Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back just far enough to see everything, and began to lower Lizzy's pants down. Her lovely hips came into sight, as well as the black lacey strings of a thong hugging them. As I let the pants drop more, the strings continued down, until I saw what they were connected to. Lizzy wore a red and black lace thong that matched her bra. Once that was in sight, and I began to see her thighs, I let her pants hit the floor without stopping them. Lizzy stepped out of them, and then as I put my hand on her hip, stepped forward back onto the couch.

Lizzy climbed into my lap, straddling me with that amazing body of hers. I ran my hands up her thighs, then over her hips, and then back onto her ass. Lizzy leaned down and we started making out again, while her hands went back to my cock and continued to stroke it slowly. Her lips felt particularly soft as we continued kissing, but soon I found myself moving elsewhere. I kissed down her neck onto her collarbone, and then over to her shoulders. I reached up with one hand and pushed the strap of her bra off her shoulder, and then kissed over that area before moving down to her cleavage. Lizzy completed the next move for me, reaching behind her back with one hand and unhooking her bra.

The red and black lace fell off one arm before Lizzy grabbed it and set it aside. I immediately leaned in, putting one of her nipples in my mouth and letting my tongue run over it. Lizzy leaned away, arching her back while she grabbed me by the shoulder. A suddenly intense moan came out of her mouth, as if a switch had been flipped for her entire body. Lizzy moved quickly, pushing herself up against me and wedging me against the back of the couch. Her hands scrambled downward. While one continued to stroke my cock, the other went inside her thong.

"Ohhh my god," Lizzy moaned as her fingers touched her pussy.

My mouth was still teasing her nipples, but Lizzy pulled away. She grabbed me by the shoulder, and suddenly we were twisting to the side on the couch. Lizzy laid on her back, lifting her legs and putting them around me as she pulled me to climb on top of her. Her one hand pulled me into place, but the other was at her hip, trying to get her thong off. I reached down to help, grabbing the strings at either end and pulling it away from her hips. The strings moved, but the very center covering her pussy didn't at first. Finally, when I had pulled the strings far enough down her thighs, the thong turned inside out and pulled away from her pussy, taking a tiny connecting string of wetness from Lizzy's pussy as it did. Lizzy was literally dripping wet.

"Come on..." Lizzy urged me.

I put myself down on top of her, not even bothering to take my pants off the rest of the way. I didn't think Lizzy could wait from the way she was wrapping her legs around me and pulling me into her. As I came down, she grabbed my cock and then tipped it down. As soon as the tip touched her pussy she let go. Both her hands instead flopped back onto the couch above her head. Her legs did all the work, closing around my waist. I looked down into those green eyes again, and then started to push my cock inside her. Her lips parted easily, and the crazy amount of wet she had let my cock slide deep into her right away. Lizzy flashed her giant bright smile at me, and then held it while she bit her lip.

There was barely any easing into it on my part. As soon as I had pushed my cock inside Lizzy, I began to roll my hips back and forth. It was only slow for the first five or six, while Lizzy held onto that smile and that "Yeah you really wanted to fuck me" expression. Then her legs tightened around me, and I started to thrust faster.

"Mmmmm...yeah..." Lizzy moaned like she was relaxing into it.

She stayed laid back, letting her arms rest above her head while her legs stayed around my hips. She closed her eyes and let herself feel it. My cock went straight down into her while the angle of her hips gave me a perfect angle. She was so wet it was like her body was egging me on to go deeper, and harder. I shoved my cock all the way in and shortened my thrusts so I didn't pull out too far.

"Ah..." Lizzy moaned quickly with her mouth open, and then turned it back into a smile. "Yeah...faster..."

I began to go faster, really working my cock into her with hard, slippery thrusts. Lizzy's face was locked into a grin, taking it with glee. I went harder still, nailing her hips down into Karen's couch cushions, but Lizzy just squealed with enjoyment and stared up at me. I leaned down on top of her, kissing along her neck and down onto her shoulders. Lizzy giggled at the sensation, and then moaned when I bent down far enough to get my tongue on one of her nipples. When I pushed myself back up Lizzy's face had changed slightly. Her smile was now mostly in her eyes, a subtle mischievous smile.

"Harder?" she asked it like a suggestion, and then bit her lip again.

I shifted myself up I had more leverage to swing my hips down, and then began to thrust again, even harder. Lizzy moaned, taking the first few thrusts, and then both her hands shot down. At the same time, one hand went to her tits while the other went down to her pussy. While I continued to go at her hard, Lizzy began to simultaneous play with one of her nipples and rub her fingers against her clit.

"Yes...eee-yes!" Lizzy started to cry louder.

Her fingers brushed over her nipple, rotating her fingers around it and occasionally giving it a light pinch. Her other fingers at her clit were going much faster. They were pressing down onto her clit, massaging it in a rapid circle and taking full advantage of how wet she was. Lizzy's eyes started to widen, her expression turning into one of sudden surprise.

"Ohhh...ohhh...yeah...yeah I'm getting close..."

Lizzy's hands switched, with one going down to play with her clit more, while the other raised up. But it didn't go back to her nipple. Lizzy raised her fingers and put them against my lips. I got the tiniest taste of her pussy, and then opened my mouth wider. Lizzy slid two of her fingers into my mouth, rubbing them along my tongue. I got a much better sample of how amazing her pussy tasted, and then she took her fingers back. They went back to her clit as she rubbed with one hand and pulled back above it with the other to open it up more. After that it didn't take long.

"Yeah...yeah...ohohohoh..." Lizzy gasped in and out about a dozen tiny breaths, and then let out a loud moan as she started to cum.

Her legs stayed wrapped around my waist as her hips shook, and her body tightened up underneath me as my cock and her fingers sent pulses through her entire body. I stared down and watched as Lizzy's face went back and forth from an expression of forceful exertion, back to that enormous smile of hers. In truth that was helping me along almost as much as the hard thrusts I was giving her. I was pretty far along just from her and Anya warming me up with their mouths, but watching her orgasm was pushing me over the edge. I bit my lip and held back as best I could as Lizzy thrashed and moaned underneath me. It wasn't a moment too soon that she was finished.

I pulled out and quickly shifted up on the couch. Lizzy saw what I was doing and stayed laid back, except for her head. She lifted her head enough that I could put my hand on the back of it and hold her up, and then her mouth opened up. I pushed my cock into her mouth as Lizzy wrapped her lips around it, and stared up at me with those smiling green eyes. I began to thrust into her mouth several times before Lizzy gripped my cock with one hand and took control. She bobbed her head up while her hand started to jerk, and I felt my legs get weak as I started to cum.

Lizzy jerked while sucking, until she heard me moan. She pulled out of her mouth and jerked harder with her tongue stuck out, waiting for it. The initial burst flew out right as she was jerking my cock, sending a rope of cum half into her mouth and half along her cheek. She slid her mouth back over it, and then worked her tongue over the tip as the rest of my orgasm pumped into her mouth. I leaned back as Lizzy settled back down onto the couch, wiping that streak of cum off her cheek and into her mouth with a grin. I was catching my breath, holding onto the back of the couch when I looked up. Anya was standing in the doorway of the living room, looking somewhat disheveled. Her hair was askew, and her dress was hiked up onto one of her hips.

"Hey..." I huffed out.

"Heeey," Anya said, looking at Lizzy before she looked up at me. "Karen wanted you to come to her room."

I got up off the couch as Anya entered the room.

"I'll go see what she wants," I said with a wink. "Are you two gonna be alright here?"

Anya eye-fucked me as she walked by, and then looked down at Lizzy on the couch.

"We'll be fine," Anya said with a wink of her own.

I hurried my way up towards Karen's bedroom, following both my memory, and the small amount of light I saw when I began to head in that direction. When I reached Karen's room I found the door hanging open. Karen was inside, standing in front of a mirror above her dresser. Remarkably, she was still clothed.

"Oh hello," Karen said, her words thick with her accented enthusiasm.

I didn't have to say anything. Karen waved me toward her with both hands, moving them back and forth as if she were reeling in a rope. I moved closer to her, and she moved in on me in a hurry. We were barely pressed up against each other when she grabbed my shirt and pulled it down off my arms and let it drop to the floor. Both her hands ran down my chest as Karen gave a charged up "ooo" from her red lips. Then her hands went down to my pants, pulling them down the rest of the way and staring at my cock. Instead of doing anything with it though, Karen suddenly backed away. She turned around towards her bed, and then flopped face first onto it.

"Whhhhhy am I not naked?" Karen whined, her voice muffled by her duvet.

"Because you just moved away from me," I laughed, and then walked to the edge of her bed.

I leaned down on my elbows, looking at the mess of red hair hiding her face.

"This reminds me of the first time I came over," I teased.

"Hey, noo," Karen said as she lifted her head. She tossed her hair out of her face and looked at me. "I am not drunk like I was that night."

"Are you sure? Because I remember that night pretty clearly, and you asking me to carry you to bed and take your clothes off was the most action I got that night."

"Yes, totally alert. Totally ready," Karen narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips at me with cheeky seduction. "You still have to take my clothes off though."

"Mhm," I hummed.

I stood up at the edge of the bed next to Karen, who stretched out her arms above her head. It made it easy to reach down and pull her shirt up over her head. Karen didn't bother to wear a bra, so the entirety of her smooth, pale torso was revealed. Then my hands went to her skirt. I didn't just flip it up this time, I felt around until I found where it connected, and then unhooked it. Karen lifted her hips and let me pull it away from her, revealing the garter belt she was wearing. It framed her petite ass very nicely, and gave a wonderful contrast with the black against her pale skin.

Karen rolled onto her back, and then sat up. I admired her tits, her tight stomach, and her wonderful thighs and pussy, and as I did I took off the rest of my clothes. Karen raised her eyebrows at me again, and then raised her legs. She teased with them, bending them one at a time to show off, until I was fully naked in front of her. She sat up quickly, and then hunched down in her seat at the edge of the bed.

I felt Karen's mouth wrap around my cock as she slid down, and I had to crane my neck back as an intense wave of pleasure roared through me. All the oral attention I had already received tonight, from Anya, who was the queen of oral, and Lizzy, who could smile with her eyes and make me cum, and somehow Karen urgently gulping down my cock felt the best in the moment.

She went down low, and then pulled away, and started licking up the shaft in every direction. Red hair spilled down and blocked my view, but I didn't care. Karen wrapped both arms around my hips and pulled me into her mouth. I thrust into her several times, pushing my cock against the back of her throat. Then, one of my hands went into that mess of red hair. I bundled a bunch of it together on top of Karen's head, and then tilted her head back. She looked up at me with those intense, focused eyes, and held her mouth open. I pulled her back into my cock several times, controlling how fast and how deep she went. Finally I had to pull her down farther, until my cock pressed into her throat. Karen's throat flexed around it as she held the position, and then I released her. She pulled back with a sharp breath, and then sat back on the bed again.

"I want you to do that thing you do, where you fuck me really hard?" Karen suggested.

"Yeah?"

"Trust me, there's no need to warm me up," Karen said with a smirk. "Your girlfriend did a wonderful job of it already."

I cracked a grin as well, wondering what Anya and Lizzy had gotten up to in the living room. The idea only turned me on more as I pictured Anya going right from Karen to continue with Lizzy. I bent forward, grabbed Karen's legs by her calves, and then pulled her further down on the bed. Karen let out a loud giggle as she was pulled to the edge of the bed with her legs still raised off of it. Then she split her legs in a wide Y shape, like she was doing a move from Cabaret, only naked.

It drew my attention to her pussy, which definitely had the signs that Anya was paying attention to it. In addition to faint smears of Anya's lipstick that she had kissed along Karen's inner thighs, I could tell Karen's pussy was wet just by looking at it. That was the moment I realized something, I had not gone down on any of the three that were in this house. I kicked myself at the thought, and then bent down to put my head between Karen's thighs. I licked up her pussy with broad strokes, tasting her and confirming just how wet she was.

"Mmmph...what did I say?" Karen said as her hand raked through my hair.

I stood back up and grinned at her.

"Just wanted a taste," I teased.

Karen held her legs up and apart as I repositioned myself in front of her. My hand went to my cock and guided it to her pussy, but all I had to do was get the tip up against her. Karen was so wet that her pussy was just waiting for something to press up against it so it could slide right in. That was exactly what I did. I pushed my cock into her until it was all the way in. Karen's eyes closed and her head tipped back as she moaned once. Her legs shifted a little closer together, and I grabbed both of them by the ankles.

From then on it was as hard as I knew Karen liked it. I started thrusting into her with fast, deep strokes of my cock. Karen laid back and let herself get rammed at the edge of the bed, already moaning wildly. Someone moaning with an accent is a hard thing to describe, but Karen's was obvious. She had such a loud, throaty moan when she was taking it hard that it just made me want to go harder. Her legs stayed up as I continued to fuck hard, but they soon shifted from just being pointed up in the air, to resting on my shoulders. I took full advantage, running my hands down Karen's calves and her thighs, always loving how they felt up against me and in my hands.

After taking it hard and fast for a while, Karen slid one of her legs off me, and then swung the other over my head. I pulled out just long enough for Karen to roll over on the bed. She ended up bent over the side of it, with her petite ass stuck out at the perfect height for me. I instantly shoved my cock back into her pussy, and then grabbed her hips as I resumed railing her with my cock again.

"Fuck! Oh fu-u-u-u-uck!" Karen cried out.

Her hands were grabbing the duvet as she pivoted her ass back into my cock with every thrust. She was in sync with my rhythm as I thrusted into her, and us clashing together made a quiet smacking noise as I crashed into her. Not that I could properly hear it with Karen moaning like a banshee. Rather than keep my hands on her hips, I reached forward, sliding them up her back. Then, when I reached her head, I brushed all her hair back behind her shoulders until it was in one easy bundle. Then I grabbed the entire thing with one hand, bunching it up in my fist and pulling it back. Karen's head craned back as she moaned again.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Karen cried out.

I slapped my free hand back onto Karen's ass, and she cried out again. I did it again as my cock continued to slam into her pussy, and Karen moaned again. It was a great punctuation to the smacking sound of my hand. I smacked Karen's ass three more times while my other hand continued to pull that thick mess of red hair. Karen got louder each time until, on my very last slap, she started to cum.

Karen stopped pushing back into me, instead pulling herself against the bed. Her hands grabbed the duvet and pulled it off the bed as her feet lifted off the ground. She let out one loud, long moan as her knees bent and her feet hooked around the back of my legs. I just kept fucking through her entire orgasm, not caring how close I was or worrying about anything else. I just kept staring at that tangled mess of red hair peaking out through my fingers as Karen came.

Finally Karen's cries eased up, and I released her hair. Her face dropped down onto the bed, and then she turned her head back to look at me.

"I want you to cum," was all she said.

Karen turned around completely, and then sank down onto her knees next to the bed. She opened her mouth, and waited. Right as I was pushing my cock between her red lips, Karen moved both hands up her neck and onto her head, piling her red hair on top of her head and holding it with both hands. She kept her hair in place while she began to bob her head back and forth. Between Karen's red lips wrapped around my cock, and her eyes staring up at me, it felt like it took no time at all for me to cum.

That was when I figured out why Karen was holding her hair like that. As I moaned, and cum started to burst out of my cock, Karen pulled her mouth back. The next rope of cum shot across her face, going up the bridge of her nose onto her forehead. That big red mess that was Karen's hair had a tendency to fall into her face, and that would've made things difficult while I was emptying myself on it. When I was finished, Karen's face had a small collection of my cum streaking across it, but her red hair was still pristine.

Karen sat back on her knees as she caught her breath. I had to as well, to the point of sitting back down on the bed. As soon as I did, Karen moved up and sat on one of my knees, crossing her legs as she wiped off her face with her hands. I idly ran my hand up and down her thigh, while I leaned in and kissed her along the shoulder and her neck.

"Who needs another drink?" Karen asked with a grin.

She got up and left the room. When she returned, it was with another bottle of whiskey, as well as Anya and Lizzy. Anya's dress was gone at that point, and she and Lizzy both looked particularly flustered. The four of us all joined together on the bed, and actually took a break where we just talked and took sips from what Karen had brought back with her. That only lasted so long before hands started moving again. It didn't even seem to be limited to any particular person, either. I found myself running a hand up Karen's leg, then Anya's. Then Karen started playing with Lizzy's hair. Then Anya began to run her hand over my chest. Then the kissing started.

Lizzy and Karen began to slowly make out, and Anya and I did the same. Then, our pairs moved closer together until we were able to just turn to the side and change partners. I found my lips against Lizzy's right as hands began to get more intense. Anya was rubbing Karen's pussy, while Lizzy was stroking my cock. Karen bent to the side and opened her legs, allowing Anya to touch her more, but then she just bent over and put my cock in her mouth. Lizzy leaned over the top of Karen to get to Anya, grabbing her tits and sucking them one at a time. That was when I reached down and slid a finger inside Lizzy.