Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya's squirming got worse, and I felt her vocalizing more explicit moans as I continued running my tongue down her clit. I started to feel tiny, whimpering moans that were let out faster vibrating through my cock. Her thighs clenched harder around my head while I kept thrusting into her mouth. I was mindlessly moving my hips into Anya's mouth, generally enjoying the sensation of fucking it and feeling her tongue run against it. But I guess that wasn't enough for Anya as her buildup increased. I felt her let out a harder moan, and then she pushed her mouth forward more, so my next thrust shoved my cock all the way down her throat. I moaned into her pussy as I felt it, and a few more licks set her off.

Next to me, Anya's body started to shift a little. Her thighs pinched my head tighter, and then her top leg began to listlessly shift away. Her head fell back, only for a second, pulling my cock out of her mouth just long enough for her to moan out an intense "oh my god" before she pushed herself back down. Another hard moan, and then another, and then Anya started to cum.

Her moans continued, and she made sure my cock stayed in her mouth, but her legs began to twitch, with the top one pointing all the way into the air towards the ceiling. Her hands moved eagerly as well, with one of them grabbing her ass and pushing it further into my face. Her body began to tilt ever so slightly as she pitched herself back and forth during the orgasm, until she ended up on her back with my eating her pussy upside down, and her sucking my cock upside down while I was in this pushup position.

I finally pulled away, not wanting to outright pin Anya's face to the bed with my cock. I sat down next to her as Anya quickly sat up and got on all fours.

"I'm nowhere near done yet..." Anya said as she crawled onto me.

"Neither was I..." I said.

Anya brought her fingers up to my face and ran them over my mouth. Only from that did I realize how caked in Anya's pussy it was. She pushed herself forward and pressed her lips to mine, beginning a sloppy makeout that had her kissing and licking at my mouth to taste her pussy on it. Then, she slowly eased me down until I was laying on my back, and climbed back into a 69 position. Anya put herself flat on top of me, not even bothering to get on her knees to put herself above me. She parked her hips directly on my face and laid flat on my body, sinking her mouth directly onto my cock and going deep.

My tongue of course went back to worshipping Anya's pussy, while she did the same to my cock. She would go deep several times, and then pull away to lick the tip only. Then her hands came into the mix, stroking in tandem with her mouth. She would take her mouth all the way up, clench the tip between her fingers, and then stroke downward as a lead-in to her mouth sliding back down. Then her fingers would move out of the way so she could take the entire shaft into her throat.

Anya came again while we were in that 69 position, swaying her hips up and down and grinding them into my face as she did. Then she scrambled off me, laying on her side with her head still in my lap. She continued to suck, only this time she was staring up at me as she did it.

"I want to watch you cum..." she said before she put her mouth down again.

She started to deepthroat again, but it hit differently this time. It might've been the angle she was doing it from, but in my opinion it was the fact that those eyes were staring up at me. Those sultry, almond-shaped, dark brown eyes. They sucked me in just as good as she ever could with her mouth. Anya stared up at me the entire time, her eyes focused and narrowed as if silently urging.

It didn't take long after that. Watching her red lips go down while those eyes stared up pushed me to the edge in no time at all. My moans got a little louder, and I reached down to grab Anya's hair only for her to stop my hand with her own. She slid her mouth up and down a few more times, and that was it.

My orgasm blew like I hadn't cum in weeks. Right as Anya began to slide down again, a burst of cum shot into her mouth. It was quickly shoved down her throat as Anya deepthroated me again, but then she pulled away. She pulled her mouth halfway up, and then started to finish me the rest of the way by bobbing her mouth up and down and using her tongue. My cum shot up inside her mouth, which is exactly what she wanted. Anya's tongue licked over the tip as my orgasm continued, and she let all of it pool in her mouth until I was finished.

When I finally quieted down, Anya held my cock in her mouth a little longer, and then slowly pulled away. Her lips closed over the tip with a final kiss, and then she sat up. I saw her swallow, and then stick her tongue out to run over her top lip. She innocently ran her finger along her bottom lip, and then looked at me as she smirked in the corner of her mouth.

"Come here..." I said forcefully.

Anya immediately obeyed, crawling on all fours back to me. A makeout quickly turned into me rolling back on top of her, and her legs wrapping around me. The two of us reached for my cock to slide it into her pussy at the exact same time, and once it was in we started to fuck as hard as we had when she first walked in the door.

We didn't stop for quite some time. It didn't seem physically possible. As soon as Anya was back on top of me, my cock remembered what could happen, and I was back to rock hard and ready to go. Anya had the same wonderful problem. Every time we started to fool around, I found her pussy still completely soaked.

The bulk of the afternoon was lost as we flowed from position to position without ceasing. Missionary with her legs around me, then on my shoulders, then sideways with one leg in the air, then with her legs pushed back to her chest. Cowgirl with Anya lovingly scratching her nails across my chest, then while I was sitting up so we could make out, then reverse so I could see my cock stretch her out. Then doggy, with me pulling on Anya's hips, then while pulling her hair, and then finally prone with Anya pinned flat onto the bed.

When we finally finished it was in that prone position. I had just cum again (third time), and the fingers of our hands were intertwined as Anya held on. I finally let go and watched Anya's hands limply flop back onto the bed, and I rolled off of her to lay on my back. Anya exhaustedly pulled herself over to cuddle up against me, and mustered enough strength to drape one arm and one leg over. Then all we could do was lay there, dead to the world.

We finally caught our breath and decided that for the good of our stamina regeneration, we should take a break for a few hours. Anya put her now damaged dress back on, allowing the ripped shoulder to hang free, and we left the bedroom behind. I carried in her bags, of which there were many. I didn't mind playing bellboy, though. More bags meant more outfits, and Anya could wear literally anything and I'd be excited. Then I got around to giving her a tour of the new improvements to the basement.

The two of us walked downstairs, and then into the basement. I first showed Anya the new wine cellar, which she loved simply because the room looked 100 years old with its wooden shelves styled to look like they were from the last century. After that I took her to the massage room, which made Anya's mouth drop open in a shocked and pleased smile. She even swirled in a circle happily as she looked around.

"I love it," she said with a giggle.

"Also," I said, walking over to a cabinet.

I opened the door to the cabinet and revealed a small wooden box, about the size of a cigar box. I grabbed it and opened it for Anya, revealing a collection of crystals. Anya squealed with delight again. You see, Anya was the kind of hippie girl that did stuff like using crystals for meditation, did breathing exercises to open her chakras, etc. I wasn't exactly on that same level, but joining in with her and listening to Anya guide me through it with a soft whisper may be the most relaxing ever.

"Would it be too much to demand a massage or something else in this room every day?" Anya asked.

"You can demand whatever the hell you want," I said with a wink.

After that I walked us to the end of the basement corridor, to the BDSM room, for lack of a better title. The door opened, and Anya's eyes went wide.

"Whoooooa..." Anya said quietly as she looked around.

This room had taken the longest of the projects so far to get right. I had redone the entire room, including the walls, the flooring, and the ceiling. I added carpet, new wall paneling, and added onto the ceiling beams before replacing the ceiling panels. The changes allowed me to securely bolt things into the walls and ceiling as needed, which was handy for the collection of implements there were.

One wall had an X-shaped brace on it to tie someone too. There were several restraints hanging from the ceiling so you could tie someone and make them stand there. There was a special pommel-horse that was low to the ground that allowed you to tie someone to it a number of ways. Etc. I also got my own version of the bench designed specifically to have someone on all fours in the perfect position. It was the one Cara Delevingne used in her house, so it came highly recommended. There was also a sybian, a collection of toys on a shelf towards the back, and a space in the corner where I was debating getting a fuck-machine for the girls to play with.

"You seriously went all out with your time, didn't you?" Anya asked as she eyed the bench.

"Had to keep busy somehow," I answered.

"And noone has used any of this yet?"

"Nope, you're the first one in here," I said as Anya walked past me.

"So you don't even know if these things work yet..." Anya said, turning to look back at me.

"Well I tested them with my weight to make sure they held, but no. Noone has like...been in them yet."

"Oh dear..." Anya said as she walked up to the bench. She eyed it curiously, and then poked the leather cushions with her finger.

"Someone will have to eventually...right?" Anya said as she ran her hand along the cushion.

"All in due time," I said. "Speaking of, how much time do we have?"

Anya looked at me as she turned away from the bench.

"I need to fly back two weeks from today. I have to get tested before I fly back, but that's the only other thing on my schedule."

She started to walk past me, and ran her finger down my chest as she did.

"Which means that for the next two weeks, I am aaaaaall yours..."

We caught eyes again, and smirked at each other.

That first night, Anya and I decided to celebrate. It was decided that we needed to have a fancy dinner to commemorate the night. Anya scooted upstairs to change and take a quick shower while I got things started. Some basic prepwork in the kitchen later, Anya reappeared. She opened the door silently, but it was the clicking that gave her away. I turned and looked, my eyes widening as I saw what she had put on.

Anya was dressed for a night on the town, now wearing a little black dress. It was short, ending halfway down her thighs, and also sleeveless, ending at her shoulder with a straight neckline that hid her cleavage. But what it couldn't hide was her shape. The dress was tight enough that I saw not only the curve of her hips, but the outline of her tits. Underneath it, she was wearing black nylons that showed off the shape of her legs perfectly, and heels that were kicking up her legs even more. She stopped when she saw me notice her, and then posed the way she always did: hands on hips, one leg crossed in front of the other as she stood there. That pose drove me crazy.

I left her to pick up where I left off, and hurried upstairs to change my owns clothes. It had been quite some time since I had dressed up, but I did need to be able to cook, so I just put on a nice pair of suit pants without the jacket, and a matching black shirt and tie. When I returned, Anya and I matched nicely, with the only contrast to our mutual blacks being her bright blonde hair laying down on the shoulders of her dress.

After that we had a nice, flirty dinner date. The kind I had missed for almost the whole of 2020. I popped some champagne for us to sip as we cooked, and then again to accompany dinner. The meal itself was very nice. I enjoyed sitting at the table with Anya again, particularly because she distracted me the entire time by rubbing her foot on my leg under the table. When we were finished we decided that in lieu of dessert we could have an actual cocktail in the bar. After I made two old-fashioneds, Anya took one in one hand, and then my hand in the other.

The two of us took a stroll through the house while we sipped. Or rather, we took a stroll through the foyer and down the main hall before we ended up out on the deck. The sun was going down, and had already disappeared behind the trees, creating a hazy twilight outside. The pool was still, and the hot tub was covered, so the only noise was the two of us talking, walking along, and the ice clinking in the glasses.

Anya raised my hand with her own as she strutted forward and then stretched our arms while our hands were clasped. She dipped backwards, and then slowly twirled back to me as if she were dancing to invisible music. Both our arms wrapped around her as she twirled and pressed herself against me, looking up at me with a tiny smile on her face. Then she kissed me again.

"I'm sorry I let this go on for so long without me coming here," Anya said quietly.

"I'm sorry I didn't sneak out of the country to come find you," I quipped.

Anya laughed quietly before tipping her hair out of her face. Then she focused on me again as she got that look in her eyes.

"Let's make it up to each other..." she said as she took me by the hand again.

We walked back into the house, and Anya pensively scanned each room as we started walking again. Once we were back into the foyer, she looked to the double doors that lead to the library, and began to walk me towards them. We entered slowly, Anya's heels clicking with each step she took, crossing one leg in front of the other to emphasize her strut. As we walked, Anya downed the rest of her drink, leaving behind nothing but an orange peel, an ice cube, and a cherry impaled on a plastic skewer.

Anya released my hand as we approached my desk, and then took a couple steps ahead of me. She sat down on the edge of my desk, turning to face me but not looking at me. With an agonizingly slow tease, Anya crossed one leg over the other, showing off her nylons and her heels. She then held her glass up with one hand, while the other plucked the skewer out of it. Anya raised it to her mouth, and only at the last second did she turn her eyes up to look at me. Then she lightly locked her lips around the cherry on the skewer, and slowly plucked it free. She allowed the cherry to roll back onto her tongue, and then smirked as she pulled it back into her mouth. The mental image of her wearing that outfit, and doing that to tease me, will stay burned into my memory forever.

I stepped forward as Anya gave me a closed-mouth grin as she chewed and swallowed the cherry. She set her glass down, and then put both hands on the desk as she leaned forward. My fingers went to her knee and slowly slid up her thigh, feeling the material of her nylons. Anya slowly uncrossed her legs and parted them, putting one on either side of me. My other hand went to her other thigh, and I began to touch them both, letting my fingers run up and in. Anya looked at me with a charged up, seductive look, and then let her hands run up my chest. They went all the way up to my collar, and then she slid them back down. Halfway down my chest, Anya clasped my tie and pulled me down into her.

I leaned down as Anya pulled, and my lips went to hers. Anya wrenched me into her by pulling on my tie, and then pulled me against her further by wrapping her legs around me. She crossed her ankles behind my waist and then leaned backward, taking me with her. Anya practically forced me to pin her body down on the desk as we started to make out. My hands remained at her inner thighs, sliding further up until I felt the heat from her pussy. She hadn't bothered to put anything else on underneath them, likely knowing they would be coming off soon anyway.

I let my fingers rub against Anya's pussy to the sound of her starting to breath harder as we continued to kiss. While her tongue went into my mouth and I felt her hot breath, I knew she needed more. I moved my hands, sliding them further up her front to find where the nylons ended under her dress.

"Just rip them..." Anya suddenly whispered into my mouth.

I didn't question the command. As proven earlier this day (and also the very first time we had sex), ripping things off Anya was a frequent occurrence. My hands went straight back down to where they were, and started to grip the nylon material. I pulled it away from Anya's pussy, balled it up in my hands to get enough tension and leverage, and then gave a sharp pulled. The nylons split down the middle and began to tear apart with a satisfying *riiiiip* sound. Anya gasped as she felt it and kissed harder. I tore again, widening the split I had made, and then once more to do the same thing in the other direction.

I let my fingers explore the newly made hole in Anya's nylons. The tips of my fingers first felt nylon, and then a tiny patch of smooth skin, and then Anya's pussy. I felt wetness on the pads of my fingertips and pressed them against her as they slid down. Anya started to breathe out, but before she was finished my fingers slid inside her, turning it into an outright moan. I curved my fingers and slowly pumped them inside her, feeling her slick pussy from the inside as I rubbed her inner wall. One of Anya's hands stayed clamped around my tie while the other went up to my hair. Her fingers ran through it, pulling me into the kiss even harder.

"Mmmph...fuck me..." Anya breathily whispered between kisses.

I hurried one hand down to my belt, undoing it and my pants as fast as I could. I pumped my fingers into her pussy again as I pulled my cock out, and Anya moaning into my mouth hardened my cock the last bit it couldn't while it was withheld by my pants. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy while my other hand gripped my cock. We continued to kiss, but I interrupted it by raising my slick fingers up to our mouths. As soon as Anya felt them, her lips locked onto them. She was in the middle of sucking the taste of her pussy off her fingers when I started to shove my cock inside her.

"MMMMM!" Anya moaned with my fingers in her mouth.

Her legs wrapped around my waist harder, forcing me to shove my cock in deeper. The entire thing went in, slipping into her with ease from how wet she was. I stayed right there for a moment, until Anya released my fingers from her mouth and pulled me back down by my tie. As we started to kiss again I began to pump my hips into her.

Anya began to breathe harder. She laid back on the desk fully as I stood there bent over the top of her. The grip she had on my tie remained, but her legs released my hips. She moaned hard as she started to take it, and she instead lifted her legs up, giving me a wider stance to shove my cock into her. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw her legs come up and then split apart entirely. It was like Anya was doing the splits as she laid back. I turned my head to see it in actuality, and it was incredibly hot to see those nylons and her high-heeled feet flexing to the side like that.

Anya spun her hand around, wrapping my tie around her fist and forcing me to bend back down to kiss her. I started to thrust harder, fucking her with no resistance from the wide opening her legs gave me. Then Anya moved again, pulling her legs back to the center but bending them upward. Nylon-clad calves laid on my shoulders as Anya bent her legs back to her chest. My thrusts went in deeper, the angle forcing my cock to feel the tight flexing of her pussy. Anya moaned harder, and I felt her legs start to tense up.