All Comments on 'Antisocial'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ivy99sunshineivy99sunshineabout 3 years ago

I don't agree that Teddy is the bigger cunt in the situation. Mick....kissed another guy. He is the one who pushed for the relationship in the first place. And then he....kissed another guy. Drunk or not. But Teddy is the one who needs to be forgiven and "convince" Mick to do so? For what? For being hurt and isolating? Would communication have been nice? Sure. But he was hurt and maybe I just relate to that more. He's not the one, in my opinion, who needs to be forgiven, disparaged in a room full of people, or be accused of anything a year later.

Despite that, I did enjoy the story and do like your writing!

DrHendersonDrHendersonabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback ivy99sunshine- appreciate it. In the first draft Teddy ghosted because he freaked out [which is what the real life Teddy did ha ha]- but it read way, way, too dickish and there was no way to really get back on his side. I reworked it to give him a catalyst for pulling back, but I obviously still haven't got the balance right on this one. Might give it another go at some point! Thanks for the read!

Themike21Themike21about 3 years ago

I could read anything u write, even ur groceries list fr. So hot, so fun, so full of emotion!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story and love your writing but I don't understand why people are mad at Teddy when he caught his bf kissing someone else??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I really like this story, but...

...I do have to agree with the previous comment. I don’t like how Teddy was made out to be the asshole here, since although not the most mature, his reaction to Mike kissing another guy was somewhat justified. But other than that, I really liked this story. I’ve read this and Kinda Gay and really like both, and it’d be great to see a continuation of both stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story. But I agree with the last comment. Teddy did nothing wrong by being jealous and hurt that Mick (who pursued and aggressively claimed pure devotion) would kiss another guy! Being drunk is no excuse for cheating on your boyfriend - and flirting and leaning into his touch/hug and kissing a random dude - when Mick knew Teddy was at that party to see it all. WTF?! Mick is the one who should have been groveling and begging forgiveness. Yes, blocking his number, hiding out and isolating for weeks was extreme - but it only proved how devastated Teddy was. His friends knew about his split with Tom and how it changed him into this so-called “cunt” so they should have been more understanding. Blair was a good friend by refusing him but the fuck buddy status between these two was icky anyway. It was a very great story but Teddy was painted as the asshole when there were many others who played that role as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your writing and love this story. I so badly wish there was more. I’ve read this story numerous times. Please continue... maybe a longer epilogue. I feel like we got a small one but I love this story so much I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved the story, just not the part where Teddy was the one asking for forgiveness when it was his bf who kissed another dude??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ah the way this story ended put such a smile on my face!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

"Trust me baby, no one can fuck after the night we had ok?"

😂 so true! Benders and Anal do not mix! I just love your honest stories!

furluvrcafurluvrcaabout 2 years ago

One of many things that I appreciate about your stories is that the characters are real, with real feelings, shortcomings, and histories. Teddy is hurt, recovering from a bad breakup, and is also insecure. So it’s understandable that he overreacts when Mick is flirting with another guy. Not to mention that Teddy has been adamant that he doesn’t want a relationship. Mick is just barely out, just getting used to being open about his feelings for other men. So it’s understandable that he gets a little carried away with someone new.

The fact that you have multifaceted characters who also have hot sex makes you a favorite. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hated this. It was a waste of time. The jackass cheated and the one who got cheated on had to apologize and he was made a fool in front of everyone? What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't like cheating

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such a great read, as usual, except for the fact that Teddy was made to be the bigger asshole in the end by everyone for reacting to Mick kissing someone else. They both screwed up, and I'm glad to see Teddy finally getting over himself and talk to Mick, but I really wanted to see Mick properly acknowledging what he did instead of just Beth saying "he's beside himself". I'm sure he was, and I'm sure they spoke about it after the gig, but. It just didn't look like he was when he called Teddy out on stage without saying anything about the role he played in the whole situation.

Sorry for going on this rant lol. Everything else was great though, and I am such a huge fan of yours.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Really great story. I do hate that Teddy was made out to be the bad guy when Mick was the one who kissed someone else. Sure, Teddy should have taken his calls and talked to him, but he didn't deserve to be embarrassed in front of the crowd like that. All the characters were real and complicated abd interesting. Very good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous