All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 28'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Dani1212Dani1212over 8 years ago
I love this story!

Please, post the next chapter soon! There have to be other light sirens somewhere. If one could escape then hundreds could have escape to live under the radar for over a hundred years. All the light sirens need to come out of hiding, is to bond one light siren to one dragon's family/clan for breeding. It takes only one day to birth an egg, out of 365 days a year. One day! This would not be a hardship on the sirens. They could live there lives in the open, safe and cared for. They could also bond with other endangered nonhumans at the same time if they wanted. Hey, look at Anya bonding with the wolves, and the dragons, and more.

Anya needs to find the rest of the light sirens, and bring them into the open!

Also, Anya will need more bedrooms for her children's and future children's as well as for her mates/men. An I'm not even talking about the other public rooms needed for a multi family's home. What is with the two car garage for a family of atleast 5 (if not 9) driving adults with cars. Plus, the attic needs a full bathroom not a half bath.

Also, do the readers realize that Anya made money with her move. She sold her home, and banked the cash. She has 83 acres of land with a mini mansion on it, an expensive new car, and enough new furniture to furnished her new home that was all free ( paid for by the dragons, and maybe a sex demon)! She doesn't need to work at a job that she doesn't like. An example is the plain uniform she must wear to work now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anya

Another amazing chapter! I love it

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
how addictive is this story?

Im reading it at work. Couldn't wait to get bome!!!!

biercebierceover 8 years ago
Thank you

A most wondrous story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yay!

I was so hoping she would end up with the wolves!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh man! I love this story so much!

You've got people which where and everywhere!

Light sirens rising up!

Cross breeds of light sirens with wolves, dragons, centaurs, satyrs etc lol!

And yes, seriously, (without mentioning Mr Hughes) she has:

A whole family of people that will look out for her

A new home with 83 acres of land

And 7 bathrooms...

That's got to be pretty good, and let's not mention Mr Hughes :)

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: All

I can't believe I never got back to replying to these comments! So sorry! I am very happy that you have enjoyed these many chapters to Anya's story! I have had a lot of people wonder why some of my female characters seem so hell bent on continuing their careers even after they become part of this nonhuman world. I think it's because I want these women to feel in charge of their lives and be productive members of society. And especially with nurses, we have a tendency to do our jobs not because of the money, etc, but because of what we do for others.

Thank you!!!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I speculated earlier - about after the appointment with Alexandru - that she might very well end up with wolves. With human kids a wolf pack is feasible, but even without kids a vampire or a centaur isn't a realistic partner, she would've been ended up dead at some point. And Mr. Hughes just didn't seem to be a possible option.

Also the pack bond seemed to matter to her a lot. She seemed to be able to read the wolves even before it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous