Anya Invites Thomasin Mckenzie

Story Info
Thomasin McKenzie wants to get closer to Anya Taylor-Joy.
14.1k words
4.83
10.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 2021

I've got quite a few stories to tell for 2021. I haven't even started telling of the year yet, just that I kicked it off with Lucy Hale in New York. Since we were fucking after midnight, she counts as the first girl I saw for the year. She certainly wasn't the last, as there were numerous encounters over the winter, spring, and summer. But, I'm just too giddy about what happened recently to wait to tell the story.

Things with Anya had been going very well over the past year. While she was around whenever she could be anyway, the fact that so many things brought her to Los Angeles meant she was around even more than usual. Queen's Gambit brought in a load of activity for us. For starters, all the awards she was nominated for had her hanging out in LA extra time. And at the same time, her newfound popularity meant she was getting a whole new kind of attention at the Lodge.

While she had always been something of a queen bee from being the first one to ever come to the Lodge, she often delegated herself to the background during large parties. Partly because she loved to watch me with other women, but also because a lot of the girls at the Lodge had their own previously established friend groups that they stuck to. Those that had worked together or known each other from before seemed to gravitate towards each other. But now, Anya was getting attention from plenty of new parties. Like Cara Delevingne (story for another time). In this instance, Anya's particular magnetism attracted the eye of someone else.

Anya liked to keep me up to date on what she was doing, which often meant random texts while she was out filming. It was the best way to keep in touch when she was out of the state, or country, for months at a time. In the summer of 2019, she was filming "Last Night in Soho". It sounded like a fun experience on its own, but more than a few times Anya mentioned the girl she was working with during a lot of it. Thomasin McKenzie. I wouldn't become aware of who she really was until later that year when Jojo Rabbit came out, but Anya had her on her radar from the first time they met. They met again in 2020, when the film had some reshoots, and Anya again brought her up to me in a text.

Anya: She's reeeal cuuuute. *wink emoji*

Me: She sure is.

Anya: Maybe someday.

She didn't need to be explicit. We both knew what she was referring to. It was a delicate process, inviting someone to the Lodge. With some, it just wasn't meant to be. In this case, I thought Thomasin wasn't meant to be. Frankly, she just didn't seem the type. But then Anya brought her up to me one more time, when Last Night in Soho was finally premiering, and they were together again. Press and premieres had them spending quite a lot of time together. As that went on, Anya brought her up again.

Anya: I'm getting a vibe from her.

Me: What kind of vibe?

Anya: Like she wants to hang out more.

Me: You should definitely do that.

A couple more days went by with the same updates from Anya. Thomasin's interest seemed definite at this point. To hear Anya tell it, Thomasin was looking up to her, wanting to be close to her, and generally thinking she was amazing. It seemed to me that Thomasin was like a freshman looking up to a senior in high school. The slight age difference, and the fact that Anya was exploding right now, made it easy to see why. So when Anya texted again, I suspected what was going to happen.

Anya: She said "It would be cool if we could hang out just the two of us."

Me: Nice.

Anya: So, should I tell her I have a place we can hang out out of the public eye?

Me: Of course you can.

Anya: I just want to make sure it's cool with you. Because even if something happens with her and I, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'd be involved.

Me: That's fine. I just want you to have fun.

Anya: K. *wink emoji*

That was apparently all it took, and Anya soon informed me that she and Thomasin would be coming up to 'hang out' at the Lodge in a couple days. Naturally I prepared a specific room down the hall from my master bedroom. Then, wanting to account for all possibilities, I prepared another. If things didn't go the way Anya anticipated, I just wanted to make sure there were as many ways to avoid awkwardness as possible.

True to her word, Anya brought Thomasin up to the Lodge a couple days later. When they arrived, I did my best to seem casual. I was in the kitchen at the time, and since Anya knew the code to enter, I had her let the two of them inside. When I emerged from the dining room, I found Anya explaining the layout of the house, while Thomasin had her head craned upward in awe at the enormous ceiling of the main foyer.

"Helloooo?" I called as I entered through the door to the dining room.

"Hi!" Anya called as she scooted over. She greeted me with a very tight hug, which was a disappointment to the reflex in my body that made me want to throw Anya down every time we saw each other.

"Ohhh, glad I could see you while you're still in town," I faked like Anya and I were old friends, instead of the two people would had fucked in the foyer we were standing in several times.

"Of course, and this is Thomasin obviously," Anya said as she gestured to her.

"Hello! Welcome welcome," I said with a smile.

Thomasin lightly took my hand and shook it with a polite smile.

"Hi nice to meet you," she said. That voice of hers was so flinty, so quiet.

"We were hoping to just have a girl's night. Get away, hang out, you know, girly stuff," Anya explained as she stepped next to Thomasin and put her arm around her shoulders. Thomasin looked over and up at her, as Anya was slightly taller, and then flashed an excited smile on her face.

I gestured vaguely to the house laid out before them.

"The place is yours, as always. If you need anything just give me a shout..."

And now I need to note that at this point I'm telling the story exactly how Anya told it to me. Since she and Thomasin went off by themselves to hang out, I didn't see any of this go down. But Anya relayed it to me in great detail, and based on what happened later I had no reason to doubt her.

Anya and Thomasin left their bags behind in the entryway, as Anya grabbed her hand and led her into the bar area. The first thing to do on Anya's list was show Thomasin the jukebox by the bar, which was coincidentally loaded up with exactly the kind of music their characters listened to in the movie. At the time I was generally creeping around nearby, but still leaving them alone. All I heard at first was Anya put on The Kinks, but to hear Anya explain it, the two of them had an intense dance party, fueled by 'only' one drink.

I didn't really see them the rest of the day, not wanting to butt in. The two of them continued to hang around the house, but as far as I could tell weren't doing anything as sexy as spending time in the pool or the hot tub or anything like that. They hung out in the bar and danced and talked, went to the lounge to watch old movies, spent a long long time in the kitchen, and before I even knew it, it was getting late at night. At that point, Anya suggested they finally go make up a room upstairs.

"Is there um, space for both of us?" Thomasin said, rife with nervous energy.

"Oh there's tons of rooms available upstairs. But if we're having a proper sleepover we should share one, right?" Anya asked.

Thomasin smiled at that, and nodded her head enthusiastically.

The two of them made their way upstairs. Of course Anya would normally stay in my room, but since she was maintaining the charade, she knew which of the other rooms was the biggest, and led Thomasin to that one. It was pretty standard overall, despite how spacious it was. A king bed, adjoining bathroom, tv mounted on the wall, etc. Anya pointed out the bathroom, and Thomasin went in first to prepare for bed, taking her bag with her.

"I'm gonna change as well," Thomasin announced from the bathroom.

Anya bit her lip, wondering if she should make an excuse to slip into the bathroom and either get a peek, or full on make her presence known while Thomasin was changing. As she stared at the closed bathroom door, Anya began to take her clothes off. She waited in the room, nude, hoping that Thomasin would throw the door open and see her. But after a moment, Anya decided to take things slow, and put on her own pajamas.

Anya ended up in a blue, silky pajama suit: a pair of pants, and a button-up shirt. When Thomasin emerged from the bathroom, she was wearing a pair of green flannel pajama pants, a white tank top, and over the top of it a loose-fitting gray cardigan. The first thing Anya noticed? That Thomasin's cardigan wasn't closed enough to hide her very noticeable tits. The two turned down the bed, and climbed in together, shutting down everything except for one remaining lamp on the nightstand. Then, they both laid down in the bed, turning to face each other.

"So, was today the kind of fun you were hoping to have?" Anya asked.

Thomasin gave that cute little crinkly smile she had, and then nodded.

"Yeah, it was real fun. I didn't even know what we were planning to do, but I'm glad we came up here," Thomasin said quietly.

At this point, Anya could tell that Thomasin was sort of nervous. She was either staring directly into Anya's eyes, or couldn't make eye contact with her, Thomasin had no middle ground at that moment. Anya watched as she nervously shifted in the bed, trying to look casual despite the two only being about a foot apart.

"What were you thinking we'd do when we hung out?" Anya asked in a whisper.

Thomasin's eyes quickly looked away as Anya stared at her closely.

"Umm...I guess I don't really know," Thomasin squeaked out, her voice barely registering.

Anya scooted herself even closer, bringing her and Thomasin's face mere inches apart.

"What were you *hoping* we'd do?" Anya whispered.

Thomasin's mouth opened, but at first she didn't speak. Anya's lips curled into a tiny smile, and she raised her hair to brush a strand of hair from Thomasin's face.

"I was...I mean...we...umm..." Thomasin's words were barely audible as she stammered, but her hand moved the tiniest bit toward Anya.

"Yeah?" Anya asked in a suggestive whisper.

"I just, um...wanted to spend some time with you," Thomasin said.

"Oh yeah?" Anya asked again.

Before Thomasin could even begin to say something else, Anya leaned her face forward. Thomasin's mouth opened in a disbelieving gasp, and Anya slowly closed the gap between them. Anya's mouth came to Thomasin's upper lip as her mouth remained open, and Anya gave it the slowest, softest kiss possible. Thomasin closed her mouth as Anya kissed again, this time feeling both her lips line up with Thomasin's perfectly. With that, Anya kept her lips pressed against Thomasin's, breathily holding them there as she shifted the rest of her body forward. Thomasin couldn't move from her place, but gladly shifted her arm onto Anya's hip as she got closer.

Anya raised her hand to Thomasin's face, holding her cheek as her lips softly kissed again. Thomasin gasped again at the touch, and Anya extended her thumb, first running it over Thomasin's top lip, and then down to lightly rub the bottom one. As Anya kissed again, Thomasin put her lips together, and kissed back. Her hand slid over Anya's hip onto her back as Thomasin lightly pulled herself closer. The two kissed again, and this time Anya kept her mouth open slightly. When Thomasin moved her lips in to kiss again, Anya did as well, only this time she slid her tongue out, and lightly licked Thomasin's in her mouth. Thomasin let out a tiny yelp of excitement, and then grinned as she looked at Anya.

"I've never done this before," Thomasin admitted quietly.

"You mean with a girl?" Anya asked.

Thomasin nodded, looking sheepish.

"Aww, that's ok," Anya leaned in and kissed her again. "Just tell me if you want to stop."

With that, Anya started to kiss Thomasin again. There was a mild tremble in Thomasin's breath as they continued, which Anya definitely felt. She slid her hand from Thomasin's face to her shoulders, and at the same time began to slowly slide her leg over Thomasin, effectively pulling her in for a full-bodied hug. Thomasin's fingers stiffened against Anya's back, subconsciously trying to pull her in closer. Anya felt that too, and moved her tongue further into Thomasin's mouth, swirling it around her tongue. Thomasin joined in, reacting to Anya's movements by moving her tongue in the same way, but Anya then moved again. Thomasin was concerned for a split second as Anya broke the kiss, but as Anya brushed Thomasin's hair behind her ear and then leaned in to kiss her neck, Thomasin's mouth dropped again.

"Oh wow..." Thomasin's voice squeaked out as she felt Anya's lips and tongue go up her neck.

Thomasin copied Anya again, brushing her blonde hair behind her shoulder so she could start to kiss Anya's neck at the same time. It was slow at first, but as Anya got a little faster, so too did Thomasin. But, when Anya began to slide Thomasin's cardigan off her shoulder, she didn't have a response for that right away. Thomasin leaned her head back, and watched as Anya pulled it off her arm. She didn't stop there, slipping one finger under the shoulder of Thomasin's tank top, and pulling it aside as well. Thomasin breathed a little heavier as she felt Anya's mouth kissing from her neck, down onto her collarbone.

After kissing a few more times, Anya pulled away. Thomasin was wide-eyed, staring at her with a hypnotized gaze. Anya locked eyes with her as she smirked, and I would've given anything to see the way those two were looking at each other. Anya with her seductive, devilish grin, and Thomasin with her doe-eyed, increasingly turned on look of surprise. Anya casually ran her hand down Thomasin's arm. Thomasin didn't break her gaze toward Anya at first, not even when Anya ran her fingers from her arm to her stomach. Thomasin's tank top had pulled up the tiniest bit, and Anya took advantage by sliding her fingers underneath it and starting to caress Thomasin's stomach. Anya lightly touched it a bit, and then started to slide her fingers up, all the while staring into Thomasin's eyes.

It wasn't until Anya started pulling up, that Thomasin noticed what was happening at all. Anya's hand moved from touching her stomach, to grabbing the bottom of her tank top and pulling upward. Thomasin glanced down, and as soon as she saw what was happening, shifted upward in the bed. For a second, Anya was concerned she had gone too far, but then Thomasin quickly shrugged off her cardigan the rest of the way. Before Anya could start pulling the tank top again, Thomasin reached down with both hands, and began to raise it over her head. Anya watched as Thomasin exposed her stomach, and then lifted her tits as the tanktop went up, until they fell back down with a satisfying bounce. At that, Anya grinned a little wider, and bit her lip as Thomasin threw the tanktop away.

"Mmm..." Anya moaned softly as she looked.

Anya grabbed Thomasin and pulled her back down to the bed, where they began to kiss again. This time, Anya allowed one hand to softly grope Thomasin's tits, which were quite big for how petite she was. As they started to kiss again, Thomasin reached out as well. Her hand moved to Anya's chest, and began to awkwardly touch her through her pajamas. Anya felt what was happening, and looked down to see where Thomasin's fingers were. When she saw they were at the buttons of her shirt, she whispered,

"Go ahead."

Thomasin broke the kiss as she brought her other hand to Anya's chest, and then carefully began to unbutton Anya's pajama shirt. One by one, Thomasin undid the buttons, and allowed it to fall open on Anya's chest. It only revealed one of her breasts at first, but Anya quickly slid it off the rest of the way. The two pulled into each other again, skin to skin as their topless bodies pressed together. The kissing picked back up, more intense now that the threshold of undressing had been crossed. Although Thomasin didn't seem quite sure what to do, Anya certainly did, and began groping Thomasin's thighs and her ass. But she didn't just do it through Thomasin's pajama pants, Anya's fingers began to slip underneath them.

At first, Thomasin didn't seem to notice. She continued kissing Anya with a fast, urgent need, even while Anya's fingers dipped below the waistband of her pajama pants. Then they went a little deeper, and Anya felt her way along Thomasin's ass. She felt nothing underneath the pants, which was good for her, because her hand began to move around to the front. Anya made sure to kiss slowly, and deeply, as her fingers slid their way around Thomasin's hip, and then began to slide up her inner thigh. Anya didn't stop, not even when her fingers first felt Thomasin's pussy. She rubbed them a little more, discovered how wet Thomasin already was, and then slid one of them up inside her.

Thomasin's face dropped open in shock. Not so much in a direct mental way, but in totally physical surprise. Anya's fingers touching her pussy sent what seemed like a jolt of electricity through Thomasin's body. Her eyes were wide, her mouth was agape, and she all but stopped everything she was doing before. Anya didn't seem to mind that Thomasin broke the kiss, she just held her face close and really admired the look in her eyes.

As Anya started to rub her pussy, Thomasin rolled from her side onto her back on the bed. Anya followed, propping herself up on one elbow and allowing herself to stay as close to Thomasin as possible. She began to rub her pussy with a little more pressure, using the wetness she had discovered to move up to Thomasin's clit. Thomasin looked over at Anya again, her eyebrows raised in shock. Anya simply looked at her with a charged up hunger in her eyes.

"That feels good..." Thomasin said in a whisper, her voice almost whimpering.

Anya said nothing, she just bit her lip as she focused. Her index and middle fingers were plenty slick, and she raised them up to Thomasin's clit to begin rubbing in a very delicate circle. Anya moved her head down and lightly began to kiss Thomasin on the neck and shoulders again. Thomasin's eyes went down to her pants, watching Anya's hand move underneath them. Thomasin started to squirm a bit, and let out a couple quiet moans that were nevertheless squeaky and high-pitched. Then, without Anya even prompting, Thomasin reached down, and pushed her pajama pants off her hips. She left them bunched up around her thighs, moving them down just enough to see exactly what Anya was doing to her pussy.

From Thomasin's perspective, Anya's hand was barely moving at all. Anya was simply applying pressure, with perfect accuracy, directly to her clit. Anya's fingers held the same spot, as Anya lightly moved them in a circle. The light, barely moving stimulation was going right through Thomasin, and straight to her head. While her mouth was barely open as her hurried breath went through her lips, Thomasin's eyes were wide. Anya was staring right at them, watching as Thomasin's eyelashes fluttered.

"Like that?" Anya asked in a whisper.

Thomasin couldn't respond properly. Her breath was too busy battling the moans coming from her mouth. They came out on top of each other as Thomasin continued to watch Anya's fingers massage her clit. She attempted to open her legs a little more, but her pants around her thighs prevented her from doing it all the way. Without breaking her rhythm, Anya leaned her head in closer to Thomasin, and kissed her on the lips. This turned into several kisses, and then a great deal of tongue. It was only broken when Thomasin cried out.

"Ohhh my god..." Thomasin said softly with surprise.

Anya leaned back and looked down with Thomasin. She was still doing nothing but rubbing her clit, but Thomasin was suddenly shifting in place. Her feet were sliding back and forth on the bed, her hands were gripping down at the sheets, and her hips were subconsciously sliding into Anya's touch all the more.