Anticipating Release

Story Info
You're more than ready to be brought to orgasm. M/f
1.6k words
3.89
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been waiting for this all day, so when your phone buzzes with a message from me the anticipation makes you start. Get dressed and plugged, slut. Have the crop, wand, clit sucker and a dildo ready for me. Blindfold and cuff yourself and wait in the bedroom. I don't often use that many toys on you, you must be in for an intense night. It's been days since you were allowed to touch yourself, and weeks since you were allowed to cum. Your frustration's been growing steadily, but it sounds like tonight will make that more than worthwhile. A warmth starts to glow in your pussy as you reread my message. You smile happily as you lube up your plug and slide it into your well trained ass, enjoying the stretch and then the feeling of fullness.

You know exactly what I mean by "get dressed". A collar goes around your neck, with a leash attached that trails down your body as you continue. You slide on a pair of stockings, rolling them up your legs, and clip them to a garter belt, framing your pussy. Finally a pair of four-inch stilettos. Remembering the times you've had in this outfit causes you to heat up a little more as you walk carefully to the toy chest and retrieve the items I directed.

Then you walk back in front of the bed. You tie the leash to the footboard, pull the blindfold over your eyes, and cuff your hands behind your back. Keeping your legs shoulder width apart you stand and wait for me.

Lost in fantasy, it's probably only been a few minutes before you hear the front door open and close. Shortly afterwards the fridge door does the same. Then, the toilet flushes. A tap runs. All the doors inside the flat are perfectly silent, so you don't know I'm in the bedroom, standing right in front of you, you until I speak. "Good, slut." You start again at the surprise, but those two words bring a different warm feeling, coming out of your chest and spreading out through your body.

After a few moments you feel the leash drop against your body, and then the tip of the crop presses against your back. It passes around your waist, your stomach, the other side, around your back again, moving diagonally upwards. Higher now, it passes onto the side of your breast. It stops there briefly as I slide the dildo into your mouth, it's long enough to tickle the back of your throat with the base pressed against your lips, but it doesn't make you gag like it used to. There's nothing stopping you from pushing it out, but you know not to.

The crop starts moving again, brushing over one nipple, briefly losing contact with your skin and then brushing over the other. I drag it back around you, to the side of your breast again, and then - the first blow to your tit is sharp, you knew it was coming soon but it still comes as a shock. Pain radiates from the impact site and you struggle to keep quiet, managing to avoid making more than a muffled "mmph" sound.

You feel my breath in your ear as I tell you quietly, "good girl." You know more is to come, and you smile.

The next few minutes are a blissful haze of pain as I use the crop on your tits, thighs, ass and stomach. You lose count of how many strikes. Breathing heavily through your nose, unsteady on your feet, your eyes teary behind the blindfold, it's all you can do to keep from crying out. By the time I finish you notice you're humping the air softly, searching for something to rub against. It feels like one good strike to your clit could send you over the edge, but although I came close I never touched your crotch.

You barely have time to register that I've stopped before I have a hand on your shoulder, pressing you down. You lower to one knee and then the other, and take a deep breath as I pull the dildo from your mouth. You feel a trickle of saliva land on your chest, and a cool wetness against the back of your neck as I wrap the dildo in your hair to dry it. Then, you're unsurprised to taste the tip of my cock against your lips. You part them to accept me, enjoying the mild saltiness of my precum, and start bobbing up and down on my semi-erect shaft. You're rewarded with a soft moan from me and I harden rapidly.

You feel one hand on the back of your head, guiding you gently for now. The leash slides up away from your back and a tugging against your neck suggests my other hand is holding that. I'm slightly thicker than the dildo but not as long, so you can easily take me all the way, pressing your nose against my pubes and retreating.

I start to guide you more forcefully as I begin to speak. "Fuck, you're such a good little cocksucker. And you've been so well behaved for me. I haven't even let you touch yourself for, unh, three days now. God, you must be such a horny little messss." You know not to speak when I haven't asked you a question, but you acknowledge the truth of my words by sucking a little harder, throwing off my patter at the end. "I couldn't resist... stroking myself at the office. To the thought of what I was going to do tonight. How I was going to use you." By now I'm fucking your face roughly, dragging up up until just the tip of my cock is in your mouth and then pulling you sharply all the way down as I thrust forwards myself. "This won't take me long. And then - ugh - then we'll get to the real fun."

Two more thrusts and I groan again. The first spurt of cum hits the roof of your mouth before I fully withdraw. Another grazes your left cheek, and you feel your hair move slightly as it lands in it. A third lands squarely on your cheek, a fourth on your lip, and then your mouth parts again to take my softening cock back in. I'm still twitching gently. You gently suck out the last few drops and run your tongue in circles to lick me clean. My actual cum is sweeter, and after you swallow it leaves a slimy sensation in the back of your throat that you've learned to enjoy.

"Mm, fuck," I tell you, pulling back out. "You look like a perfect little cumdump like that. I bet you're ready for your own now." You swell with pride, but it was a statement, not a question, so you don't say anything.

A pull on the leash indicates you should stand, and you're grateful to release the weight from your knees. I use my hands on your waist to guide you back towards the bed, taking short steps in your heels. When you reach it I help you lie back gently, and with more tugging instruct you to shuffle upwards, being careful not to tear the sheets with your heels, until you're fully on the bed. You feel me take one wrist and tie it to the restraint we keep attached under the mattress. Then I do the same with your upper thighs, your feet and your other wrist, leaving you spread eagled and barely able to move.

I press the dildo back against your lips and you accept it again, allowing me to slide it in until the base touches your lips. You hear a gentle pulsing, I've turned on the clit vibe, I'm holding it next to your ear. Then a louder buzzing, I have the wand next to your other ear.

I start to trail both of them up and down your body. From your shoulders down to circling your nipples, trailing past your belly button and your hips, down your thigh past the restraint, and then back up, tantalizingly close to your pussy lips but up on to your pelvis. They go just about everywhere on your body except where you really want them. You can feel the wand anywhere it goes, a thrum that spreads out around where it's pressed. The clit sucker mostly doesn't feel like anything, just a piece of silicone with a buzz you can barely feel, but you know what it is and you know exactly what it can do in the right place. But I'm not putting it there and it's driving you crazy, you're making soft whining noises in the back of your throat and they're this close to progressing to audible moans even though you haven't been given permission to make a noise.

Finally I seem to be moving in the direction you need. The wand is buzzing up and down your inner thigh, getting closer and closer to your pussy, and the clit sucker is trailing down your pubic mound. Your clit is twitching in anticipation.

And then just as the sucker touches your clit, you feel it turn off, I press down with it a few times but it doesn't do anything for you, and then I lift it up away from your body entirely. Meanwhile I've set the wand down between your thighs.

You do moan out loud at that. You struggle against your bonds, trying desperately to feel the wand against your cunt, but it's no use. It can't be more than inches away, you can feel it on the bed, but you can't reach it.

"You're on no touch for at least another day. Sorry, slut."