Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya leaned in close to me, and made a pouty sound in my ear.

"Can I just...a little?" Anya whined in my ear.

"Ok. Just a little," I said.

Anya bit her lip with a giggle, and then leaned down. I kept my eyes squarely on the road. I don't endorse distracted driving, by the way. Do as I say, not as I do. Anya's mouth went to my cock, and I felt her tongue slide up the shaft slowly. She made a pleased 'mmm' sound, and licked upward again. Then her lips went over the top, and she slid down deep. Very deep, to the point that her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft. Anya held herself right there for several seconds, and then slid back up. Before she pulled away entirely, I felt her plant a hard, wet kiss right at the tip of my cock. She sat back in her seat, smirking to herself, and then flipped open the overhead mirror to check her lipstick.

The rest of the drive passed by with (narrowly) no incident. Anya and I teased each other, but resisted the urge to outright stop and go to town on each other. Instead we reached LA, and then continued on to Karen's house in the hills. We hurried as fast as we could to Karen's door, with Anya scooting quickly in her heels to catch up to me. Karen was waiting at the door as we approached, and opened it with a bubbly, excited grin.

"Well hellooo there," Karen said.

Karen stood in the doorway and beckoned us in. She was wearing a long-sleeved gray top, a black skirt that was barely halfway down her thighs, and then sheer black nylons covering her long, lithe legs. Anya and I entered quickly, and Karen shut the black wooden door behind us. The entryway had no windows, but was lit up enough that we could all see each other. Karen happily threw her arms around both Anya and I, and then began to quickly peck kisses on both of our cheeks. It ended with a proper kiss for each of us, with a happy "mwah" from Karen.

"Lovely to see you again," Karen said. "Follow me."

Karen took us out of the entryway and into the small living room off to the side. Karen's house was smaller than some that I had seen in the Hollywood hills, but it was definitely cozy, and definitely Karen. She had knickknacks and tchotchkes everywhere, but the best part of all was what I saw when we entered her living room.

"I think you know my date," Karen said.

Standing in Karen's living room was Elizabeth Olsen. She was waiting for us, hands on her hips and that gigantic smile already on her face. She was wearing a red, sleeveless top, and a pair of black dress pants.

"Lizzy!" I said, happily surprised.

Lizzy came forward and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, and then another went to Anya. I was very glad to see her, as she had been mostly quiet since lockdown began, and it must have been Karen's suggestion that got her to come out tonight.

"Hey now, do not be forward with my date," Karen said as she stepped forward. She went to Lizzy and stood beside her, putting an arm on her shoulder as if to claim her. "We have been together a long time and our bond is strong. Now, I'm assuming everyone wants a whiskey."

Karen began to walk from the living room.

"Yes," Anya and I both said at the same time.

"Something with gin?" Lizzy called out to Karen.

"I knew that! Bond is strooong!" Karen yelled back.

The four of us all got drinks, a quick tour of Karen's house (which I had already seen, but played along like I hadn't), and then settled down in the living room. Karen had a very nice, condensed space, which gave our so-called double date a very intimate atmosphere. Anya sat on the far left of the couch, then me, then Karen, and then Lizzy on the other side of the sectional to face us. We all talked, mostly about our experiences regarding the pandemic thus far. A lot of it was of course focused on just what the hell we were doing at the time. What we were watching, reading, listening to, all that stuff. It was finally Karen who turned the tide of the conversation.

"Of course you have to deal with the loneliness in some way," Karen said right before she took a drink.

Everyone looked at each other. Karen first glanced at me, then looked at Anya. Anya looked at me. Lizzy looked at Karen. I looked at Karen, waiting for her to outright spill the beans about the times I had previously been over to her house.

"I usually just end up in the tub at night and make myself cum once or twice," Karen said before letting out a loud guffaw.

"That was of course before my date and I started seeing each other," Karen said as she reached out and put a hand on Lizzy's knee.

Karen beckoned Lizzy towards her with a quick wave.

"That's right," Lizzy agreed with a smile.

Lizzy scooted over twice on the couch, getting closer to Karen and then right beside her. Karen slowly crossed her legs, setting one over the other and putting it right against Lizzy's. Karen's foot rubbed against Lizzy's calf suggestively until Lizzy put her hand on Karen's thigh and began rubbing it gently. Karen raised her hand and played with a lock of Lizzy's hair for a moment, then she slowly slid her hand to Lizzy's chin and tipped her face closer. The two shared a short peck of a kiss, and then looked into each other's eyes. Lizzy flashed that smile again, and Karen raised her eyebrows once. Both of them set their drinks down at the same time, and leaned in towards each other again.

A slow, quiet series of kisses began to be shared between them. Lizzy closed her eyes, moaning softly as Karen's red lips pressed against her own. Karen brushed a strand of hair behind Lizzy's ear before bringing her hand to her cheek. The two leaned back on the couch at Karen's urging, getting a little closer. Karen draped her leg over Lizzy's lap, and Lizzy slid one of her thighs between Karen's. They wrapped their arms around each other, and continued to make out.

I was caught up in the moment, staring at them and grateful to see such a sight. Anya was too, because even as I felt her hand go back to my leg, she leaned forward enough that I could see from the corner of my eye that she was looking too.

"Is it rude for us to keep staring?" Anya whispered into my ear.

"I don't think so..." I whispered back.

"Would it be rude for us to copy them?" Anya whispered again.

I didn't answer, I just turned and looked at Anya with a smirk. She took my glass from my hand and set it down next to her own. Then, she deftly swung one leg over my lap and straddled me as I sat back on the couch. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, and mine immediately grabbed her ass. Anya leaned down and brought her lips to mine, and we began to make out as well.

Anya and I did not start slow like Karen and Lizzy did. We did not just pull into each other and start to kiss. Our hands had no hesitation in going elsewhere. It was like we needed to continue what we had started in the car. My hands grabbed Anya's ass through her dress, and moved down to grab her thighs. Then I slid them up her dress and pulled it up so I could grab her ass directly. I was suddenly glad that we had mutually decided that Anya didn't need to wear anything under her dress.

While my hands groped Anya's ass and reached around enough to tease her pussy from behind, she got more aggressive. As we continued to make out, her hands gripped and pulled at my shirt. She was mostly trying to paw me underneath, but wasn't outright ready to pull it off yet. Instead, she quickly began to undo one button after another during a frantic series of kisses. The entire thing opened up, exposing my chest, and Anya leaned down so she could kiss down it. While she did, I turned my head to the side to look at Karen and Lizzy again. Lizzy's hands were underneath Karen's shirt, and had pulled it up just enough that I could see the bare skin of Karen's lower back.

Lizzy let out a flustered, blushing moan as Karen suddenly leaned in and began kissing her on the neck. They were grinding into each other now, both of them rubbing their thighs between the other's, although Karen seemed more into it. Karen pulled at the collar of Lizzy's button-up blouse, exposing more of her neck and her collarbone before she put her lips right up against them. Lizzy twitched and squealed with delight as Karen kissed and licked, and then Karen pulled back. They went from side by side, to Lizzy being on top of Karen just like Anya was on top of me. The only difference being that Lizzy had one leg between Karen's thighs.

Karen bit her lip and looked up at Lizzy aggressively. Lizzy swayed back and forth, moving her stomach and her hips, while Karen's lower body twitched as well. She was grinding on Lizzy's thigh between her legs, looking turned on and desperately wanting more.

"Come on...touch me...c'mon..." Karen urged Lizzy.

Lizzy smiled again, and then slid backward off the couch. She ended up on the floor in front of Karen, who promptly spread her thighs as Lizzy went between her legs. Anya stopped kissing down my chest right in the middle of pulling at my belt in order to watch. Both of us were aghast as Lizzy ran her hands up Karen's legs. She started at her knees, slowly running her fingers up the black tights Karen was wearing. Then she continued up her thighs until she reached Karen's skirt, and began to push it up. The skirt flipped up over Karen's hips to her stomach, revealing that 1. Karen was not in fact wearing tights, but black thigh highs that were connected to a garter belt around her waist, and 2. that was the ONLY thing she was wearing under her skirt.

Karen let out a saucy 'ooo' sound as Lizzy leaned in. The thigh highs Karen was wearing hooked to the garter on the front, but there was a perfect stretch of her inner thighs that was exposed. Lizzy kissed up each one as Karen parted her legs further, and waited. When Lizzy's tongue went to Karen's pussy, she didn't have an intense visual reaction, but I could tell it hit her like a wall. Karen's upper body shuddered a little, and her hands gripped the couch. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a sharp breath. Her eyes stayed locked on Lizzy, who had the biggest grin on her face as her tongue stuck out and started to slowly lick up Karen's pussy.

Anya and I stared, both of our heads turned just enough to the side to do so. Occasionally we would kiss, but it was a reflexive afterthought to watching what was happening right next to us. Anya's hands stayed hooked on my belt, and I could feel the tightening of her grip as she started to get turned on even more.

"We decided it wasn't rude to copy them, right?" Anya whispered in my ear as she kissed it.

When I nodded my head, Anya gave me a tiny little smirk, and then began to slide backward off my lap. She moved herself to the floor on her knees, mirroring the exact position Lizzy was in a couple feet to her left. Anya then opened my pants and pulled my cock out, which neither Lizzy or Karen saw as they were far too busy. Anya looked over at them to see Lizzy moving her head back and forth to exaggerate the use of her tongue, and then looked back up at me with a bat of her eyelashes.

Anya gripped the shaft of my cock with one hand, and lightly jerked it a few times. As she did, she tipped it closer to her lips. The first thing I felt was her tongue come out to just barely lick part of the tip, but then she closed her lips around the very end. She pursed her lips together in a kiss, and then opened her mouth wider. She led with her tongue after that, sticking it out far enough to lick the underside of the tip, and then closing her lips again to put the entire tip in her mouth. Her lips pulled back again, and then she ran her tongue along the entire shaft in a slow, teasing fashion, followed by kissing up the entire thing from bottom to top.

I leaned my head back onto Karen's couch, going crazy from the tease. My eyes stayed on Anya, who was staring up at me with her hypnotic gaze as she continued. A few more instances of her lips barely closing around the tip of my cock, and then she pulled back one more time. Her lips tightened into that tiny smirk Anya put on so well, and then there was no more teasing. Anya began to bob her mouth up and down in a faster, more determined motion. She went more than halfway down my cock with each movement, fixing her hand around the base of my shaft to keep it steady. One she had warmed herself up like that, her hand moved out of the way so she could slide all the way down and shove my cock into her throat.

I felt a pull to my side. Karen's hand had grabbed my shirt to get my attention. I looked over at her, seeing Lizzy diligently licking her pussy as Karen spread her legs wide open. Karen's other hand was in her hair, playing with that giant mass of red and balling it up onto her head, letting red locks fall down to her face. She looked over at me, her ruby lips parted slightly as she breathed heavily. Karen adjusted herself on the couch to lean closer to me, putting her face almost right up against mine.

"Hey..." Karen whispered in my ear. "How's your girl?"

The two of us looked down at Anya, who was dropping her mouth all the way down my cock, and then pulling back to lick around the tip.

"She's really fucking good," I whispered back. "What about yours?"

We looked over at Lizzy, who had her head back slightly from Karen's pussy, letting us see exactly what the tip of her tongue was doing to it.

"Ohhh she's the best," Karen said, biting her lip. "Maybe we should...swap?"

I had just barely nodded my head when Karen leaned forward. She tapped Lizzy on the head as she sat up.

"Baby, you want to take care of our friend here?" Karen said.

Lizzy looked over at me, and her mouth curled into a tiny smirk again as she nodded. Anya was in the middle of pumping her mouth up and down when her eyes flicked up at me, and then she stood up. Before she moved away, Anya leaned down at the waist to me again. Her lips went to mine, and we kissed several times before she moved her mouth to my ear.

"Thanks, I wanted to eat her pussy anyway," Anya whispered.

We had a quick "change places" shift on the couch. Anya and Lizzy danced around each other to trade places, and Karen quickly hopped over on the couch, which put her right next to me. Karen also flipped up her skirt properly in the front and back, pressing her back against it on the couch and ensuring that it wouldn't fall down. Anya swayed her body a bit as she went down onto her knees, drawing Karen's attention before she got between her thighs.

Lizzy did the same to me, only she got my attention by leaning down and pressing her lips against mine. Lizzy's lips were enjoyable on their own, but they came with the added benefit of me being able to taste Karen's pussy on her mouth and her tongue. The kiss was extremely hot. Lizzy had this soft, pouty approach to her kisses that was almost a tease in itself. My cock wanted more now, which caused me to mindlessly reach up to Lizzy's shirt and start unbuttoning it. She didn't object to the action until her shirt was completely open, then she leaned away from me. She flashed that big bright smile again as her shirt hung open, revealing a red and black lace bra that was teasing ample cleavage. She went back down to her knees and looked at my cock.

"Oh?" Lizzy's eyebrows raised as she looked at it closer. "What do we have here?"

Lizzy gripped my cock softly with one hand, and then ran her finger down the shaft with the other. It was a horrible tease, but she was only doing it to draw attention to one thing. Anya had left a noticeably large smear of red lipstick on my shaft. Lizzy ran the tip of her finger down it, giggling to herself. Then she leaned her mouth in closer, and ran her tongue over the mark. She did it again, really getting the spot wet, and then moved to the other side to coat another. Then she went to the tip, where there was almost a full ring Anya had made. Lizzy licked her tongue in a circle around it like it was a pre-drawn path. She looked up at me with those lovely green eyes, and then she was off.

I leaned my head back as Lizzy started to slurp her way up and down my cock. Next to me, Karen was already twitching and moaning softly while Anya got intensely into eating her pussy. Anya had her red lips locked around Karen's clit, so I couldn't tell what her tongue was doing. I could guess however, based on how Karen was reacting. Anya must have been hitting a very tingly spot, because Karen's legs were not staying still. Those long, petite stems were spread wide. One foot was planted on the floor up on her toes, while the other was pressing down into the couch cushions, hard.

"Good-fucking-god..." Karen breathed out hard.

She closed her eyes and thumped her head back into the couch cushions beside mine. Then she turned her face so it was against the side of mine, and I felt her breath come out in hot, faster huffs. I admired Lizzy sucking on my cock for another second and then turned. Karen's red hair had fallen into her face, so I brushed it behind her ear before I planted a kiss on her lips. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed several more times in response.

"She's good, right?" I whispered.

"Mhm..." Karen moaned.

I looked down at Anya, who was looking back at me. She gave me a wink, and then continued, sticking her tongue out and making a showy series of licks up Karen's clit. I had to moan as well, because Lizzy was absolutely devouring my cock. Loose, sloppy movements with her mouth and her tongue had the sensation constantly changing every time she went up or down.

"Hooooo god..." Karen moaned beside me.

Karen now had her legs fully lifted into the air. Anya's face was framed by Karen's thighs while her tongue wagged up and down. I could see most of Anya's tongue as she did it, with mainly the tip making contact with Karen's clit. Anya was firmly pressing it against Karen, and then giving tiny licks up and down. Karen's legs were twitching as she held them in the air.

"Hoooh fuck!" Karen's voice bellowed, her accent seemingly growing thicker the fewer words she said.

I put my hand on Lizzy's head and continued to bob her up and down at a perfect pace. But my eyes were fixed on Karen and Anya as the moaning grew louder. Karen kept her legs pointed up into the air, going so far as to point her feet to make a straight line. Anya's tongue played with Karen's clit with expert precision, and Karen's moans picked up in both frequency and volume until her legs were shaking.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! AHHHHH!" Karen cried out, and then started to cum.

"Ah-h-h-h-h-h..." Karen moaned again, her volume wavering like she was being shaken back and forth. She quieted down a bit as her legs shook, until she wrapped her thighs around Anya's head and sank back against the couch fully. Karen's mess of red hair smooshed against the back of the couch and then flipped down into her face as she sighed out one more moan, and then went silent.

Karen was still for a moment, and then leaned down to Anya to pull her into an intense kiss. Then, Karen pulled Anya up by her arms as she rose off the couch, and turned to me.

"We're gonna go...make another drink," Karen said unconvincingly. "Uhh, be back soon."

With that, Karen took Anya by the hand and the two skipped out of the room. I turned back to Lizzy, who smirked up at me.

"If they get to leave, I think that means we can do whatever we want," Lizzy said.

"I agree," I nodded, and then copied Karen's move by leaning down toward Lizzy.

We kissed several times, and then Lizzy stood up. Both her hands went up to where her shirt was hanging open, and then she slowly pulled it back. More of her bra was revealed, and then the rest of her chest as she shrugged her shoulders back and let the shirt slide off onto the ground. I leaned forward and went to the waistband of Lizzy's pants. While I undid them I pressed my lips to her stomach, kissing it a few times and hearing Lizzy give a grateful 'mmm' for the attention. When her pants were open, I held my hands against her hips. I didn't want them to slide down too quickly, I wanted to savor the sight.