Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YEEesss! Yes right there..." Anya cried out, her voice getting quieter as she did.

Anya's breath got faster, and she pulled on my tie harder. I bent down the last couple inches, pressing her thighs against her chest, and she leaned up to kiss me again. She held me in place and began to breathe harder, pulling away and breaking the kiss as she started moaning again. Soft, whimpering moans accompanied each breath, and Anya's eyes looked up at me with the intense gaze that told me not to stop.

Anya leaned her head back and laid flat on the desk as I kept ramming my cock deep into her, and then her legs began to twitch more. Her calves slid up a bit, and then she turned both her ankles inward. The tops of her feet hooked onto the back of my head. There was a pull from both her legs and her arms, but it didn't throw off the rhythm of each thrust. Anya cried out again, and then began to orgasm. Her eyes shut as her face morphed into a large grin, and then her mouth opened wide as she screamed once. After that she bit her bottom lip, and let out a series of drawn out, intense moans.

Anya's grip on my tie and my head was released as her orgasm finished. She fell back onto the desk, her hands dropping down to either side of her head. I leaned upright so I was standing normally, but my cock remained inside her, and her legs remained on my shoulders. I couldn't stop entirely, so I slowly continued to slide my cock back and forth inside her. It took a moment for her to regain her faculties, but as she did she brought her legs down from my shoulders. She pulled them back against herself again, holding the backs of her knees and remaining spread wide.

"Are you gonna use your cock on me like that for the next two weeks?" Anya asked in a low whisper.

"Among other things," I said with a smirk.

"Good," Anya said with a smirk of her own.

She quickly moved again, swinging one leg over my head and turning her body to the side. She faced away from me, and pulled her legs in so they were laid on the desk as well. My cock stayed in her pussy, but Anya bent herself in such a way that her ass was facing me as she closed her legs. I started to thrust again, entering Anya's pussy from the new angle and while she was turned to the side. The sensation of her closing her legs while I was doing it made it feel even tighter than before. Anya looked up at me, and then reached one hand up to the back of my neck. She pulled me down again for one more kiss, and then released me.

I stood up straight again and gripped Anya by the hip. I pulled her into me harder with each thrust, shoving my cock deep inside her. Every movement had my hips pressing against the nylon material covering her ass and her thighs, but my cock was entirely coated in her pussy. She was so wet that every thrust was hot, slippery, and fast. Within no time, Anya could tell I was getting close.

"Don't cum in me..." Anya pleaded with a breathy whisper. "I want it..."

She kept her eyes locked on me as she said it, and I thrust into her all the harder just from hearing her say it. My fingers gripped her hip and her thigh, and I'm pretty sure I heard her tights tear further. One more flurry of thrusts into her, and I felt myself hit the edge. I moaned and pulled out, and as quick as if we had rehearsed it, Anya slid off the desk. She knelt down and turned her face up at me as her mouth dropped open. Before I had even turned fully towards her, Anya's lips locked onto my cock. She gave several pumps with her mouth as those big brown doe eyes stared up at me, and I lost it.

The first blast of my cum went into Anya's mouth, then she opened it and pulled away slightly. The tip of my cock sat on her outstretched tongue, and Anya licked back and forth on the underneath. My orgasm was partially interrupted as another pump of cum landed on her tongue, but Anya then grabbed my shaft and stroked it in tandem with her tongue. The remainder of my orgasm flowed out onto her waiting tongue, forming a small pool until I was finished. Then, Anya locked her whole mouth over my cock again, and I felt the cum I had just put on her tongue suddenly being licked up and down my shaft from within Anya's mouth. She pumped herself up and down a few more times, and then pulled away entirely. Her tiny smirk stayed on her face, and then she licked her top lip to show that the load was completely gone.

Anya stood up in a hurry, and then grabbed me by the hand again. Without a word she took me out of the study and back into the foyer. She was walking fast, her heels clicking with hurried determination.

"And where are we going?" I asked.

"Downstairs," was all Anya said.

We walked to the rear of the foyer, to the entrance to the basement at the back of the main staircase. I was sure Anya was going to lead me to the massage room and demand an oily rubdown. She had taken a very long flight, and also driven here in the same day. With the time change I figured she was tired and wanted to unwind. I was wrong. Anya took me by the hand to the BDSM room, and then tried to suppress her grin as we walked in.

Anya scanned the room slowly, taking in the sight of the different implements that were now set up. Her favorite in the past was having her hands tied above her head, but she seemed to be having an internal debate about what she wanted to do.

"So many of these are brand new..." Anya said.

She put her back to me while her hands went to her hips, and she tapped her finger on one of them in thought. Her gaze went to the sybian, then the restraints mounted on the wall, then the pole, and finally she stopped when she laid her eyes on the bench.

"Something like that needs to be tested," Anya said cheekily.

Anya pulled her hair over one shoulder to show me the back of her dress, and then looked back at me. I undid the short zipper at the back, and helped Anya peel the dress down off her shoulders. It sat around her thighs as Anya stepped out of her heels, and then she slid it off the rest of the way. Anya folded it in half and handed it to me. I took it and her heels and set them on the chair at the end of the room. When I turned back again, Anya was peeling her nylons down off her hips. Her creamy pale thighs came into view, and then the rest of her legs before she pulled the nylons off completely, one foot at a time.

"Alright, let's see here," Anya said casually.

She climbed up onto the bench as I walked over, first lifting herself up onto the center cushion to sit, and then spinning herself to back into the correct position. Her knees went onto the cushions on either side of the rear, and then she laid herself across the main cushion before putting both arms on the front cushions. It left her in a doggystyle position, but elevated high enough that I could fuck her while standing up. It also tipped her hips in such a way that I could get as deep as possible into her pussy. I came up behind Anya as I stared, confirming that her thighs were spread and her pussy was fully on display.

"You sure you're ready to be a test subject, right now?" I asked as I ran my hand up Anya's thigh.

"Well noone else is here, are they?" Anya turned to bat her eyes at me, and then put her face down on the cushion at the front.

I heard a stifled giggle from the front of the bench as I ran my hand down Anya's thigh to her calf. Each cushion on the bench had a velcro strap to it to ensure no one squirmed their way off of it onto the floor. I lay the first one across Anya's calf, looped it through the holder, and then pulled it back and attached it to itself on either side. There were two straps for each cushion, so I repeated the process higher up on her calf, and then did the same with her other leg. I then circled around to the front, running my hand up her thigh and over her ass as I did.

I fastened the both restraints over her right arm, and then moved over to do the other two on her left. Anya tested the straps, attempting to wiggle her arms and legs free, but couldn't, and settled back down against the bench.

"Not quite done," I said as I ran my hand down Anya's back.

Two more restraints went over her back, locking her against the bench completely. Anya lifted her head up, looking back at me, and then attempted to blow a strand of hair out of her face. I smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear before leaning down to be face to face with her.

"You remember the safeword of course?" I asked.

"Believe me, I won't need it," Anya narrowed her eyes at me, fighting a smirk. Her hands gripped the cushions in anticipation. "Do whatever you want to me."

I grinned, and then gave Anya a quick kiss on the forehead. Once I stepped behind her, she was totally blind. She couldn't turn her head enough to see directly behind, and the restraints also prevented her from turning her body to do that. For a moment I stopped and merely stared. The sight of Anya's thighs tensed up along with her pussy on full display was already driving me crazy. I ran my hands over her back and down her ass for a moment, and then stopped to take off my clothes. Anya was shifting a little in her restraints, eagerly anticipating what would come next. I wondered if it was not knowing what was coming next, or when it was coming next that made her so antsy, but either way I enjoyed it.

Once I was naked behind her, I stopped to debate what I should do next. Just staring at Anya's pussy got me rock hard again, and looking at it from behind I could tell that she was wet. I could've just shoved my cock into her right there. I could've went in so deep, which is what the bench was designed for. But instead, I found the angle she was at too tempting to pass up a taste. I bent over, bracing myself against the bench with my arms, and pushed my face right up against Anya's pussy.

"Ahhhhaha, yes!" Anya squealed with delight again.

My lips and my tongue sloppily coated the entirety of Anya's pussy from behind. I had thought she would be completely soaked already, and I quickly confirmed this by lightly parting her labia with my tongue. The taste spread across my entire mouth as Anya moaned while I started to taste her inside and out. I ran my tongue up her pussy from behind, and then grabbed her ass. My tongue went over that as well, prompting a harder, shocked moan from Anya. I let my tongue flick against it several times, and then went back to her pussy, craving the taste of it.

I pushed my tongue inside her while my lips pressed against the rest of her pussy. I kissed and licked over every inch of it, and then locked my mouth over it completely. I had to dip down lower to get the angle right, but I sealed my mouth over her clit and began licking it from inside my mouth while simultaneously sucking on it.

Anya's moans filled the room as my tongue licked her clit from underneath. Between the pressure from that and my mouth sucking her clit so she felt even more from each lick, Anya's volume started at about a 7. I could feel her thighs and her glutes tensing and attempting to pull in any direction. Anya wanted to squirm, but the restraints were too thorough to let her. I pulled my face away for just a moment to look at her from above, momentarily substituting my hand to rub her pussy.

"Unnh...don't stop..." Anya moaned into the cushion her face was resting on.

I leaned back down and worked my tongue harder against her clit. Anya's volume went up again, and her tone went from low moans sounding like her normal speaking voice, to higher pitched ones. I kept licking her clit as fast and as hard as I wanted, sucking in the taste of her pussy and keeping my face firmly pressed against her.

"OhhhhOHHH! OHHHAHHH!" Anya suddenly cried out.

Her head lifted up from the cushion as she screamed out loud. I didn't pull away, because the only reason she would sound like that was if she was going to cum again. She screamed again, and I could feel her body trying and failing to pull away from the restraints because it was desperate to move. In the end, all she could manage were tiny twitches as she stayed tightly tied down, but that lack of movement didn't seem to diminish her orgasm in the slightest.

"Holy fuck..." Anya breathed out as her orgasm subsided. "More..."

"You want more?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yes please..." Anya said loud enough to ensure I heard her even though she was facing the other way.

I grabbed my cock and moved it right to her pussy. The way the bench was angled, I could stand up straight and Anya's pussy was in perfect alignment with my cock. I didn't hesitate or ease it into her at all. I gripped my cock, rubbed the tip between her lips to find her opening, and then shoved it in with one push. Anya cried out again, tilting her head up but being unable to move anything else. I put my hands on her ass and prepared to begin thrusting, but then had a realization. She wasn't going anywhere, and her hips wouldn't slip away from me no matter how hard I thrusted. I didn't need to grab or pull anything. I instead let my hands roam up her back, caressing it gently and then stopping. Then I began to absolutely pound Anya's pussy from behind.

My thrusts went straight into her, and the angle the bench had tipped her hips made it so I went absolutely as deep as possible. I felt the difference immediately. The way my cock slid all the way into her with no resistance, and no need to adjust for anything like her hips or the angle, it felt almost perfect. I shoved my cock all the way in with each thrust, and pulled out almost all the way. Only the tip of my cock was still inside Anya as I looked down to see her pussy stretched out around me.

Anya was incoherent at that point. She was moaning loudly, her breath forcing sounds to be created as she did. Some of them even sounded like words along the lines of 'yes' or 'oh fuck'. But mostly I just heard the start of words quickly devolve into a hard cry as she received another flurry of thrusts. Then Anya's sounds cut off, and a moment later I heard a quiet, high-pitched whine emerge from the cushion.

"I'm gonna cuuuum..." Anya said like she was too weak to announce it louder.

That was when I realized that, holy shit, I was going to cum too. Fucking Anya in this position had been so open and easy I didn't even realize it was sneaking up on me. My cock tightened up as I thrust without hesitation or resistance, and then I felt the moment prior to orgasm right as I began another deep thrust.

"Ah-yesss, ye-esss!" Anya suddenly cried out.

I felt her start to orgasm at the same time as me. Right as my cock was ready to explode, I felt Anya's pussy grip my cock even tighter. Her orgasm activated every muscle in her pussy, and the pulsing spasms grabbed my cock and forced the first shot of cum from my cock so fast I was taken by surprise. Anya and I both moaned as I continued pounding into her pussy, dumping a thick load into her as she struggled to push her hips into my cock harder.

My orgasm finished, and was so hard and intense that I had to pull out the moment it was finished. Anya's pussy was clenching me too tightly and making my cock feel overly sensitive. I slid it back and pulled out, watching Anya's pussy tighten as I did. The moment the tip pulled out of her, I watched as a thick trail of my cum dripped out of Anya's pussy down onto the floor. Only one small strand was left, dangling from the soaking wet mess I had left behind. Anya was panting on the bench, but silent.

I quickly undid each and every strap from bottom to top. Anya looked up at me as I released her hands, like she was in disbelief as to what just happened. When she was completely free, I helped her off the bench. The moment her legs tried to hit the ground they gave out from underneath her, and I had to catch Anya to help her stand back up. She just flashed me a shocked but very pleased grin, and I scooped her up and carried her to the nearby couch. I sat down, and Anya melted into me.

"I definitely want to step back and watch you play with someone else in that," Anya said as she rolled her head onto my chest.

"I was going to say the same thing about you," I chuckled.

"I think I'd like that too," Anya chuckled, and then sighed.

Jet lag, the time change, and the day's activities had taken their toll on Anya. It was nowhere near the time I would normally go to bed, but I didn't care. Anya and I walked up from the basement back to my bedroom, and turned in for the day together. Anya unpacked a few things, putting them back into their normal places and finding the things she had previously left here waiting for her.

We took a shower together to unwind, but relegated it just to relax and unwind at the end of the day. Anya soaked under the stream of hot water while I rubbed her down and lathered her up. I affectionately washed her body with a sudsy loofah, and then carefully rinsed her down with the showerhead. Anya sighed contentedly, and then wrapped both arms up and around my shoulders. I took her by the waist as she pulled me in, and we began to softly kiss as the water ran down both of us.

One after another, our lips pressed together in a continuous series of kisses, but the rest of our bodies were frozen. I held her around the waist, and she held me by the shoulders as our tongues slid together and lips stayed together. When Anya finally pulled away, it was just to look directly into my eyes. I stared back at her own, getting lost in the deep brown that hypnotized me every time. Anya pecked my lips one more time, and then laid her head against my chest. We stood there a bit longer, holding onto each other and saying nothing. It was like a dream.

When we finally finished in the shower, Anya did the rest of her nightly routine while I prepared the bed and shut down the house for the night. When I returned, Anya was just finishing up brushing out her wet hair, wearing a silky blue bathrobe that went down to her thighs.

"So what are our plans for tomorrow?" I asked.

Anya's mouth curved into her little smirk again.

"How about we don't make plans? And do whatever we feel like?" Anya winked.

"Perfect," I nodded.

We slid into bed together, and although Anya fell asleep almost instantly, I laid awake for probably a good hour just enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against mine. Anya's arm was laying on my chest, and one of her legs was partly draped over mine. She was so smooth, and so warm, the sensation was perfect.

When I woke up the next morning, I stretched out with both arms reaching across the bed to find it empty. That was normal, but then my brain remembered that it should be feeling someone else there. I sat up in bed to find it empty. The blinds were closed, so only one crack of light filled the room. I quickly got out of bed and looked around. No Anya. A moment of panic set in as I thought I was either going crazy or having very intense detailed dreams because of my loneliness.

I left the bedroom and stepped into the hall. Once I reached the top of the stairs in the foyer, I heard it. Coming from the lounge, there was music. A loud upbeat tempo, reach in horns and drums and sounding like the 1960s. It ran up the stairs, and I quickly hurried down to chase the source. The doors to the lounge were open, and the shutters had been opened to let the sunshine pour in.

Anya was in the middle of the lounge by herself, dancing in her bathrobe. I stood and leaned against the doorway for a moment, just watching her. Blonde hair swung in every direction she moved, and her perfect legs dipped and then twisted as her hips swayed back and forth to the rhythm. She finally turned and notice me, letting out a laugh and then reaching out with one hand. Her eyes stared me down until her hair flung into her face as she twisted again, but she held her hand out to wait for me. I entered and took her by the hand, only for Anya to pull herself into me and continue swaying to the beat.