Anya Invites Thomasin Mckenzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, from where Anya was straddling me, her ass was rubbing against my cock as it was practically screaming for attention. I took one hand of Thomasin's thigh, and gripped it. While Anya continued to dote on Thomasin with both her hands and mouth, I lightly smacked my cock against her ass. Anya understood immediately, and shifted her hips back toward me. I tipped my cock forward, sliding it down Anya's ass until I felt the wetness of her pussy. Anya pushed back on it, and slid it inside herself with an easy push.

"Yessss...yes yes yes..." Anya moaned as she started working her hips up and down.

Thomasin was starting to moan more, letting out louder gasps while her breath got more waivery. Anya groped her freely, playing with her nipples and running her hands up and down her chest and stomach.

"Does that feel good?" Anya asked, although she was clearly starting to enjoy my cock just as much if not more.

"Uh huh..." Thomasin moaned out.

"Yeah? Are you gonna cum?" Anya asked forcefully.

"I think so..." Thomasin said as her mouth opened wider in a pleasured gasp.

"Yes...fuck I want you to cum so bad..." Anya gave a breathy whisper as her hips were bouncing on my cock.

"I want you to cum and then I want to see you take this cock..." Anya said directly into Thomasin's ear.

"Yeah..." Thomasin could barely answer. Her eyes rolled up into her eyelids as her chest began to bend forward like something was pulsing inside her. She bit her lip, and began to moan into it. High-pitched, whining moans that were almost stuck in her throat. Her eyes closed tightly as her body shook, and she let out a grimace before her face widened, and a few tiny moans escaped.

I continued licking as Thomasin leaned backward against Anya, who stopped working my cock as she looked down at Thomasin catching her breath.

"Did you cum?" Anya asked curiously.

Thomasin nodded with her eyes closed as she panted.

"Oh no, no no no," Anya said as she leaned down to kiss Thomasin again.

Thomasin looked up at Anya, a worried expression suddenly forming on her face.

"You don't need to hold back like that. Come on, we can do better," Anya said.

Again, Thomasin eagerly followed Anya's guidance. When Thomasin got off my face to look at Anya, and then saw her climb off my cock and beckon her to it, Thomasin immediately got in the same position. Only this time she was hovering right above my cock.

"Ok, I'll just..." Thomasin said and trailed off.

"Mhmmmm," Anya hummed in encouragement.

Anya grabbed my cock and lined it up with the opening of Thomasin's pussy. Just the tip of my cock rubbing against her had Thomasin shuddering. But when she began to barely ease down, and I first felt my cock slip into her pussy, Thomasin's entire expression changed. Her eyes went wide with momentary panic, but then she froze in place. Her mouth opened as she breathed carefully, and as she sank down a little more she exhaled sharply. Something changed in her eyes as she eased into it. Her mouth stayed open, but now she was quietly moaning through it. Her eyes also stayed wide, but not in shock. Her expression was one of pleasant surprise, and sudden intense longing for more. Thomasin sank all the way down onto my cock, and suddenly her mouth curled into a wide, excited, surprised grin.

"Yeah?" Anya asked excitedly.

Thomasin suddenly nodded while smiling.

"Good," Anya said as she stretched out, and laid down right next to me. "Go ahead."

Thomasin began to slowly raise her hips off my cock, lifting herself with her thighs. I could feel just how tightly her pussy was gripping my cock, and that was VERY tightly. Thomasin breathed in as she slid up, and then exhaled with a sharp moan as she came back down. And when she came back down, her smile got even wider. I ran my hands up her thighs, really touching her for the first time. Thomasin's skin was so soft, so smooth. Even as she was slowly riding my cock, my fingers were enjoying touching her to the point that I devoted a lot of my attention to it.

Anya noticed that, and took one of my hands in hers. Then she began to move it up. With our fingers entwined, we slid our hands up Thomasin's thigh, past her stomach, and onto one of her tits. Thomasin breathed out sharply and watched in response, but as soon as I had my hand firmly in place, Anya pulled her own away. Instead she ran it up my chest and turned my face towards hers. Anya started kissing me, while Thomasin watched and rode my cock. And at that point Thomasin started to go faster.

Anya's lips hungrily kissed mine, and her tongue made an explicit show of sliding into my mouth. I couldn't see her because Anya was blocking my view, but I could feel Thomasin start to ride my cock harder. She was raising her hips up, and then sliding them back down with a firm but careful movement. She wasn't just slamming her hips down on me, she was fully enjoying the feeling of bringing her hips down onto my cock. But then, as Anya and I continued to kiss, I felt her shift. Thomasin leaned down on top of me, and her face came closer to both mine and Anya's. Anya turned first, bringing her lips to Thomasin as she continued to ride my cock at the new angle.

I watched the two of them kiss, completely enthralled at the sight and enjoying the feeling of Thomasin's tight pussy. I wanted to join in so badly, but once Anya and Thomasin started kissing they seemed too into it to interrupt. So I ran my hands up Thomasin's sides and began groping her tits. Once again, Anya was on the exact same wavelength as me. She broke away from Thomasin's mouth and began to kiss downward, and then pushed Thomasin up by the shoulders. Thomasin raised her chest up, which put her tits almost directly in my face. At the exact same time, Anya and I both began to lick Thomasin's nipples. Thomasin, keeping her chest exactly where Anya and I could get at it, began to bounce her hips harder on my cock. Then she started to get louder.

"Ohhhohhh. My. God. Ohhh..." Thomasin moaned quietly at first, but then picked it up.

"Yeah? Does that feel good?" Anya asked before immediately putting her tongue back to Thomasin's nipple.

"Uhhuh...it does..." Thomasin moaned between breaths.

"There you go, do it. Make yourself cum," Anya instructed.

Thomasin was silent for a moment, except for her breath, as she started riding my cock harder.

"That's it, take it. Use it however you want," Anya egged her on.

Thomasin suddenly pulsed her hips back and forth with a rapid pace, shifting my cock inside her as I felt her pussy contract around it.

"Let it build up inside you until you can't take it anymore," Anya continued.

Thomasin started to let out quiet moans through her nose as her pussy continued to clamp around my cock.

"Then just let yourself go," Anya said, smirking.

Thomasin's eyes closed and she suddenly opened her mouth in a wide, ecstatic grin again.

"I'm gonna cum," Thomasin suddenly said with a joyous look.

Anya said nothing, casually laying next to me with a pleased look on her face. Thomasin's pussy began to drop onto my cock harder than before, her tight wetness making a soft noise every time she slid my cock all the way back in.

"I am gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...AHHHHHH!" Thomasin suddenly exploded.

Thomasin's body flexed as she dropped her pussy down on my cock and almost began to spasm on it. She lost her rhythm for a moment as her legs twitched, and she had to push her hands down on my chest in order to keep her balance.

"Ahhh-a-a-a-a-a-a-ahhh," Thomasin moaned out in ecstasy through a very pleased open-mouth grin.

She cried out several more times, in a louder, high-pitched voice. Then, with one final cry, and a bucking of her hips with my cock all the way inside her, Thomasin went quiet, and fell forward onto my chest.

"Oh my god...oh my god...that was..." Thomasin moaned.

"Great?" Anya said as she leaned in.

Thomasin nodded, and Anya started kissing her again. They were slow and sweet, with the two pressing their lips together cutely for a series of prolonged kisses. Then, Anya took Thomasin by the chin, and turned her head towards me. Thomasin brushed her hair behind her ears, and then leaned down to press her lips against mine. It was the same as Anya's at first, with Thomasin pressing her lips against mine and holding them there. But then, she kissed again, and began to lick my tongue with her own. Thomasin tasted so sweet, and just like Anya her minty mouth made it all the better.

"We're definitely not done yet, right?" Anya asked.

"I know I'm not," I said quietly while still looking up at Thomasin.

I started to sit up on the bed, with my cock still inside Thomasin. She half giggled and half moaned as I arose, and then grabbed onto her thighs. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held on as I turned us over and put Thomasin on her back on the bed, my cock never pulling out of her. She let out an excited yelp as she lay back, and kept her legs spread wide. When I put my arms down on the bed, Thomasin looked at them, and then looked up at me with wow as her hands stroked them.

I started thrusting down into Thomasin as she lay there, moaning quietly and taking it. This angle somehow made her pussy seem even more tight, and each thrust of mine was particularly forceful as I shoved my cock down into her. She was definitely enjoying it, but Anya still stole her attention when she laid down next to her.

"My love, it's my turn," Anya said as she raised her legs.

I pulled out of Thomasin, and then shifted over to Anya. She put her legs straight up, and then held them there as I moved in. Anya's legs landed on my shoulders as I shoved my cock into her, and leaned down. Ever the flexible one, Anya allowed her legs to be pushed back towards her chest with ease as she felt my cock fill her up. Then I started thrusting straight down, giving my cock a perfect angle to just rail into Anya's pussy again and again.

Anya moaned wildly, loving whenever she could get her legs up on my shoulders like that. Thomasin watched next to us, and rolled over onto her stomach so she could get a more comfortable look at Anya. She was grinning the entire time as she watched Anya take it, and only seemed to get more excited when Anya had another orgasm.

"Ohhhh, mmmm, fuuuuck..." Anya moaned as her orgasm faded and we began to slow down.

Anya turned to see Thomasin staring at her, that adorable grin on her face.

"What're you staring at?" Anya said with a tease.

She pulled Thomasin in to kiss again, and then whispered in her ear before lightly biting it, "I bet you want more, don't you?"

Thomasin moaned an 'mhm' as Anya kissed her, and I immediately moved. Thomasin was on her stomach, which meant her amazing ass and those wide hips were right there for me. I pulled out of Anya, eased her legs back down, and then shifted over. Thomasin started to push herself up, but I held her down by the waist. She turned to look back at me, and then looked at Anya. I stayed on my knees as I gripped my cock, and slid it down between her thighs. A little careful seeking, and my cock found her pussy as she lay there on her stomach. I slowly slid it in as Thomasin's mouth opened into that surprised smile again. She first looked back at me, confirming what was happening, and then looked back at Anya. Judging from Thomasin's reaction, she had never been fucked prone before.

I started to swing my hips forward, watching my cock disappear between Thomasin's thighs just below her ass. I gripped her hips as I thrusted, and saw Thomasin grip the sheets. Anya just laid there, and began to casually walk her fingers up Thomasin's back as she watched her get fucked.

"You like this too, don't you?" Anya asked in a tease.

Thomasin could only nod, and let her face drop into the bed as she moaned. Anya giggled to herself and looked up at me, grinning. Without a word, she fully stood up on the bed, and then stepped so she was above Thomasin and right in front of me. I looked up at her, but Anya just grabbed my head and forced it down to where her pussy was waiting. I started licking it hard and fast, savoring every taste. Anya moaned as she felt it, I moaned from both her taste and from how tight Thomasin felt at this angle, and Thomasin moaned from how hard I started to give it to her.

Both girls came again shortly thereafter. Anya from when she started grinding her clit into my outstretched tongue, and Thomasin when I allowed her to lift up her hips so I could start fucking her face-down, ass-up. The only one left was me, but fortunately Anya was on that.

Once Thomasin had cum again, Anya pulled my cock from her, and began to suck it just above Thomasin's ass. She cleared off most of Thomasin's wetness with her mouth and tongue, but sloppily got it even more wet for when she had me shove it back in. Then she threw herself back down onto the bed so she was face to face with Thomasin.

"He really needs to cum. Do you want to make him cum with me?" Anya asked in an out of breath but charged up way.

Thomasin bit her lip and nodded quickly.

"What should we do?" Thomasin asked, not stopping me from fucking her.

"Do you want to do my favorite thing with me?" Anya asked.

"What is it?" Thomasin asked, a smile forming as she bit her lip.

"I like it...alllll over my face," Anya said with a smirk as she shook her face from side to side.

Thomasin was quiet for a second as her eyes scanned all over Anya's face, as if she were picturing it. Then she excitedly nodded. Anya instantly moved, picking herself up, and then taking Thomasin by the hand to get her up as well. I pulled out, and as soon as Anya started sliding off the bed I knew exactly what she was doing. Anya led Thomasin off the bed, and then brought both of them down to their knees beside it. I quickly scrambled off the bed after them, and stood up right in front of them, cock pointing right at their faces.

Anya went first, leaning in and all but swallowing my cock on the first move. She pumped her mouth back and forth, sucking hard. Then she gripped it with one hand and started stroking with that at the same time. She pulled her mouth away but kept her hand there, turning it toward Thomasin, who quickly moved in to join Anya. Thomasin began sucking hard and fast, keeping her mouth tight and going as deep as she could. Anya took it back, and went much deeper. When Thomasin took over again, Anya leaned in and ran her tongue along the part of my shaft Thomasin couldn't fit in her mouth.

They continued going back and forth until Anya saw the signs that I was about to lose it. She sucked a few more times for good measure, and then turned it over to Thomasin. The doe-eyed brunette sucked quickly, pressing the tip of my cock against the back of her mouth as best she could. I felt so close, and Anya could see it, so she didn't have Thomasin pull away.

"That's it...that's it..." Anya encouraged as Thomasin pumped her mouth on my cock.

I moaned loudly, and my head kicked back. Anya opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Thomasin was still sucking, and eyeing Anya out the side of her eye. when I felt it. I definitely felt Thomasin moan with excitement as it happened. I started to cum an enormous, built up orgasm that I almost couldn't believe. The first burst of cum was shot onto Thomasin's tongue as she was sucking. She pulled away after it was already done, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out just like Anya did.

Anya began to stroke my cock with a fast, slippery motion mere inches from both of their faces. The next burst of cum shot out and landed directly on Thomasin's face, falling just outside her mouth. Anya then turned my cock towards herself, jerking out several pumps of cum that she put perfectly on her waiting lips. Thomasin leaned in, almost shoving her mouth onto Anya's, and the rest of my cum was shot out to be pooled between their waiting cheeks.

When my orgasm slowed, Thomasin looked toward Anya again.

"No don't stop," Anya said quickly, and then slid her mouth back onto my cock.

Anya, her mouth already covered with cum, continued sucking my cock. She held it low in her throat for a moment, until Thomasin leaned in again. Anya pulled away, and Thomasin instantly did the same, sucking my cock even though her face was already covered.

"That's it...yes...get it all...clean it off..." Anya said with a charged up tone.

Thomasin sucked more with her eyes closed, and I swear she got one final pump out of my cock that she promptly swallowed. When she pulled away, Anya leaned in again, shoving her mouth down and deep-throating my cock one last time. I fell back onto the bed, sitting on the edge of it in exasperation and leaving Anya on her knees. She and Thomasin looked at each other, and then began kissing without a word.

Anya aggressively kissed and licked Thomasin's lips, effectively stealing my cum off her, which prompted Thomasin to do the same. By the end the two were practically fighting over the last bit that was left going back and forth on their tongues until Anya finally swallowed it. The two silently looked at each other for a moment, and then Thomasin suddenly burst out into a fit of laughter.

"What?" Anya asked, an amused smile on her face.

"Nothing, I've just..." Thomasin started.

"Never done that before?" Anya finished her thought.

Thomasin laughed again as Anya picked her up off the floor and brought her back to the bed. The three of us ended up laying next to each other, with Thomasin in the middle.

"What else have you never done before?" Anya asked.

Anya's hand started to lightly tease its way up Thomasin's leg again, while Thomasin bit her lip in thought.

And then things started up again, with Anya and I introducing Thomasin to several more "firsts" to honor her first night at the Lodge. When Anya said that she was here all the time, Thomasin said she'd definitely be back.