Anya Invites Thomasin Mckenzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thing is, the entire time I was with her, I was wishing that you could be there, fucking me during. So..."

Anya reached down to the waist of my pajama pants, and began to pull the string to loosen them.

"...We're going to fuck right now. And then I'll tell you all about it later."

"Fair enough," I said, grinning.

Anya bent down and planted her lips on mine. Instantly, I was drunk on her scent. It wasn't just the perfumed aroma of her skin that always drove me crazy filling my nostrils, it was the flushed, warm smell that came off her whenever we had sex. It wasn't a sweaty, unpleasant odor, it was like feeling Anya's body kicked into a higher gear. At this moment, she was already there.

Our kissing turned into a heavy make out almost instantly. Anya's tongue pressed into my mouth and pursued my own in order to swirl around it. My hands felt up the backs of her thighs before tightly grabbing her ass. Anya undid the tie of my pants, but before she could do anything else I moved my face to her chest. My lips went to her tits, and I began kissing and licking each nipple while Anya grabbed the back of my hair. I did that until Anya forcefully pulled my head back, and looked down at me as she bit her lip. She then sank down onto her knees on the carpet, while her hands grabbed the waist of my pants and pulled them down.

Anya tossed them aside, and then stared at my cock as she brushed her hair behind her ears. I was all but rock hard the second Anya entered the room, and my pajamas had barely contained that. Still, when Anya's hypnotic eyes locked onto my cock, I somehow felt it stiffen a little more. She put both hands on my thighs and leaned in, bringing her tongue to my cock. The whole of Anya's tongue pressed against my shaft, and then she began to lick upward with an agonizingly slow raise of her head. Only when she reached the tip did she move her tongue instead of her head, licking my frenulum and then up and off the tip.

"Uuuugh...Anya?" I said, moaning slightly.

"Yes, my love?" Anya asked as she lightly licked the tip again.

"I've been hard while thinking about you and her all day. Please don't tease," I said bluntly.

"I'm sorry," Anya said sweetly.

That was all it took. The very next thing Anya did was wrap her lips around the tip of my cock, and then slide her mouth all the way down until they were pressing against the base of my shaft. Anya held her position for several seconds, just long enough for her eyes to whip from staring down at it, to staring up at me. Then she began to slide her mouth up and down. In a word, as always, it was perfect. Anya kept her eye contact with me as she began to bob up and down, deftly taking my cock each time. She would simultaneously suck and use her tongue, and every movement drove me absolutely crazy.

But, even with the amazing sensation that was Anya's mouth, I couldn't wait any longer. I stood up in place, to which Anya simply leaned back so she could keep my cock in her mouth. I had to pause while Anya continued to slide her mouth back and forth while staring up at me. The new angle made it feel too good to not enjoy it for at least a minute. But then I reached down and picked up Anya by the arms. She shot up like a dancer onto her toes, and immediately pulled herself into me to start kissing again. I simply took her by the hips, spun us around, and then pushed her down onto the bed.

Anya fell back onto the bed with a bounce, and landed flat. Like a reflex, she spread her legs and pulled them back towards herself. It framed her pussy perfectly, and as I stepped forward I was about to shove my cock in, but my arms moved first. My fingers ran down Anya's calves and up the inside of her thighs, remembering how perfectly smooth her skin felt.

"I missed your legs..." I said.

Anya looked up at me with a saucy smile on her face, and then straightened her legs out to lay them up my chest and rest them on my shoulders. I ran my hands down them one more time as Anya hooked her feet against the back of my head. And then I shoved my cock inside her. Anya let out a low moan, and then crossed one of her ankles over the other on one of my shoulders.

"Ohhh I missed your cock..." Anya said with a fierce desire in her eyes.

Anya grabbed the backs of her thighs with her hands, and laid back on the bed like she was relaxing on a couch. The way she had her legs crossed made her pussy feel even tighter, and somehow it made the sight of my cock inside it hotter to look at. I started to ease my hips back and forth, sliding my cock all the way inside her and slowly pulling back. Anya's eyes closed over as she let out a deeply contented moan. Aside from her fingers gripping her thighs tighter each time I pushed in for another thrust, Anya stayed still.

I continued to slowly fuck her, and rub my hands along her legs. When it started feeling really good, and I had the urge for more, I turned my head and began to kiss along Anya's calves. The extra attention made Anya moan a little louder, and those eyes opened up again to stare at me.

"Harder..." Anya urged in that sultry voice of hers.

I did as she said, reaching down and grabbing her thighs with both hands. It allowed me to pull my hips into her harder with each thrust, and I began to really go faster to give it to her harder. Anya cried out with glee, and clapped her hands down on top of mine. She began to pull herself into each thrust at the same time, forcing her hips forward. If she wasn't crashing into me with every motion, she likely would've sent herself flying off the bed. Anya kept her eyes locked on mine as her mouth dropped open, and her cries soon turned louder and sharper as she came.

After Anya had her first orgasm, she lowered her legs and lightly pushed away from me with her feet. She slid her way back further onto the bed, and then beckoned me to follow her with one finger. That was enough to drive me crazy, but my cock was throbbing from how badly it didn't want to stop fucking her at that moment. I crawled onto the bed after her, expecting to get on top and feel Anya wrap her legs around me. Instead, as soon as I was getting close, Anya grabbed me by the shoulders and spun us both around.

I ended up on my back as Anya straddled my hips. Only she didn't stay on her knees when she got into position. Anya, with all the grace and agility of a ballerina, picked up her hips, and then turned herself about 45 degrees. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing, but then I watched as Anya put both her legs on one side of me, and moved her hips into position. Her back was arched as she grabbed my cock with one hand and guided it towards her pussy. Then, using her feet for leverage, she dipped her hips down and slid my cock back inside herself. Anya moaned as it went back inside her, but not nearly as loud as I did.

Anya giggled with glee, and began to work her hips up and down on my cock. She was almost in a crab walking position, but using it entirely to pump her hips up and down on my cock. It pulled it at an odd angle, but at the same time it felt so fucking good I couldn't believe it. Anya kept her thighs close together, which made it very tight.

"Hoooly fuck, Anya," I moaned out as I laid back and let her do literally all the work.

Anya looked down at me with a certain expression, one that said that 1. She was in charge at the moment, and 2. This was a cinch for her. Not only that, but Anya crossed one leg over the other, tightening her pussy even further. When she somehow started working her hips again, using only one leg and her arms for balance, I couldn't just sit back anymore. I began thrusting upward, taking immense pleasure in the sight of my cock disappearing into Anya's pussy.

"Oooo," Anya moaned, hanging her head back and letting her blonde hair cascade down.

She continued riding and I continued thrusting upward, until Anya began to shift herself again. She planted her feet on opposite sides of me again, and sat down on my cock. But then, she grabbed both my arms and pulled me upward so I was in a sitting position. As I moved up, Anya started down at me, and began to grind her hips against me with my cock all the way inside her. She didn't stop there, and wrapped her legs around me as soon as I was upright. I grabbed her by the hips, lifted her up, and then crossed my legs underneath her. It effectively gave Anya a place to sit, and made it much easier for her to grind her hips against me, which she began to do with hard, slow movements.

We clasped our arms around each other, Anya grabbing my shoulders and my grabbing her by the waist, and began to really get into it. Anya would lift herself forward, which would lift her pussy slightly off my cock while at the same time grinding her clit against me. Then she would sink back down, shoving my cock literally as far inside her pussy as it could possibly go. I couldn't tell which motion caused her to moan louder, but each part of each thrust made her do so. We leaned into each other and began to kiss during, which was mostly me actually completing each kiss as Anya's mouth ended up opening to moan loudly. At one point I just grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back, and began kissing her neck.

"OHHHhhhoooohhhhhHHHH fuuuuuuck..." Anya moaned as she continued to grind on me.

I held her tightly as her clit rubbed against me, then let her fall back down onto my cock. Even in this position, Anya's pussy was so perfectly tight and wet I was completely lost. My head was swimming, both from the feeling of fucking Anya, and from breathing in the scent of her neck as I kissed it. Anya herself seemed to be in the same boat, with her eyes closing as she began to grind faster. Then, she started to shake in place as she let out another shuddering moan. I smirked to myself as I kept kissing her neck, knowing that Anya was cumming again.

I let Anya grind her way through her orgasm, enjoying the sound of her moans echoing off the ceiling. When she was finished, she came to a stop on top of me, and pulled my head down against her chest. I rested my head on it for a moment, hearing close up the sound of Anya's heart beating while she tried to catch her breath. Then I felt Anya grab my head again, and start to turn it. At first I thought she was looking for a kiss, so I turned up to her.

But when I looked, I saw that Anya wasn't looking at me. She was looking across the room at the doorway.

I turned and looked the same direction, and that's when I saw Thomasin. She was standing mostly in the hall, gripping the doorway with one hand and leaning around to peak inside. All I really saw of her was one eye and part of her hair. But there was no doubt it was her, watching Anya and I for who knows how long. Thomasin shifted in place as she noticed we were both looking at her. It looked like she was about to slip away, but she stopped when Anya reached out toward her with one arm.

All Anya did was extend her hand toward Thomasin, even though she was a good 30 feet away in the doorway. But Thomasin still paused where she was, and even shifted a little further inside the doorway. She was wearing her pajamas again, complete with the oversized cardigan. There was a tense moment as Thomasin and Anya stared at each other, but then Anya beckoned Thomasin forward with one curled finger. Like she was entranced, Thomasin stepped into the room and began to approach the bed.

"I was just uh...I mean I...wondered where you went," Thomasin nervously stammered out.

"Right here," Anya said casually, leaning in to kiss my forehead several times while maintaining eye contact with Thomasin.

"Sorry I left. You know how it is. Sometimes I need both," Anya said with a smirk.

Anya shifted her legs as she eased me back down onto the bed. I laid back without a word, and Anya slid her pussy off my still throbbing cock. I had thought I was about 30 seconds away from cumming while Anya was riding, and it was a nice cooldown, but at the same time I wanted more so, so badly.

"So do you...um, do this often?" Thomasin said quietly.

"Mhm," Anya hummed as she bent down again, just barely putting her tongue against the tip of my cock.

"Do you want to stay and watch some more?" Anya asked.

Thomasin didn't answer right away, she just raised her hands to her chest and started nervously tapping her fingernails together. Anya continued to stare at her as she leaned her mouth in again, just about to slide it down.

"Or maybe you want to join in? Play with me a little bit?" Anya innocently suggested.

My cock twitched at the thought. Thomasin bit her lip, her doe eyes going from Anya to my cock as she nervously fiddled with her hands.

"Ok," Thomasin said, her tense expression suddenly turning into a tiny smile.

Anya beckoned her forward again, and Thomasin climbed onto the bed. Anya waited for her with outstretched arms, taking Thomasin's hands as soon as she was close enough. The two ended up on their knees next to me, and Anya leaned in to kiss Thomasin, who immediately closed her eyes like she was hypnotized. Thomasin didn't even notice when Anya put both her hands on her shoulders, and slid her cardigan off. My eyes went from their lips pressing together, to Thomasin's tits as they filled out that t-shirt.

"Mmm, ok, what do *you* want to do?" Anya asked Thomasin in a whisper.

Thomasin didn't break her gaze from Anya's eyes, and began to lick her lips in a slow circle to taste Anya even more.

"What do you like to do?" Thomasin asked.

Anya's mouth curled into a tiny grin, and she turned to bend down toward me. After tossing her hair to one side, Anya lowered her mouth back down to my cock, and began to suck her way up and down. Thomasin watched her, but the second Anya beckoned her downward with one finger again, she bent down the same way. Thomasin closed in, and Anya pulled her mouth away. Slowly, while keeping eye contact with Anya, Thomasin opened her glossy lips, and slid my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhh yes," Anya whispered as she stared.

Anya propped her head up with one arm as she laid on her stomach on the bed. She had the perfect angle to watch Thomasin's mouth, and grinned as she saw Thomasin's lips wrapped tightly around my cock. She pushed her mouth down, and began to suck hard as she forced my cock further back. I felt it push against the back of her mouth, and Thomasin pulled away. Then she began to repeat that bobbing motion.

"Ohhh my god, that is so sexy..." Anya whispered.

Thomasin's eyes turned up to notice Anya's approval. As soon as she saw Anya grinning and watching her, Thomasin closed her eyes and began sucking harder, working her mouth and using her tongue each time she slid down. That was when I realized that Thomasin wasn't going to be in this for herself or her own pleasure. She was motivated by Anya's approval. As hot as that idea was, I'm a giver, so I decided at that point to ensure that Thomasin got as good as she thought Anya wanted her to give.

Without me even expressing that thought, Anya got that ball rolling. While Thomasin continued to suck my cock, Anya got up and shifted herself on top of me. Her leg swung over my head, and she straddled my face so her pussy was right at my mouth. Instantly I started to lick upward, enjoying the feeling of my tongue having her clit pressed against it. Anya moaned as she settled in and started enjoying the feeling, and from the way I felt her mouth shift, Thomasin started to watch her. I continued to feel the slow, dutiful motions of Thomasin's mouth as she kept sucking, but soon Anya was grinding her pussy against my tongue just the way she wanted.

"Ohhh fuck...ohh yes ohmyGOD that feels good..." Anya moaned out.

I felt a pause as Thomasin's lips pulled off my cock, but then Anya bent forward and eased her back down.

"Yeah that's it...don't stop that's so fucking hot..." Anya egged Thomasin on, and I felt her slide her mouth down my cock again and again as Thomasin really started sucking fast.

Anya moaned louder as I wrapped my arms around her thighs and began to lick harder and sloppier, enthusiastically feasting on her pussy while Thomasin blew me. Then Anya bent down, and I felt a change as Thomasin pulled away for Anya to take over. Anya skillfully deep-throated my cock several times, and then pulled back. My vision was completely blocked by Anya's ass in my face, but at that point I felt one tongue start licking my cock, and then the other join in. Then a random sensation that I guessed was the two of them making out with the tip of my cock between their lips.

"Do you want to switch?" Anya asked suddenly.

"What?" Thomasin asked, sounding confused.

"It would be so hot to watch you cum again," Anya said with a breathy whisper.

"Do you want to?..." Thomasin said and trailed off.

That was when Anya swung her leg off my face and slid away. I sat up, and looked at her, then at Thomasin. Anya quickly moved in, kissing me aggressively and making a show of tasting her own pussy on my lips. Then she turned back to Thomasin with a toss of her hair, and reached for her.

"Come here, trust me you'll love it," Anya said.

Thomasin got up from where she was, and shifted toward Anya. For a moment she didn't seem sure exactly what Anya wanted her to do. She waited on her knees, until Anya grabbed the waistband of her pajama pants and started pulling them down. Thomasin rose up in place and allowed Anya to pull them over her ass and down her thighs, before wrenching them under her knees and pulling them off her feet. Thomasin was left in only her tank top, and her waiting on her knees as Anya tossed her pajama pants aside had me staring at her wonderfully wide hips. Anya took Thomasin by the hand again and got her moving, guiding her to crawl forward and straddle my face. Thomasin did, and then looked down at me as I slid my hands up her thighs. Then my tongue came out, and I tasted first hand just how wet Thomasin was.

"Hoooooo," Thomasin breathed out quietly as my tongue first touched her pussy.

"Yeah, do you like that?" Anya whispered in Thomasin's ear.

I started licking Thomasin's pussy with slow, firm strokes, just like I would for Anya. Thomasin's mouth opened in a quiet gasp as she started breathing harder, and her eyes went a little wide in disbelief. Anya quietly straddled me directly behind Thomasin, and then leaned in above her shoulder. Anya brushed Thomasin's hair back with one finger, exposing her neck.

"That's it, relax and enjoy..." Anya whispered again as she leaned in.

Thomasin tilted her head back and began to moan as Anya started kissing up the side of her neck. Anya's arm wrapped around her from the other side, and delicately brushed down Thomasin's neck to her chest. Then she began to kiss lower, down to where her neck met her collarbone. Anya lightly teased by pulling the strap of her tank top away and exposing more of her shoulder to kiss. Thomasin gave a quiet, gasping moan as her hand clenched Anya's hand against her chest.

"Here," Anya whispered again.

Anya grabbed the bottom of Thomasin's shirt from behind, and started lifting it up. From my angle, I first saw Thomasin's stomach exposed, and then as Anya lifted higher I saw the underside of her tits as they lifted up with the shirt. When it was high enough, Thomasin's amazingly plump tits dropped back down, and my own eyes went wide at their surprising size.

"There you go, you look so fucking hot," Anya whispered into Thomasin's ear as she tossed away the tanktop.

Anya reached around Thomasin from behind, and grabbed both her tits. Thomasin moaned as my tongue licked over her clit, and Anya's hands played with her tits. Thomasin's eyes were wide, and she looked down at everything happening to her like it was a sensory overload. I was just glad that the look in her eyes seemed to be one of enjoyment.