Anthony Pt. 04

Story Info
Her turn.
756 words
4.63
3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back in the chair, Mistress Grace spread her thighs slowly while maintaining eye contact with Anthony.

"You may watch pet, but do not move." She commanded.

She watched as his breath hitched and his cock twitched. She ran one finger up her waist and circled her breast. She continued to make circles smaller and smaller as she made her way to her nipple. She saw Anthony lick his lips. She pinched and twisted her nipple, releasing a small moan.

She was damp and could feel the wetness between her thighs. She trailed her finger down her body until she reached her soft folds. She was bare, soft and smooth. She knew she was on full display and the air felt cold against her pussy. She let her fingers trail through her folds, slick with desire. She felt the soft and smooth skin made slick from his obedience.

Grace sighed as her fingers circled her clit and she allowed herself to fully feel every pleasure. She knew he was watching and it pleased her.

She watched him. His eyes were drawn to her fingers moving across her folds and clit. He was breathing hard and she relished in this feeling. She was turned on from her bath with her boy. His trust and vulnerability made her feel so powerful but also so connected to him. Bringing him to the edge over and over again drove her wild.

"Mistress?" Anthony asked.

"Yes?" She replied breathily, not bothering to slow her play.

"May I please sit at your feet?" He asked breathlessly.

She paused and looked at him. He was shaking slightly and his breathing was heavy. His hands were fisted against his thighs and his cock was red and angry looking.

"Yes, come here." She smiled at him. He jumped off the bed and rushed to her side. She pointed in between her legs and he dropped to his knees. She reached out a hand and gently ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head down to rest on her thigh. Her pussy was in his eyesight. "Good boy." He shivered at her words and her touch.

She let him rest his head while she continued to pleasure herself. Feeling the warm weight of his head on her thigh was delicious. It turned her on to have him on his knees and watching. She knew it was torturing him but he controlled himself.

She dipped her fingers into herself, she was creamy and dripping wet. She offered her fingers to him and said "you've been so good. Here, have a taste. This is what your submission does to me."

Anthony opened his mouth eagerly and sucked her fingers, moaning around them. She saw the pleasure in his eyes and loved the feel of his tongue on her fingers. She withdrew her fingers slowly and she felt his sucking increase in an attempt to keep them in his mouth.

She pulled them free with a pop and smiled at him. With her wet fingers, she began circling her clit. She felt the slight scratch of his beard rub against her thigh and she sighed. She was on the edge.

Moving her fingers faster, she stared directly at him and allowed him to watch her. Her breathing was increasing and soft sounds escaped from her lips. His breathing matched hers. He was totally connected and in sync with her. His cock was twitching and jerking, pre cum dribbling off the tip onto the floor. He started to whimper and moan softly, clearly desperate to be involved.

She breathlessly said, "good boy." And he moaned loudly.

With that response and the image of him kneeling between her legs, she let go and felt her body rock with her orgasm. Her back arched as it hit her, accidentally bringing his face right next to her pussy. She could feel his breath on her. His whimpering and moaning had gotten louder. She allowed herself to gently come down from the high and kept his head there, bowed between her thighs.

"Clean me up," she commanded. She had barely finished the sentence when he eagerly attacked her. His tongue was a driving force between her folds, lapping at her juices and moaning. He was relentless but gentle as he explored every part of her.

"Enough," she said gently and pushed his head away. He sat back on his heels and smiled up at her, his face covered and his eyes wide. "Thank you mistress," he replied, his voice husky and trembling.