Anya's Lesson Pt. 01

Story Info
Anya Taylor-Joy discovers lesbianism.
1.6k words
4.86
5.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth Debicki, Kathryn Winnick and Anya Taylor-Joy looked out at the fireworks that lit up the New York skyline. Elizabeth was sipping from a glass of wine, her arm around Anya, while Kathryn was lounging on a chair.

Kathryn took a sip of her own drink, and glanced at Anya to see that she was biting her lip. It was an endearing thing, but something was troubling their dear friend.

"Are you okay, buttercup?" She asked, getting off of the chair and putting her arm around Anya as well, who cuddled into her.

"Just curious, I guess."

"We cannot help you if you don't tell us, sweet." Elizabeth replied, placing her wine on the balcony and turning away from the view to lean on it.

"I saw Scarlett and Gal... they were kissing."

"That's natural, honey. They're in love."

"I-I know. But it made me wonder...."

"About?" Kathryn coaxed.

"About what doing that with another woman is like..." Anya replied. Elizabeth glanced at Kathryn, who raised her eyebrows with a quirk of her lips.

She would never tell her this, but Kathryn had always wondered what it would be like to kiss those beautiful lips, as Anya had often drunkenly flirted with her, but never soberly, so Kathryn was unsure whether Anya was actually serious. Elizabeth let out a throaty chuckle, which made Kathryn clench involuntarily -- Elizabeth's laugh had always made her shiver.

"Anya, my sweet, what you need is a real woman to kiss those cute little lips of yours."

"What if I don't like it?"

"Then you have your answer. The question is, who did you have in mind? Surely you have a crush here, or you wouldn't be thinking about it." Kathryn coaxed.

"Is it Gal or Scarlett?" Elizabeth added.

"No... but I don't want to say anything in case I upset them and they hate me."

"Buttercup, no one would hate you. It's only natural to be curious. Come on, between us girls... who do you want to kiss?"

Anya stayed quiet, embarrassment burning in her eyes, and all it took was the furtive glances at both of them to make the answer crystal clear.

Elizabeth and Kathryn shared another glance, and a brief nod of understanding passed between them. If Anya was to experiment, it was better being two people that wouldn't abuse her or take advantage.

Taking Anya by the hand, Elizabeth led her into the solace and privacy of the suite they were sharing for the weekend. Their master had paid for it, as he had wanted all other subs out of the house so he and Eva could have a peaceful time.

Kathryn wandered behind them as they passed through the main room and into the bedroom, where a super king-size bed awaited. The sheets were a deep crimson silk, the covers a deep black.

Standing Anya at the bottom of the bed, Elizabeth stood in front of her, Kathryn watching from the doorway. Anya was quivering, whether from anticipation or from nerves, her wide grey eyes were locked on Elizabeth.

"Hush, sweet. Relax... I'm not going to hurt you, Anya."

"I k-know, b-but I'm really n- " her stammered words were cut off as Elizabeth took the initiative. Cupping Anya's face in her hands, Elizabeth stepped close and pressed her lips to Anya's.

Anya froze. Elizabeth's lips were sheened with wine, the rich earthy taste all she could taste. Elizabeth leaned back, her amber eyes searching Anya's.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sounding suddenly worried. Nodding, Anya grinned.

"I liked it. Can you do it again?"

Elizabeth grinned wickedly, and glanced at Kathryn, who came into the room. Kathryn stepped up behind Anya, slowly swept her blonde tresses from the nape of her neck and kissed Anya on her throat just as Elizabeth kissed her on the lips once more.

Anya shivered and let out a little moan that made Kathryn clench again, her core now a molten pool of desire. Sliding her hands up Anya's slender, smooth arms, she hooked her fingers in the arms of Anya's flowery dress, and - kissing along the porcelain skin of Anya's throat - slid the dress down and off.

A sheet of goosebumps rippled along every inch of Anya's perfect skin. Both Elizabeth and Kathryn took a step back to study her.

She was beyond beautiful. Long legs led up to a pert, round, heart shaped ass, which was clad in a midnight blue lace thong. She wore no bra, as her two smallish breasts were firm and soft, diamond hard nipples atop them.

"Sweet Anya... you're perfect..." Elizabeth purred. Kathryn nodded and leaned forward to whisper in her ear, her voice a hypersexual, raspy sound.

"You look good enough to eat, Anya."

"Eat?" Anya swallowed.

"Yes, honey. Do you want us to?" Kathryn asked, her heart and soul hoping the answer was yes.

"I don't know... what would it entail?"

"Oh, my sweet..." Elizabeth grinned. Leaning forward, she whispered in Anya's ear, making that pale skin flush a brilliant red, her mouth drop open in a perfect O, and her eyes widen.

"Would it hurt?"

"Why don't I show you?" Elizabeth challenged, her voice dripping with sensual promise. Kathryn bit her lip, her breath catching as she realized she was going to see not only Anya but Elizabeth - two of her personal crushes - naked.

"Yes please..." Anya nodded, making Kathryn's heart skip a beat. Elizabeth smirked like a Cheshire cat, and gently guided Anya onto the bed, before kneeling down between her legs.

Licking her lips, Elizabeth took a grip of the waistband of Anya's thong, and with a slow motion that belied her own desire for what she was about to see, began to slide them down.

As the lace slowly caressed its way down Anya's skin, she felt suddenly nervous, as it was the first time anyone other than her master had ever seen this part of her.

From the doorway, Kathryn's eyes were locked on the flesh exposed as the thong swept down Anya's legs.

When Elizabeth finally slipped it over her toes and off, tossing it into the corner, Kathryn felt her eyes drawn to the smooth, pale skin that lay partly obscured by Anya's leg.

Then Elizabeth lowered and parted those luscious legs, and Kathryn laid eyes on the tightest, smoothest sex she had ever seen.

"Anya, sweet... You're beautiful..." Elizabeth breathed, making Anya blush again, before she kissed her way slowly up Anya's long, exquisite legs. The kisses ended an inch from the very apex of her thighs, before Elizabeth began the same slow, torturous and teasing journey up the other leg.

Anya was quivering now, her head back, soft gasps escaping her lips every time Elizabeth's made contact. Kathryn's hand slowly, almost subconsciously, slid down the silk of her shirt and under the waistband of her jeans.

She was already wet, her core slick and ready for her fingers as they eased into her. Biting her lip to hold back the gasp that bubbled up, she gazed with hooded eyes at the sensual scene before her.

Elizabeth gazed at the tight pink flesh between the legs of Anya, and felt her mouth water involuntarily. She was not a stranger to sapphic pleasures, but Anya was so sweet and innocent, it was something that needed to be done right.

Leaning in, she inhaled. The scent of Anya was intoxicating. Her mouth opened slightly, and the intense urge to devour the innocent blonde in her arms grew. Parting Anya's legs a little further, Elizabeth lowered her head and - with the slightest hesitation - took a single, slow, probing lick.

Elizabeth's tongue slid from the bottom of her sex, a trickle of Anya's arousal coating her tongue as it did, up to her clitoris, parting those small lips as it passed and painting her tongue with more of that sweet, heady slickness. As she reached the small bundle of nerves, Elizabeth swirled her tongue round and around it.

Anya was in heaven. The pleasure Elizabeth's tongue was inducing was beyond the scope of any words she could have used. Her legs were quaking, her heart hammering in her chest, her mind melting as Elizabeth built more and more ecstasy in her like she was stoking a fire.

Kathryn no longer cared if Liz or Anya saw her as her fingers slowly caressed her own clitoris, leaning back against the doorway, moaning softly in conjunction with Anya.

The air was thick with the mingled arousal of all three of them, a potent aphrodisiac that spurred all of them onto greater heights of sensual bliss.

Anya felt the orgasm approach. It began as a molten pool of desire in her core, and began to bloom into an outright inferno. It was difficult to keep her thoughts straight, nevermind her legs as Elizabeth's tireless tongue sought out every inch of her it could reach.

When her orgasm erupted, her sex clenching as it coated Elizabeth's face with a wave of her juices, it didn't arrive alone. As her mind liquidated from the cataclysmic release, she heard and barely registered the husky tones of Kathryn crying out her own monumental climax.

Elizabeth felt Anya squirt, her orgasm releasing a tidal wave of clear liquid across Elizabeth's lips, nose and chest. As she blinked, taken aback slightly by the explosiveness of it, the sound of Kathryn breathlessly climaxing in the doorway made her look round.

Kathryn was long past the point of return, orgasm after orgasm rolling through her as her fingers skilfully coaxed them from her. Her sex was drenched, trickling down her legs as they shook under the strain of the overload.

Elizabeth watched both Anya and Kathryn climax, and smiled. Crossing to Kathryn, she pulled her friend into a deep kiss. Kathryn returned it, a spine tingling moan rattling Elizabeth's body through the clinch, before Kathryn met her gaze, open mouthed. Elizabeth gave her an utterly sinful smile, glanced at Anya and then at herself and Kathryn.

"I think we are overdressed..."