Anticipation

Story Info
Blindfolded, obedient, and naked I kneel and await you.
2k words
4.44
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I receive a text message from you as I am leaving work, "Good afternoon sweet Wife, when you get home go take a long shower and wash away the day's stresses. When you finish showering rub yourself down with lotion paying special attention to your breasts, nipples, and labia. (DO NOT HAVE AN ORGASM. You do not have permission to come until I am deep inside you.) Braid your hair when you are finished with the lotion. Then go to the living room where you will find a box on the mantle with some tools and further instructions. I love you." I read the message and I blush, my nipples harden, and heat spreads through me. As I drive home, I wonder what you have planned. My mind races, imagining the possibilities.

At home, I take a hot shower and scrub myself clean. I am already wet and as I wash my mound, I can't help but stroke my clit a few times. God, I want to come but I pull my fingers back. I will obey you in this as in everything. I finish my shower and quickly towel dry. Then I begin to rub lotion into my skin. I start at my feet, then work the lotion up my legs. I massage my legs while I work. I move my hands up my thighs. My touch becomes lighter and gentler on my skin. I am stroking my fingers up my inner thighs toward my mound. I am so aroused. I do not want to touch myself because I am not allowed to come. However, I follow your instructions and slide my lotion-covered fingers onto my labia. I work the lotion first into my outer labia and then I move my fingers between my folds and rub the lotion in there. I am so wet, and I want you so much. I cannot wait until you come home to me. I pinch my clit between my forefinger and my thumb and stroke it. When I am right at the edge, I remember your instructions and I move on. I put lotion on the rest of my body, spending extra time on my breasts and nipples. It is agony to caress and squeeze my nipples while I am this aroused. I finish applying the lotion and I braid my hair in pigtails.

I remain naked as I walk to the living room. Your instructions did not give me permission to dress. I find the box on the mantle with a set of written instructions. The box also contains a set of sliding nipple clamps, a clit clamp, a blindfold, and my noise-canceling headphones. Your instructions say, "Take out the nipple clamps, pinch and roll your nipples until they are taut and place the clamps on them." I pause in my reading and do as your instructions command. I begin to pinch, roll, and tug on my nipples until I feel pain mix with pleasure and my nipples become hard pearls. I place the clamps on my nipples. The pinch of the clamps hurts but in a delicious way. I pick up your instructions and read the next part.

"Take out the clit clamp. Stroke your clit slowly five times and then put the clit clamp in place." I put down the instructions and shiver with anticipation as I take out the clit clamp. This increases the tautness in my nipples and they ache. I feel my juices begin to slide down my thigh. I reach between my legs and slowly glide my fingers down my clit. I count the strokes. On the first one, my clit throbs and my pussy tightens.

"Oh god," I wonder how I am going to get through five strokes without coming. I take a deep shuddering breath to calm myself. I slide my finger down my clit a second time. I moan. I need. I want. I am so wet. My clit is throbbing. I pull my fingers back and squeeze my thighs together. I hope this will help but a shudder goes through my entire body. My eyes tear up. I take several deep breaths. I know if I come you will be disappointed and I won't get whatever you have planned. I bite my lip, spread my thighs, and stroke my clit again. I bite down harder on my lip. My body jerks. I snatch my hand away. I am shaking. I do not come.

I stroke my clit a fourth time but I breathe through the pleasure this time. "I can do this," I think. I slowly stroke my fingers down my clit a fifth time. I cry out. My clit is swollen and aching with need. I quickly place the clit clamp and I am nearly undone. I take several deep meditative breaths. With shaking hands, I reach for the instructions.

"You are a good sweet wife. Did you come? Take the headphones and place them in your ears. Play the thunderstorm track we listen to at night sometimes." I put the noise-canceling headphones in and play the track you ordered. It is loud and I cannot hear anything else.

I read the final instructions, "Take the blindfold, walk to the middle of the room and kneel with your knees spread wide. Put the blindfold on and put your hands behind your back. Remain in that position until I allow you to move. I want to look at your beautiful body posed and waiting for me." I follow the final instructions. As I am kneeling, I realize I should have turned off the fan. I can feel the cool air in the room caressing my nipples and dripping pussy. I cannot hear or see anything around me. I feel so aroused and the anticipation as I wait is torture. I long for you.

Part 2:

I don't know how long I wait. Kneeling with my knees spread wide and my arms behind my back thrusting my breasts forward. The sound of thunder and rain in my ears. In total darkness. I do not know if you are here. I shiver imagining you touching me. I imagine your fingers on my clit and your tongue on my nipples. My thoughts drive me nearly mad. Suddenly I feel the lashes of the flogger brush over my breasts. I moan and tilt my face up. I seek any sign of you. The flogger tickles my skin and I shiver. Now the lashes are gliding across my slick folds. I moan but I do not speak. I feel the handle of the flogger slide down my spine. I arch my back but remain in position. I feel like I am losing myself. I am alone again; I cannot feel you near me. I whimper. I need you. I cry out suddenly as the flogger makes stinging contact with my ass. It feels incredible. My entire body quakes with pain/pleasure and need. I feel your hand caress me and rub away the sting. The flogger comes down a second time and again you caress me. A third time you strike me with it. I am nearly in tears, not from pain but from exquisite need. Moments pass without your touch, and I get my body under control. I shiver with anticipation of your next contact.

You trace my lips with your fingers, and I open my mouth. You slip a finger between my lips. I suck it greedily. You pull it away and I feel the head of your thick cock press against my lips. I lick the precum off. Then I swirl my tongue around your head. I suck the tip of your cock into my mouth. I love this. I love sucking your cock. I want to wrap my hands around your shaft and balls. They are still behind my back because you haven't given me permission to move them. Your hands are on my head now and you are pushing your cock deeper into my mouth. You thrust all the way. My lips are now wrapped around the base of your cock. I can feel and taste you on the entire length of my tongue. You keep me there while you wrap my braids around your hands. You control my movements and thrust your cock into my mouth over and over. You hit the back of my throat and I suck harder on you. I feel you nearing completion and I begin to move my tongue in rhythm with your thrusts. I want to make you come. You release my hair and pull your cock from my mouth. I lean forward trying to keep you there, but you are gone from me again.

Now, your lips are on one of my nipples you are sucking and nipping at it. The other nipple is between your finger and thumb, and you are pinching, twisting, and pulling on it. I can feel the sensation not only in my nipple but between my legs as well. I half moan half cry out in pleasure. You release my nipple and cup my pussy. I gasp as you slip a finger inside me. I spread my knees even further apart and thrust my hips toward your palm. I grind my clit against it and almost come. You move away from me. I feel lost without your touch. You are behind me now. Your hands take mine and move them to my sides. You lean into me forcing me to bend over. I am on my hands and knees. My back is arched, and my ass is thrust into the air. You caress it and kiss each cheek gently. Your palm comes down hard. My left cheek stings where you strike it. Your hand comes down hard again, this time across my right cheek. You continue spanking me with your hand for several moments. You know my limit and as you near it you stop spanking me and begin gently rubbing and massaging my stinging cheeks. Your caress moves slowly from my ass to my lips. You stroke me several times. Now, I feel your cock slide against my slit. You stroke it between my folds and across my clit. Once, twice, three times you stroke it.

My orgasm is building. I can't hold back any longer. You shift your hips and the next thrust plunges deep inside me. My orgasm rockets through me. It is a whole-body orgasm. I feel it from my toes to my scalp. I quake with waves of pleasure. My tight pussy throbs around your cock, squeezing it tighter and tighter. I cannot support myself any longer and collapse to the floor. I am lying on my stomach arms and legs spread eagle. You continue to thrust into me. Faster and harder. You pull my braids and my back and neck arch toward you. My nipples brush against the carpet and my pussy tightens. I begin to come again. I moan and cry out with ecstasy. I am lost in pleasure/pain. I thrust my hips back and up to meet your thrusts. I have no thoughts. I have become an animal. My frenzy pushes you over the edge and your orgasm bursts forth. I feel your come filling me in hot spurts. I come a third time.

Finally spent, you collapse onto me and kiss my cheek and neck. You reach up and remove the headphones and blindfold. I hear you say, "I love you so much, darling." You roll off me and pull me into your arms. You remove my nipple clamps and gently caress my sore nipples. You reach down and carefully remove my clit clamp. You slip your fingers into me, gathering our combined juices. With your wet fingers, you begin to slowly stroke my swollen, aching clit. You dip your head and lick my taut nipples one after the other. You bring me to another orgasm. As it subsides my body shakes. I am exhausted. You wrap your arms around me and hold me tightly while you gently rub my back to bring me down. Once I am calm and relaxed you help me into a hot bath. Soaking in the bath, I look into your eyes and say, "Thank you, husband." I want to say more but there are no words for how much I love you.