Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game of Twister continued on Karen's bed until an all out four-way started. Karen continued sucking my cock with sloppy bobs of her head, while Anya bent down and slid behind her. Anya's head came up between Karen's thighs as she started to eat her out, and Lizzy copied by adjusting herself so she could lick Anya's pussy. I was in the middle of guiding Karen's head up and down by the hair when I saw Lizzy's fingers playing with her own pussy. I bent myself as well, completing the square and starting to lick Lizzy's pussy. Karen ended up on her side with one hand on my hip, urging me to thrust into her mouth. I did, feeling the tip push against the back of her throat while her tongue worked along the shaft.

There was a great deal of muffled moaning on Karen's bed as everyone took as much as they gave. It was difficult to tell who came when, except for Karen, who all but choked on my cock as Anya pushed her over the edge and made her cum again. I could hear Anya moaning, but I couldn't tell if she was cumming when I had Lizzy's thighs wrapped around my head. The one thing I did note was that, while I was licking Lizzy's pussy very rapidly, she had reached back with one hand to slide two fingers inside herself. That was when I broke the square.

I got up, and moved behind Lizzy. She didn't pull away from Anya as I grabbed her by the hips, turned her onto her stomach, and then lifted them up. Lizzy's surprisingly wide hips and ass were raised up in front of me, with her wet pussy on full display. I grabbed my cock, rubbed the tip against her lips to mix her own wet with Karen's saliva, and then shoved it in. Lizzy broke from licking Anya as my cock filled her up, causing her to moan loudly and her body to tense up. Anya's hand quickly pushed her head back down, and Lizzy went back to eating her pussy with renewed vigor.

Karen meanwhile had scooted over to the nightstand next to her bed. She quickly rummaged through a drawer, and then sat back down on the bed with a small object in her hand. It was a pink vibrator, one of the ones with a tiny mouth on it that was meant to suck against your clit. While I started to thrust into Lizzy's pussy, Karen sat back against the headboard and shoved the toy between her legs. It started buzzing, and Karen's legs kicked outward as she moaned. I watched that, then looked at Anya as she was enjoying Lizzy's mouth on her, and then down at my cock splitting open Lizzy's pussy. Then, Anya turned her eyes up at me, and that hypnotic gaze of hers locked me in once again.

I pulled out of Lizzy, and the three of us shuffled around while Karen toyed her clit. Lizzy scooted out of the way as Anya got up, and I sat back down. While I was in the sitting position, Anya climbed into my lap, sank down on my cock, and then wrapped her legs around me to plant her feet behind me. Anya started sliding up and down on my cock with hard, urgent strokes of her hips. The lack of attention she had gotten in that department had clearly gotten to her. Anya moaned and kept riding hard, even when Lizzy got on her knees next to us.

Lizzy leaned in against me, staying slightly above me as I sat back. Then her hands wrapped around my head and pulled me into her tits. As Anya kept riding my cock, my tongue went to Lizzy's nipples. They were already erect when my tongue got to them, and Lizzy definitely enjoyed the attention. I wrapped an arm around her waist and moved my hand down past her ass. My fingers found her pussy, and with a tight flex of my hand, I slid two of them inside her. Lizzy moaned as her body wobbled up on her knees. Anya, while still riding my cock, moved her hand down to Lizzy's pussy as well. Her fingers went to Lizzy's clit, and while I pumped my fingers into it, Anya rubbed slow and steadily. Lizzy soon had a hard, draining orgasm that had her body shaking as she tried to balance on her knees, until she eventually fell over back onto the bed.

Anya climbed off of me, bent down to suck herself off my cock a few times, came back up to kiss me, and then moved back to Lizzy. I turned back to Karen, who locked her eyes on me as she was in the middle of breathing heavily from her toy. Her legs were spread as she sat against the oddly-shaped, padded headboard of her bed, but still looking so amazing in those thighhighs. I moved in, grabbed her by the backs of her knees, and pulled her down so she was laying on her back again. Karen moaned and lifted her legs up as I got on top of her. She spread them wide and kept them pointed straight up into the air. I felt her feet pop as I shoved my cock back inside her, accompanied with a hard moan.

Karen pulled the toy away from her pussy as I started to fuck her. While her legs stayed spread and raised up into the air, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders to pull me into her tight. I was right up against her, fucking her with hard, rapid thrusts, and I could feel Karen shaking underneath me as she took it. Thankfully she had a firm mattress so I didn't lose too much of my thrust to bouncing or sinking down into it. Karen moved one of her arms from my shoulders and reached toward Anya and Lizzy.

"I don't need this," Karen said between moans.

I looked to the right, and saw that Karen was handing off the toy she had been using before. Anya quickly snatched it, and then moved next to Lizzy. As I kept fucking Karen, the two of them laid on their sides facing us, with Anya in the back as the big spoon. Lizzy still looked flushed from before, but as soon as Anya started kissing the back of her neck and running her fingers down her hips, Lizzy was ready for more. Anya had Lizzy part her legs, and then moved the toy to her clit, reaching around her hips with one arm. As soon as it started buzzing, Lizzy's eyes went wide.

Lizzy began to take in tiny, stilted breaths as her body began to shake. It was like she was vibrating along with the toy as Anya held it in place. That was the only real movement there was between them. Anya had her face pressed next to Lizzy's, and was gently kissing along her ear and her cheek, but otherwise she didn't have to do anything else. It was a harsh contrast between those two, and Karen and I. Karen kept her arms wrapped around me, ensuring I stayed pressed up against her, but our bottom halves were wildly fucking like we were trying to break the bed.

"Yes harder...har-der! UNNH!" Karen was moaning into my ear,

I was drilling her pussy so hard that frankly I was amazed Karen was still egging me on. I'd had girls tell me to slow down because I was going to hard, and I'd had girls tell me to ease up because I was going too deep. In this case, with Karen's legs spread and raised and her hips turned so I was going as deep as possible, she was STILL telling me to go harder. I enjoyed the sight as I glanced to the side and saw Karen's legs up in the air, her feet doing their best to remain stable while she was getting pounded. Then I locked eyes with Anya, who was looking at me past Lizzy. Part of Anya's face was hidden by Lizzy's head, but I could see Anya's eyes, and I knew they were loving the sight.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah!" Karen moaned as my cock pumped into her pussy.

"Don't stop! Unh! Unh don't stop...I'm gonna cum..." Karen's voice almost cut off as she said it.

The next noise from Karen's mouth was a loud exclamation that took all the air in her lungs with it. It was a long, sustained moan that she held onto from the beginning of her orgasm, until the end. The only fluctuation in the sound was from me slamming my cock into her, causing her voice to stutter from the impact. Even still, Karen held me tight to make sure I didn't slip away. It was only after her orgasm was finished that Karen's arms and legs dropped limply down onto the bed.

I stayed on top of her, slowly thrusting into her as I looked down. Karen's face had gone blank. She tried to catch her breath as her eyes listlessly stared at the ceiling. I leaned up onto my knees, keeping my cock inside her but moving away from her body. Then I looked to the right. Lizzy was tipped down onto her stomach, her body twitching as she hid her face in a pillow. She had came from Anya using the toy on her, and the combination of Karen's moans and Lizzy moaning into a pillow had caused me to miss it entirely.

"Are they both dead?" I asked Anya in a teasing voice.

"Ho-ly fuck..." Karen said as she sighed.

I pulled out of Karen, and the shock of feeling another movement against her pussy jolted her back to consciousness. She sat up as I laid back down on the bed, and then she slid down further. Karen turned and laid on her stomach, popping her feet up and crossing her ankles as she moved into position next to my cock. She raked her hand through her red hair to get it out of her face, and then slid her lips down over my cock.

Anya quickly crawled to join, laying on the other side of my opposite Karen. She was quickly given a turn after Karen pulled away, and Anya slid her mouth all the way down my cock several times in a row. When she pulled away, Karen leaned back in, pressing her lips to the shaft and kissing before her tongue came out to lick the entire thing. Anya continued to suck at the tip as Karen licked. Then Lizzy lifted her head up, spun around in place, and then bent down on her knees to approach my cock from the other direction.

All three mouths started to work my cock. Lizzy got a turn after Anya, and quickly worked her mouth up and down. She went halfway down my cock each time as Karen grabbed the shaft and stroked it in rhythm with her. When Lizzy pulled away, Karen kissed up the shaft again, ran her tongue over the tip, and then sucked at it. Lizzy leaned her mouth in to join her, and the two kissed over the top. I couldn't tell if they were going for me, or just trying to kiss each other, but either way it led to both tongues sliding over the tip of my cock. Anya bent down and licked up the shaft from bottom to top, and then joined in. That continued as Karen stroked my cock, and the three began to take turns giving one single bob of their heads to gulp down my cock. With Lizzy turned around, her ass was pointed right at me. I grabbed it with one hand and looked down at the trio. Between Lizzy's ass, Karen's hair, and Anya's eyes staring up at me, that was it for me.

My head sank back as I started to cum. I erupted between all three mouths, quickly feeling it taken by whoever's lips, or whoever's tongue. I couldn't keep track of who did what, I just know that two hands jerked my cock until every single drop of my cum was out, and then their mouths made it disappear.

When I was finished, Lizzy turned back and laid in the bed the right direction. Anya sat back cross-legged and looked at me with a grin. Karen immediately flopped down onto the bed, her feet dangling off it as she went limp. Anya got her moving, and I pulled her into the bed properly, where she scurried under the covers and then leaned against me. She didn't speak after that. Lizzy quietly joined us under the covers, pressing herself against Karen. Then, Anya got out of the bed, and walked, in the nude, out of Karen's bedroom. She returned with several bottles of water, gave me one, and put the rest on Karen's nightstand. I gave her a thankful smile as she climbed into the bed on my other side.

I woke up the next morning in the middle of the bed, between Anya and Karen. Lizzy was nowhere to be found, and we later found out she sneaked out in the very early morning. Anya and I woke up quietly, and carefully slipped out of Karen's bed. Karen was a very heavy sleeper, so we didn't have to try too hard. She wouldn't be up for hours at this point. Anya and I collected our things, and left Karen's house as quietly as possible.

We stepped out into the early morning air with relief, and then headed straight for the car to head back to the Lodge. As I started driving, Anya leaned back in her seat, removing her shoes and allowing herself to doze again. I thought back on the previous day and the events of that night, smirking to myself. The whole thing went underway on Anya's third day here, and it was now the morning of the fourth.

I grinned in anticipation for whatever would happen next.

Spoiler alert. A lot.