Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed suit, reaching down and pushing Anya's already shifted sundress the critical last few inches up her thighs. Just as my fingers felt Anya's hips, and then the narrow strap of her panties hugging her hip, she pulled my pants down just far enough for my cock to spill out. Her fingers grabbed it tightly, squeezing it and confirming that I was already rock hard. I pushed my hips down, and felt Anya grabbing her panties and pulling them to the side, as there was no time for us to shuffle our positions for her to take them off, and we both knew it.

I took the other option, however, reaching down with one hand and grabbing the front of them. With one sharp pull to the side, the hip of Anya's panties tore free from one leg and left them dangling off her other thigh. Anya gasped with delight, her mouth forming into a grin as she pulled the remaining half of her panties down her thigh and out of the way of her pussy. She had barely finished doing it when I started to push my cock inside her. Her hand went straight from her thigh to my back as I slid inside her, and Anya let out a sharp moan. Her nails dug into my back, and I pressed my lips into hers as I shoved my cock all the way in.

Anya breathed out through her nose as our kiss blocked her moan. My cock sat all the way inside her, and it was only after it was in that I realized just how wet Anya was. She locked her legs around me tighter and I began to thrust down into her. My cock was almost slipping back and forth inside her just from Anya's pussy clenching down on it, but I started to fuck, hard. Anya's moans were loud despite being muffled by our mouths. They were also urgent. Anya was breathing heavily, sucking in fast, hard breaths through her nose with each thrust.

"Oh my god, yes!" Anya aggressively said into my mouth.

Her arms flailed once, whipping up and then back down onto me. One grabbed the back of my head and pulled our faces together even harder. The other went to my back, sinking her nails into my skin again and pulsing them to get me to go faster with each thrust. Her pale, smooth legs unwrapped from me and instead pointed straight up into the air, which gave me a more direct angle to sink even deeper into her pussy.

Anya's head went down to the floor, laying back as she stared up at me. Her eyes were wide, her eyebrows raised expression in a shocked disbelief. I probably looked the exact same way. I couldn't believe she was here, and that this was happening. The way Anya's pussy felt only supported that theory. She felt so tight, and so wet, that every thrust into her felt like I could cum on the very next one. Anya's eyes looked into mine, and then scanned down my body. She raked the nails of one hand down my chest and over my stomach, and then stared at my cock ramming into her pussy.

Suddenly, both of Anya's hands grabbed my shoulders. Her legs wrapped back around me, and with a fast twist of her hips, we started moving. I couldn't even tell what was happening, but Anya pushing me in any direction instantly had me responding. I rolled to the side, and Anya came with me. She pushed me down onto my back, not moving her hips off my cock as she ended up on top.

Anya quickly whipped her hair to one side and leaned her head back down. We began making out again as Anya started to roll and bounce her hips up and down. Her sundress was still lifted up slightly, even with gravity now pulling it downward, and it allowed her clit to rub against me as she continued. Anya's moans were getting louder, and somehow her pussy was feeling tighter. Or maybe the rush of fucking her for the first time in so long was diverting extra blood to my cock. I really couldn't tell.

Our lips turned away from each other and simultaneously began to kiss elsewhere. Anya kissed along my cheek several times on her way to my ear, which she bit softly. She stopped due to distraction when I began kissing down her neck, and instead breathed out hard along with her moan. I went lower, moving my lips down onto her collarbone, but then found that her sundress was blocking her tits. Without a second thought, both of my hands went to the shoulder straps of her dress, and roughly pulled them down off her shoulders. One of them ripped out of its seam entirely, creating a sharp tearing sound that made Anya gasp and lean up. Instead of looking mad, she instead just moved her tits so they were right in my face.

Anya's rock-hard nipples went into my mouth one at a time. She picked up her chest and moved it to ensure I gave attention to each one. Both times I first touched them Anya let out a harder, more intense moan, and then continued to do so as my tongue ran over them. All the while her hips went back and forth on my cock. She rode it up and down, but pulled it forward enough that she could continue to rub her clit on me. At this point she was leaving a slick trail against me as she did. I could also feel the wet on my cock running down my shaft each time she moved up.

I could also feel how Anya was getting close to cumming with every movement she made. At this point, I could make Anya orgasm in my sleep, I knew her body that well. But now, she was in charge, moving exactly how she wanted and taking my cock the way that she knew would push her over the edge the fastest. But here's the weird thing, it was working for me too. Anya's pussy was gripping my cock, her lips stretched out with every motion downward. And it was...so great. I find it difficult to describe here, but as I laid back and let her do whatever she wanted, I started to get light-headed. Extremities went tingly. Couldn't pick up my arms. I was certain I was in a dream.

Out of nowhere, Anya let out a moan that echoed through the entire foyer and probably the rest of the house. She shot upright, straightening herself on my cock. Her head craned backwards as she moaned up to the vaulted ceiling again, and then both her hands came down on me. Her nails dug into my chest as she violently shook on my cock, no longer even thrusting back and forth, just vibrating on top of me as an orgasm took over her body. And then, the same thing happened to me. I completely let go as my cock started to cum so hard and fast I could barely react. The motion of cumming with each thrust was lost as Anya's pussy encompassed the whole of my cock, and instead it just throbbed out the entirety of my orgasm as I filled her pussy.

Anya's legs shook, her knees going red from rubbing on the rug beneath us. Her upper body heaved back and forth, and I managed to get my hands to grab her by the wrists before she thrashed herself off my cock. She moaned and screamed again, shaking blonde hair into her face as she pitched back and forth, until finally she went quiet. One more silent spasm went out as Anya's mouth hung open, and then she let out one sharp breath, puffing locks of her hair away from her mouth as she did. Then all was quiet.

I laid there, half-dead, as Anya went limp and came down on top of me. She was breathing heavily, and her pulse was fast. I could feel her heart beating as she pressed herself again me, and I could feel my own pulse through my cock. Her pussy was gripping it so tightly that it throbbed inside her. The warmth of Anya's skin radiated into me, and I shut my eyes, waiting to snap out of it. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

"You came..." Anya whispered as she caught her breath.

"Yeah..." was all I could think to say.

"You never cum that fast..." Anya said with a mischievous giggle in her voice.

"Well I'm pretty sure this is a dream, so..."

I reached up with one hand and pinched Anya on the shoulder.

"...ow," Anya said quietly without moving.

"Just testing to see if you were real," I said.

Anya picked her head up, and hovered her face over mine.

"If this were a dream, that would mean that I pinch you," Anya said as her hair tickled my face.

"Ok, please do. Because I can't believe you're here right now."

"I had to come. You missed me..." Anya said as she tipped her hair from her face again, and then leaned down to kiss me again.

We kissed several more times, grabbing each other just a little longer. Finally I realized we were still laying on a thin rug on the tiled floor of the foyer. It was not exactly the most comfortable place in the house. I started to sit up, and Anya leaned back. She stayed straddling my lap, putting both hands on my shoulders as I rose into a sitting position. Anya slid off my cock, which was still half-hard, but kept herself pressed against it.

"I should've told you what I actually did before I just barged into your quarantine bubble, shouldn't I?" Anya said as she crossed her arms behind my neck and pulled herself in even closer.

"At this point I'm trying to think of something that would bother me," I said.

Anya's mouth curled into that coy grin of hers.

"I got a private plane," Anya started. "Just me, and the pilots, masked the whole time. It was the safest option I could find. Arranged a car, picked it up, and here I am."

"Wow..." I said, fighting the urge to smile as I looked into her eyes. "And all this because *I* missed *you*, is that right?"

"Yep," Anya said as she leaned in again. "No other reason..."

She didn't say another word before her lips went back to mine. We kissed again and again, slowly and quietly, without moving from our spot. That turned into more touching, with Anya's hands running down my arms and chest, and mine caressing her thighs and up her back. It was when Anya's hands caressed downward and found my cock again that we both realized what we were doing.

"Bedroom?" I asked urgently between kisses.

"Yes please..." Anya answered.

Anya rose off of me, her sundress falling back down and hiding the panties that were ripped off one hip and barely clinging to her other thigh. She put the one intact strap of her dress back on her shoulder, and then looked at me with an amused bat of her eyebrows.

"Sorry about that," I said as I got up.

"I'll fix it later," Anya said as she turned.

The two of us began to walk up the main stairs in the foyer, with Anya getting a few steps ahead of me right away. I was glad for that, because it allowed me to stare up at the backs of her calves as she ascended the stairs. I went up a few stairs two at a time to catch up with her, and gave a teasing caress under her dress and up the back of her thigh as she walked. Anya giggled and hurried up the stairs even faster.

We reached the top of the stairs, and then walked down the upper corridor towards the master bedroom. Anya's fingers delicately trailed the wall as she walked, no doubt recalling all the times we'd had before throughout the house. Often times we would have several girls following our trek back to the bedroom, but today I wanted nothing more than to just see her walk into it. She did just that, running her fingers along the wall until she reached the open door. Her fingers teased down the doorframe, and then she turned to look back at me, giving me the slightest of grins before she stepped into the bedroom.

I followed, and Anya was already walking towards the bed. One at a time, she raised her feet, pulled off her flats, and dropped them on the floor. Her bare feet silently crossed the carpet as she reached down again, grabbing the bottom of her dress and pulling it over her head. I watched as the backs of her thighs were exposed, then her ass, and her back before a cascade of blonde hair fell down onto it. The dress was dropped on the floor, and Anya then pushed the remnants of her panties off her one leg and left them behind.

She crawled on the bed without looking at me. One knee slid up onto it, and then she bent her statuesque forward to crawl onto it. Her perfectly petite ass and those wider hips caused me to stop and stare for a moment, but when Anya turned back to look at me I continued to follow her. I pulled my own pants off the rest of the way and then moved to join her on the bed. Anya rolled over, sitting down and stretching out her legs while leaning back and supporting herself with both hands. It showed off her physique perfectly.

The moment I was on the bed and close enough to do so, I bent down and put my mouth to Anya's calves. I was stopped again by her scent. Anya always smelled perfumed, and somehow I always found the scent on every inch of her. She would apply a spritz of her scent according to what she was wearing, so today with the sundress it went to the back of her legs in the hope that the dress would cause it to waft upward. I slowly kissed my way up each of her calves, lavishly enjoying the smoothness on my face and the scent flowing into my nose.

The smell unlocked a dozen different memories of when we had been together in the past. When we went on a secret vacation together, when we had sex in front of other Lodge guests, and especially when she first came to the Lodge. I would never forget that day, or the first time that scent hit me during the very first time I pulled a dress off of Anya.

"So what should we do?" Anya asked nonchalantly.

I teased my lips up onto her thighs, and then looked up at her.

"Well I have plenty to show you since I've started working on the house. I'm sure you have other stories to tell me so we can get caught up?"

"Mhm," Anya nodded.

"But first," I ran my hands up Anya's legs and slowly parted her thighs. "I want to eat your pussy until you're tired of cumming."

Anya's mouth dropped open in an exaggerated faux expression of shock, then it slowly turned into a brazen smirk.

"I'm going to suck your cock until you physically can't cum anymore. I'm gonna make up for all the times that I couldn't shove it into my mouth in the last six months. I'm gonna touch myself while I swallow it. Then I want you to fuck me until I've came just as many times here as I have touching myself thinking about fucking you in the last six months. And *then* I'm going to suck your cock again just to taste myself on you."

I was stopped again. The previous thought I had in my head was gone, taken away and transferred to my cock, which was throbbing just from her words.

"Fuck," I said in disbelief.

"I'm so glad to be back," Anya smirked again and pulled me on top her.

We began making out again on the bed, this time much more explicitly. I groped Anya's tits and her ass while she jerked my cock and ran her legs all over me. There was a tease where Anya bent both her legs up to rest on my shoulders, and then grabbed my cock. At first I thought she was going to slide it in, and I waited while I kissed up each of her calves, but then she quickly popped her legs back out and released my cock.

"No, I really do want to suck your cock first," Anya said.

She began to slide further down the bed underneath me. Her legs went together as she tucked them between mine, and then pushed herself downward. I watched her go low, kissing her way down my chest, until she came to a stop with her head right underneath my cock. I stayed right where I was as Anya pushed out her tongue, and then moved her head upward to take it into her mouth.

"Ohhhh shit..." I moaned as Anya instantly went to work the way I liked it.

Her tongue caught the tip of my cock, and then swirled around it. Then she pressed her tongue to the underside of the tip, and slid forward. Her lips locked around the tip, and then her tongue swirled around it again inside of her mouth. She pushed her mouth up further, keeping her tongue against the underside and forming a tight, wet seal. Her mouth went back and forth several times before she pulled away.

"I missed this," Anya said with a giggle before her tongue licked up my shaft again.

"Oh god I missed the way you do this..." I said quietly.

"Yeah?" Anya said before licking again. "Tell me what you missed."

"I missed the way your tongue feels on me, I missed the way you sucked and licked the tip," I said as Anya did those exact things.

"What else?" Anya said with the tip in her mouth.

"The way you take it down deep, and then stop and tease more after..."

Anya pushed her mouth up, shoving my cock all the way into her mouth and then holding it against the back of her throat. She stayed that way a moment, and then pulled away to flick her tongue lightly over the tip again.

"Oh god I missed fucking your mouth..."

Anya reached up with both hands and grabbed me by the hips. The tip of my cock went into her mouth, and then she flicked her eyes up to stare straight at me. Then, she pulled my hips forward. My cock started to slide into her mouth, past her red lips as those dark, hypnotic eyes stared up at me. It didn't stop. Anya pushed my cock all the way into her mouth, and then with not a second's delay, pushed it down into her throat. I went all the way down until her lips were wrapped around the very bottom of my shaft, her face almost flush with my body as her eyes stayed locked on mine.

Then her hands moved again. Anya pulled me back, and then eased me forward again. My shaft disappeared into her mouth multiple times in a row as she goaded me into starting to fuck her mouth. Then she released her hands from my hips, and they disappeared underneath me. I continued thrusting downward, pushing deep into Anya's mouth as she craned her head up to allow me to go as deep as I wanted. Then I felt her breathing pick up again. I glanced down and behind me to where Anya's legs were sticking out, and saw that she was playing with her pussy with both hands.

I pulled out of her mouth as Anya took a sharp breath, and then continued to lick my cock as it hovered over her mouth.

"Don't stop..." Anya moaned out before she got the tip of my cock back in her mouth.

I pulled away again, leaving Anya desperately trying to reach my cock with her tongue as I shifted on the bed.

"I need to lick your pussy right now," I said quickly.

"I need you to fuck my mouth until my jaw hurts," Anya countered.

The two of us quickly began to dance around each other in the bed. I laid down and put myself between Anya's legs, but she quickly rolled to the side and pressed one of her feet to my hips. She pressed on me until I rolled to the side as well, and then rolled herself so she was facing the other direction. We both ended up on our sides, and Anya threw her top leg over my face. I gratefully grabbed it and threw my head between her thighs as she did the same to me, pushing her mouth back over my cock. My tongue went out and took the longest, slowest, most thorough lick of her pussy I had ever taken, and then I locked my mouth over it and began to lick much faster.

Anya and I moaned simultaneously as we began to 69. My lips formed a seal over her pussy as I licked broadly while ensuring that I hit her clit. Anya was hurriedly bobbing her head up and down, taking more than half my cock each time. It felt amazing, but I was completely taken at the same time by how good Anya's pussy tasted. I could taste how wet she was, even without sliding my tongue between her lips. That taste in addition to the scent of her perfumed skin wafting into my nose had me licking with intense desire.

The previous desire that Anya expressed was still there, as a moment later she grabbed my hip with one hand. Her nails lightly grazed my skin, and then urged me to start thrusting again. I started to gently rock my hips back and forth, pushing my cock into Anya's waiting mouth. I felt her moaning on my cock as my tongue continued to work her clit, and continued to lick the exact same way. Anya's top leg was fidgeting without stop. She would clench my head, then lift her leg up to point at the ceiling, then move it forward to drape it over my shoulders. Finally I just grabbed her around the thigh and sandwiched my own face. Anya moaned again, harder this time although it was difficult to tell when 1. my cock was in her mouth and 2. my ears were currently closed between her thighs.