Anya Invites Thomasin Mckenzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Thomasin bit her lip as her eyes went wide. At first, she stifled off all the noise she was making as she moaned several more times. Then her entire body heaved once, and as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her mouth opened again.

"Ahhhh...ohhhh...ohhhhh...mmmm..." Thomasin began to moan quickly, one after another.

She sank down into the bed, shifting from leaning up to laying down. Anya didn't lose her pace, and continued to rub Thomasin's clit the exact same way. Anya watched her back arch a little, and grinned to herself as Thomasin struggled to hold on. She moaned a few more times, and then began to shudder in place as the orgasm raced over her. Thomasin's wonderful hourglass frame shook at the feeling of Anya's two fingers, the testament to what one tiny spot on a woman's body can do if touched properly.

Thomasin moaned in a quiet, needy way throughout her orgasm. Anya couldn't tell if she was just a subdued person when cumming, or if Thomasin simply wasn't used to being able to freely moan out during an orgasm. All she knew at first was that she loved the sight and sound of it, and continued rubbing until Thomasin reached down and stopped her by taking her wrist. Anya stopped touching her pussy, and instead brought her hand to Thomasin's cheek. Then she leaned down, and softly kissed her on the lips.

"Did you like that?" Anya said with a very pleased smirk.

Thomasin's ears turned red as she caught her breath. She had an excited, flustered look on her face, but she couldn't quite look Anya in the eye.

"Mhm..." was all Thomasin could manage.

"Do you want some more?" Anya asked, her hand tracing along Thomasin's thigh.

"Yeah, I was...I mean..." Thomasin shifted in place, and looked up at Anya.

"I was going to do you," Thomasin said sheepishly.

"Oh?" Anya asked, her eyebrows raised in a coquettish tease.

Anya reached down to her hip with one hand, and hooked her thumb onto the waistband of her pajama pants. She began to pull them down, exposing her hip and drawing Thomasin's gaze to her smooth, pale skin. Anya slid the pants down off her hip, and then moved her hand to push them down her thighs and over her knees. Thomasin stared as Anya raised one leg out of them, and then pushed them off the rest of the way with her foot. Thomasin slowly scanned her way up Anya's legs, taking in the sight of every inch before she began to stare at Anya's perfect pussy. Her eyes stayed locked on it as Thomasin quickly copied Anya, pushing her own pants off in a hurry.

"Come here," Anya said quietly.

The two of them shifted on the bed. Anya brought them back, and laid on the pillows, but before she did she stretched out her arm. Thomasin followed, laying back and allowing Anya to wrap her arm around her. Anya shifted onto her side, and used her other arm to start to touch Thomasin's leg again. Thomasin followed the move, and shifted herself so she could reach over to Anya. While Thomasin touched Anya's thigh with a slow reverence, Anya began to tease her way up the inside of Thomasin's thigh.

"I've never done this, eh...*to* a girl before..." Thomasin said.

Anya giggled, and looked at Thomasin sweetly.

"That's ok, just do exactly what you would do yourself," Anya said quietly.

At the same time, Anya and Thomasin's fingers both went for each other's pussies. Thomasin barely touched Anya, letting the tips of her fingers lightly caress the bottom of her pussy. Anya went further, faster, rubbing Thomasin's pussy once, and then sliding her middle finger inside her. Thomasin gave a quiet gasp, and then started to rub Anya a little harder.

"Ooo," Anya moaned quietly, encouraging Thomasin.

Thomasin tried to focus, despite the distraction of Anya's finger slowly pumping inside her. She rubbed Anya up and down, feeling her fingers get wet as they lightly parted Anya's lips. From there, Thomasin moved her fingers up, and felt toward what she really hoped was Anya's clit.

"Ohhh..." Anya moaned louder this time, Thomasin having evidently found the right spot.

The two leaned in again, and began to kiss while each one played with the other's pussy. Thomasin continued to rub the same spot, wanting to continue to hear Anya make that sound. Anya kept sliding her finger up and down inside Thomasin, loving the way her tight, slick pussy felt as she played with it. Things grew more heated, and as Thomasin started to rub a little harder, enjoying that she had found that spot, Anya got louder.

"Ohmygod yes right there...keep going..." Anya moaned.

Thomasin's eyes focused and she locked her arm in place, trying to keep it up on that exact spot. Anya began to move more, shifting her legs around, and moving her hand. Instead of just slowly pulsing her finger already inside Thomasin, she began to pull it back, and slide it back and forth harder. Thomasin breathed harder, but kept her attention fixed firmly on Anya.

"Ehhhyessss," Anya moaned.

Anya leaned in closer, pressing her lips to Thomasin's neck.

"Right there..." Anya moaned again.

Anya cried out over Thomasin's shoulder, and then began to grind her hips into her fingers as she started to cum. Thomasin's eyes were wide, in disbelief that Anya was making such sounds just from her fingers. But, hearing Anya cry out just made the attention that Thomasin herself was receiving feel all the better. Anya kept her finger inside Thomasin, pulsing it and rubbing it back and forth inside her as the orgasm raced through her own body.

As Anya's orgasm was finishing, she rolled both of them to the side. Thomasin was caught by surprise, but still went where Anya's touch led her. Anya was still moaning, still breathing heavily, and as soon as Thomasin was on her back, she climbed on top of her. Anya began to kiss, hastily and with urgent necessity, down Thomasin's neck and onto her chest. Thomasin's hand pulled away as she watched Anya's mouth move down, first over her collarbone, and then down to her breasts. Anya put her mouth over each one, kissing and licking not just Thomasin's nipples, but all the way around each of Thomasin's sizable tits. In the middle of a frenzy of licks on them, Anya took her hand away from Thomasin's pussy, and then brought her finger to her mouth. She waited until Thomasin looked at her, and then sucked it clean.

The two locked eyes as Anya slid her finger into her mouth, all the way up to her knuckle. Anya closed her eyes and moaned quietly, loving the taste of Thomasin's pussy. Then she began to move down again, kissing over Thomasin's stomach and down to her hips. Thomasin lay back, feeling herself sink into the bed. Her hands nervously went up to her chest, and she gripped her fists together nervously. Anya's lips went further down, teasing the area right above Thomasin's pussy. Then, Anya's hypnotic eyes turned up again, and looked at Thomasin.

"Can I?" Anya asked, a devilish grin on her face.

Thomasin nodded quickly, and stared down at Anya as she moved again. But, she could only watch until the moment Anya's tongue touched her pussy. The sensation hit Thomasin like a bolt of lightning, sending her head sailing back down onto the bed, and forcing a deep moan from her. Anya licked up from the bottom, easing the flat of her tongue all the way up, and then locking her lips around Thomasin's clit. She sucked it gently, and then slid her tongue out inside her mouth to press against Thomasin's pussy.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh....unnhh-ohhhh...." Thomasin moaned.

Anya ate her pussy with a focused urgency. Thomasin's pussy was so wet, so warm, and then she remembered, so tight. Anya brought her hand up right under her chin, and then slid her finger back inside. Thomasin cried out louder, staring up at the ceiling as she panted. Her hands reached up above her head, grabbing the corners of a pillow and tightly pulling at it. Anya's tongue pressed against her clit while her finger massaged the inner wall of her pussy.

"Ohhh my god I think I'm gonna-" was all Thomasin managed to say.

As her words trailed off, Thomasin's legs began to shake, and her arms tensed their grip on her pillow tighter. She didn't 'think', she knew she was going to cum again at that moment. One of her hands went to grip her breast, suddenly missing the feeling of Anya's mouth on them. As she did, her body felt waves of pleasure crashing through it, all originating from Anya's tongue. Thomasin moaned louder, like they were being forced out of her even though she didn't have any breath left. Her legs raised and spread, and she managed to lift her head up just long enough to see Anya's eyes locked on her while her mouth stayed locked on her pussy.

When Thomasin was finished cumming, Anya climbed back on top of her again. Thomasin was struggling to get her breath, but that didn't stop her from returning the flurry of kisses Anya began to plant on her. Thomasin's arms wrapped around Anya, and she felt the smooth warmth of her body pressing against her. When there was finally enough of a break for them to look at each other, Thomasin plucked up her courage enough to ask,

"Can I do you now?"

Anya giggled and bit her lip.

"Like you even need to ask," Anya said.

Anya rolled onto her back, and spread her legs as Thomasin slid down on her knees to get between them.

"I mean, it's just that I..." Thomasin trailed off again.

"Have never done this before?" Anya asked, eyebrows raised in amusement.

Thomasin nodded slowly, looking a little embarrassed again, until Anya giggled and leaned forward.

"Heeey," Anya said as she chuckled. She ran her fingers through Thomasin's hair and brushed it out of her face.

"Don't worry. We're going to do a lot of things you've never done before. I'll talk you through all of them."

Thomasin giggled as she looked up at Anya and said, "Ok."

"Ok, why don't you start slow? Just kind of...give me a few kisses, use your lips a little first," Anya instructed.

Thomasin cleared her throat as she moved in, setting herself to focus. Anya caressed her hand through Thomasin's hair a little more, and then ran her fingertips along Thomasin's cheek as she moved in. Thomasin licked her lips in preparation, and then bit her tongue as she stared at Anya's pussy. Anya looked at Thomasin's thin, wet lips as they closed in, and smirked to herself. Then, Thomasin pressed them to Anya's pussy, opening her mouth and then closing her lips together.

"Mmm, that's nice," Anya said pleasantly, watching and enjoying the tease.

Thomasin kissed a few more times, rubbing her lips against Anya's already wet pussy.

"And now you can start to use your tongue a little..." Anya instructed.

Thomasin immediately opened her lips and slid her tongue out. Anya felt the first lick, glad to finally have someone's tongue on her pussy. She quietly moaned in relief.

"Like that?" Thomasin asked timidly.

"Mhm..." Anya moaned quietly, and pulled the back of Thomasin's head forward, leading her to press her tongue against her pussy again.

Thomasin kept her mouth close to Anya, with her lips against her pussy and her tongue sliding out to lick between them. She was giving Anya long, slow licks, from the bottom all the way up. Anya watched while keeping her hand on Thomasin's head, ready to guide.

"Mmm, ok and move up a little..." Anya said as she lightly tipped Thomasin's head.

Thomasin shortened her licks, which became almost perfectly centered on Anya's clit.

"Riiiiight there, ohhh yes...I love it..." Anya moaned in a sing-song voice.

Thomasin's tongue began to flick up and down, following Anya's instructions to the letter and not moving from that one spot. Thomasin closed her eyes and focused, determined not to lose her place, or break her rhythm. Anya's breathing was getting faster, and her moans started to get a little louder.

"Ohhh my god that feels good...yes...yyyesss...oh...shake your head back and forth a little..." Anya moaned.

Thomasin did as she was told. She wasn't even sure what she was doing was right, but Thomasin kept her tongue on Anya's clit, and then shook her head from left to right, rapidly licking Anya's clit from a different direction. Anya moaned louder, and laid back on the bed. She released Thomasin, who continued to waggle her head back and forth. Anya then moved her hands to just above her pussy. While Thomasin kept licking, Anya put her fingers down, and pulled the hood of her pussy back, making it tight and exposing her clit to even more stimulation. When Thomasin's tongue licked again, it hit a spot that sent a tingling sensation through Anya's entire body.

"Ohhhhh yes right there..." Anya moaned.

Anya's moans were getting louder, and then she began to raise her legs off the bed. Thomasin looked to her sides to confirm Anya's thighs were moving past her face, but she didn't stop. She didn't even stop to brush her hair from her face. She kept moving her tongue while she raked it back with one hand, and then moved both her hands to the backs of Anya's thighs. Anya cried out, and spread her legs wide, holding them in the air as she moaned and panted.

"Don't stop...don't stop...go go go..." Anya frantically cried.

Thomasin did as she was told, and furiously licked her tongue on Anya's clit. The wetness of Anya's pussy permeated her mouth with every motion, and Thomasin couldn't get enough of the taste. She kept it up, shifting her head forward to lick directly down at the same spot. She looked up a little, noticing Anya's chest and how fast she was breathing.

"Look at me..." Anya suddenly said as she leaned her head up.

Thomasin turned her eyes up toward Anya, but didn't stop licking. Anya stared down, and Thomasin's wonderfully bright, doe eyes locked on hers. The girl she had been working with on and off for 2 years, having random thoughts of what might happen between them. And now here she was, staring up at her and about to make her cum. Anya felt a shudder in her body as Thomasin's eyes sparkled at her in the dim light. Then she cried out again, and fell back.

"I'm cumming..." Anya moaned quietly, caught off guard by a sudden intensity.

Anya cried out with almost muted, labored breaths. Her legs shook and then fell wide open onto the bed. One hand grabbed the sheets beneath her, while the other reached for Thomasin. Anya's fingers attempted to grab her by the back of the head, but could only limply tangle themselves in Thomasin's hair. The orgasm pulsed through her, forcing her to curl her toes and beginning to tense other areas of her body. Anya's stomach clenched, and she arched her back off the bed as she moaned louder.

The orgasm faded away, and in a way that was unusual for Anya, it became too much. Thomasin's tongue came down to lick her clit again, and Anya suddenly shot up. She was shuddering from the orgasm, her hands and feet tingling and her mind feeling fuzzy. Another lick from Thomasin made her pulse quicken, shooting a pins and needles sensation into her arms and legs. Anya quickly grabbed her and pulled her up towards her. Thomasin crawled, staring up with a bewildered, unbelieving expression. Doing that to Anya seemed to put Thomasin in a daze. Anya pulled her on top and laid both of them back. The two started to kiss again as Anya pulled Thomasin on top of her, and then went limp.

According to Anya, that was not where they ended. After she recovered from the orgasm, they started again. Since Thomasin had never been with a girl, Anya wanted to make sure she hit as many 'firsts' for her as possible. Anya instructed Thomasin on 69ing, with Thomasin first being on the bottom and then the top. That position also gave Thomasin a lesson in face-sitting, which she did with as much enjoyment as Anya had by feeling Thomasin's thick hips straddling her. After that, a make out session with heavy petting turned into Anya demonstrating how tribbing works. Those two were perfect for it, as both their pussies were smooth as silk, and wet as Niagara Falls.

When they were finally finished, it was getting very late. Thomasin looked completely wiped out, panting and trembling with exhaustion as she cuddled against Anya.

"Wow..." Thomasin whispered in amazement as she caught her breath.

"Hmm?" Anya asked.

"I just, I never..." Thomasin began.

"Never thought you'd do that?" Anya asked with an amused smirk.

"Never thought I'd get to do that with you," Thomasin said, a tiny smile of admiration on her face as she looked up at Anya.

Anya shut out the light, leaving the room in total darkness except for the faint moonlight coming in through the window. She lay awake for some time, keeping her arms wrapped around Thomasin and listening to her breathing quietly. After a short while, Anya could tell by Thomasin's grip easing up, that she was asleep. With a very slow abundance of caution, Anya slid her arms out from under Thomasin, and began to ease away from her on the bed. As quiet as a mouse, Anya slipped out of the bed, pushing herself back off the edge. Her feet silently dropped to the floor, and she eased herself up, and then began to tiptoe across the carpet towards the door.

The room was pitch black aside from the moonlight, but one light in the hall was on. Anya eased open the door just enough for her to slip through, careful to ensure the pillar of light wouldn't fall onto the bed. When she was certain it was safe, Anya slipped through into the upstairs hallway. She hadn't even bothered dressing, and walked naked from the far hallway, into the junction where the corridor enters the foyer. Anya slid her hand along the railing, looking down at the entrance to the house, and the large window above it that allowed the moonlight to almost illuminate the entirety of the grand room. Without making a sound, Anya walked along the landing, and then into the corridor that led to my room.

I had spent the night by myself, very, very tempted to figure out a way to sneak my way into Anya and Thomasin's night. Or at the very least, figure out a way to watch. But, instead I stayed back to give them some privacy. When I went to bed without hearing from Anya, I figured it either had to be good news, or that they had literally gone to sleep like it was an actual sleepover. So, later that night, as I was ready for bed and just reading until I was ready to go to sleep, imagine my glee when Anya softly tapped on the door.

"Come in?" I quietly called to the door.

Anya opened the door slowly, standing completely nude in the doorway as the light from the hall flooded in behind her. She put her hand on the doorframe, and then crossed one leg in front of the other as if she were posing on the red carpet.

"Good evening," I said with a smirk.

"Yes it is," Anya said with a grin.

I quickly scrambled up from leaning against the headboard, and then slid across to sit at the edge of the bed. At this point I was eagerly waiting for Anya to tell me what had happened, and her appearing naked at my door gave me a good feeling about the story.

"Please tell me something good," I said to Anya as I clenched my fists in anticipation.

Anya strode across the room, sliding her hands up her thighs and hips to tease her frame as she did. One leg crossed in front of the other like she was a model on a catwalk, and it only made her look all the more appealing. She slowly made her way to me, and as she closed in she stopped and put her arms on my shoulders to cross her wrists behind my head.

"I...fucked the shit out of her," Anya said, a tiny but overly proud smirk on her face.

"Ohhh," I said with simultaneous intense jealousy and relief. "Awesome."

"It was," Anya said, looking off into the distance as if she were reminiscing.

I put my hands on Anya's waist, slowly rubbing them down to her thighs.

"Please tell me everything," I asked, almost begging.

Anya's eyes turned down to meet mine, and she gave a tiny, amused smile.