Anthony Pt. 03

Story Info
Edging number three.
889 words
4.55
5.6k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take a bath," she said playfully.

She saw his cock twitch as he answered, "yes mistress."

She was in the mood to pamper him a little. She was feeling relaxed after her orgasm and pleased with his two edgings. She turned on the water and let it fill the tub. She added some bath salts and the room filled with the soft scent of almond and honey. She glanced at Anthony and he was staring at her, with a soft expression on his face.

"Are you alright, sweet boy?" She asked gently.

"Yes mistress," he replied, equally soft.

"Help me in." He immediately offered his hand and she gingerly climbed into the tub.

"Join me."

He climbed in after her and she helped him arrange his limbs. She had him sit in between her legs with his back to her chest. She felt him suck in a breath and she knew he had felt her slick breasts and hard nipples against his back.

"Thank you mistress."

She encouraged him to lean fully into her and used her hands to scoop water and cover his arms, his torso and his legs. She placed his hands on her legs and then softly ran her hands all over his body. He sighed and leaned his head back onto her shoulder. His eyes closed as he enjoyed her touch.

She spent a few minutes touching him and relishing in his relaxed state. His breathing was evening out as he seemed to fall into a trance. She wanted to tread carefully as she was ready to play.

Grace started placing gently kisses on his neck - enjoying the feel of his pulse under her lips. She rested her hands on his body - one on his chest and the other on his pelvis. Her kisses turned to gentle biting and she watched as goosebumps broke out across his skin.

"Stay still," she whispered against his skin. He murmured agreement but didn't speak or move.

"Good boy." His cock twitched in response.

She used one of her hands to start stroking his hardening cock. She felt him shift slightly.

"Anthony," she warned in a more stern voice. She felt him intentionally relax again into her.

"That's better."

She continued to stroke him and enjoy the feel of playing with him in the water. Her legs were spread around him, accommodating his body, and it felt delicious to be so open behind him.

Grace started pumping and squeezing and twisting his cock faster. Anthony was throbbing in her hand. Given his two edgings, she knew it wouldn't take him long to get to the edge.

"Good boy," she said into his ear. "Feel how my fingers and hand are fucking your cock."

Anthony moaned and squirmed as he listened to her. Grace continued to whisper to him. "Look at you my slut. We've been playing for only a few minutes and you're already squirming for me. This is exactly what you need isn't it? My touch. My words."

Anthony's cock throbbed in her hand as he moaned and whimpered. Grace knew how hard it was for him to try and stay still. She loved feeling him like this - desperate. She continued to stroke him and toy with him. She knew he was fighting to obey her and not cum. "Do not cum, my pet. It's not your time. Stay close to the edge and hold it there. You're in my hands."

Anthony moaned and writhed. His cock was leaking precum that she could feel despite the water. He wasn't going to make it. She brought him as close as she could and then released him with no warning.

He groaned and fucked the water, his hips moving relentlessly. "Good boy," she purred.

Grace could feel how wet she was from bringing him to the edge again in such a soft and sensual environment. Their skin had started to prune so she gently rubbed his arms and said "let's get out, my boy."

As they stepped out of the tub, she saw his cock was red and throbbing. It was leaking copious amounts of precum. She grabbed a towel and began gently drying him off, careful to avoid his cock. Once he was dry, she wrapped him in a plush robe and kissed his cheek. He had a dazed look on his face. She wordlessly handed him a towel and he immediately started to dry her off, slowly and meticulously. He was worshipping her, even in this mundane act.

When he had finished, he copied her and grabbed a robe and offered it to her. "Thank you sweet boy," Grace answered slipping into the robe. She turned around and walked back to the bedroom. She told him to sit in the chair and brought him some water. "Drink up, between the edgings and the warm bath, you'll need it."

She grabbed her own water and took long deep gulps. Settling onto the bed, she reclined and untied her robe. She spread her legs and looked at him. She watched him swallow and then ask "Mistress?"

"Stay there and do not touch yourself."

He nodded, "Yes mistress." She started to run her hands up and down her body, his eyes following the movement.

"I hope you enjoy watching," she said with a smirk.

To be continued...