Anya Chalotra and The Witcher Ch. 02

Story Info
Anya struggles with the nudity required for her Netflix role.
1.4k words
3.44
4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Landing the Role

Anya's friend Mel was the most stubborn woman she had ever met. The two of them had a strong bond that developed from almost a lifetime of friendship, but despite their long history together, they had never really quarreled. They would go to the ends of the earth for each other. At times, Anya even suspected her friend may have wanted to become more than just a friend, but she shrugged it off, believing it just to be a deep, but ultimately platonic, connection.

Anya knew that her friend would be happy to accompany her to the next audition and give her the confidence boost she needed. At first, when Anya revealed her apprehension to perform in the nude, Mel tried to talk her into it; she recognized Anya's desire to be seen as a serious, professional actress, and believed that depriving herself of roles that required nudity would only hurt her in the long run. However, Mel eventually realized that Anya wouldn't be swayed, and promised to support her friend in the second audition.

The pair arrived at the audition and went through the usual motions. Anya was greeted by familiar faces Griff and Sharon, who introduced her to the executive producer, Mitch, who would be with them today. Mitch towered over them, and Anya couldn't tell if he was immensely fat or extremely buff, but in any case, she felt immediately intimidated. When she looked at her completely unfazed friend, however, she knew together they could face him down.

She began by performing another scene from the show. Just like last time, she blew away her entire audience. Mitch was clearly impressed, and for a second Anya thought she might successfully make her demand, until he began speaking.

"Clearly you have the acting chops for this role," he bellowed, "but Sharon and Griff here told me you didn't strip for them. I understand your hesitation, but I hope you understand why this is so important. So before we continue, we need to- "

As he spoke, Anya nervously eyed her friend. Mel spoke confidently, "Anya isn't doing the nudity. But you're still going to give her the part. You know she's better than anyone else." Anya was proud of her friend for being there to help, but she worried that Mel may have been a bit too stern.

Although Mitch did not seem concerned by her statement, the others immediately erupted. Sharon blurted out, "Is that true Anya!? Why didn't you say so last time, you're just wasting our time here!"

Griff screamed, "Mitch, I swear we had no idea! If she was just honest with us last time, we wouldn't have brought her back! We told her it wasn't negotiable!"

Mitch looked over at Anya and saw that she was almost brought to tears, before responding to his colleagues, "What's gotten into you two! This is no way to treat our guest. Out with you both, you're clearly just upsetting her. I'll sort this out." Not wanting to get on his bad side, Griff and Sharon both left the room in a huff. "I apologize on their behalf. They get a bit carried away when things don't go exactly as they expect."

Anya responded, "it's okay... they were right. I really should have told them last time."

Mel supported her, saying "you made the right call. You know you deserve this job, but those creeps would never have asked you back if you had told the truth."

Mitch added, "your friend is right. Those two have no flexibility. I know we said the nudity is non-negotiable, but hey, anything is negotiable. Your performance was stunning. I think we can work something out."

Anya, wiping a tear from her eye, replied, "really? They made it seem so important..."

"Well, it is and it isn't. Yennefer needs to do nudity, that much is true. But Yennefer doesn't always have to be you, does she? We can just get a body double. I think you're worth the effort."

Once again, Anya considered how painful it might feel to watch someone else playing Yennefer. At least it would only be brief. Anya would still do all the real acting, a double would just come in for the naughty bits, never even showing her face to the camera. And surely someone hired to be a body double would have great breasts; even though it would be an illusion, most viewers would think those great boobs belonged to Anya. This no longer felt like a compromise, it felt like her dreams were coming true.

"That seems like an acceptable compromise. Thank you," Anya responded politely.

"There's just one small matter before I can hire you," Mitch chimed in, "the body double will work just fine, I can promise we won't make you do any nudity in the show. But dozens of other actresses who tried out for this part already showed us what they were working with. It wouldn't really be fair to them if you, the only one who didn't disrobe, got the part, would it?"

Anya knew this was an inappropriate request, but she couldn't find the willpower to deny him outright. She was already handed everything she wanted; she could be Yennifer without having to do nudity, and as a bonus, she could find a hot body double and trick the world into thinking she had gorgeous, perfect boobs. Should she really give up this amazing opportunity? She looked to her friend, hoping Mel would come to her defense, only to see her staring back.

"That seems reasonable to me," Mel decided, "as long as you'll guarantee her the part."

Anya struggled when she heard her friend's response. "Why isn't she standing up for me?", she thought, "Maybe it's not as inappropriate as I think? Why else would she agree to that?"

Before she could come to a decision, Mitch confirmed, "Of course. Since you won't actually be doing nudity on camera, I'm not looking to judge you. I'm just looking for fairness. Do this one last thing and the part is yours."

Anya fretted for a moment, but quickly realized there was really no choice. She was more than willing to experience one brief moment of embarrassment for the role of her dreams. Mitch had no reason to care what they looked like if she wasn't going to show them. On the other hand, she and Mel had been friends since before either of them even had boobs, so hopefully she wouldn't be too judgmental.

She began to undress in front of the executive producer and her life-long friend. As she lifted her blouse over her head, she revealed her black lace bra. She normally wouldn't have worn something that sexy, but she wanted to be prepared just in case this happened.

"Oh, while we're here," Mitch asked, "what's your bra size? They'll need it in wardrobe."

Anya knew that this was not the correct time to collect that information, but considering she was about to reveal her boobs to him, she didn't think it was worth contesting. "34C."

"Perfect. Well, probably a little smaller than Yennefer ought to be, but I guess that doesn't really matter much. Now carry on."

Anya hesitantly unhooked her bra as both onlookers stared intently at her chest. As she pulled away her bra, they both gasped, and Anya heard her friend softly whisper, "holy shit..."

Anya's mind raced as she processed their responses. "Oh god, are they really that bad, to elicit such a reaction?" she thought, "the two of them must be horrified. Mel's never gonna look at me the same again. I just hope she doesn't tell anyone..."

Of course, Mel and Mitch's surprise did not come from horror, it came from delight. Mel was completely stunned by Anya's boobs; although they weren't huge, Mel was still surprised by their size, as a decade of conservative dressing gave her the impression that Anya was all but flat-chested. Most impressively, they did not drop an inch as she took off her bra. She couldn't believe her best friend had been keeping her perfect boobs a secret for years. She wondered why Anya had never shown them to her, or at least casually mentioned their existence. One thing for sure, she was glad to have tagged along.

Mitch, on the other hand, couldn't understand why Anya was hesitant to do nudity. Not only were her breasts significantly above the standard they required, but they were also much better than any other actress had shown. "Someone with gifts like those really ought to share them with the world," he thought, as he began devising a plan.

Anya fought the urge to cover up as she sat there, watching their mouths agape for what felt like hours. Finally Mitch exclaimed, "Congratulations, Yennefer, you got the part."