Any - and Everything Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the last page," she instructed, and he did. What he saw was a strange map of the Washington state and a dot at his exact location.

"It's a map!" He exclaimed impressed.

"More like a full-paper GPS. For now, it displays the current state you are in, but you can easily zoom in and out to get a clearer view. In addition, it displays the location of the current objectives you've assigned yourself."

"Great, I feel like an RPG main character. But I reckon it will be damn useful."

He examined the map carefully then pointed out, "There are only two it seems. I won't complain, it's a good start. Plus it gives me an excuse to come back to you once I have them both." Riley did not know why he kept flirting with her, but he couldn't help himself. It was almost instinctual. She took the comment with a smile, which was a good sign, right?

"Anyway, let's see..." He continued. "The first one appears to be downtown Seattle, and the other is right in the middle of nowhere. Thank you very much for this gift, I think it will be more than useful."

"When will you leave?" Eleanor asked almost anxious.

"Tonight, I'll go back to my wandering this afternoon. You might see me in gym class though. I must keep my body in shape, just in case."

The school bell announcing the resuming of the classes rang through the hallways. "Well, see you in gym class, then. 'Later!" He said, waving his hand.

***** *****

Eleanor couldn't help but have a crooked grin during gym class. Riley was wearing a singlet and everyone was impressed with the muscle he has gained within only a week. While not being much by itself, it still felt impressive compared to what it was before. She was happy for him that his last day here would rewrite his 'nerdy' image.

Not that she would mind if he was indeed 'nerdy'. She had already settled that she was attracted to him both physically and emotionally. If this was the result of her magic or her own feelings, she frankly didn't care.

When she scoped through their mind bridge, she saw that he didn't even realize the attention he was getting. When he entered the gymnasium, everyone without exception had impressed looks on their face. While most of the girls quickly went back to their own business, some still threw glances of desire from time to time.

While the boys, most ignored him after the initial surprise, some of his former bullies looked almost afraid. She could almost read their thoughts: 'Shit! If he beat Bradley when he was a bag of bone, what could he do now that he was gaining muscles?' One of them however worried her the most. Mike was, as always, showing his confident face. She felt highly uneasy each time she looked at him.

When the classes were finished everyone went back to the locker room. Riley changed, then headed out of the room. He didn't know if Eleanor was already changed herself so he moved toward the junction between this hallway and another figuring she would spot him there once she would go out of the girls' room.

Just as he passed in front of the girls' restroom, one door further from the locker rooms, he heard the door open and felt someone drag him inside by his right arm. Once inside, he recognized Eleanor.

"I just wanted to say goodbye properly," she said, then kissed him right away. Riley was surprised at first but quickly gave in to the kiss. During the kiss, they started caressing each other. Eleanor began to slide his singlet up when Riley broke their kiss.

"Wait! Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked. "Don't misunderstand. I am attracted to you and I do want what is supposed to come next. But I wonder if it's not your magic compelling you to follow my desires."

"I know one thing for sure," she responded. "I am attracted to you, too. Whether it's from my magic or myself, I don't care. I want you Riley Miller, and I don't know when will be the next time we see each other."

At this Riley smiled then said, "I want you too, Eleanor Buckley." This said they resumed the kiss feverishly. "Wait, it's not actually the most romantical place for my first time," he said pointing to the restroom. Then a small grin took place on his face. "I have an idea. Is there anyone left in the locker rooms?"

With her magic, Eleanor responded, "Nope, everyone was eager to start their weekend.

"Perfect! Follow me," he said while grabbing her arm. He took her toward the boys' locker room and dragged her toward the showers. "That way we can wash each other once we're finished," he said with a slight grin.

"Oh, you kinky boy!" She said playfully.

They both took off their shoes before starting to undress each other while resuming their kiss. Eleanor slowly took off his singlet while smoothly caressing his torso. Once the top was over his head and thrown to the ground, Riley retaliated with her own gym tank top. Slowing down on his way when he passed his hand over her encased breasts. The top quickly joined the singlet on the ground.

He paused their kiss to admire her. She was incredibly sexy in her sports bra and leggings. She took the bra off herself, exposing her B-sized cute breasts. They resumed the kiss again and caressed each other's torso. Riley lightly fondled her left breast. Caressing smoothly and run around the nipple with his thumb. The hand that was on her back made its way to her shaped bottom.

Eleanor caressed his birthing pectoral muscle with her right hand, while the other clutched at his large shoulder. After a full minute of this dance, Eleanor started to unbuckle his pants. Riley stopped her by holding her hand. "It's not very big, you know. Pretty much very average." She could see that he was afraid to disappoint her.

She gently smiled and responded, "Good, that way I'll know if you know how to use it, or if you need a big dick to compensate."

Apparently, she managed to ease him up, because he helped her yank down his pants and boxers in one move and throw them away. Riley was already half hard.

"You see, it works perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about," Eleanor commented while she stroked his cock gently.

Riley began to remove her leggings. He was at mid-thighs when he noticed she wasn't wearing panties underneath. He looked her bewildered in the eyes, then shared her mischievous smile. "And I'm the kinky one?" He asked playfully.

He finished his work by removing the leggings completely, then stared awfully at her naked body. His heart was beating like a jackhammer and his cock was now fully hard due to Eleanor's ministrations.

He went back to kiss her but this time targeted the side of her neck. He tenderly caressed the skin of her neck with his lips. He then lowered his aim, kissing his way down to her breasts. He massaged her right breast while circling her left nipple with his tongue. He was proud of eliciting a few moans from her.

After a few seconds of these ministrations, he paused. "Is it good?" He asked.

"Yes!" She answered in a half-moan.

"Is it you or the magic who answered?" He asked in a playful tone.

With a harsh voice, she exclaimed, "Stop talking and go back to work!"

"Hey, who's the master here?" He replied with a mischievous smile.

She only answered with an eye roll. Riley then got a devious idea. Keeping his devious tone, he added, "You want me to keep going?"

"Yes! Please!" She begged with a nod.

He gently went closer to her ears, then whispered, "You have to wish for it!"

He made sure to not say the words as an order, to let her say them on her own free will. The idea of the turned tables (a Genie asking a wish from a human) was exciting to Eleanor so she complied, "I wish you'd keep going!"

Whether it was from her magic or himself, Riley eagerly complied and decided to step up a level. He crouched down between her legs and after a quick eye contact went to work. He let his lips and tongue wander on her womanhood. The sensation managed to drag out a few satisfying sighs from her.

Suddenly as Eleanor was leaning against the wall behind her, Riley brought both of her legs on his shoulder. Securing his own head between her thighs as he continued to pleasure her with his tongue.

At the same time, his hands went to both her nipples and started to caress and to lightly pinch them.

As she was holding onto one of the showers' switches, a mischievous idea came to her. "You seem to like me wet, don't you?" She said with a smirk as she pressed the button. Soon, they were both wet to the bones.

Riley lifted his gaze to her and said, "Oh, you kinky girl!" Then he went back to work as Eleanor made sure that the water kept flowing (from both sources).

Soon he started to enter her folds with his tongue, slowly and tenderly swirling in and out of her insides.

The sighs from Eleanor quickly developed into slight moans. She was also starting to shudder lightly. Riley then aimed his tongue for her clit, circling and gently nibbling at it. After a few seconds of these ministrations, Eleanor was hit with an overwhelming orgasm. Her moans were louder and her body shuddered in pleasure. Once she started to relax, Riley gently released her to the floor.

When she caught her breath, she asked, "May we go for the main course now?"

"With pleasure!" Riley replied.

She dragged him toward her while she leaned back to the floor. They resumed caresses and kisses. She stroked his already hard shaft and guided him to her entrance. "Come on! Give it to me!"

He happily complied and slowly entered her folds. For the first time in his life, he felt the warm and wet sensation. "Eleanor, this is... You're just perfect!" He said while starting with slow but deep thrusts.

Although he wanted to take his time, the sensations were too overwhelming. He couldn't help himself but go faster and deeper. "Sorry, I can't lower the pace!" He pleaded.

"Perfect! I don't want you to. Go as fast and deep as you can!" Eleanor responded.

Riley did not see any objection to that and quickly complied. They both started a song of moans and groans. After a few whiles, Riley couldn't hold it anymore. "That's it, baby. I think... I'm gonna come," he announced.

"Don't you dare pull out! I want to feel your seed inside me," she ordered.

Again he complied and with a final grunt emptied himself inside of her. He then pulled out and leaned alongside her on the cool floor of the shower. They were both panting.

"So how was it?" Riley asked after a few seconds of silence.

"It was good for the most part." She began then went for more detail. "Maybe you lack some technique in the act itself, but it's nothing unusual since it's your first time. You'll get much better as we go more through this." Riley smiled at the thought of Eleanor teaching him about sex in their future sessions. Then realized she already assumed they were going to reiterate the experience. She then further added, "But what really struck me is all the passion you put in the act, especially with the little starter you gave me. You cared for my pleasure as much as yours."

"Of course," he explained. "We're two in the act. If we don't also focus on the other where's the point? If I wanted to only pleasure myself I could have just masturbated. I mean it just seems logical to me to care for the one you're having sex with."

"That's very sweet of you and I really loved it," she confirmed.

Riley sat up against the wall and hold out his right arm. with a smile to her. Eleanor understood the message and cuddled up against him laying her head on top of his chest. He tenderly placed a hand on her head and started to play with her hair.

"I love your hair when they're wet," he commented. "They're wavy. It's beautiful."

"Thank you. But I suspect you like another wet part of me as well," she replied with a knowing smile and wink.

"I sure do. I sure do," he confirmed.

They stayed in silence snuggled up to each other for a while. Then a look of horror crossed Riley's face. "Oh, shit!" He exclaimed.

Eleanor looked up at him concerned. As they made eye contact, he asked, "Your father is human, right?"

"Yes, why?" She replied confused.

"And your mother is a genie?"

She didn't need to answer since her mana felt it was rhetorical. She understood where he was getting at, though. She then shared the same look of horror he had.

"Please, ask me the question! Don't stall!" She exclaimed knowing he knew what question she was talking about.

"Can I get you pregnant?" He asked terrified at the more than likely answer.

Once the question was said, a genuine relief showed on Eleanor's face. "It's almost too convenient, but while humans and djinns are fully compatible, we can only procreate with the help of the djinn's magic. In short, I have to want it to get pregnant from you."

Riley let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. I mean we're absolutely not ready for this kind of thing, right?"

"Yeah, I agree."

They spent another while in silence then Riley said, "I think I have to go now."

"Before you go, Can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course, anything you want."

"My father has reasons to think my mother could be in this state. He doesn't have a way to investigate properly, though. If you come across any lead, could you try and investigate?"

"I'm not sure I can identify or track down uses of magic, but I promise you: I'll do my best."

"Be careful though! There's a risk you come across a gang of Efreet," she warned.

"Efreet?" He asked confused.

"You didn't read about those. It's a sub-species of Djinns, they should be in your Guidebook."

Riley slapped his own forehead. "What a dumbass! I was so focused on the preface about mana, that I didn't realize I already unlocked an entry. Well, I'll read about it once I'll get my hand on the Guidebook."

"Please be careful, they are a type of djinns whose powers have been entirely released, they are extremely dangerous as enemies."

"I swear I'll watch my back."

"Good."

Riley and Eleanor shared their goodbye and one last kiss before parting ways. Though he was eager to start his adventure, Riley felt a tug at his heart at the idea of leaving Eleanor behind.

Little did he knew that he would have to see her again in less pleasant circumstances.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pheww... Finally, it's written.

Sorry I took so long, but sometimes the event just wouldn't unfold themselves. To this add the fact that the chapter is two or three times longer than the previous two, the few other projects I have aside from writing, or the fact that I spent an entire week of vacation, and without a warning... Ta-da, it's been almost a month since I posted anything.

Anyway, I hope this chapter has met your expectations. Unfortunately, I can't promise to write the following chapters faster, but to the ones who might be worried that I let this story incomplete:

I hereby vow to never let this book go unfinished as long as I'm still alive, no matter how long it has been since I posted.

Another apology because I think I got a little carried away. I almost felt like a shonen MC in the lines up there. Anyway to properly conclude this chapter...

Next time on Any- and Everything:

Another chapter from Eleanor's point of view. She's starting to get into some real trouble with Mike. While she seems to be able to handle it at first, things quickly escalate to a most outraging act.

Will she manage to get rid of him? Will she need allies by her side? Or will Riley be able to come back in time and help her?

Stay tuned and find the answers in the next chapter.

Take care and see you around.