Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 01

Story Info
Anya surprises me, and sees the Lodge's new additions.
15.3k words
4.75
16.9k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 2020

Despite the circumstances required to keep the Lodge in the full swing of things being completely impossible because of the pandemic, my time was certainly not wasted. I just had to keep busy, which is what led to the redesign of the entire basement section of the house. There was so much unused space down there that I could do basically anything I wanted, so I would just draw up plans for a room, order materials to be delivered, and then receive instructions through internet videos my way to completing one project at a time.

I started this when things first began to go to shit back in March, and since then I've completely remodeled and stocked up a new wine cellar. I've also designed a room that was dedicated to those of the more submissive tastes (Jennifer Lawrence, Kiernan Shipka, amongst others), giving the bulky equipment like the sybian a permanent place, as well as mounting various devices for more intense BDSM stuff to the walls, floor, and ceiling. Of course this room was supplemented with a very nice matching chair and loveseat set that I found online.

Another room I had redone was a smaller space that I turned into a massage room. I already had a massage table that was kept in the gym, but the area surrounding it being stocked with harsh lights and workout equipment was not exactly conducive to relaxation. I instead gave it its own space and redid the entire room in a softer tone. Soft lighting, nice carpet, sound system for relaxing music/white noise, etc.

Other projects were still in progress, and some were still at the drawing board stage. One of them was for an idea Kiernan and I had earlier in the year, but it was more of a large-scale project, and I wasn't sure I wanted to start on it until things cooled down. No sense building something meant for a group of girls when it wasn't safe for groups to form, right?

So, that became part of my routine. Let me walk you through an average day when I was by myself.

Wake up sometime around 9am. Breakfast. Workout. Shower. Snack. Start working in basement. Text Kiernan her orders for the day. Break from work in the basement for lunch.

What's that? Back up? Oh yeah.

Kiernan Shipka and I began playing a game at the beginning of the summer. It started when we were having a random text conversation, and naturally the topic turned to how Kiernan missed all the parties, all the opportunities to be with me and the other girls, and especially how we couldn't have anymore fun experiments. See the story from January for full details, but Kiernan had developed an appreciation for various things, her favorite now being when she could be more submissive and have me boss her around. The texts became more explicit from there.

Kiernan: I miss that feeling I get when you tell me what to do...

Me: I can still tell you what to do...

Kiernan: Yes but you can't order me to touch you, or do something to prepare me for you to touch me.

Me: Of course I can. Just think of this as a long, drawn out series of orders. Like it's the longest foreplay we could possibly have.

Kiernan: ...that is actually really hot.

Me: Mhm. So are you ready to start?

Kiernan: I am now.

Me: Good. I want you to put on some lingerie that I'll like, and send me a picture in a pose I like.

Kiernan did not respond with actual text, but a few minutes later I received a picture from her. The phone had to be leaned against a wall on the floor, as the camera angle was up at Kiernan. She was wearing a red lacey bra, and a pair of red lace panties that matched. She was in her bedroom, down on her knees, sitting back on her heels with her hands submissively on her thighs as if she was waiting for something.

Me: Good. Now make yourself cum without taking them off.

Kiernan: Yes sir.

There was another few minutes of nothing, and then I received another message. It was a video this time. A downward shot of Kiernan's body. She was laying in her bed, holding her phone at her chest and filming downward. Past her tight stomach I saw her hand was shoved down into her panties, rubbing her pussy hard and fast. I didn't see her face, but Kiernan was breathing heavily in the background. Another minute went by, and I received another text.

Kiernan: Done.

Me: Good. More tomorrow.

Kiernan: Yes sir.

And so the game went on like that. Every day I would give Kiernan a new fun task to fulfill in some capacity. Sometimes it would be a simple command like wear this outfit today, send me a picture from the shower, show me your pussy, etc. Other times it would be more related to the submission factor like, slap your ass 10 times and send me a picture of the mark, or deepthroat your toy and send me a picture of you doing it, or just posing her. Obviously Kiernan couldn't tie herself up properly, but I could have her simulate it. That was another set of orders for Kiernan to follow, with me prompting her to do things like 'show me you, bent over with your hands tied behind your back' and I would receive a picture of Kiernan nude, bent over her bed, and her wrists together at her back as if she were tied up.

Those were the simple orders. Other times I literally gave Kiernan homework that required more thought. I gave her until the end of the day to turn them in when I did something like that, and Kiernan never missed a deadline. Once I gave her the prompt for the day, "Give yourself three orgasms and tell me about each one. What you were doing, and what you were thinking about."

Kiernan: My first was this morning. I was doing some stretching, and then some yoga right when I woke up. As I bent forward on my knees, all I could picture was you coming up behind me, ripping my pajamas off, and pounding me from behind. I pulled them off myself, and starting fingering myself while I was bent over in that position. I didn't want to use my hands. I wanted you to pull them behind my back and pin them down while you fucked me. But I couldn't stop, and I came fingering myself with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other.

Kiernan: My second was later that morning. I took a hot bath and brought a toy with me. I didn't start at first, I let myself relax in the bubbles until I started playing with my pussy. I had one hand rubbing my clit while the other played with my nipples. I spread my legs in the tub and thought about how badly I wanted you to suck on my nipples while you fucked me. I came as I pictured your hands wrapping around my waist and you fucking me so hard my toes curl, which they did when I came. I didn't even end up using the toy.

Kiernan: The third was in the middle of the day. I was watching tv on my couch, wearing a sundress with nothing else. I had brought my toy with me to have it nearby whenever the mood struck. I got bored, and starting scrolling through instagram on my phone. And I saw a post from Brie Larson, who I've seen you fuck. Then I went to Anna Kendrick's page, and remembered the times I've seen you fuck her. By the time I got to Madelaine Petsch's page, I had the toy buzzing on my clit. I thought about all the times I've watched you fuck girls and wanted to join in, to kiss them or lick them or suck them off your cock when you're done with them. I came imagining myself tied up, dripping wet while watching you fuck Anya Taylor-Joy...

So it went for Kiernan and I as the pandemic continued. Although we were both quarantining, we were both safe to the point that we could connect. I knew that I could order her to come up to the Lodge at any time as part of the game, and she knew that she could come up whenever she wanted because I would be glad to see her and absolutely tear into her, but something about the game was a little too much fun to stop the tease. Like I said to Kiernan, it was like the greatest, longest foreplay we could possibly have.

That wasn't the only line of communication I had with members of the Lodge during the pandemic. There were various ways we all kept in touch. I had my consistent texting partners, like Alison Brie and Kristen Stewart, who were always funny. Then there were my picture swapping partners, like Brie Larson (we swapped workout pics) and Hailee Steinfeld (she loved showing off her outfit of the day and hearing me react to it). And yes, there was the occasional dirty-text, or stripped down selfie that I received. They always made the day brighter.

Then there were video chat partners of various kinds. Karen Gillan and I would watch horror movies simultaneously and skype with each other on our respective couches. Emma Watson and I formed our own book club to nerd out about on video calls as well. And again, yes, sometimes these video calls did devolve into Karen getting naked on her couch, or a late night discussion with Emma featuring her fresh out of the bath and allowing her robe to hang open. There were also more direct versions of these kind of calls, like when Emilia Clarke video chatted me in bed and scanned her camera over her body. She was masturbating, and in exchange for me talking her off, I got to watch her orgasm face in real time. Wonderful.

Overall, I had plenty of things to keep my mind occupied. Nevertheless, I couldn't help but feel a ping of loneliness here and there. Especially when it came to the end of the night, and the house was both completely quiet and completely empty. The one favorite thing I could do most nights was text Anya that I was going to bed. The eight hour time difference between California and London meant that she would just be waking up. It was a nice way to keep in touch alongside the other things like phone calls or video chats. The fact that we were both in bed at the time led to some surprisingly intimate moments. Like the following that happened in early May.

Anya: Good morning.

Me: Good morning. How was your night?

Anya: I had a sex dream about you last night.

Me: Please do not leave me without details.

Anya: It was the two of us, and we were rushing to catch a plane, and I realized while we were rushing through the terminal that I had forgot my bag. So we had to come back to my house to get it. And you said that we could find it in the sky lounge or whatever they call it. We got a drink at the bar and you asked if I wanted to have sex quick before we left, so we starting playing around in the lounge because we were the only ones there. I just remember sinking into this huge leather chair with my legs up while you fucked me.

Me: That's heavy on the dream logic, but I like it, haha.

Anya: No it wasn't like a funny dream. I was really into it in the dream. And I woke up so wet I began touching myself while I was still half asleep.

Other times things got more direct, like this exchange that occurred in late June.

Anya: Are you still awake?

Me: Just getting in bed now. Are you up for the day?

Anya: No, still in bed. I can't seem to get out of it today.

Me: Being unable to get out of bed used to mean something quite difference for us.

Anya: Those times are easy to think about when I have nothing but time to lay in bed...

Me: Or when you're forcing yourself to go to sleep but don't really feel like it.

Anya: Not sleepy?

Me: Not really, but if I stay up any later I'll just sleep in too late tomorrow.

There was a momentary delay, and then the next thing I got from Anya was a video message. She was in bed like she had said. Her blonde hair was spilled upward across her pillow as she held the phone beside herself and turned her head to look into the camera. I could tell she was wearing her favorite silky pajamas, as the blue color and white trim were very memorable. Anya reached up with one hand, and popped one of the buttons on the top of her pajamas. Then she undid another, this time at the bottom causing the top to sag down off her stomach. It held on by one more button, which Anya undid as she moved the camera above herself. The button fell open, revealing the center of her chest all the way down, and teasing her tits but not outright showing them.

Anya: I'll tuck you in...

Me: I'm obviously not sleeping if I see that...

There was another delay, and then I received a second file. This time, Anya had kicked the sheets off her legs to reveal the blue silk pajama pants that were part of the set. From where she was holding the camera all I could see was her thighs. Then as the video started, Anya began to shift in place. The camera panned up slightly until I saw the top of her pajama pants. Then, her other hand came into the shot as it pushed her pants down off her hips. She worked them down one side, and then the other, revealing her hipbones, and then the smooth mound above her pussy (even if I couldn't see the rest of it), and then her thighs. Anya lifted one leg out of them, and then pushed them off of the other. Then she slid one foot up her calf.

Me: You're killing me.

Anya answered with a third video. The camera was beside her again. I could tell she was naked, but she had pulled the sheet up to cover most of her body. Then she panned down, and revealed that the sheet was pulled up between her legs and over her chest. One leg was on top of the sheet, which meant that the outline of her nude body was visible all the way up. Anya smiled into the camera as she laid her head back on the pillow.

Anya: I wanted to give you something to dream about...

Me: I miss you. Like a lot.

Anya: I miss you too.

And then Anya sent one more video of her blowing a kiss to the camera.

Those were the kind of things that I craved, but also made me more lonely at the same time. I told myself it was just the way things were going to be for a while, and that eventually things would turn around and they would all start arriving on my doorstep again. But as the summer dragged on, I began to get discouraged. I pushed myself more into my routine, and did my best to try to stay positive, but there was a period where I started to lose it. It was starting to feel like the heyday of the Lodge was over. How long would all these ladies continue to keep in contact when all we could be was internet friends? I started to become worried that I would drift away from them one at a time, and found myself becoming slightly depressed.

And then one day at random, Anya showed up on my doorstep.

It was a typical day, specifically a Tuesday. I had done my full morning routine. Up, breakfast, workout, shower, start working on projects. I was putting the finishing touches on one of the new rooms, mounting some shelves in the "massage" room and putting a few odds and ends on them. Compared to the previous work I'd been doing in that room, it was a breeze. I was stocking the cupboard I had installed with things like massage oils, candles, sheets to lay on the massage table, etc. While I was both doing this and in the middle of a daydream, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I thought it was a text at first, but then it quickly vibrated again, faster than it would if someone was calling me. I fished it from my pocket and checked the screen.

Security alert: Front Gate.

I clicked the app and opened it to review the footage it had captured when the alert was triggered. It would not be the first time something from nature had wandered down the driveway, but as I opened it and reviewed the snippet of video that triggered the alert, I saw it was a car. One that I didn't recognize.

Security alert: Front Door.

I watched as the car parked to the side of the driveway, right next to the path that leads to the front door. The door was always locked of course, but I was still uneasy about someone pulling up to my house unannounced. Then the door opened, and from the angle the camera was at, I saw a wonderfully pale, lithe leg emerge from the car. Then I saw a head of blonde hair, and turn so it was facing the camera. Anya turned her head upward to reveal her face, and stared at it as she started to walk toward the door, slamming her car door shut behind her.

I bolted from the room I was in, weaving my way through the basement and up the stairs. The door to the basement was open, so I quickly emerged back onto the main floor underneath the main staircase in the foyer. I turned and rounded the corner, running into the wide open space. As soon as the doorway was visible to me, the front door opened (Anya knew the code). I stopped dead in my tracks beside the staircase. Anya stopped too, holding one hand on the doorknob and looking inside the house at me.

There was a moment of silence where we both just stared at each other, and then I bolted forward with all the excitement one would expect after not seeing someone for almost 7 months. Anya moved too, throwing the front door shut behind her and giddily striding toward me. She was wearing a floral sundress that wafted up as she started running, flashing those legs at me with every step in the black flats she wore. Aside from that, all I saw was a look of sheer joy on Anya's face as she came forward, grinning from ear to ear as her hair bounced behind her.

Anya and I crashed into each other harder than probably either of us expected. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as mine went around her waist, although this did not turn into a hug. After the initial thump of our bodies coming together, Anya's lips came to mine with an urgency that was bordering on distressingly serious. We held onto that first hard kiss, both of our arms clamping around the other too tightly to do anything else but stand there.

When the kiss was finally broken, it simply turned into a series of equally needed, faster kisses. Anya gave a quiet whimper as her hands moved to my face. She held my head in place and went up onto her toes so she could pull herself into me harder. Her lips locked onto mine, and then pulled away only long enough to start another kiss. When I pushed my tongue into her mouth and felt her waiting tongue, Anya gave another quiet moan. Meanwhile, my head was swimming. I hadn't seen or felt Anya in person in so long, but the second I took a breath around her it all came flooding back. The second Anya's perfumed scent entered my nostrils, I went into overdrive.

My hands began to paw at her. I wasn't even thinking. It was like a reflex. I felt from her hips to her ass, grabbing and feeling it several times. Then my hands slid down and felt the backs of her thighs as they tightened from Anya's stance. Having Anya's legs in my hands again felt too good to be true. It was like a dream and I was sure I would wake up angry it wasn't real, but in the moment I didn't care. My hands gripped the back of Anya's thighs where they met her ass, and I hoisted her up into me.

"Oh god yes..." Anya said with a desperation in her voice that I'd never heard before.

We started kissing again as Anya wrapped her legs around me. I kept my hands on her thighs and continued kissing, but tried to quickly formulate what to do next. Carry her upstairs? Into the lounge behind us? Or into the library off the side of the foyer? Anya's legs tightened around me, and I knew that there wasn't time for any of that. I began to lower myself down, kneeling one leg down onto the rug that ran the length of the foyer. I got down on my knees the rest of the way and then slowly bent forward, laying Anya down on the rug.

Anya sank down, but didn't change her position in the slightest. Her legs stayed locked around me, and her arms pulled me down on top of her until I was pressing against her again. Kisses stayed hard, and fast. Anya's tongue only slowed down once, and it was when she instead found my bottom lip with her teeth and lightly clamped down onto it. She moaned quietly as she held it, and then began to pull at my shirt. The t-shirt I was wearing slipped over my head as Anya released my lip, and then tossed the shirt aside. Her hands then went to my pants, undoing my belt and opening them without hesitation or the slightest hint of a tease.