's perspective...but also about a white bull and a black cuck. I'm sure you'll get a lot of salt from sad pathetic white beta males and forever-alone white women, but just remember that salt is a precious commodity.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I just could not get past the BOY thing, it turned me off somehow. But 14 others so far seem to be loving it.. I gave you a decent score and hope you keep creating and writing.

SexyDyamondSexyDyamondover 5 years ago

The story could have been very good and could have got me more interested but the use of BOY turned me off. That was very offensive and degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It

This is the perfect cuck story. It’s my humble opinion the word “boy” was used because Anthony is a cuck, which is far better than almost anything else a person could call him. Perfect sensuality, well written, and kept my interest. Would highly recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank u

As black man I needed this thank you...the racial overtones of a white man calling me a boy so excited me I could barely breathe ... please more some of us are submissive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous