Anthromorphology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man chuckled, not a nice noise, then said, "We modified the vomeronasal organ. It's how humans detect pheromones. That's what you're smelling."

He stepped forward, mere inches from me. He had to look up into my eyes. One delicate hand reached out, brushing my pecs. The rush of exhaled air, biting a lip at the feel. My skin felt sensitive. Even the light touch was enough to send shivers down my spine. I felt my cock stir. That smell again. He smiled, wolfish. Proud of himself.

"The feedback loop works. We've tricked your brain into double-dosing on pheromones. Brain should start releasing more hormones now, too."

I tried to shake my head.

"Oh you don't have any choice in the matter, Subject. Your mind may not want to fuck me, but your body does. Needs to, actually. Unless you want to learn what an anxiety attack is."

One of his delicate hands shot down, wrapping around the base of my shaft. It was like an electric shock. Another hand tried wrapping around my sack but couldn't fit it all. He hefted them both.

Voice husky as he said, "Goddamn but your body really does need to."

He leaned down, pulling my cock so it faced upwards. I was getting harder, each pulse of my heart like a thunderclap in my ears. He opened his mouth, spat on the tip. Then he stuck out his tongue, gently spreading his saliva over the purple head. He knelt further, popped it into his mouth. It almost didn't fit. When he stuck the tip of his tongue down into my urethra, it was like this white light went off behind my eyes. I shuddered, tensed.

Just as soon as it started it was done. The room was back, but I was fully hard now. The man pulled my dick out of his mouth and let it fall, weight pulling it down to point at the floor. I felt it settle in place, hard as iron. He was right. I did need it. It hurt, how badly I needed it. He stared at it, at me, lifted it up again. He adjusted and pressed himself forwards and up, so it rested from his chin to beyond the top of his head. He moved so the weight of it ran across. Ran hands over my thighs, felt the muscle. He stopped.

"Fuck," he said as he stood up in front of me, eyes unfocused as he bit his lip. He was undoing my restraints, unlatching my ankles and wrists. The chest restraint stayed down. Then he reached up, took hold of the tubes coming from my throat, and started to pull. Slowly.

It fucking hurt, it was raw. But he loved it, the sounds I made. Then, after an eternity, it lurched free of my throat and I gagged. Coughing, spluttering, and he only watched.

"Don't say anything. It won't work. And I'll kill you."

He held a control in his hand, shaking it so I was aware of its presence.

"One press of a button and you die."

He turned away, walking towards the counter straight across from me. He leaned over it, spreading his legs behind him. He grabbed one of his asscheeks, spread them open too. A part of my mind started screaming at me. It was a mindless need to fuck, and I could feel my knees shake. He held up the controller again, pressed a button. The chest piece rose.

For the first time in my memory I was free. I stepped forward, nervous. Wobbly, for just a moment. The man didn't say anything, just glared at me, until I stood. Nearly fell back on my ass. He turned to gaze ahead. In that moment a thought entered my head. Get your arms around his neck and snap it. I could do it. He was skinny, expected me to obey because he'd made me to obey. Probably too horny to think fast. But where could I go? What the fuck was out there? I stared, overwhelmed. I -

He cleared his throat. Wagged his ass. That perfect, round ass...

I was stepping forward before I noticed, one hand wrapping around my shaft. Behind him now.

His voice was almost giddy when he said, "Do. Your. Worst."

Alright.

I pressed the head of my cock against his asshole. Got my hands wrapped around his waist. I exhaled, leaned down to press him against the counter, and thrusted as hard as I could.

The little man shrieked in pain and pleasure, arching his back beneath me as he blabbered.

"Yesyesyes..."

I had no need to hold his waist anymore, so I got them under and around his neck. I jerked it back so he could look up at me. The remote clattered to the ground. His eyes widened in fear just for a moment. Aware he fucked up. There was an opportunity there. He tried to move. Speared on me and trapped underneath my weight, all he did was grind along my shaft. It was tight. The way his hole gripped me was too appealing for me to try escaping.

I managed to croak out, "Don't say a fucking word," and started to roll my hips on top of him. He grunted, unable to get a word out from the grip I had on his neck. Eyes rolled back. I moved one arm further down for better leverage, wrapping around his ribcage and gripping the flank opposite. That was the ticket. I was controlling the movement, using him like an object. I didn't care for how he felt, he obviously wasn't similarly inclined.

Minutes passed. I couldn't hear anything but the sound of skin slapping, when he started to moan beneath me. He started to cum, body quaking with each spurt. The sound of him, the way he quivered beneath and around me, started to send me over the edge. I thrust once, two more times. Pressed down on him fully, moved both arms up to wrap around the neck. Held him in place as a shock like fire ran down my cock. It was a little obliteration as I came in him, the tightness of the squeeze forcing excess semen out his abused hole.

I pushed him forward and thrust again, one last time. A lurid squelch, then I pulled out. When I did, a torrent of cum forced itself to follow. It joined the rest of mine and his on the floor, practically slick. The odor was like its own reward and I felt even more euphoric.

A thought, unwarranted, forced itself through my mind.Good, it reinforced, you've served your master.

I started to fall backwards, catching myself on the operation slab. You've got to run! But that would be too much effort. Better to lay here a moment. I felt like I needed to puke. The little man rolled onto his back, partially leaned on the countertop, partially trying to stand. His breath was ragged.

"Shame...I have to...get rid of you. Would have love--"

Interrupting him, something far below us exploded. The building trembled.

"The fuck is that?"

He was heading towards his discarded clothes when the door leading in exploded in turn, seconds later. It was hurled inward. The blast deafened me, it was so goddamn bright I couldn't see.

When it dimmed, four armored individuals were looming over me. They were armed, one of them with some sort of stun-gun; the prongs were currently buried in the meat of the other naked man's right thigh. He was twitching. Sound started to return. Clackclackclackclackclack. Had to be the stun-gun. They were armored up too. Faces obscured by balaclavas, goggles and mouthpieces.

One of them was speaking.

"Man, what the fuck is with the corpos? Can't just sell a cloned slave, gotta break it in too."

Another smacked him on the back of the head.

"Shut the fuck up. He can hear you," said as they extended a bundle of clothes into my arms.

"We're here to get you out of here. You two, get our friend here," he glared at the naked body, "cuffed and ready for transit. Just got our benefactors a nice bonus."

***

12