Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 02

Story Info
Anya and I double date with Karen Gillan & Elizabeth Olsen.
13.9k words
4.77
11.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya staying with me was amazing. It always was, but after 2020 saw fit to keep us separated for months, the act of waking up to find her in my house again was ecstasy. The second day she was there, which was the first morning in full, my previously established routine in the pandemic was thrown out the window. Previously it would consist of wake up, eat breakfast, work out, and then shower. Now that Anya was here it went wake up, watch Anya dance around like she always did in the morning, inevitably be pulled in to dance with her, and then go downstairs for coffee and breakfast together.

After that, the distraction that was having Anya around put a pause on the other projects I was working on. The basement was put on hold, because instead of starting to work on it in the middle of the day, Anya and I always found something better to do. That second day we were together, we went from breakfast right into unpacking everything Anya had brought with her. This of course led to more than one instance of Anya wanting to show off some outfit she had brought with her. After a brief fashion show where Anya put on one dress after another, we ended up having sex with Anya first reverse cowgirl riding my cock as I sat on the edge of the bed, and then me fucking her as she laid on the edge of the bed.

Once that was done, we decided to take a walk through the woods. That was always peaceful, and catered to Anya's hippie-level love of nature. Neither of us voted to take the lengthy hike that would lead us to the scenic overlook of the woods, so we ended up just circling the area a short way from the house. Once we had found a cozy spot we had a makeshift picnic lunch on a blanket. After nibbling on the few things we had brought, Anya decided it was a perfect time to go natural.

I watched with glee as Anya pulled off her clothes and tossed them aside before laying back on the blanket. Her pale body shone even in the shade as she relaxed. Her arms draped back above her head, while one of her legs dipped up slightly. She turned her eyes to look up at me, and then raised her eyebrows expectantly. It was only when I put my hands on her that she closed her eyes and fully relaxed. As I ran my fingers and palms up and down her body, she kept her eyes closed. There was the beginnings of a smile on her face as I touched her, and the occasional "mmm" she sighed out as I touched a favorite spot.

Eventually my hands went further, touching her tits and going to her nipples one at a time. Anya sighed with delight as I lightly touched each one, getting them hard. Then my hand slid down her body, and Anya opened her legs a little wider. My fingers started to play with her pussy. At first I stroked it up and down just to feel how wet she was, but that led to me parting her lips and slipping a finger in without a second thought. Anya was so wet it made everything I did to her pussy that much more intense. I fingered her a little, first with one finger, and then two. Then I pulled my fingers out and rubbed the outside of her pussy to get it slick. A few rubs later, my fingers were going right over the top of her clit.

Anya moaned quietly while one hand reached out for me. With her eyes still closed, Anya pulled down my shorts and got my cock out. She started to stroke it gently until she turned her head to the side and stuck her tongue out. I got on my knees next to her face and lowered my cock toward her. Without even opening her eyes, Anya found the tip with her tongue and locked her mouth over it. She sucked a little and continued to quietly moan as I rubbed her pussy, until she let out a louder moan and pulled her mouth away from my cock.

"Don't make me cum," Anya said before sliding her mouth back down.

That was a challenge in itself. I knew exactly where Anya's spots were, and exactly how to touch them to get her off. Once she started cumming, it was usually one after another after another. But, I did as she said. Once Anya seemed to get a little louder, I backed off and slowed down. I would give her a moment, touching her pussy but not her clit, allowing her to cool down but not completely. After several rounds of that, Anya sat up, and began to climb into my lap.

"I want you to feel it with me..." Anya whispered.

She sat in my lap and wrapped her legs around me. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy before sinking down onto it.

"Let's make it last..." Anya whispered as she leaned in.

We began to kiss as Anya started to grind on my cock with an agonizing slowness. I was sitting with my legs crossed, and Anya was in my lap with my cock inside her, while her legs were wrapped around me. All she had to do was pivot her body back and forth, and it pulled my cock along with her. I kept my hands locked on her waist, helping to support her movements but also giving the tiniest indication that I wanted her to go faster.

"Sloooowly," Anya whispered up against my lips before kissing again.

I let her tease her way up and down my cock. The movements were so slow that if anyone were watching us it would be fair to wonder if we were doing anything at all. Anya held onto my shoulders and gave tiny sways of her hips. Her breath was slow and steady, but definitely noticeable. Long, drawn out breaths came through her nose as we continued to kiss. Occasionally, she would have to break from the kiss in order to let out a tiny moan.

Over what felt like a long, long time, Anya's moans got a little harder. I felt her core tense up as she took in a sharp breath and held it. Her legs tightened around me more, and a sharp gasp came from her lips into mine.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"Mhm..." Anya said, biting her bottom lip.

I gripped her hips and tightly held onto her, stopping her from moving. Anya leaned her head down on my shoulder, trying to control her breathing. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open, and for a moment I thought she had failed in her goal. I could feel her pussy tightening up around my cock, which was throbbing as well. I was so hard that I was starting to get desperate to just let Anya slam her hips down on it until I exploded. But now I wanted to draw it out just like she wanted. The only problem was, Anya's pussy felt too good to do that. Anya came back from the edge of her orgasm and went back to her tiny movements, and it drove my cock crazy.

Now it was my turn to come dangerously close to the edge. Every movement Anya made had my cock feeling like it could explode from the very next motion. I could feel myself throbbing inside her, aching for it. I was breathing harder as well, biting my tongue and gripping her hips harder to try and stave off my orgasm. Anya saw what was happening, and didn't even need to ask. She leaned back from me with her top half, holding onto my shoulders as she arched her back. All movement stopped as she hung off me and watched me closely.

"Breathe..." Anya whispered as she looked at me.

I could only glance at her eyes before I had to shut mine again. The sight of her naked, grinding on my cock as she straddled my body, alongside those eyes staring at me? If I looked any longer I would've came instantly.

"Breathe with me..." Anya whispered again.

We both took a deep breath, which made my cock feel like it was getting harder inside her. We held the breath together, and then slowly released it on Anya's cue. It worked. My cock's sensitive buildup making me ready to orgasm faded to the background, and I was able to pull Anya back into me for her to continue to work on my cock.

I completely lost track of time as we continued to bring each other to the edge again and again. Anya had a face of sheer ecstasy as she neared orgasm, and then a joyful smile as she slowly rode the wave back down. I felt the same thing, with my cock ready to burst inside her multiple times, until we stopped completely. No movements that would do anything to stimulate either one of us. Instead we would either pause completely until we cooled off, or one would ease the other back down with nothing but a few kisses along the neck or shoulders. After the first four or five times where I thought I was about to cum but held it back, my head was like jelly.

Anya's was as well. During another instance where she was close to the edge, I felt her legs twitch, and then shake slightly. Anya's head tilted back slightly like she was about to fall asleep, but when she opened her eyes and saw me again they were filled with the same intense lust they had been for the past who knew how long.

"Can we cum now?" I asked, half in a pleading whisper and half with exasperation.

"Let's," Anya said with a sudden determination in her voice.

Anya began to grind back and forth on my cock harder. She used the angle to rub her clit against me, pushing down on my cock while her wetness slid against the rest of me. Her arms wrapped fully around my shoulders while I grabbed her by the ass, helping to pull her body into me all the harder. A few sways back and forth at the suddenly increased speed, and my cock was right back to the edge. Anya's mouth hung open, pressed against my neck. I felt hot breath come out of her mouth as she lightly bit down on my skin.

"Are you ready?" I asked, urgency apparent in my voice.

"Mhm," Anya breathed through her nose as her teeth stayed at my neck.

Two more throws of her hips into me, and Anya's breathing turned into an outright moan. It was loud. She picked her head up from my shoulder and leaned back, staring into me. Anya's eyes cut right through me with any glance she gave me, but now as she stared back at me with her expression showing that she was nearing orgasm, they instantly brought me to the point of no return. Anya's mouth dropped open as she moaned again, and then her hips dropped down into me before pushing a hard rub of her clit against me. For a moment there was nothing, and then Anya let out a harsh, deep moan. And then I completely exploded.

Anya and I started to orgasm simultaneously. Anya threw her head back and moaned so loudly I heard it echo up out of the trees and into the sky. My cock shot such a large initial burst of cum that I thought I had completely emptied myself from that one motion. But then I felt more as my orgasm took firm root in every inch of me. Anya was still moving slowly, pitching her hips against me and grinding my cock inside her, but I was cumming like I was pounding as hard as possible. All I could do was hold Anya by the hips and feel it. Anya meanwhile was moaning uncontrollably. It was like she had the wind knocked out of her, and she couldn't take another breath in, she could only expel it out accompanied with blaring cries.

We finally collapsed against each other. The position we were in kept us in perfect balance, so we remained just like that. My cock continued to throb inside Anya as both of us tried to catch our breath. We mutually laid our heads on the other's shoulder, until we leaned up to look at each other again. One kiss suddenly became an intense makeout session, with Anya gripping my face as she licked and sucked my tongue. Then she suddenly let out a laugh that turned into an expression that almost looked like she was going to cry.

"Oh my god..." she said as she put one hand to her chest. "Feel my heart."

I put my hand to her chest, and felt her heart thumping rapidly in her chest. For as little movement that we were actually doing, Anya felt like she had just run a marathon. I shifted underneath the two of us, picking Anya up as I got onto my knees, and then laying her back down on the blanket. Anya let out one more hard breath as she settled back to the ground, and then I pulled my cock out of her. Instantly, a river of cum began to run out of her pussy as she laid there with her legs spread. When I laid down beside her, Anya sat up to do one more thing. Her mouth went back to my cock, sucking it deeply and cleaning up the accumulated wetness from both my cum and her pussy. She bobbed up and down several times, and then went deep, sucking everything off. She finished with one final lick up the shaft, and then flopped back down next to me. It took us a long time to get up.

The rest of that day was spent inside, relaxing and catching up more thoroughly. Meals and downtime were all spent together, which was great. As the evening crept in we found ourselves ending up in the lounge. It was already somewhat late at night, and the two of us were scanning through all the streaming stuff to look for a movie to put on and then not watch. That was when my phone started to vibrate and not stop, indicating a call. When I pulled it out and looked at the screen, the display read simply "Karen" and displayed a picture of Karen Gillan's hair after she had pulled it down in front of her face.

"Ohh my, Karen is calling," I said as I glanced over to Anya.

She looked back at me and raised and lowered her eyebrows several times.

"And what have you two gotten up to in the past that she would be calling now?" Anya asked.

"If she's calling at this time of night, I have a feeling I know what she's after..." I said as I answered the video call.

"Hallooooooo!" Karen sang into the phone.

Now, I'm not going to try and bother to transcribe Karen's Scottish accent, so please just use your imagination.

"Hello Karen," I asked with a smile. "What're you doing?"

"What am I doing?" Karen asked as she sat down in a chair.

She set her phone down on top of her desk, and then spun around in the chair. When she spun all the way around and faced the phone so I could see her again, she was now clutching a bottle of whiskey in her hand.

"I-iiiiii, am doing this," Karen said, setting the bottle down in view of the camera.

Karen and I did have semi-regular viewing parties where we watched movies while video chatting, because Karen loved horror movies and didn't want to watch them alone. But the other thing to note about Karen is that she loved to drink. Not in a horrible drunken wreck sort of way, but in a fun, happy "I love everyone and am having a ball" sort of way. It also gave her certain proclivities. At the time this story takes place I had already driven to her house on two separate occasions when she talked me into a booty call. Once I had arrived too late, and found her already asleep on her couch. The second time I found her naked in her bed, where she had been masturbating the entire time she was waiting for me.

"Very nice," I said as I looked into the camera.

"So what are you doing?" Karen leaned close into the camera. "You want to watch something together?"

Anya started to lean over on the couch until she was right up against me, appearing in the shot as it streamed to Karen.

"I'm actually not alone tonight," I said with a smirk.

Karen's eyes went wide and she sat up in her chair. She quickly snatched her phone from the desk, at first only succeeding in knocking it over. When she picked it up and brought it closer to her face, her eyebrows were raised in surprise.

"Well fuuuck me, Anya's there," Karen said with surprise.

"We can't just watch a movie with the three of us, that's no good," Karen said as she tapped on her desk with her other hand.

"Hmm?" I said, confused, glancing at Anya.

"Obviously we've got to do something to celebrate!" Karen suddenly got very enthusiastic.

Karen, Anya, and I talked for a short while, mostly trying to figure out what Karen meant. She clearly wanted to hang out, but rather than just come up to the Lodge for a day, she had a better idea.

"That's it," Karen said, clutching the bottle she still had on her desk.

"What's it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night, double date. You two come to my house, we'll double date, have some drinks, have some laughs, ha-ha-ha, have some fun. Boom. There it is. What do you say?" Karen spoke so fast when she was tipsy it was hard to keep up with her.

"Umm," I looked at Anya, who gave a tiny shrug and a smile. "Yes? We'll be there."

Karen pumped both her hands in celebration.

"Ok, awesome, be here at 8?" Karen said.

"Yeah alright-" I said.

"I love it, right, see you then. Look pretty!" Karen said before switching off the call.

Anya and I looked at each other, confused but amused.

"If this is a double-date, who is she going to be bringing?" Anya asked.

"I have...no idea," I said, looking confused and alarmed for exaggeration.

I didn't question Karen's planning, because I trusted her not to do anything outside the rules of the Lodge. Anya and I went about the rest of our night by ourselves and ended up fooling around on the couch before we went to bed. The next morning when we woke up and decided not to get out of bed was when we got to wondering who Karen would bring into this "double date" scenario. Anya and I spent a normal day together. We ate a late brunch, swam in the pool despite it being overcast outside, continued to lounge outside until we eventually fucked in one of the lounge chairs on the deck. Once the afternoon got late, we went inside and had a light dinner in the kitchen.

After that, we both went upstairs to get ready. We both showered, and then selected appropriate "date night" outfits. I was fairly casual, wearing a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and no tie. Anya selected a black cocktail dress similar to the one she wore the other night, only this one had a neckline that scooped down and teased her cleavage, along with short sleeves that covered her shoulders. She paired it with a pair of black high heels that had a strap across her ankle, and nothing else. Both of us decided that it was unnecessary for Anya to wear lingerie under such a tight dress.

I remained in the bedroom while Anya did her makeup, admiring the sight of her naked, as she sat on the stool and leaned forward to look at herself in the vanity. I even snapped a picture of it with the instant-camera, with Anya turning and posing while not bothering to hide the outline of her nude frame. The camera printed the picture out, and it became the first one I added to the collection since 2019's holiday party. When Anya was finished she had given herself a nice darkened eyeline which accentuated her deep brown eyes, and was also now sporting a red lipstick that was so dark it almost blended into the black of her dress.

The two of us headed out like we were going for a night on the town, but that illusion was shattered the moment the car pulled away from the Lodge. It was a long drive through empty, California roads, so Anya's glamour was greedily taken in by me and only me at first. Although we made an effort to make the drive more fun. Mainly through teasing each other. I would reach over and stroke a hand along Anya's thigh, and she would counter by rubbing my cock through my pants. At first it was just a pleasant tease, feeling her fingers rub over the outline of my cock, but soon I was hard enough in my pants to make driving somewhat uncomfortable.

"Oh my," Anya said as her fingers gripped my cock through my pants. "Do we need to pull over?"

"Do we?" I asked with a tease in my voice.

My hand ran to Anya's inner thigh and then slid underneath her dress. Her legs were parted enough that my fingers could touch her pussy. Once they did, I ran my middle finger between her lips, and felt how wet she was already.

"Do you think Karen would be mad if we were a little late?" I asked.

"Or that we kinda started our date without her?" Anya giggled.

I rubbed my finger up and down Anya's pussy just a little. She shifted her hips, eager for more, and then her hand moved. It went from the outside of my pants where my cock was, to my belt. She pulled it open, and then opened my pants. In the moment I wanted it so bad, but knowing that Karen was at the end of the road made the back of my head urge me to hold out.

"Let's not..." I had to pause as Anya pulled my cock out of my pants, "...go nuts here."